gatesoftanhauser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Somebody agrees with me. Fuck wrestlezone. We should invade and troll the shit out of it.

I got banned from that place once the day Benoit killed his family. I said that it was kinda weird how his entire family died, and I guess they were on Benoit's cock, so they banned for for bashing Benoit :laugh:

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
Your a staff member at WZ?

Ahuh.

Hell yes!

You can't post in that gay forum unless you type up an essay for each post you make. Fuck wrestleshit.

No, you just have to give a reason for what you post.

Spam: John Cena is the best.

Not Spam: John Cena is the best because he is the new Hulk Hogan; he sells more merchandise than anyone else, and ratings are always higher when he's the champion.

Somebody agrees with me. Fuck wrestlezone. We should invade and troll the shit out of it.

LOL, you can try if you like.

Reaction score
^Nowhere else on the internet is giving an opinion "spam". Expecting people to write out paragraphs to explain everything is ridiculous. It's just the Internet, but at wrestlezone it's "srius bizn3ss"

Wrestlezone sucks dick. I've been telling every forum I visit not to ever go to that place because it sucks so bad. Moderated by a bunch of Internet Tough Guy assholes.

LadyHotrod

Ahuh.

No, you just have to give a reason for what you post.

Spam: John Cena is the best.

Not Spam: John Cena is the best because he is the new Hulk Hogan; he sells more merchandise than anyone else, and ratings are always higher when he's the champion.

LOL, you can try if you like.

Negative.

I gave reasons for every single post I made and it still wasn't good enough.

I get straight to the point. I give a reason, it just doesn't equal up to being a half page post.

Your forum is the worst wrestling forum EVER.

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
^Nowhere else on the internet is giving an opinion "spam". Expecting people to write out paragraphs to explain everything is ridiculous. It's just the Internet, but at wrestlezone it's "srius bizn3ss"

Well the rules ask you to give a reason for an opinion. Why is that so hard?

Wrestlezone sucks dick. I've been telling every forum I visit not to ever go to that place because it sucks so bad. Moderated by a bunch of Internet Tough Guy assholes.

Moderated by people who can read rules :)

Negative.

I gave reasons for every single post I made and it still wasn't good enough.

I get straight to the point. I give a reason, it just doesn't equal up to being a half page post.

We don't ask for it to be half a page. A few sentences is fine.

Your forum is the worst wrestling forum EVER

Members: 5,337, Active Members: 461.

Wrestlezone has over 44,000 members.

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
I wish. So much less to moderate. I think you're on the banned users list though.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

WZ is like the most hated forum here. I got banned for a Blue reason.

Let me purify your breast and vagina with a fish, then you'll be saved.

Reaction score
I told those fuckheads to delete my account. Maybe you could?

Fuck wrestlezone

Watch the mentioning of that place guys. We don't want any bans or fucking warnings that last 5 months :shifty:

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
WZ is like the most hated forum here. I got banned for a Blue reason.

Let me purify your breast and vagina with a fish, then you'll be saved.

I really love it, it has a lot of really good discussion and posters.

I really love it, it has a lot of really good discussion and posters.

It is too strict and the rules suck and most mods are cocky, arrogant, annoying dipshits. Seriously that “place” is a joke. Almost every wrestling forum i've been on talks bad about that “place”. Its a joke.

Considering the fish sex yet?

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
It is too strict and the rules suck and most mods are cocky, arrogant, annoying dipshits.

Well I'm a nice mod :). But seriously I don't think it's like that at all. There are a lot of regulars, so it can't be as bad as many make out.

Seriously that “placeâ€￾ is a joke. Almost every wrestling forum i've been on talks bad about that “placeâ€￾. Its a joke.

I think the awfulness of the main page gives the forums a bad name. As I said, they're really not that bad.

Considering the fish sex yet?

Erm, no, sorry LOL.