Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Well since me and WCW Rules pretty much hi-jacked the school thread, I thought I'd make a thread to discuss Girls, Relationships, Boys, whatever

Discuss

WCW Rules

Reaction score
^ LMAO!

There are many girls in my school whom dress as some would say, inappropriately. And gamebreaker, it's more of the game of, "You can see, but you can't touch." They're teasing ya, in a provacative manner. Of course, many of the guys don't mind. It's their choice, I guess, but if they're gonna dress like a hooker, they have to be prepared to face the scrutiny of horny fellows.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
^ LMAO!

There are many girls in my school whom dress as some would say, inappropriately. And gamebreaker, it's more of the game of, "You can see, but you can't touch." They're teasing ya, in a provacative manner. Of course, many of the guys don't mind. It's their choice, I guess, but if they're gonna dress like a hooker, they have to be prepared to face the scrutiny of horny fellows.

lol
I have a special name for them
COCK TEASES
and its a fact too

Wordlife

lol I love the fine asses in my school, jesus christ, I swear this year, I'm gonna find me a nice lil freshman to have fun with lol

J

You go from having me agree with you to disagreeing game breaker. Emo girls are super hot.

Wordlife

yeah.... nooooooooooooooooooo MOST.... MOST EMO AND GOTH GIRLS ARE SCARY AND UGLY!!! AND FAT lol

I only know one very fine emo girl actually, but eh I would hit it, but secretly, id be scared to, shes kinky, but I like it

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I try to refrain from saying, "I'd hit it." Sure, there are sexy young women where I go, but I'm just looking for one. My friends are always hassling me because I prefer Ms. Right, rather than Ms. Right Now, if ya know what I'm saying.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
You go from having me agree with you to disagreeing game breaker. Emo girls are super hot.

Blarggh gross
I will tell you a secret about them
Most of the Emo and Gothic girls are the girls that were ugly losers in Elementary School. They cover their ugly-ness with Eyeliner, Black Lipstick and all their Black clothing and its damn right ugly imo...

Wordlife

^that makes sense... and WCW Rules, you made a point there

I was the same way... I was looking for that one girl from Freshman - JR. year (last yr) and now that im a senior, all my friends just wanna get a girl and bone her like right then and there.... its like um ok? But I see myself doing it too, not under peer pressure or none of that, not that im desperate, its just because pussy is good I guess and if girls feel like giving it away, well ok?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
The beautiful girls are the ones who are naturally so. Make up's okay for 'em, though when it's overworn, makes a girl look like a clown, and when they're not wearing any, you can see the flaws on their face.

^ Hehe, I understand. I'm a Senior though, and though this year will be good for me, there's no fucking around if you're just looking for some 'tappin. You do what ya gotta do, though, man.

Wordlife

exactly... thats why most girls wear it cause a beauty thats natural comes like 1 outta like 30 girls imo