**General Graphics Chatting Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

where people could talk about there fav digital art makers , there fav graphics , how to rate properly :p and so on.
This thread is to talk about your favourite art makers, favourite graphics, kinds of softwares used in GFXing, and when you rate, what you need to look up into the image to rate and other things too..

Credit to Addiction for suggesting this idea.

Wrestling Station

^maybe they are generous! lol yeah i agree with you man.

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeh i tried arguing against people rating hella loads when i first came.....they dont listen.....rather annoying really....criticism helps people improve....most of them dont seem to understand that.

the dark knight

when did everyone start doing GFX and how?

i started using photoshop 2 or 3 years ago just for color/picture editing and stuff like that. started making sigs and shit for about 2 months...ill make a thread containing all my work in the last 2 months later on...

Untouchable

Reaction score
bout 8 months ago... and started coz butters was sending me his stuff he'd made and i wanted to learn to do it aswell.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
I started making graphics late 2004 mainly just doing sigs for people on a forum i use to run. i kind of keep losing intrest in making graphics too so i have phases where i do alot of graphics then sometimes i can go for about 3 months without making something. ( kind of where i am now )

I agree with the ratings on here ( mainly people just rating graphics 10/10 all the time) and i will post something on it later what might get people to rate better. i just guess alot of people on here havent seen alot of digital art DeviantArt or other good graphic sites to compare graphics on here too other places.

PeepShow

Heres one for anyone. Where do I get Photoshop CS2 that WS suggested for me.....lol. I cant find it anywhere

Reaction score
Im kinda like addiction where i have phases when im into GFX and sometimes lose interest, right now im on the brink of losing interest because i have GFXer block if any of u have experienced it so i just use the same style all the time or use other peoples ideas

about this time in 2006 i started GFX but i stopped for a long time

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ Yea i am at that point,I started about a year ago back in school,didnt want to do the work in my shop cuz i went to a tech school so photoshop was on the comp and i just started messing around. But for some reason every comp i get for gfx crap out on me and i lose the new works I was in progress of creating

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
for some reason every comp i get for gfx crap out on me and i lose the new works I was in progress of creating

you should just save it as a psd upload it to megauploadd.com or sumim then email your self the link to download it again, that way if it messes up. you can go to your email and get the link for mega upload so you can download it as a psd again. its alot of work i know but may be worth it...

---

i started about 3 years ago started with Photo Studio mainly changing colors of photos and making colognes outa them, then i got the 30 day photoshop 7.0 treil and its stoped after 30 days so i used image ready cuz that was a free thing that came with it. later i cracked open photoshop 7.0 and was able to use it, bout three weeks ago tho i tried to upload some brushes and it locked up on me. so i back with image ready now... i barely have the time to make them now tho becuz i been hanging with friends and this girl i met alot more, also working n shit to so kinda just wanna come home eat and watch tv then off to bed, never wanna stay on the computer much anymore.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I started like a year and a few months ago, i didnt just piss around though, first thing i did was read up a tutorial on how to blend pictures, then followed a basic guideline to make my first gfx.

I use photoshop 7 btw.

Does anyone else use that?

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
I'm using Photoshop CS2 , thinking about upgrading to CS3. i also use Flash MX and Illustrator CS2. i have also just brought myself a graphics tablet so i will be proberly using coralDraw and CoralPainter once i get use to my graphics tablet.