First CD?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Sigh, ok first off, Yes Cena blew it and didn't sell that injury. But then again, Yeah, HBK has a right to be pissed, BUT it's NOT Cena's fault. He actually has never learned this and was never corrected. It's never reoccured because everyone he has faced has pretty much been a joke up to HBK and of course Edge, where it happened again like Chuck pointed out that was the exact same match that came to my mind. It is the WWE's fault for not teaching this guy how to wrestle professionally, so I think HBK should blame Vince and all the other dumbasses who probably confused Cena in the aspect of selling making him truly believe he's superman maybe?

Hogan indeed has a bigger ego than HBK, but to the above comment, you're braindead if you really think that. Hogan WOULD job to Cena because Hogan knows he's the future of the business. He didn't job to Orton because no one spoke up for Orton or gave a shit about him definitely not Vince. Vince basically said hey Hogan, need to make another appearance? You can go ahead and feed off Orton because I don't give a shit what happens to him right now, due to the media he was attracting with all the shit he was in. If Hogan tried to get Cena to job to him Vince would step in.

I don't know if the no-handshake was a shoot or not, it seemed to fit in well, but at the same time it could be. Who knows, but don't agree to main event Wrestlemania if you aren't even sure you can have a match with the person HBK, you of all people should know this...

CenaMark54

After that match you knew HBK was pissed. After about three year of maineventing PPV after PPV you would have thought Cena should at least be able to sell a leg injury.

Sorry man but HBk doesnt not have a bigger ego than Hogan. If Hogan was in the Mania main event with Cena there is no way Hogan would agree to job to Cena.

Hogan would damn well job to Cena and you know it. HBK was pissed because Hogan got his way and he didn't. He was pissed because Hogan had more pull than he had. Hogan puts people over if it makes sense. What good was Hogan laying down for HBK going to do.

and cena is ego-testicles . get a life dude defending cena that much wont get u laid .

Defending him on an interent forum won't get you laid either.

Axis

You don't think Hogan laying down for Orton would have been good?

CenaMark54

Don't you ever get bored for sticking up for Cena, so much? It doesn't hurt to admit that he sucks every now and then

Why would I admit Cena sucks if it isn't true?

No one has ever given me one good reason why he sucks. Maybe if you could give me a halfway decent response I will actually give credit where credit is do.

You don't think Hogan laying down for Orton would have been good?

Of course I do. Orton is my favorite wrestler and it would have been huge for him. I'm not defending Hogan. He is the king of backstage politics, but to hear HBK take a shot at Hogan for doing the same stuff HBK has done is just hypocritical.

xtremebadass

For a second there I thought Cena was actually injured, I was like oh my god the first mania main event thats fucked up, then they said something that made me think it was real than cena was all gay about it and wasnt injured, total let down

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
There are internet reports being posted around saying that Shawn Michaels is furious with John Cena over "not selling the leg properly" during his WrestleMania match as well as other things with the source being attributed to Dave Meltzer on Live Audio Wrestling directly following WrestleMania.

This report is fake.

You can listen to what Dave Meltzer said yourself at http://liveaudiowrestling.com/audio/audio.php and he's on the show starting at the forty-five minute mark and there is no mention of this supposed "story." They talk about buyrates, post-Mania angles, boom periods, and some of the matches before going into MMA discussion for the rest of his time on the show.

Source: NoDQ.com

Soulpower

Its the main reason that I posted a question mark on the topic title.... I didn't say it was fact, just that it would make sense if it did indeed happen. Still, it makes for some good discussion.

jonnygrooveuk

Reaction score
that was pathetic when cena's leg became magically better, berk.

circle

Reaction score
Whether or not it was scripted, or who screwed up...it was still a great match for both of them.

I can understand HBK getting pissed though...thats like working very hard to get promoted only to see some other sap who does half the work and gets the job instead of you. I think thats what HBK is upset and was yelling about.
HBK gave his full effort and the crowd was behind him all the way. Cena gave his full effort too, but forgot to continue to sell his knee.

But if the outcome was cena winning it to begin with then him getting hurt shouldn't matter if he sold or not especially if we knew that was going to happen. Now if HBK won it...I could see an argument here, that he had not continued to sell, but its probably frustration at this point.

Overall, it was still great, but Deadman and Batista should have been the last match

Defiant One

Reaction score
Nearly everyone has said at least one thing i agree with so yeah, ummmm In my opimion from what i saw i gotta believe HBK was pissed because it was the mainevent and Cena not selling his leg injury makes HBK look like a pushover. In a Main Event match and WM HBK outwrestles Cena and completely works on his leg for several minutes, and Cena walks away like it was nothing??? WEAK!!! and if we all noticed it then there are probaly like hundreds of thousands of people if not millions of people who noticed the no-sell as well.

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
Its the main reason that I posted a question mark on the topic title.... I didn't say it was fact, just that it would make sense if it did indeed happen. Still, it makes for some good discussion.

I know that, I just wanted to let everyone know.

the dark knight

Sigh, ok first off, Yes Cena blew it and didn't sell that injury. But then again, Yeah, HBK has a right to be pissed, BUT it's NOT Cena's fault. He actually has never learned this and was never corrected. It's never reoccured because everyone he has faced has pretty much been a joke up to HBK and of course Edge, where it happened again like Chuck pointed out that was the exact same match that came to my mind. It is the WWE's fault for not teaching this guy how to wrestle professionally, so I think HBK should blame Vince and all the other dumbasses who probably confused Cena in the aspect of selling making him truly believe he's superman maybe?

Hogan indeed has a bigger ego than HBK, but to the above comment, you're braindead if you really think that. Hogan WOULD job to Cena because Hogan knows he's the future of the business. He didn't job to Orton because no one spoke up for Orton or gave a shit about him definitely not Vince. Vince basically said hey Hogan, need to make another appearance? You can go ahead and feed off Orton because I don't give a shit what happens to him right now, due to the media he was attracting with all the shit he was in. If Hogan tried to get Cena to job to him Vince would step in.

I don't know if the no-handshake was a shoot or not, it seemed to fit in well, but at the same time it could be. Who knows, but don't agree to main event Wrestlemania if you aren't even sure you can have a match with the person HBK, you of all people should know this...

cough cough TRIPLE H cough cough

Wrestling Station

Sorry man but HBk doesnt not have a bigger ego than Hogan. If Hogan was in the Mania main event with Cena there is no way Hogan would agree to job to Cena.

Well, if you can remember, they made Hogan lose to Triple H i think it was in 2002. And they made Triple H be the first person to not be pinned from the Hogan's finisher (leg drop).

phantomgerald

i believe this is fake. since its wrestlemania, they probably went through everything very thoroughly and HBK wouldn't dare pull one on wwe like that

3lions

Reaction score
Well, if you can remember, they made Hogan lose to Triple H i think it was in 2002. And they made Triple H be the first person to not be pinned from the Hogan's finisher (leg drop).

This only happened because Hogan didn't have Creative Control in his contract. Hogan used this stint in the WWE to help change people's mindset about him. In this stint with the company, he put over Triple H, The Undertaker, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, won the Tag Titles with Edge and possibly even put Angle over. Apart from this brief stint with the company, his ego has clouded every decision he has every made.