#FireBrieBella

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey, I just thought of something. What happened to Tamina Snuka when she knocked out Nikki's tooth, or when Natalya got her front teeth knocked out by Alexa Bliss or Carmella. What kind of repercussions were there for the ones responsible? What heat was there when these incidents went down?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Hey, I just thought of something. What happened to Tamina Snuka when she knocked out Nikki's tooth, or when Natalya got her front teeth knocked out by Alexa Bliss or Carmella. What kind of repercussions were there for the ones responsible? What heat was there when these incidents went down?
Why the fuck would repercussions over something so small be leaked to the public?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
There's always heat towards them for the moment. Brie's had botches three consecutive weeks in a row which is why this is a heated topic. Trish comes back for matches and she rarely misses a step. When you're endangering the one you're supposed to protect in the ring, it should be a concern to all talents.

And not only that, Brie was always the weaker link between her and Nikki.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think there is a big difference between teeth flying out...and a concussion.

Also Carmella kicked some of Charlotte's teeth out at a house show...but
they were simply put back in/replaced & Charlotte wrestled the next show
no problem.

Teeth can be easily fixed...the brain...well...not so much.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I tooth injury, arm injury, knee injury, ect. is way less serious than a head injury. Concussions will mess you up, and their is no cure for the damage they cause yet

Despite that, nah, accidents happen. I'm not mad at Brie for being greener than goose shit despite being a vet, I'm mad at WWE for booking someone so botchtastic in such a dominant role. I really hope Riott Squad win at Super Showdown, and everyone knows I hate the Riott Squad.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Lol this is still going.

Here is the thing, if this was one little incident, one mistake, if she just kicked Liv in the head once and that was all she did and all she has done. Fans wouldn't be as angry.

Its the fact that she has now screwed up 4 times, 2 suicide dives and the finish to HIAC. The fact she didnt just kick Liv in the head once, she did it twice, tried to rolled her over with force and pin her, and dragged her by the head to Livs corner, the fact she is supposed to be a veteran and has made all of these mistakes.

That is the problem. But ofcourse, WWE wouldnt dare harm the cash cow they have been milking, their little reality TV show darelings make them too much money for them to punish for their mistakes.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think there is a big difference between teeth flying out...and a concussion.

Also Carmella kicked some of Charlotte's teeth out at a house show...but
they were simply put back in/replaced & Charlotte wrestled the next show
no problem.

Teeth can be easily fixed...the brain...well...not so much.

I take your point, but I feel that there is another way to look at this issue.

Brie was a different person before she gave birth to her daughter. The woman we´re seeing now is a more like a house on fire and I´m guessing a kind of animalistic mechanism has activated for some reason. Before her daughter was born, Brie was more adventerous, more for the flock. Now, she´s like this wild tiger unleashed that´s determined to chew up and spit out anyone in her way. Something about her has changed. What could it be?

As for hurting herself, something doesn´t seem right. I mean, she had eight months since the Royal Rumble to retrain and prep herself for a comeback. Don´t tell me there wasn´t enough time to get herself properly reoriented. I don´t know of anyone who´s gotten as sloppy as her when they made their in-ring returns.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I take your point, but I feel that there is another way to look at this issue.

Brie was a different person before she gave birth to her daughter. The woman we´re seeing now is a more like a house on fire and I´m guessing a kind of animalistic mechanism has activated for some reason. Before her daughter was born, Brie was more adventerous, more for the flock. Now, she´s like this wild tiger unleashed that´s determined to chew up and spit out anyone in her way. Something about her has changed. What could it be?

As for hurting herself, something doesn´t seem right. I mean, she had eight months since the Royal Rumble to retrain and prep herself for a comeback. Don´t tell me there wasn´t enough time to get herself properly reoriented. I don´t know of anyone who´s gotten as sloppy as her when they made their in-ring returns.
Nah, she's been too busy taking care of her daughter to get rid of the ring rust. Besides, it's not like kicking too hard was the problem, it was kicking too high. She kicked just as hard as she always does, difference is she accidentally clocked her in the head, then clocked her agian because she wasn't paying attention. Being stiff isn't the problem, it's that she screwed up the footing and didn't pay attention enough to stop. Sure there are other problems like dragging an unconcious Liv by the neck - horrible idea in any scenario - and clocking Ruby Riott for no reason, but it really does just boil down to her not paying attention

Last edited:

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Why didn't she use Liv's arms to drag her?

Good point. It seemed like a primative way to carry out the feat. This is why I wonder what's going on inside Brie's head right now. I swear she's not in the right frame of mind. She never used to do such things, at least I don't think she did.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
To be serious about this and I have had some time to really think about this, and post something that is a meaningful and not a meme. The main person at fault here is WWE because they have been allowing a woman, who first and foremost was never a wrestler and sucked, to come back with little training and is very rusty. Instead of taking time to have her relearn anything she may have forgotten or get rid of the ring rust, they threw her in first and except her to do well.

The other person at fault is Brie because she could clearly see Liv trying to reangle her head upright in the proper position, but she kept kicking. I mean, even Daniel and The Miz do a short pause between each kick if you watch close enough.

As far as the hate goes towards Brie it is mainly because she is a "diva" and not a real "wrestler" and other things people have said like she is just a reality TV star and so forth. This is professional wrestling where you can get a concussion to being paralyzed to even death and things like this or whatever unfortunately happen, but it is part of the job that they do. Also, I know that sounds really brutal, but it true.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Clearly being with the company for 10 years does not equate good wrestling and in-ring ethics.
That is on WWE though. I blame Brie more than Liv, but I blame WWE more than both of them.

[HASHTAG]#FireWWE[/HASHTAG]
Also, I am shocked this is still going. :cat:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Clearly being with the company for 10 years does not equate good wrestling and in-ring ethics.
That is on WWE though. I blame Brie more than Liv, but I blame WWE more than both of them.

[HASHTAG]#FireWWE[/HASHTAG]
Also, I am shocked this is still going. :cat:
My fault, amiga.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake