• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball

LaBrandon Aldridge

LOLGA thinks the season will start on time. I doubt there'll be a season, which would result in Dwight Howard leaving the fans of the Orlando Magic in tears (I'll cry).

Ben

Yea I signed up but I highly doubt there's a season at all. There still way off on the BRI % and there's other issues they haven't even got to yet. See them going the NHL route from years back where there willing to loose the whole season for a complete financial overhaul.

Ghetto Anthony

PSYCH you are going to clear all of the rosters right? We don't even have half of the sign-ups in the league yet.

(12 sign-ups max plz and no Baller allowed)

PHX

Legacy Member
:lol: don't think he'll be signing up this time, and hopefully don't get anybody who decides to give up a few weeks in and starts trading away their team assuming there is even a season.

PHX

Legacy Member
So if this gets done soon a 78 game season can be done. That would be great and something I didn't see coming.

SAIYANS

PSYCH you are going to clear all of the rosters right? We don't even have half of the sign-ups in the league yet.

(12 sign-ups max plz and no Baller allowed)

Yeah, I'll clear them. I forgot about the draft. Looking for a 10 team league and 6 playoff spots tbh. We can stick with 12 teams and 8 spots but I prefer 10 and 6