• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well I know I don't have one I have to wake up every morning and do this....

EASYBIGFELLDgif.gif~c200

Calm the Anaconda down

Pictures or it didn't happen

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Let´s see if we can hit closer to home. Brie´s very own husband Daniel Bryan had his fair share of problems and he´s actually a better person for it. He´s sustained multiple concussions, endured brain seizures and broken his neck. Like Mick Foley, Bryan´s been punished over the years and somehow, this improved him. It gave him the heart to accept someone who by her own admission is not very book smart. I know from experience how people like this tend to be ignored or pushed aside because of how cruel or indifferent people can be. People who´ve not had it so bad tend to take life for granted and don´t feel for others as much as those who have had it tough do.

The point of this is that those who are against others taking bumps need to stop and think about what they do to the people that truly make a difference in our world.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
only person who looks good coming out of this is Liv. Regardless of who is to blame