gatesoftanhauser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been searching for a good wrestling forum to frequent with my time.

Background:
name: Johnny
hometown: Oklahoma City
wrestling fan: WWF/E for about 20 years

I'll be around alot. I post quite a bit, as I find it relaxing and fun.

Wordlife

welcome dude... hope you have fun, don't spam too much, enjoy, and I appreciate your time and effort on here man.... US Army for life my brother :D

Hometown Kid

Welcome to IWF, Johnny. Good luck and thanks for protecting the country and everything as well All American American. :D

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm actually from Chicago originally, and am a huge Bears fan. Your sig reminded me

Wordlife

^haha yeah man? Born and raised all 17 years of my life here... Chicago Bears, Cubs, Bulls, AND Blackhawks fan for my WHOLEEEEEE Life!!!

How bout that game last night vs. the Packers? One more win for us and a loss for the Vikings = Divsion Champs baby!! :D

Reaction score
Tulsa ain't that bad. I've only lived here in OKC for about 18 months, so it's not like I'm really super attached and loyal to the city. I do like it here though. We even have a professional sports team too!

*yeah so what, they're the worst in the league, ya wanna fight about it?* :)

Travis40

lol I like OKC. It's much better than Tulsa as a city, but OKC's arena is shit compared to ours :shifty:

Tulsa
169.jpg

OKC
fordcenter.jpg

Our arena is still shit though :)

Reaction score
The BOK Centre is uber nice. The Ford Center is boring as far as architecture, but they wanted a minimalist look because of the Bricktowne theme.

Travis40

The BOK Centre is uber nice. The Ford Center is boring as far as architecture, but they wanted a minimalist look because of the Brocktowne theme.

The BOK Center is starting to get brown stains on the exterior. You can see exposed concrete on the top half of the arena. You can tell they didn't put much work into the BOK Center. The Ford Center on the other hand, is probably one of the nicest places to watch a wrestling event, basketball game, arena football, or hockey.