Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
Yeah its weird because my freinds are all either married (there GF's get pregoo and that's what us Mexians dow hen we knock somebody up lol) have GF's and are either blindly whipped or cheat on them constantly... And then theres me. But it feels kinda good that I got friends who are more clueless then me when it comes to chicks.

i have a friend who may have fathered the antichrist

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Men suck.

Women suck.

Men+Women= Relationships that suck.

Very rarely does this pattern ever change, and if you are one of the lucky ones who manage to avoid it, either be prepared to discover it later down the line or hold on to that person at all costs.

iamironman

Reaction score
one last chance for a real answer

i REALLY like her but her brother is a good friend of mine (when i say legit answer that includes harry potter jokes)

If you like her go for it. Ask her brother first see if hes cool. If not then who cares? Even if he wants to fight you show that you care for her and eventually he will respect you.

i talked to him ad he did not react favorably but judging by recent events there is a possiblity he has been brainwashed by this asshole

long story short i hit on a couple famale friends of his he went phycho and has ben stalking me every time i so much as say hi to a gril ever since

i dunno waht im gnna do aobut THE GIRL

but in general imma lay low until i come up with a plan to shut this fucker's trap once and for all

iamironman

Reaction score
what is this boards opinion on love at first sight?

LadyHotrod

It doesn't exist.

You can't look at a stranger and just love them. Have an attraction, yes, but being attracted and being in love are different. It takes a bit of time to actually love someone.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It doesn't exist.

You can't look at a stranger and just love them. Have an attraction, yes, but being attracted and being in love are different. It takes a bit of time to actually love someone.

Tell that to the crazy fucks on myspace and in chat rooms. Some chick I didn't even know from Cali went off me cause I wasn't talking to her. 2-3 messages a day from her. I forgot my password and got on like 2 months later and saw all of them. And right when I got on, she started questioning why I was ignoring her and what "whores" was I talking too. I haven't been back on in about a year in a half. Kinda scared to get back on.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Ahh I am iffy on this. I met my current girlfriend in Freshman Year. We instantly became REALLY good friends until around Junior Year, where I started taking her places and going out with her. She told me that she was attracted to me since late Freshman Year when I told her the same. But I wouldn't say it was LOVE at first sight. Attraction yes, love no.

iamironman

Reaction score
theres this girl weve met like twice we really hit it off i think she likes me but bout 24 hours 4 im bout to see her again she puts this as her facebook status

...love is for stupid people

im thinking shes trying to get in my head mayb

any other opinions?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
theres this girl weve met like twice we really hit it off i think she likes me but bout 24 hours 4 im bout to see her again she puts this as her facebook status

im thinking shes trying to get in my head mayb

any other opinions?

Sounds like a typical stupid, annoying teenager.

If I were you, I'd move on to someone else. Any teen girl who says that love is for stupid people is just asking for attention. Every teen girl wants love and enjoys the thought of being in love.

iamironman

Reaction score
i sent her a facebook msg regaurding how i feel aobut her she repiled

its always great to have friends you love

those exact words no more no less