**General Graphics Chatting Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buttersz

Reaction score
Theres free trials of photoshop, i suggest that and then maybe either buying/downloading the full version.

And TDK, PS7 is the way forward! :lol:

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Well here is one for you all , Who is your fav Digital Artists ?

I have alot . here are some of mine.

First up is Kutsche he is a amazing artist he users 3D software and his stuff is just so creative , thats what drawn me to his work is just the creativeness of it.

Here are some bits of his work.

http://kutsche.deviantart.com/art/Selfillumination2-43795316

http://kutsche.deviantart.com/art/Passion-47774829

Another one of my fav digital artists is also from DeviantArt her name on there is Blackeri , she uses Photoshop , Coral Painter and a graphics tablet. just the detail that she puts in is great.

She is known for her work of the 7 deadly sins. her gallery can be seen here. http://blackeri.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0

I have alot more but they will do for now. i will post more of my fav digital artists at a later date.

the dark knight

^^.......GFXing isnt my number one interest so i dont think i'll be looking in devian art to find the best one.

Untouchable

Reaction score
imo we need some new GFXers in to up the gfx on this site....i mean....me nd abdullah are in the battle for the highest title on the site!!!....tbh on most sites we would be lucky to get into the battle for the junior title!!!

with enough people in this could become very good...we have just had Buka and Razr sign up, who im told are very good.

MTG

Reaction score
Honestly the only people on this site who would even be considered for a WHT on another site are butters, abdullah, untouchable and addiction

Untouchable

Reaction score
Honestly the only people on this site who would even be considered for a WHT on another site are butters, abdullah, untouchable and addiction

WHT? this means?

Weebo

Reaction score
imo we need some new GFXers in to up the gfx on this site....i mean....me nd abdullah are in the battle for the highest title on the site!!!....tbh on most sites we would be lucky to get into the battle for the junior title!!!

with enough people in this could become very good...we have just had Buka and Razr sign up, who im told are very good.

hey why not us staring a forum dedicated to Wrestling GFX. I would be awesome. What do you say untouchable

Untouchable

Reaction score
...isnt that what WCF is?....although would be good....coz WCF there all to good atm

Buttersz

Reaction score
wcf = wrestling COVER forum, its mainly covers.

Lets not involve wcf with this site. Making a new site to be on just gfx is silly, we have tried it on many occasions.