Heel Batista?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HBKforever

Reaction score
I don't think so, Batista came off as an arogent prick on SD!. The crowd was totally behind HBK and didn't do anything for Tista. Prior to watching that promo I was up in the air on who would go heel, but after seeing the promo there's not doubt in my mind. The time has come for Batista to go heel. On top of that I think HBK is face for live now. Considering how over he is, I don't think the fans would boo him, and all the religious crap I think it would have to be the absolutely perfect situation for him to turn heel.

I don't recall the whole crowd being behind HBK except for that one guy sitting right next to the camera that you could hear keep shouting "HBK" really loud. And as for HBK being face for life, he did turn heel against Hogan so it's not completely out of the question. He can be a heel without necessarily being sac-religious. And as for the fans not booing him, let's not forget about our good friends in Canada. Like I said, I think that it will probably be a Batista heel turn, but the situation could turn to be HBK as the big-ego prick and Batista standing up for Ric Flair.....The old yeller line during their promo helps set that up.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Okay well when HBK is in Canada, which happens once a year?, and he's fighting Hulk Hogan he can be heel. However in the rest of the world against the rest of the roster he'll be face. Like I said he could be heel in the perfect situation, Hogan, but in this situation it makes no since. The crowd was behind him. That one guy was chanting and some other people joined in. In addition to that the crowd was throughly behind him when he came out. People are not going to boo HBK over Batista, I just couldn't see it.

HBKforever

Reaction score
Let's not forget that we are talking about one of the greatest heels of all time religion or no religion.....HBK knows the business, would he like to stay face? probably, but there is always that option to go heel and I think that a lot of people including myself would love to see it happen.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Look I have no problem with a heel HBK, but I don't think the fans would boo him. I mean if they're going to cheer him after he retires one of the most popular wrestlers of all-time then what the hell is he going to have to do? He'd have to go to the annonce table and like shoot JR in the head with a gun or something. I just don't see what he could do right now, short of giving HHH SCM during a promo or something that would get fans to boo him at this moment in time. He would have to be facing a wrestler more over than him and at this point Batista is not more over than HBK which is why for this feud he will be face. Like I said it could happen in the future, but again it would have to be the perfect feud and situation.

Great One

Yeah, I'm fucking praying that Batista uses his old song too when he goes heel. Also, it seems that dressing like a complete homo is going to incorporate in the plan to get Batista some heel heat (i.e. ass tight pants).

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I didn't notice the pants, but when he came out in the cut off leather he just kind of screamed heel at me. I dunno why, but with that leather and shit he just looked like a bad ass heel to me.

Wrestling Station

Batista kicks ass in last SD!.. who said he has no mic skills?!! T_T

We know how it goes in WWE, when the star is a face, he always gets screwed, but as a heel, he will look more dominating and always bring the pops! :)

anyway, Batista as a heel = The next Batista Era (2005 and prior) ! i cant wait for that.. Tomorrow's Raw will answer alot of questions about his heel and if he will move to Raw.

the dark knight

i thought we were discussing this in teh smackdown discussions and another thread..

I don't understand why everyone hates on Batista so much. This isn't a Lashley type guy, he's got pretty good mic skills and with the right opponents(basically anyone other than Khali) he puts on very good matches. I personally don't think his character is stale, him being on SD is stale because he's done everything he can on that show.

what does being a lashley type of guy have to do with anything? the guy sucks. i cant find anything entertaining about him. and btw, lashley's 2x better in the ring in my opinion.

looks? nope
charisma? wha...?
in-ring skills? nope
mic skills? nope
ANYTHING? nope

and i get pissed off everytime i see him on TV, dunno why. he was ok in evolution but since his turn on triple h, he's been boring and annoying.

anyway, to sum up, a heel turn could refresh things. we still cant tell though, a lil bit too early. but the guy looks like a good heel...and the promo with hbk was surprisingly good.

Wrestling Station

^TDK you are jealous thats why. You always bash Batista for no reason. GTFO imo.

the dark knight

^TDK you are jealous thats why. You always bash Batista for no reason. GTFO imo.
lol couldn't you make it more random?

jealous of what/who and why? lmao

and if you read what i said, i did give more than one reason.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Batista didn't kick ass on Smackdown! his mic skills were still medicore at best.

Batista as a heel = A very good thing.

But lets not forget he still isn't a 'great' wrestler, and his mic skills will somewhat improve, but will still be around average. I'm lookign forward to see how many rematches Batista will ask for, lol.

