gatesoftanhauser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You gave the impression that people are banned if they disagree with the mods because you obviously cited an example on how you yourself got away with insulting HBK-aholic, yet when GOTH asked her for validation on her argument towards abortion, he gets banned? Five chances or not that last "chance" you quote was a direct and honest inquiry as to her reasoning for being pro-life. Obviously your forums bias and hypocrisy disagreed, and founded a bs excuse to ban him. Also, as for his reply to the MVP/Mr. Kennedy thread, here on IWF that would be considered a perfectly good response to the topic on hand, and was even a couple of lines of text, but its considered spam because your board disagrees with his opinion. That kind of nazism makes your forum full of shit, and you as well for defending it.

Slyfox696

Reaction score
A little thought? My dear Sly, I'll have to disagree with you on that one.

Some people get to the point quicker than others. My posts weren't several paragraphs explaining my answer, I just usually had a paragraph, and it was still considered spam and deleted. They expect a huge post over there and it's Blue.
Not as much anymore. I don't know when your first account get infracted/banned for spam, but it's easier to post there now than it was a couple years back.

Also, the rules now are MUCH clearer on WZ's definition of spam.

Still, the fact that they delegate how much a person must type in order to consider their post non-spam is beyond ridiculous. I can understand if someone posted a one liner all the time but basically forcing people to sit there and waste time typing up a huge wall of post is gay. I don't have time to sit on the internet and type a story. I just want to post on topic with a few lines per post and continue on with my life as opposed to sitting here and typing up a bunch of half page posts.
It's not really delegating how much to type, it's the substance of what you type. I've posted posts that had three sentences and two lines before.

I agree that the spam rules are too strict, even now. Before, they were WAY to strict, and I feel they still are. But, they're not unreasonable, and like I pointed out with the Gates guy, you get SEVERAL chances to learn how to post.

He just wasn't smart enough to learn.

I was first invited there to spam by someone else so I did that and then when my account was banned, I made a new one and posted on topic and never flamed anyone and I got banned for having an alt account. I wasn't given a chance, even though I prefer not to have one in that shitty forum.
So, whose fault is that really? Alt accounts is prohibited on many forums. Just because you made the mistake of spamming the first time, doesn't mean WZ is bad because you wanted to create another account.

I will say this though. If it's been a long time since you had an account there, it's possible your IP address has changed since then.
Shit! Man, I meant SlyFox. I'm sorry dude. My apologies.:unsure:
The intelligence of the person who was given five chances to learn the rules...put on display before all.

The Quintastic One said:
You gave the impression that people are banned if they disagree with the mods because you obviously cited an example on how you yourself got away with insulting HBK-aholic, yet when GOTH asked her for validation on her argument towards abortion, he gets banned?
Yes, because the forum in which I insulted HBK-aholic was different than the one Gates did.

The one that Gates got infracted for was in a "World Issues" type forum, where there is very strict rules on flaming, and spam. The forum in which I said that about HBK-aholic was a forum where you can spam to your heart's content and most flaming is allowed.

It's kind of like this board. You have forums where there are stict unforgiving rules, and then you have places where you can flame to your heart's content. That is the difference.

Five chances or not that last "chance" you quote was a direct and honest inquiry as to her reasoning for being pro-life.
Which is spam, because he never ONCE provided his opinion.

Whether he agrees with the rules or not, it is VERY clearly defined in the rules what is needed in a post in the non-spam sections. He was given two previous warnings, and two previous infractions, so it's not like he wasn't aware of the spam policy, and where to read about the spam policy.

Trying to equate his inability to learn rules with a lack of equality on the forums is ridiculous. The fact is he wasn't smart enough to follow the rules that we all but BEGGED him to do.

That's his fault, not ours.

Obviously your forums bias and hypocrisy disagreed, and founded a bs excuse to ban him.
And obviously, your inability to think with an open mind is what prompted you to make a completely ignorant statement on that which you don't know.

Also, as for his reply to the MVP/Mr. Kennedy thread, here on IWF that would be considered a perfectly good response to the topic on hand, and was even a couple of lines of text, but its considered spam because your board disagrees with his opinion.
Reply to the MVP/Kennedy thread? What are you talking about? He was never warned or infracted for a post in that thread.

He was warned in the following threads:

Jeff Hardy as Champion
Greatest Album of All time

He was infracted in the following threads:

Stephanie McMahon as GM
Kane Stalks Kelly Kelly
Abortion

So, I don't know what this MVP/Kennedy thing you are talking about is. Your ignorance abounds. But, let's assume you meant one of the threads he did get warned/infracted for. WZ doesn't care what IWF's rules are. They have completely seperate rules. So, just because it's allowed here, doesn't change the fact it's prohibited there. And the rules are VERY clear on spam (hell, I know this for a fact because I helped to word them), and he was given NUMEROUS chances to follow along.

Instead of criticizing WZ, you should be mocking Gates for stupidity.

That kind of nazism makes your forum full of shit, and you as well for defending it.
Considering you don't even know what you're talking about (such as the differences in rules on the forum, and the threads he was penalized in), perhaps you should take a moment to reflect with yourself who is really the one full of shit.

For the record, I don't agree with the spam policy as it currently stands on WZ. But, unlike Gates, I'm smart enough to learn how to adhere by the rules. Just because he was too dumb to post by the rules, doesn't mean that WZ is bad.

