Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Better than being a fat Blue smurf.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If this is going the way I think it's going then we might as well move this to HIAT. But after 27 pages of history I think it's fair I give it a fighting chance to continue in the proper section.

I personally believe that the biggest thing that complicates relationships is that guys are very simple creatures, yet girls expect us to be far more complicated than we really are. They expect us to be perfect, understanding, deep and affectionate. So when we try to cover one portion of those wishes and buy her daisies, she freaks out because 8 months ago she told you that she liked daffodils. She then begins to cry because you don't understand her or pay attention to her needs. And the guy is left confused and bewildered because he just was trying to buy her a flower.

Likewise, girls are very complicated creatures, and men expect them to be alot simpler than they really are. We don't often understand why she needs to take 2 hours in the bath room before you are ready to go out. Or why she flips out over the toilet seat's position, or the double edged question as to whether or not something looks fat on her.

So we are often stuck in a neverending charade of playing with each others emotions because we simply cannot come to an agreement mentally as to what is expected from our relationship. Women want to be independent themselves but want complete control of their man, while men don't want any responsibility while their women takes care of them hand and foot.

It's a complicated issue, and I'd like some serious discussion. Have you found in your experiences that this is not nearly as complicated as I make it out to be? Do you have tips and advice for others as to how they can come to an agreement with their spouses and girlfriends without causing severe backlashes of confrontation? Do you have similar stories of frustration and confusion? Share your exploits here.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I have a question for all of you guys, would yyou ever date someone who has a child from a previous relationship? Does it really mkae that much of a difference in who they are or why you are attracted to them? Do you think that would make the relationship more complicated?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I have a question for all of you guys, would yyou ever date someone who has a child from a previous relationship? Does it really mkae that much of a difference in who they are or why you are attracted to them? Do you think that would make the relationship more complicated?

To me it doesn't really matter. If we are happy together then it shouldn't matter.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
My last relationship was with a single mother. I'd be lying to say that I'm totally comfortable with the fact that she has a kid, but I still wanted to be with her more than I wanted to be with anybody else because I don't think it made any difference to who she really was as a person.

To me it certainly can make a relationship way more complicated, and because I felt like that and yet still don't wanna lose her - is what made me feel so confident to start that relationship.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Depends who you ask. Some people don't care, some people don't want the extra baggage.

Slash

Reaction score
My friend just got out of a relationship with a single mother because it was too much for both of them. You have to settle on not seeing them as much or be able to go out places with them alone. The fact she'd have to get a babysitter and all of that other good stuff. Personally if you think you can handle it go for it if you aren't really sure then I don't know what to tell ya.

Reaction score

I'm 17, so if a chick has a kid and they're my age, there's serious issues there. Only time I've known it to happen was from one of my good friend's friends, and that's up in Brisbane (my friend moved away :().

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I can't date a girl I know has a kid. I'm 22 years old, I'm not ready to settle down or "be held back" so to speak by a girl who's going to need constant attention towards her kid who's only going to continue to be a complete douchecunt with zero appreciation for their parents 18 years down the road. It was her fault for not keeping her legs closed when she was 14 in the first place and I don't wish to share in her misery and emotional baggage.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
I'll be honest, I can't date a girl I know has a kid. I'm 22 years old, I'm not ready to settle down or "be held back" so to speak by a girl who's going to need constant attention towards her kid who's only going to continue to be a complete douchecunt with zero appreciation for their parents 18 years down the road. It was her fault for not keeping her legs closed when she was 14 in the first place and I don't wish to share in her misery and emotional baggage.

That's right, I said what I said I guess, in large part, because I'm 30 years old. I can't remember to ever had any opinion about it 8 years ago.. so though I could fall in love hard enough to not think it'd matter, most probably, I believe I'd share your sentiment.

iamironman

Reaction score
if she was still putting out in spite of the kid i wouldnt mind if the kid made her afraid to put out i wouldnt date her

hbkfan

Reaction score
with me i guess it depends on the situation. i dont have a problem with kids so it wouldent be a automatic no for me. if i leally like her and got along with the kid i would date her.

iamironman

Reaction score
ok i tihnk some asshole who went crazy when i tried to hit on a couple female friends of his (long story dont ask) may be manipulating this one chick against me

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Don't you guys have real life friends to talk to about this?