• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

^^^HHH will be a heel within 6 months. I'm assuming HBK is probably a face for life at this point.

smark101.

Reaction score
the wwe only has a handful of good talent left, and randy orton is in that handful...

if they let him go to tna, the wwe legacy is officially butt crust.

Prime Time

Reaction score
I think Randy Orton has really come a long way in the last few months, he always had the potential but its all stringing together. Maybe he was pushed too early in his 04 run but he has improved big time since. The feuds and storylines he has been given suit his character, especially his latest program with Jeff Hardy I believe hardy brought out the best in randy orton. Maybe they should try a face orton down the line sometime.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^That'd never happen though. Randy himself says that he's a terrible face and they are anti-Cena heel.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
He's a terrible BABYFACE. As I said somewhere earlier, if he pulled a Kane, as in kept his personality exactly as it is now but changed his targets to heels, he'd be a very successful face. All it takes is one spit into Mr. McMahon's face. McMahon gets all furious and puts him in a match against Umaga or Snitsky, sparking a short feud between them. Later, Snitsky is in the ring against Cody or Kendrick, Snitsky is about to win, and then Randy comes out with a steel chair and destroys Snitsky, just to ensure his rival never gets to win a match rather than actually caring if the face is ok.

smark101.

Reaction score
orton is great as a heel.

cena wouldn't be over as a heel... there's too many wiggers out there that are on his jock to hate him...

The Rated R CMStar

Cena got over as heel. Cena gained fame as heel. He then was so over that just had to be turned face.

And if you remember, Orton's face turn was like that, he kept his personality, arrogant, cocky, heck, he spat on HHH's face, but still, would you cheer for Randy Orton? There is no scenario, nothing, that would make me cheer for him, he just reeks heel.

Would you cheer for Orton?

*Smark Answer: Sure, if he is against Cena

HHHforever

Reaction score
He's a terrible BABYFACE. As I said somewhere earlier, if he pulled a Kane, as in kept his personality exactly as it is now but changed his targets to heels, he'd be a very successful face. All it takes is one spit into Mr. McMahon's face. McMahon gets all furious and puts him in a match against Umaga or Snitsky, sparking a short feud between them. Later, Snitsky is in the ring against Cody or Kendrick, Snitsky is about to win, and then Randy comes out with a steel chair and destroys Snitsky, just to ensure his rival never gets to win a match rather than actually caring if the face is ok.

I agree with CMS there's no way most people would cheer for Orton. I personally love Orton and like it when he wins just because I like his whole dick head mentality. But, I can't see Orton going face anytime soon. I think the closest thing to him being face will be when he faces Cena and people cheer for him just because they want to see Cena lose. Orton is a top heel at the moment and he's gaining a lot of momentum lately so I can't see him going heel, that to me would seem to be a mistake.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
And if you remember, Orton's face turn was like that, he kept his personality, arrogant, cocky, heck, he spat on HHH's face, but still, would you cheer for Randy Orton? There is no scenario, nothing, that would make me cheer for him, he just reeks heel.

Would you cheer for Orton?

*Smark Answer: Sure, if he is against Cena
I've only been watching professional wrestling since October, 2006, and i've been cheering Orton all along. I love him. My fantasy is for him and Roxxi to hold a Mixed Tag Team Championship.

Okay, exaggeration there, but you get the point.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I root for him to because I like his whole I'm a dick head thing, but most people (people in the arena) are not going to root for Orton against HHH, HBK, Jeff Hardy, etc. no matter whether they try to make him face or not.

HulkStar

Awesome Wreslter!!
He hands down performs his finisher the best! Better then how Cena F-U's PPL, STSA Stunners Ppl, This guy adds flair to everything! He is Freaking awesome!

Hendrixxx

Reaction score
Don't really like him, but i'll cheer for whoever is beating down Cena.