• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gatesoftanhauser

LadyHotrod

Hey all,

I've been searching for a good wrestling forum to frequent with my time.

Background:
name: Johnny
hometown: Oklahoma City
wrestling fan: WWF/E for about 20 years

I'll be around alot. I post quite a bit, as I find it relaxing and fun.

I know you from AMF.

How the heck did you end up here?

Reaction score
^Holy shit, cool!

I've been looking for a VBulletin wrestling forum that actually has regular posters. I only use VBulletin forums because they're simply the best. I signed up for WrestleZone forums, but they suck ass and banned me for spamming. Their definition of "spamming" is not writing enough in your posts, btw. So I was kicked off for making 5 posts, with not enough information.:hammer: Internet Cops are so cool, aren't they?:banned2: So I searched again and found this place. I love it so far, even though I'm an old man around these parts.

AMF rules, btw

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
^Holy shit, cool!

I've been looking for a VBulletin wrestling forum that actually has regular posters. I only use VBulletin forums because they're simply the best. I signed up for WrestleZone forums, but they suck ass and banned me for spamming. Their definition of "spamming" is not writing enough in your posts, btw. So I was kicked off for making 5 posts, with not enough information.:hammer: Internet Cops are so cool, aren't they?:banned2: So I searched again and found this place. I love it so far, even though I'm an old man around these parts.

AMF rules, btw

Lmao, I'm a G-mod on that forum. We're nice!

Reaction score
Lmao, I'm a G-mod on that forum. We're nice!

You guys (wrestlezone) suck more dick than Lisa Ann.

"Let's make up our own rules about "spamming" and make it so that if you don't type 3 full paragraphs in every post, you get warned, then banned. Ask somebody to back up an opinion? Spam! Don't agree with the Internet Cops (mods)? SPAM! We don't like your opinions..SPAM!" :rolleyes:

I went after your post on abortion, and they gave me a warning, because I asked for proof to back up the shit you were sputtering. "Internet Cops" have to save face, am I right? :rolleyes:

FUCK your crappy ass wrestlezone.

THIS is the place to be.

HBK-aholic

Reaction score

You guys (wrestlezone) suck more dick than Lisa Ann.

"Let's make up our own rules about "spamming" and make it so that if you don't type 3 full paragraphs in every post, you get warned, then banned. Ask somebody to back up an opinion? Spam! Don't agree with the Internet Cops (mods)? SPAM! We don't like your opinions..SPAM!" :rolleyes:

I went after your post on abortion, and they gave me a warning, because I asked for proof to back up the shit you were sputtering. "Internet Cops" have to save face, am I right? :rolleyes:

FUCK your crappy ass wrestlezone.

THIS is the place to be.

If you read the rules, and gave actual reasons for your opinions you wouldn't have been banned. :)

And I never saw your reply to my abortion post, but I'm sure it was some mindless pro-life stuff?

Reaction score
If you read the rules, and gave actual reasons for your opinions you wouldn't have been banned. :)

And I never saw your reply to my abortion post, but I'm sure it was some mindless pro-life stuff?

Your forum sucks cock. In fact, do us all a favor and go back there.

In regards to your abortion jab: Strawman flame bait FAIL