• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heel Batista?!

OsamaHussian

^ Yeah because Shawn was a heel in that feud and all he did was shake Hogan's hand after the match and BOOM he's a face again. I don't want that to happen with this feud...

HHHforever

^I agree and that is a good example. However I don't think that's where this one is going. Batista is really going to go hardcore heel in this one I think and he's going to stick with that. It makes the most sense, this one didn't really start as a respect feud and that's the best thing, no respect just good heel work.

chessarmy

A heel turn would be great for Batista. He is so boring as a face, and he can go back to being a bad ass as a heel. Plus, we all know the fans are going to cheer HBK over Batista

HHHforever

^Yea if you watched SD! it's obvious that the fans do not agree with Batista and are still going to root for HBK. There were a lot of HBK chants throughout the night, before and after Batista came out.

kingovkings

I really hope this is a heel turn that would be awesome. I hope he turns heel gets drafted to Raw and go total bad-ass heel he could have some wicked feuds on Raw. Also i think he has done all he can on smack down now he has been there done and re done it like zillion times. The fresh competition on Raw and the heel turn would be really good for tista he needs a change. Using a big face as in HBK would really get him some heel heat i like the way this storyline is going

Wrestling Station

yup thats my man ! lol..

but seriously, that is awesome, im waiting for a new finisher for Batista.. he needs a new finisher for the new character.. maybe a new theme?.. who knows.

HHHforever

^Nah, he doesn't need a new finisher. That's a very good signature finisher for him and I think it's fine for his character. Now if he added a finisher, maybe but not a new one.

The Leviathan

Maybe he should add some new in his moveset but not a finisher and I do really want to bring back his former song when he's in Evolution, that song really fits his heel character.

C4

Batista can work pretty good with senior guys of the company, specially people associated with Triple H (i.e. Shawn Michaels) This is the start of a great feud, the build-up is just about perfect and the storyline coming into this rivalry is good as well.

Batista is great as a heel no doubt, he has the looks, the voice and just about everything that a good heel character needs. I'm really looking forward to this Shawn Michaels/ Batista feud with The Animal as a heel.

It's going to go down as another great rivalry. Batista-HHH, Batista-Taker all were pretty good and this one won't be any less. But the thing to point out is that whenever Batista has been in a major feud he has been a babyface, he was one with HHH and was a tweener with Undertaker. So basically this is something innovative and I'm looking forward to it.

Enigma22

im hoping he eventually goes over to raw and feud with cena for a while... could be next years wrestlemania main event?

HBKforever

See I think that it is still possible that HBK could be the heel in this feud. It's a lot easier to make HBK look bad saying that he should've layed down to a bigger face, Ric Flair, and that his ego was too big. Also if you look at the video of the superstar reactions to HBK/Batista most of them side with Batista.....I'll probably be Batista going heel but it looks to be up in the air at this point.

OsamaHussian

I know turning Batista heel is long over do, but we shouldn’t be getting all of our hopes up. Both of them could stay face and this whole discussion would have been pointless. I remember last year on here everyone was saying the 2 out of 3 falls match between MVP and Benoit was going to be the greatest thing in the history of pro wrestling but MVP went on to sweep the match and well we all know what Benoit went on to do.

I’m just saying we should wait and see what’s going to happen before we jump the gun.

HHHforever

See I think that it is still possible that HBK could be the heel in this feud. It's a lot easier to make HBK look bad saying that he should've layed down to a bigger face, Ric Flair, and that his ego was too big. Also if you look at the video of the superstar reactions to HBK/Batista most of them side with Batista.....I'll probably be Batista going heel but it looks to be up in the air at this point.

I don't think so, Batista came off as an arogent prick on SD!. The crowd was totally behind HBK and didn't do anything for Tista. Prior to watching that promo I was up in the air on who would go heel, but after seeing the promo there's not doubt in my mind. The time has come for Batista to go heel. On top of that I think HBK is face for live now. Considering how over he is, I don't think the fans would boo him, and all the religious crap I think it would have to be the absolutely perfect situation for him to turn heel.

circle

I would love to see Batista as a heel, but even better move him to Raw so he can feud with some other people