And to Wrestling Station:
WWE doesn;t use their heel that good. If they did, Big Daddy V & Mark Henry would have better roles, Elijah Burke would be wrestling and actually winning regularly. Randy Orton was maybe the only heel used right in the last few months. But it seems ALWAYS the face wins, except occasionaly. Wrestlemania had more heels win that they would usually, which was good. But still, they treat their faces better which is whack.

1chiban

Reaction score
The only heel that is REALLY treated properly is when Triple H is a heel. But, in terms of the others you named, isn't some of the blame on the wrestlers themselves. If you cannot get yourself over, and if the crowd isn't in to your matches then you aren't really gonna be used well are you? Last thought: I suppose Edge is being used pretty well.

Wrestling Station

lol couldn't you make it more random?

jealous of what/who and why? lmao

and if you read what i said, i did give more than one reason.
Your reasons are pointless imo. It seems you lost your brain somewhere i guess T_T

The only heel that is REALLY treated properly is when Triple H is a heel. But, in terms of the others you named, isn't some of the blame on the wrestlers themselves. If you cannot get yourself over, and if the crowd isn't in to your matches then you aren't really gonna be used well are you? Last thought: I suppose Edge is being used pretty well.
Exactly. It depends on the wrestler himself. Thats why Kane jobbed for many many many many years.. eventhough he still has some pop from the crowd, but thats why people like Batista are over Kane and the mercenaries like Kane that will job! job to a face/ heel/ tweener.. :)

Do i sound like a little baby hear?! ROFL.. but im just sick of people bashing Batista and trying to act "old" and "intelligent" while they dont know shit about anything. :sneaky:

Yes he didnt kick ass in mic, but to what he usually do, there was a huge improvement and thats the point i was trying to express.

People like TDK who still talk about history.. "kane won the title, had a feud with this and that... has a 30+ inch dick.. has a flames pyro.." well as the Rock said it best, "Y2J is still talking about the very same night winning Steve Austin and myself (the Rock).

Am I the only one who is actually liking Batista and his feuds? Im fedup from your bashing TDK. if you cant read, then... GTFO! lol

the dark knight

Your reasons are pointless imo. It seems you lost your brain somewhere i guess T_T
bad mic skills, no charisma and not being able to wrestle for shit are pointless? wow. right, just like "ric flair carried the match at mania".

It depends on the wrestler himself. Thats why Kane jobbed for many many many many years.. eventhough he still has some pop from the crowd, but thats why people like Batista are over Kane and the mercenaries like Kane that will job! job to a face/ heel/ tweener.. :)
1) he started jobbing last year. many years? oh yea...
2) what? i dont understand what you really mean by people liking batista are over..
3) what on earth are you talking about? what mercenaries? kane was once the best in the business, and he was 10x more over with the crowd than batista can ever. and whats wrong with jobbing? wrestling is scripted....you know that right? .............so kane losing doesn't mean anything right? flair jobs, triple h jobs, pretty much everyone does. and you should remember that batista was a huge jobber before :).

Do i sound like a little baby hear?! ROFL.. but im just sick of people bashing Batista and trying to act "old" and "intelligent" while they dont know shit about anything. :sneaky:
yes. and no one is trying to act anything, wtf does age mean? nothing.
watching wrestling 2000 years before i did doesn't mean shit. being 20 older than i am doesn't mean shit. im sure there's some 50 year old asshole out there who's been watching wrestling all his life, and still thinks that wrestling is real. you should grow up, being older than other members on here doesn't mean they have to agree on whatever the fuck you say and kiss your ass. what you just said up there is making you look like a kid...

People like TDK who still talk about history.. "kane won the title, had a feud with this and that... has a 30+ inch dick.. has a flames pyro.." well as the Rock said it best, "Y2J is still talking about the very same night winning Steve Austin and myself (the Rock).
again, doesn't make any sense.

Am I the only one who is actually liking Batista and his feuds? Im fedup from your bashing TDK. if you cant read, then... GTFO! lol
yes you are the only one who likes batista other than those 12 year old kids who attend smackdown. some others like montana (dave meltzer sheep) would like some of his matches but they know how bad the guy sucks.

....what does my bashing have to do with you? i post something about batista and you go mental? and read what?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Although his promo on Smackdown was a little better then the normal promos he does I still believe he absolutely blows on the mic in everyway, shape and form. I actually agree with TDK on what he said, for a main event star such as himself he’s blow average on every level.

In-ring ability - LOL! Next...
Promos - Meeh he doesn’t do anything for me in that area.
Charisma - Khali has more charisma then him.
Look – No different then the other jacked up dudes in the world.