#FireBrieBella

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
a517b-15378442228373-800.jpg

I keep re-watching the GIF of Brie Bella kicking Liv Morgan directly in the face — not once but twice — during Monday Night Raw this week and I haven’t been able to make sense of it yet. She quite literally just kicks her straight in the face. She is looking directly at Morgan, who is on her knees completely helpless, totally trusting Brie with her body, and she somehow manages to blast her in the mouth multiple times.

source

Supposedly Liv is suffering memory loss.

Did Brie suffer some kind of memory loss and forget what happened to her own husband?

I am sorry but if you make this kind of mistake, you should not be allowed in a ring. It didn't just happen once, it happened twice and it is like she didn't even care to make sure the woman was okay. I am not a Liv fan at all but she don't deserve that, none of these women do.

Screw you Brie. Get out the ring.

[HASHTAG]#FireBrieBella[/HASHTAG]

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
This is what she gets by trying to be like her husband too much.

She becomes a danger to herself and especially Others.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What really bothers me about this is the fact that she hit her twice and kept going after the 2 kicks to the head.

Any other woman (for the most part) on the roster would have stopped after the first kick and talked crap and taunted till they knew she was okay. The first kick was an accident, the second was a horrible mistake, and continuing after 2 kicks to the head like nothing went wrong was a disgrace.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
What really bothers me about this is the fact that she hit her twice and kept going after the 2 kicks to the head.

Any other woman (for the most part) on the roster would have stopped after the first kick and talked crap and taunted till they knew she was okay. The first kick was an accident, the second was a horrible mistake, and continuing after 2 kicks to the head like nothing went wrong was a disgrace.
She continued because she enjoyed playing as Daniel Bryan in her mind.

As she was doing the kicks she was in imaginary land pretending to be a female Daniel Bryan like a kid would pretend.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

As she was doing the kicks she was in imaginary land pretending to be a female Daniel Bryan like a kid would pretend.

Sure seems that way... She is a grown woman who has been with the WWE for like what, 10 years now? She should know better. wtf

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score

This is an ongoing saga that was first addressed back in 2015. It´s been said for a long time that Brie does a lot for her husband and admires him very much. Truth be told, your theory could be correct and now in an overzealous display of respect for Bryan, she overdid it.

As for Lana getting hurt, is it such a big deal?

Did they fire Vader for being stiff with Flair back in Starcade 93? There were other times when he hit people with full force and he was never punished in the long term. He continued on his path of destruction and his career continued to skyrocket. He was proof of how wrestling moves shouldn´t be sold and I have always been unsettled by how fake the blows we see in WWE are. I mean, MMA fighters hit each other hard dand they manage to avert serious injuries most of the time. Full contact sports are safe with the proper training. Why can´t WWE be more like them in that respect?

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I watched it several times now and to be a little fair, even though she should’ve stopped after the first kick, it is partly Liv’s fault for lowering her head like she did, eating a kick, then lowering it even more to eat another one.

Perhaps Bella thought she ate one by accident and was good for another and she caught her as she went down again. I mean shit happens and I think it’s both their faults to be honest.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
it is partly Liv’s fault for lowering her head like she did, eating a kick, then lowering it even more to eat another one.

She got hit in the head, her reaction was probably due to it hurting.

I seen people say this but Brie also lowered her kick for the second one and hit her A LOT harder.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I understand that those kicks was most likely a reference to the mixed tag feud with her and Daniel Bryan against Miz and Maryse.

But in the end it's better to be original than take a page out of some else's book. Due to the fact that you don't know if it will work for you Good.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This what happens when an untalented Diva tries to be a Strong Style Joshi.
The only women who should do strong style wrestling are the ones with the experience for it.

WWE should know better....

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The only women who should do strong style wrestling are the ones with the experience for it. WWE should know better...
Agreed because Sasha tries to be Strong Style and it is horrible as well and botches a lot a swell because of it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Agreed because Sasha tries to be Strong Style and it is horrible as well and botches a lot a swell because of it.
The women that grasp strong style the most have experience working matches with men.

I feel like a lot of these women want to be edgy and creative by copying what the men do with very little experience of executing it which just results in botches and injuries.