Get ready to cry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
THEAidsJohnson said:
He just needs someone to speak for him. Ryback could be huge, and will be mid-eventer for sure. IC is as good as his, but one of the top two titles requires more than just bumping your head offtempo to your music.

Ryback is like Kelly Kelly in the men's locker room... He's Unstoppable!

Reactions: Snowman1 and Farooq

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't see him being THE man because his character doesn't trend to that model of face of the company, he's a brute, so to speak. That's why I say he could be the #2 guy in the company, given that he has the look, size, skill, and he can actually speak, but they don't have him talk much, but he is more similar to Goldberg, let's say, then Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Leo C said:
I don't see him being THE man because his character doesn't trend to that model of face of the company, he's a brute, so to speak. That's why I say he could be the #2 guy in the company, given that he has the look, size, skill, and he can actually speak, but they don't have him talk much, but he is more similar to Goldberg, let's say, then Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold.

Lesnar was a brute when he first started and the put him in the top spot maybe one year after he debuted.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Lesnar was a brute when he first started and the put him in the top spot maybe one year after he debuted.

True, there's a possibility Ryback becomes the man. I'm not sure, but you brought up a good example in Lesnar. Didn't think of him before. Maybe.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Owzyq.gif

Ryback approves..

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan will never be the face of the company, regardless of who is running things. Size does still matter to an extent (it's delusional to say it doesn't), and while you don't have to be a bodybuilder type, you have to be a certain look. For whatever reason, having a certain look makes people (casual fans) perceive you as a superstar and a 'larger than life' character, which is the main thing that people are drawn in to see in a wrestler (in the minds of most fans, character quality comes before match quality.) Nothing against Bryan, but I don't see him as the kind of guy that millions will pay money to see as the main guy.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:

Batista and Bobby Lashley as well.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RE: Get ready to commit suicide

It doesn't matter what vince thinks. The fans know Daniel Bryan is the face of the E. Goat face.... And i meant greatest of all time damn it!