**General Graphics Chatting Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MTG

Reaction score
Well if you think about it, if everybody in the gfx league joins the e-fed then we will have enough. And there wouldn't be any difficulties judging. There would be a junior show and a senior show with a gm for each show. He sets up the matches and the stips. It would be great. With titles and everything.

Or instead of a junior show and a senior show we just have a draft. It would be alot of fun.

If anyone wants to discuss this feel free to add me on msn.

dabomb_2525@hotmail.com

Weebo

Reaction score
yes agree or do it kinda like MMA, you are all on the same show but because of weight limits you can only fight for the certain title. So in this case, everyone is on the show that is once a week and certain people can only go for the junior title and certain can only go for the senior title. Not that difficult and we have enough. If we have enough to do PPVs then we have enough for an e-fed

Untouchable

Reaction score
We would have enough.....if everyone had enough time to do it everyweek...i duno about everyone else...but i dont....maby once the GFX league gets more active we can have it every 2 weeks or something, that are just used for working your way up the ranks...??? and the every 6 weeks or summut have PPv's with title matches like title matches.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
:Jawdrop2: the gfx area is DEAD!

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Damnit Spity!!

TK, We gunna kick his ass later:boxing_smiley:

Weebo

Reaction score
the GFX area on this forum is dying. No one even seems like they cares anymore

Enigma22

Reaction score
i also agree. everyone just needs to post a few a week and it could get better. we got what... like 10+ people on this site who are pretty good at gfx. i think someone should start a tournament or something and send out pms about it to everyone who does gfx so we get a bunch of people. it could be cool.

PeepShow

:Jawdrop2: the gfx area is DEAD!

the GFX area on this forum is dying. No one even seems like they cares anymore

I agree, we gotta liven it up a bit, get some more members who do gfx or something

i also agree. everyone just needs to post a few a week and it could get better. we got what... like 10+ people on this site who are pretty good at gfx. i think someone should start a tournament or something and send out pms about it to everyone who does gfx so we get a bunch of people. it could be cool.

Then try my request. :)

triple h sig vs IWF sig

which one should i wear?

IWF ftw. :)

Untouchable

Reaction score

You mean like the league i started that everyone just no showed after the second one because the cbf??