LadyHotrod

^ I joined in December.

I posted a paragraph about Terminator: Salvation and it was still deleted. None of my posts were one liners, were all on topic and still were deleted.

On the subject of the alt account, my first account, I made it because the forum was apparently lame and I like to spam lame places when I am bored. I had never been to that forum before. After I made about 7 posts under the spam account and was banned, I went back a few days later and made a new account in which I actually contributed to the forum. Yes, I know that alt accounts are a no-no but I personally feel that if a person maks a new account and proves that they aren't there to piss around, I see no harm in it. I could totally understand if I had two or more accounts at once.

No big deal, the forum sucked anyways and Becca's a nasty looking bitch.

Slyfox696

Reaction score
^ I joined in December.

I posted a paragraph about Terminator: Salvation and it was still deleted. None of my posts were one liners, were all on topic and still were deleted.

On the subject of the alt account, my first account, I made it because the forum was apparently lame and I like to spam lame places when I am bored. I had never been to that forum before. After I made about 7 posts under the spam account and was banned, I went back a few days later and made a new account in which I actually contributed to the forum. Yes, I know that alt accounts are a no-no but I personally feel that if a person maks a new account and proves that they aren't there to piss around, I see no harm in it. I could totally understand if I had two or more accounts at once.
Well, the thinking is that if you were banned in the first place, you obviously weren't a poster they wanted. They didn't know you as well as I do, but that's why the rule exists.

Give it some time. If you are on broadband or dsl Internet, it's possible your IP addy will change, and then you can re-register.
Becca's a nasty looking bitch.
Agreed.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was banned for my name because some asshole decided they were offended by it. Which was bullshit for the record.

Also, I moved this. Now you can all feel free to express yourselves however you see fit.

Travis40

At least i'm always on the winning side.

:shifty:

At least we have 5 of these...

Heisman%20Trophy.JPG

and 42 of these...

Big12trophy.jpg

and 7 of these...

stock_bcs_trophy.jpg

BTW OU vs. Texas > UGA vs UF

Hometown Kid

At least we have 5 of these...

Heisman%20Trophy.JPG

and 42 of these...

Big12trophy.jpg

and 7 of these...

stock_bcs_trophy.jpg

BTW OU vs. Texas > UGA vs UF

The heisman is fraudulent as it's voted on by idiots every year. Look at this years' winner. :shifty:

And the sad thing is 42 Big XII Championships is as prestigious as winning 2 SEC Championships. :yes:

And i'm pretty sure OU didn't play Florida in those 7 title games or else you'd have 0 according to our head to head record in National title games. :y:

And yet that's not even Florida's biggest rivalry game. :laugh:

Travis40

The heisman is fraudulent as it's voted on by idiots every year. Look at this years' winner. :shifty:

And the sad thing is 42 Big XII Championships is as prestigious as winning 2 SEC Championships. :yes:

And i'm pretty sure OU didn't play Florida in those 7 title games or else you'd have 0 according to our head to head record in National title games. :y:

And yet that's not even Florida's biggest rivalry game. :laugh:

1. What about the 2007 winner? Losing to Michigan in the Capital One Bowl :laugh:

2. lol that's not the point. OU = 7 Florida = 3...one is better than the other imo

3. lawl...so it's supposed to be Florida State? :laugh:

Florida
All-time record 618–368–40 (.622)
Postseason bowl record 16–19
National titles 3
Conference titles 8
Heisman winners 3
All-Americans 135

Oklahoma
All-time record 791–296–53
Postseason bowl record 24–17–1
National titles 7
Conference titles 42
Heisman winners 5
All-Americans 148

Hometown Kid

It looks like OU has played hundreds of more games than us. :g: That record doesn't mean anything anyway, like I said we play Tennessee, FSU, Georgia, LSU, Miami (when they were good), Auburn, Alabama, among others on a yearly basis. Besides Texas, who else is there on the schedule every year? Kansas? Colorado? Texas Tech? Kansas State? Oklahoma State? :nonono: Of course we have a lower winning percentage with fewer games + harder opponents.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well now that I can freely express my opinion on WZ and Slyfox, I don't need to join your forum to know that its one giant shit stain on the interent wrestling discussion world. Like I said to HBK, LadyHotrods, Stingers and Monkeystyles opinion > Yours and your shitty fucking forum. LadyHotrod taught me a lesson a long fucking time ago about pricks like you and handling the internet with "Serious Business". Your forum wants to regulate spam and ban members for making honest inquiries and informative discussion? Then that's your own fucking cockroach up your ass. Here at IWF? We encourage differing opinions and debate. Not just for mods. Not just for ass kissers, but for EVERYBODY. You're forum is the one without an open mind. So far with his time and posts here, GOTH has been contributing nicely to wrestling discussions and posting his opinions, just like everybody else. Your forum likes to censor and block out controversial opinions and act like your cool shit. When IWF, Wrestlecrap, and most guaranteed any other respectable wrestling forum on the internet will agree that Wrestlezone so full of shit you can see it discoloring your eyes. Do the world a favor and rip them out, never watch another episode of wrestling again, and let the REAL wrestling fans have their freedom of opinion and discussion. Ass.