First CD?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

HBK pissed at Cena?

Shawn Michaels was said to be extremely upset and unhappy with his match against John Cena last night, screaming about how it sucked right when he got backstage. The spot after the match where HBK abruptly walked away from a Cena handshake attempt was not scripted, as they were supposed to shake hands. Michaels was red hot at Cena for not selling his leg that he spent the first few minutes of the match working on. A lot of the agents were unhappy with Cena for that as well. In fact, you could see during the match that HBK got in Cena's face and started cutting a shoot promo on him, which is why the audio went out for a few seconds and was replaced with crowd noise.

Dave Meltzer on the LAW.

Not sure if this is true, but we all saw the no-sell and I remember the part where HBK was telling something to Cena and the audio seemed to go out. JR just said that he was playing mind games and Lawler said he didn't hear what was said.

Beer Money Army

i ntoiced it. cena can't sell you remember rumble 2007.....what about Rumble 2007 he was ment to have abornmal injury. But still could throw stairs pick up an 450 pound wrestler. Man if he did have that injury it would of got torn alot hell more.

Wrestling Station

Cena cant sell or act for sure, thats why "The Marine" sucked!
End of story.

3lions

Reaction score
Yehh i did notice this when I was watching the match. I don't blame HBK for being pissed at Cena for not selling the beating. HBK was working away on Cena's knee/leg for a good ten minutes ... then Cena suddenly gets up and starts running and running and landing on his knee without any ill-effect whatsoever? That is unprofessional and makes HBK look weak. HBK has headlined too many Mania's too have an opponent treat him like that.

the dark knight

i noticed and am not surprised cena is an asshole no doubt

The Icon

Reaction score
Damn it Cena should've been injured thats bullshit!! I would be pissed too and I am pissed BTW.

CenaMark54

This story is BS plain and simple. When is the last time Cena sold an injury in the long term? The answer is not in the last three years.

He sold it well short term, like he always does, then he shakes it off. It happens in every match. The matches are probably booked that way.

If HBK did say this it is just more bitching. The guy is as egotistical as they come. He took a cheap shot at Hogan last night when HBK himself has pulled the same shit Hogan is known for. Guess what HBK, Hogan went over you at Summerslam because he is more valuable to the WWE than you will ever be.

Che_Guevara_Fan

Reaction score
This story is BS plain and simple. When is the last time Cena sold an injury in the long term? The answer is not in the last three years.

He sold it well short term, like he always does, then he shakes it off. It happens in every match. The matches are probably booked that way.

If HBK did say this it is just more bitching. The guy is as egotistical as they come. He took a cheap shot at Hogan last night when HBK himself has pulled the same shit Hogan is known for. Guess what HBK, Hogan went over you at Summerslam because he is more valuable to the WWE than you will ever be.

Don't you ever get bored for sticking up for Cena, so much? It doesn't hurt to admit that he sucks every now and then

the dark knight

and cena is ego-testicles . get a life dude defending cena that much wont get u laid .

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Omg you really think that HBK didnt shake Cenas hand on purpose?Hell no HBK was scripted not to shake his hand what kinda BS is that,I really dont belive that HBK did a shoot promo either,he is wayy to much of a professonal to know not to just change the end of fucking Wrestlemania.Cenas "No Sell" was likley planned as well,hes Superman remember.

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
I can't blame HBK for being pissed, it makes him look weak. He worked on Cena's leg/knee for 10 minutes and Cena magically heals? That's unprofessional...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Cenamark54 said:

Yeah, Cena can sell stuff as it happens, but we all know that pain doesn't go away right away. I remember in a match against Edge, Edge hit him with the title then speared him (or vice versa...can't remember the order), then Cena just got up and FU'd him, won and walked away like nothing happened. Bottom line is Cena needs to sell stuff long term.

Cenamark54 said:

Shawn Michaels has every right to be egotistical. I don't know if you noticed, but he is one of the best. And HBK doesn't pull the same shit as Hogan. Hogan wants money, HBK wants to put on a god match. If he wanted anything else, he wouldn't try as hard since he's already landed his legendary status.

And Hogan went over HBK because Hogan has creative control and the last say. WWE realized this last year when they booked Hogan vs. Orton as the 3rd match instead of the main event.

03mnm

Reaction score
After that match you knew HBK was pissed. After about three year of maineventing PPV after PPV you would have thought Cena should at least be able to sell a leg injury.

Sorry man but HBk doesnt not have a bigger ego than Hogan. If Hogan was in the Mania main event with Cena there is no way Hogan would agree to job to Cena.