• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Girls & Relationships

WCW Rules

Hehe, being a nice guy like I try to be sucks; chivalry is dead, though some girls do like guys like me. They're just... hard to find; diamonds in the rough. The ones who are just looking to fuck, like us guys, are a dime a dozen.

Moonlight Drive

I am sort of on the fence with being a 'nice guy'. I make jokes, but everyone has sort of learned not to take me seriously. And I refuse ever to call a girl a slut (although I did do that to that girl I like once, see how I fuck up?). chivalry isn't completely dead, I believe that girls appreciate a guy who doesn't act like a complete sex starved douche

And I'll keep ya'll updated after tomorrow on my situation

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Well I'm nice to my girlfriend and she finds it amazing but meh so has my other girlfriends and they end up leaving me or cheating on me....but hey hopefully this girl is nice...so you know...word.

i dunno if i have a curse but evertyime i get a gf, it goes good for a while, then it just ends horribly. i also might have a curse cuz my longest relationship was 3 yrs.. so I dunno if im doing something wrong or what.

but i hope this new gf I have is the one. Been with her for almost 6 months and I love her very much and she respects me which is all I ever wanted from a girl. (well besides the sex :p )

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
My longest is 3 months lol

I'm like that also I have everything going perfect then out of no where

BAM

like wtf just happen

yeah I hear ya blaze. I just dunno what happens. U can be the best lover in the world and treat ur woman like a queen then BAM she doesnt want u anymore. then u try to work it out and she doesnt want to talk and then you find out shes fuckin her cousin or something..

women are weird creatures

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I hate the girls that show off their boobs but they don't wanna have sex with anybody

ROFL

You're like twelve years old. What boobs do they have that they can show you?

Anyway, girls are fickle. As are guys in teenage years. One minute a girl likes you, the next she likes someone else. Amd you can;t pretend you're not the same. Hormones are an amazing thing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
yeah I hear ya blaze. I just dunno what happens. U can be the best lover in the world and treat ur woman like a queen then BAM she doesnt want u anymore. then u try to work it out and she doesnt want to talk and then you find out shes fuckin her cousin or something..

women are weird creatures

I kicked my now former best friends ass one time for fucking around with my girl...

See me and him was in BYW together..he had no idea I knew and we was on teams and out of nowhere I hit that bitch with a broom and beat the living hell out of him with the broom its was funny as hell man...then I drump the chick and stuff lol..

Beer

Check out my post in the School Thread. You will see that relationships and stuff will come good in the end.

LadyHotrod

That's the kind of thinking that's going to keep you single, my friend.

Girls like guys who have the drive to go after what they want. Respectfully or not, they really don't care as long as you're fun to be around.

No, you're wrong.

I waited for Mr.Right, not Mr.Right now. Sure, I didn't get a man right away but I eventually got one and we've been together for 5 years now.

Choosing to wait for the right person doesn't mean you'll be single forever at all. It's a hell of a lot smarter than choosing someone who will end up leaving you in a week.

NinoBrown

Right now I got no love life. Working fulltime has got in the way of me and the ladies. College is starting for me soon, so who knows what could happen. Hopefully all the sex, drugs and rock n roll rumors about it are true, except the drugs and the rock n roll part. It's more reggae and rap.

Moonlight Drive

Well apprently today has been one of the day's she hates me. But it's not a vindictive hate, more of an 'I'm not talking to you'

Tomorrow we're in English together. And if it follows the cycle she'l be talking to me, I bet 1 Australian dollar I can sort it out tomorrow

Beer

Dude. This has been going on for awhile now. I think it is time to ask. With, my now wife, Chloe, i waited two years to pop the question because i was too shy. And then i found out that she always wanted to be with me so when i went out with all these other girls she thought i was not interested. Look, get her on MSN or sumin and ask. If she says no ask her if we can still be friends. If she says no again then i am geussing she is not the one you are looking for. Really, girls, if they say no to a relationship and to being friends, they don't want you. However if they are willing to be friends then thats brilliant. And with the ignoring one day and the talking the other, it seems to me she is just shy when you are attracting her, and not so shy when you aren't so she just likes your personality to talk to you.

It won't hurt in trying man. Believe me, if you think a girl digs you, don't wait to long to ask her out or she might think you are not intrested and go looking else where. Now that, that would be shit. Good luck man.

Moonlight Drive

Thanks. I actually planned on something like that until all this happened. I'll keep ya'll updated, hopefully she'll forgive me (for about the 9th time)