First CD?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
Hey CenaMark Cena sucks okay.

1) He can't wrestle to save his own life.

2) He doesn't sell injuries. And it's not the WWE's fault it's his he should know how to sell a damn injury. He's not fucking Superman.

3) He's about as lame as lame can be.

4) He is getting rammed down our throats just like Hogan does.

5) He Sucks Plain and Simple. He couldn't hold a light to Shawn Michaels if his life depended on it.

6) The only reason it may seem he does is because Vinne Mac keeps pushing this waste of monkey shit on us. Edge should have not lost the title to that jack ass. He should have lost it to Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels vs. Edge maineventing Wrestlemania 23 would have been one hell of a match. A whole lot better since Cena woulnd't have been in the damn match.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
i agree with u 100%....cena is nothing but a pretty face toy...he tries and tries but no1 likes him..but he cant look at that and kno its true..same with vince...edge is the best heel in the WWE...no arguement...he sells promos and keeps ur attention unlike that useless pissbag cena....HBK wouldnt have to carry matches with Edge becuz edge is a half way decent wrestler...cena is not...hes nothing but a bottom feeder...if he had any type of respect for anybody besides himself he would let sum1 else hold the title in 24 months...oh sorry..he did in 4 of those months....well wew fuckin hew

CenaMark54

Hey CenaMark Cena sucks okay.

1) He can't wrestle to save his own life.

2) He doesn't sell injuries. And it's not the WWE's fault it's his he should know how to sell a damn injury. He's not fucking Superman.

3) He's about as lame as lame can be.

4) He is getting rammed down our throats just like Hogan does.

5) He Sucks Plain and Simple. He couldn't hold a light to Shawn Michaels if his life depended on it.

6) The only reason it may seem he does is because Vinne Mac keeps pushing this waste of monkey shit on us. Edge should have not lost the title to that jack ass. He should have lost it to Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels vs. Edge maineventing Wrestlemania 23 would have been one hell of a match. A whole lot better since Cena woulnd't have been in the damn match.

Hey JMay...He may not actually be superman but he is booked like it. Cena knows how to sell. Watch him sell short term. He is among the best. It can't be a coincidence that he gets the hell beat out of him every match then shakes off all his injuries to make the comeback. Someone has told him to no sell longterm. Now I don't agree with it because i'm a huge proponent of the psychology of a match. I would like to see everyone sell like Orton. But the WWE tends to make their top babyfaces no sell a lot of offense. Its nothing new and it is more of a knock on the WWE than Cena himself.

Shawn Michaels may be better in the ring. I tend to think he actually oversells too much. As far as drawing ability, Cena blows HBK out of the water. Cena is a far bigger draw than HBK ever was or ever will ever be. Lets face it, HBK's title reigns during his prime where average at best. Cena has helped lead a revival that started when he won the belt at WM 21.

Its funny, people talk and talk about Cena and Hogan being rammed down our throats. Well tons of wrestlers have been rammed down our throats and where are they? Hogan is the biggest superstar ever and Cena is the best thing to happen to the WWE since the Attitude Era ended. They were able to take their pushes and make them successful, whereas, most wrestlers drop the ball. The WWE is going to continue to push successful wrestlers. Get used to it.

CenaMark54

and u better get used to people bashing cena

Well for the most part I don't need to get used to it. Cena only gets tons of heat on the internet or at major PPV's because the thats when the smarks venture out of their basements.

Cena is still the most over wrestler at the majority of WWE events. Whether he gets cheered or booed makes no difference to me because any reaction is a good reaction in my opinion. People will pay to see him win or pay to see him lose. Cena sells, no matter how many people bash him.

The truth of the matter is, most casual fans love Cena. Smarks hate popular things so they bash him. Well most WWE crowds are 90% casual and 10% smark. 90% of wrestling fans love him, so if anything its you Cena haters who have to deal.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I dont think alot of people hate him cuz he is popular i think alot of people hate him WWE makes him like he is superman or at least the best in WWE when so many people feel there are many of others better than Cena. Yeah he is a big draw as champ but so are many others. To me Being WWE Champ means you are the best and Cena just isnt. HBK, Taker, Benoit, Edge, Kane, Orton, Lashley, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin are just a few names that could have challenged Cena as WWE Champ over the last 2 years. and yes I realize a couple of those guys have but still. 20/24 months isnt dominant its LAME!!!

the dark knight

I dont think alot of people hate him cuz he is popular i think alot of people hate him WWE makes him like he is superman or at least the best in WWE when so many people feel there are many of others better than Cena. Yeah he is a big draw as champ but so are many others. To me Being WWE Champ means you are the best and Cena just isnt. HBK, Taker, Benoit, Edge, Kane, Orton, Lashley, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin are just a few names that could have challenged Cena as WWE Champ over the last 2 years. and yes I realize a couple of those guys have but still. 20/24 months is dominant its LAME!!!

damn straight

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
WOW Dark Knight you really know how to add to a conversation/discussion.

CenaMark54

damn straight

How to add to the convo. Good Job!

Anyway. Its not as though I think Cena should hold the belt all the time. I think he should drop it. He is well beyond the point of needing the belt anymore. People should hold a championship for three reasons.

1. career recognition
2. to get them over
3. to put someone else over when they drop it.

Cena holding the belt for the last two years has been useless. He isn't holding the belt for a career award. He doesnt need the belt to be over anymore and he hasn't dropped it to put anyone over in quite sometime.

Now to say he sucks because of this just isn't right. Cena is a very good worker who has been putting on good matches for quite sometime now.

the dark knight

WOW Dark Knight you really know how to add to a conversation/discussion.

kiss my ass . i make hotter threads and discussions than u ever dream to have .

How to add to the convo. Good Job!

Anyway. Its not as though I think Cena should hold the belt all the time. I think he should drop it. He is well beyond the point of needing the belt anymore. People should hold a championship for three reasons.

1. career recognition
2. to get them over
3. to put someone else over when they drop it.

Cena holding the belt for the last two years has been useless. He isn't holding the belt for a career award. He doesnt need the belt to be over anymore and he hasn't dropped it to put anyone over in quite sometime.

Now to say he sucks because of this just isn't right. Cena is a very good worker who has been putting on good matches for quite sometime now.

well, now u earned more respect from me . i always had but admitting that cena should drop the belt is a nice add to ur rep .

Defiant One

Reaction score
Another problem with Cena is the "Superman" thing. I'd rather root for a guy who is human and not made to be perfect, and makes mistakes, as opposed to a guy who is hyped up to be invincible.

the dark knight

becarefull they might issue a warning for the double post . delete one of them quickly

Nation

It really isn't that big of a deal they still had a great match. But cena should watch how HBK sells a move and learn from him.