#FireBrieBella

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I should change the title of the thread...

[HASHTAG]#FireSWAGSUKE[/HASHTAG] - A discussion about Brie "The Botchmaster" Bella, Virgins, And Subsequent Reactions Pt.1

:dawg:

Reactions: Redboy123@

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So, Brie knocking Lana out should really be a run of the mill kind of event.
So...why should I take anything you type seriously...
if you are mistaking Liv Morgan for Lana?

SKIP!!!

Maybe he does it because he himself is a v i r g i n b o y...Dun dun duuun
Ha!

Or that he likes virgin boys.
HA!

Virgin boys are no good. Too much time spent training.
HA!!!

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think men who choose to wait are respectable.Though he likely meant virgins as in no one on the site can get any. Hard to believe he is 38. Talks like a 13 year old.

Sorry, I don't see where this is coming from? Who made a reference to virginity? Please give a halo.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't see where this is coming from? Who made a reference to virginity? Please give a halo.

So...why should I take anything you type seriously...
if you are mistaking Liv Morgan for Lana?

Excuse me, my bad. I've corrected her name and I will be sure to name people properly.

As for taking me seriously, you see that red bull in my avatar? It's a symbol of my astrological sign. I'm a bull and I charge. I'm that way and proud to be. Also, I'm Spanish on my mother's side, so, because of the bull fights that we stage over here, it's a tradition and I'm proud to represent it.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Excuse me, my bad. I've corrected her name and I will be sure to name people properly.
No worries...

As for taking me seriously, you see that red bull in my avatar? It's a symbol of my astrological sign. I'm a bull and I charge. I'm that way and proud to be. Also, I'm Spanish on my mother's side, so, because of the bull fights that we stage over here, it's a tradition and I'm proud to represent it.
Okay...

Well...

I'm a pervert who uses a second rate
Star Wars character to give myself an
online identity.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to think of that lol

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
YO HE'S 38?????????

Yikes.

38 years old, calling people virgins on a wrestling forum.

Oof. Maybe Brie knocked him out and dragged him by his neck and that's why he's like that. Idk but that's a good transition into the topic at hand.

Anyone who calls anybody a virgin on the internet is likely a virgin themselves.