First CD?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

circle

Reaction score
I just started thinking (no diss to anyone or any of the wrestlers), but cena's title run is similar to HHH's back in 2002-2005, where he wore the belt for a long time.

Beer Money Army

The problem with John Cena is He is a Paper World Champion.....

he didn't earn the championship by wrestling Skills......

Now i havent been sold on the man since 2002 when the most appualing thing happen that He beat Y2J.......

But since he has Won that championship of the world.

he's clearly been out wrestled out of his Boots By y2J, HHH, Kurt Angle, christian, HBK, Edge, JBL (sort of), RVD

His Matches with umaga were very clearly just to get the crowd to cheer Cena. But i was rooting for Umaga.

his best of 5 series with Booker T was poor awlful.......

he wasn't a good U.S. champion........

but face since he been on the shows 60% of the times. he's overexposed and the fans just turned on him.....

He might be a drawer.... but he's a hulk Hogan wannabe. Just like Batista = U.Warrior, Lashley = goldberg...

now what would you wanna See a Paper world champion that is highly overrated or a wrestling with unlimited talent holding the gold.

wwe was smart in 1994-2004. be making good choices on champion with a few mistakes.

like you Had bret hart, Flair (92), HBK, taker, Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, y2J, HHH, Mick foley, Brock lesnar, Rock, eddie guerrero, Chris benoit.. All great wrestlers that Can draw very Good and at the same put on matches that are 100 times better than any cena, batista matches......

But isn't it Funny that WWE will make cena lose to K-fed but no to it top talent. So does this make k-fed a better wrestler than y2J, Angle, Cage, HBK, edge, orton, HHH........?????

Because in my mind it looks like they do....

If cena didn't have the bitches and the lil mark kids crowding him... He wouldnt be in the spot that he is in...

because when was in his past feuds with y2J, Angle, HHH, edge, HBK..... the majority of the crowd was booing overall......

Now shouldnt that tell vince Something... But hey i guess he didnt listen to shit for rosie/trump match and put on one of the most boring storyline in the mid 2000's history of professional wrestling...

another thing i think a few people hate about cena is How JR and the King suck some much up to him that it doesn't sound liek it from there passion...

King commentry nowadays isn't go what it use to be in the mid 90's - early 2000's... no where near it.....

it is circle....

I was so annoyed that HBk tapped out to him to a man this isn't a submission speclist....... no he joins the list of Bret hart, Chris benoit, Y2J and Kurt Angle......

has anyone notice since cena been doing the stfu. Regal hasn't done his regal stretch a move sthat regal done for decades.....

CenaMark54

Australian Icon, go back and watch some of the Rocks matches, he was not a great in ring wrestler by any means. His style is very similar to the one Cena wrestles.

Punch, Punch, Clothsline, dramatic setup moves, finisher.

Charisma and mic skills are more important in the WWE than in ring ability.

Also, Benoit was not a great champion nor a great draw as champion. Its sad to say but its true.

Beer Money Army

Also, Benoit was not a great champion nor a great draw as champion. Its sad to say but its true.

Don't Make me laugh about that... Benoit earned that championship and atleast he can wrestle and make anyone look like a million bucks than John Cena....

CenaMark54

Don't Make me laugh about that... Benoit earned that championship and atleast he can wrestle and make anyone look like a million bucks than John Cena....

Kind of like how Cena made Umaga look like a million bucks and the way he is carrying Khali to his best matches?

Sure Benoit earned it, I never said he didn't. It was a great feel good story about someone who has busted his ass for a long time and finally get recognized for it.

Did he deserve it? Yes. Was he a great champion? No.

C4

Cena is an asshole, Shawn is pissed at Cena and that shows that Cena is not a good wrestler and is nothing but a stupid ass.
McMahon please make Cena drop the Championship, if you don't then maybe the whole Locker Room will hate Cena and nobody will work with him in a match.
DAMN

CenaMark54

Cena is an asshole, Shawn is pissed at Cena and that shows that Cena is not a good wrestler and is nothing but a stupid ass.
McMahon please make Cena drop the Championship, if you don't then maybe the whole Locker Room will hate Cena and nobody will work with him in a match.
DAMN

This report was proven false weeks ago so calm your ass down.

By all accounts, Cena is one of the most well liked and respected wrestlers in the locker room.

CenaMark54

^^^Interviews with HHH, JBL, and Orton.

The most telling sign would be the number of reports that say Cena is hated backstage. That would be zero. You usually hear all about the backstage problems. You rarely hear the good stuff.

CenaMark54

Plus, if you are hated backstage, you won't last very long. JBL will harass you till you quit.