Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Think you have it bad, my girlfriend and I live 50 miles apart. Neither of us drive, we see each other about 4 times a months. I've cheated on her three times, twice when drunk. And she hangs about with one of her ex's, which makes me feel insecure (I iwas cheated on two years ago in the same scenario). And when I cheat I feel guilty, but everytime I see her "friend" it's as if he's scared of me or trying to had something, I'm not even intimidating at all.

noumenon

Reaction score
Think you have it bad, my girlfriend and I live 50 miles apart. Neither of us drive, we see each other about 4 times a months. I've cheated on her three times, twice when drunk. And she hangs about with one of her ex's, which makes me feel insecure (I iwas cheated on two years ago in the same scenario). And when I cheat I feel guilty, but everytime I see her "friend" it's as if he's scared of me or trying to had something, I'm not even intimidating at all.

Let me sum this up for you. You're 16... someone who lives 50 miles from you that you see only a few times a month is not your girlfriend. At your age you should be having as much fun as possibly anyone. You're "cheating" on her... yet jealous she may be hanging out with her ex? I hope he's banging her out real hard.

Reaction score
"You should be gettin' that young stuff. That young stuff is the best stuff in the whole world. See, right now you're jailbait, they're jailbait. It's perfect. I mean, you hit 18, man! You're talkin' about three to five."

Grandpa Edwin from Little Miss Sunshine has all the advice you'll ever need kid.

Reaction score
Update on the vengance: Video of Revenge threesome sent to former best friend and ex ftw!

even though one of them has a really annoying voice but hey, life is full of trade off's.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Right.... If your young and new to stuff. You should be out there having all the fun in the world. You kinds in school shouldnt be worried about relationships and all that shit. Keep it on the DL and just have fun man. Thats all im saying.

Reaction score
Right.... If your young and new to stuff. You should be out there having all the fun in the world. You kinds in school shouldnt be worried about relationships and all that shit. Keep it on the DL and just have fun man. Thats all im saying.

I'm not taking advice from a tool with the word "Lil'" in his name.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
First of all its just a name. I only have it because i have 3 brothers. And Im the middle child. So before you speak recognize. Im wiser then you. I know alot more then you do. Take my advice or not. You can be single all you life. Doesnt bother me one bit.