**General Graphics Chatting Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
well this i the gfx discussion thread...and we're DISCUSSING other gfx sites

therefore......doesn't count

SnackZ

Reaction score
I'm entering War Games 2 - should be epic man. Top of the line talent there.

If you need the site just google WCF Wrestling Covers - should find a few links there.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Im hope i'm drawn against someone like krime, or aussie, or someone good, so i can own them.

Weebo

Reaction score
hey i forum we can use if you guys want to have a GFX E-fed forum. We could the forum like an e-fed, but instead of writing matches you enter your graphics and then the judges pick who wins. We could have people role play and everything. What do you guys say.

Untouchable

Reaction score
...because matches are better, and easyer to judge...its hard to judge when people have like loads a diffrent things like if 1 guty enters a sig nd another guy enters a cover ect...

Weebo

Reaction score
well know we have like match types
Here are examples
DVD Cover Match- Create a DVD Cover for...(you fill in the rest)
PPV Poster Match- Create a PPV Poster for...(you fill in the rest)
Movie Poster Match- Create a Movie Poster for...(you fill in the rest)
Advertisement Banner Match- Create an Advertisment Banner for...(you fill in the rest)
and what ever other kinds of matches you would like to create

Untouchable

Reaction score
we are setting up to have alot more open battles at PPv's so this could work there...but we dont really have enough people to get a good enough turn out everyweek is what im saying...if we can get lots of people in...then we will have them more frequently....this is all im saying for now.

Buttersz

Reaction score
that is true, as good as the idea is, there isnt enough activity in the graphics dept!