Heel Batista?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
what does being a lashley type of guy have to do with anything? the guy sucks. i cant find anything entertaining about him. and btw, lashley's 2x better in the ring in my opinion.

I was pointing out that he's not Lashley in the sense that he doesn't have zero mic skills, overness, and other qualities that make a good wrestler. He is not 2 times better in the ring. I remember his spear, it looked like he was trying to tackle a peice of fine china and he didn't want to break it. Batista was in a MOTY canidate last year and many other great matches over the past year and as I always say it takes 2 to make a great match so don't give me that Taker did eveything shit. Batista's in-ring skills are perfectly fine. He puts on good to great matches when you pair him with someone not named Khali, but who has good matches with Khali?

looks? nope
charisma? wha...?
in-ring skills? nope
mic skills? nope
ANYTHING? nope
anyway, to sum up, a heel turn could refresh things. we still cant tell though, a lil bit too early. but the guy looks like a good heel...and the promo with hbk was surprisingly good.

Well as far as looks go, you said yourself he looks like a good heel, I think his look is perfectly fine.
Charisma? He might not be as charasmatic as say a HHH or HBK, but he does have some charisma and the fans care about him which is a good thing.
Mic Skills? He might not have the best mic skills in the business, but he still is solid on the mic. I've always felt people were overally critical of his mic skills because all though they weren't great, they were solid. That promo on SD! was great btw and he did an excellent job on the mic.
In-ring Skills? As I said above he's got talent in the ring, puts on good matches as long as he's not with Khali.
Anything? Yes he has a lot things, I've mentioned them all above.

Edit: Hussian,
Khali has more charisma than Batista? The ring has more charisma than Khali, give me a fucking break. You obviously just don't like Batista to make a ridiculous statement like that.

Great One

i thought we were discussing this in teh smackdown discussions and another thread..
No, why should we? He will probably be on RAW tonight and so is HBK, so... that would be pointless. Not to mention, the topic itself strikes so many possibilities and varieties of feuds to discuss and the mere change of Batista's character. Thread worthy to me.

Batista is charismatic whether you like it or not. That + a lucky storyline/good friends is the reason he is where he is. He also plays heel 5x better than a face, so yeah, that's why this will be good. Just look at him, he's a big roided up monster guy, he's MEANT to play heel.

Wrestling Station

TDK, you cant call me a kid, so STFU.
and for me liking Batista, its not your business. Capiche?

As for you cant understand what im saying.. is coz you dont use your brain. sorry but thats the only reason.

About the age thingy, yes im older than you, i know more about life and many things than you... KID.

Now back to topic, As Great One mentioned, due to the appearance of Batista, being a heel suits him more than face. (Eventhough Patriotic Hogan was bigger name as a face before turning heel with NWO).

Some people like the Hero character, and some people like the Evil character, its just people having different tastes and thats what makes life different from everyone's point of view.

PeepShow

TDK, you cant call me a kid, so STFU.

About the age thingy, yes im older than you, i know more about life and many things than you... KID.

ROFL, me and TDK talked about you saying this exact same thing like 3 hrs ago. ROFL

'I am older, therefore wiser, so don't mess w/ me.' Wow.....

But yeah, Batista doesn't bother me as bad as some wrestlers do, and actually enjoy his heel presence more than half of the characters on the shows as it is. This feud is really looking good, even though it's less than a week underway.

Wrestling Station

^coz its a fact, so deal with it... LOL.

TDK never understand me, always thinks that i meant something bad about something, so now he starts talking behind me, congrats TDK. what a bad bro you developed into. T_T

Yup Peep, thats the point, strong feud, more ratings for WWE.

Mark Morton

Reaction score
I cannot wait for a heel Batista but think HBK might just snap and turn heel instead! Its real interesting because one of them will but who??! Great storyline

schuy7

Reaction score
I really can't see Batista go heel. I would really enjoy to see it. I also think that Batista will not go heel because there has been face vs. face feuds before, plenty of times. Especially featuring Shawn Michaels. For example, just last year he faced John Cena for the WWE Championship, both characters were very well liked.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Its really hard to tell which is turning heel i think it will end up being HBK.

C4

TDK agree with the fact that Batista is good as a heel and he will bring on some good ratings and this will be a solid feud with Batista, and as for the age thingy... yes, old people are generally more intelligent and understanding than younger "kids"

There is no reason at all for "bashing" WS alright? :shifty:
looks? nope
charisma? wha...?
in-ring skills? nope
mic skills? nope
ANYTHING? nope

How the hell can a kid from somewhere say that to a former World's Champion??

Dude that was a totally Blue post. Batista has a lot of in-ring skills and mic skills as well. Go see his UKA Matches and early matches and you will see what exactly he is, douche. Posting shit without any supporting reasons!

n3Xus

Reaction score
He needs to 'kill' some one to cement a turn though. It'd be awesome if it was Flair, though i doubt that'll happen...

HHHforever

Reaction score
Why would he "kill" Flair? Storyline wise that's the whole reason he's in this feud, that wouldn't make any sense.

n3Xus

Reaction score
He's pissed that Flair didn't choose him for his last match etc. Its not that hard to make it happen. Besides I think he'd make a better heel anyway...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I thought he was going to destroy Shawn last night on Raw thus turning him heel in the process but sadly he walked out instead :(, I was disappointed to say the least…Also I kind of agree with n3Xus, Ric should come out sometime down the road (a month or two) and tell Batista it was okay that Shawn beat him and to get over, Batista taking it as an insult kills him.

And HHHforever if you took that comment about Khali having more charisma then Batista seriously then you need your head examined, it was obviously a joke

noumenon

I'm pretty neutral on his heel turn. I suppose it is necessary to breathe some new life into his completely stale and robotic character. Who knows, we may get an amazing feud out of him and HBK... perhaps HBK will be able to help Batista step his game up.

schuy7

Reaction score
Yesterday, I would of never of believed that Batista would return heel again, but after watching Raw last night, and seeing him just walk away, and the fans booo. That told me that there will be a heel Batista, in the next month.