gatesoftanhauser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Thank you!

I'm sure she'll make some lame comeback about my looks but the fact of the matter is, I look better than her on my worst day so she needs to stop being jealous and STFU with her nasty boy face.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Forum smacks of pretentiousness tbh.

Especially that HBK-aholic's section. She can't be serious, her opinions are idiotic. She seems to take the whole thing to the nth degree.

Reaction score

Especially that HBK-aholic's section. She can't be serious, her opinions are idiotic. She seems to take the whole thing to the nth degree.

It is. It's a section filled with donut eating, fat 14 year olds that whack off to Jessica Alba movies (man are they terrible or what?) and sit around worshipping a fat, piggish-looking moderator named HBKaholic(Becca). What a sad, pathetic place.

Slyfox696

Reaction score

The HBK-aholic section was something that started as a joke, and it just took hold.

And, I agree with you about her opinions. I've long said she's not a very good poster.

It is. It's a section filled with donut eating, fat 14 year olds that whack off to Jessica Alba movies (man are they terrible or what?) and sit around worshipping a fat, piggish-looking moderator named HBKaholic(Becca). What a sad, pathetic place.
Do me a favor, and keep posting. The more you post, the more you prove reasonable the fact you got banned. With each post you make, the more people can see how terrible of a poster you are.