Flair vs hbk a showstopper?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah roxxi please do enlighten us all on why you actually watch something that you proclaim to dislike IMO opinion that is just plain dumb whooooo

HHHforever

Reaction score
^She will never answer that question because she has no answer with a logical explanation for it. I've asked the question many times and never gotten a true answer.

againtotal

Reaction score
Flair will be ready for this last match Don't worry....

Fenix0505

Reaction score
My opinion on this match is that something will happen that will have a possibility for the match of the year but there are still other main events that are going to happen later on in the year.. This match might be up at the top but depending upon what happens during the match it will have an effect on the final result. It would be a lot better if this was more of a non planned out match, then the out come would have been better than us all knowing whats going to happen.

jrock210

Reaction score
Ric Flair's show is stopped. I felt bad for Flair when HBK said I'm sorry and hit it!

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I thought the HBK flair match was great. I loved the way it ended when HBK said im sorry i love you lol. Great way for flair to retire he went out with a great performance.

HBKforever

Reaction score
I told everyone so.....the match was a classic. One of the best endings ever and Flair's robe alone makes it a great match.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I told everyone so.....the match was a classic. One of the best endings ever and Flair's robe alone makes it a great match.

His robe was awsome it was great how this match ended. I thought HBK was really hurt when he did that moonsault on the announce table. I dident think he was gonna get up but he did it again lol.

Montana

it was like 20:48

I could be wrong on the seconds.

The triple threat only lasted 14 minutes. Edge Taker was like 24 mins. Batista/Umaga was 7, MITB was 14,

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely friggin awesome! and btw according to wiki the kane match was 9 seconds which is what i counted also which i think has come close to bundy's record.

but then again u could argue that noble hold's the fastest pin record in wrestlemania because of when he pinned funaki at wm 20 in the cruiserweight open.

eggthief

Reaction score
His robe was awsome it was great how this match ended. I thought HBK was really hurt when he did that moonsault on the announce table. I dident think he was gonna get up but he did it again lol.

Yeah I was really wondering if something went wrong at the table cause it didnt seem to break properly and hbk seemed to have a lot of pain, that or he really is the best seller. But an awesome and emotional match nontheless.