• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball

PHX

Legacy Member
Even if it don't and it starts late still good to be prepared so will sign up in a sec. Hope it does though need to do a 3peat :D

SAIYANS

Once they announce the start of the season I'm going to buy a shit load of Hornet tickets. They marked like 5 or 6 Friday games down to 11 bucks because the season ticket holders didn't reserve their seats due to a lockout. To the game and stubhub I go as I plan on buying 10 tickets each at the price for when they play the Nets, Warriors, and Griz which always sell out .

SAIYANS

11 bucks shit? What kind of seats are they exactly?
The NO Arena has the 100 and 300 section open to the public . The 300 is basically 200 seats. It would be corner 8th row in the 300 section, and they have 10 consecutive seats available. I figure I should just buy up the row, take the fam, and then sell the remaining tickets on stubhub for a reasonably higher cost.

PHX

Legacy Member
Better hope there is a season at all then, lol. Also curious how many of these players really play overseas.

Added the info in the first post for the league.

Ghetto Anthony

Can we start a new thread for this if some miracle happens today/tomorrow and they actually get a deal done?

Glad you kept the settings the same PSYCH, last year worked wonderfully.

Should probably have the draft a week before the season starts, though. You know you're gonna need time to get all of the Lakers on your team before the season begins.

PHX

Legacy Member
Lebron I expect to be ranked number 1, Wade about 2 or 3, Durant will be in the top 5 and I expect Dirk to be in the top 5 this year somewhere as well.

Ghetto Anthony

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/playerrater?
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/10944/draftanalysis?pos=ALL

ESPN Top 5
James
Durant
Paul
Rose
Gasol

Yahoo Top 5
Durant
James
Paul
Love
Rose

Other notables:

#17 Ginobili
???
???
???
#44 Bosh
#51 Griffin
#58 Rondo
#125 Carlos Boozer

:lmaolmao:lmaolmao:lmaolmao:lmaolmao:lmaolmao:lmaolmao:lmaolmao:lmaolmao:lmaolmao:lmao

I seriously hope you guys draft according to the yahoo/espn rankings so I can annihilate you this year.

]Lebron I expect to be ranked number 1, Wade about 2 or 3, Durant will be in the top 5 and I expect Dirk to be in the top 5 this year somewhere as well.
My top 5 is:

#1 James
#2 Durant
#3 Rose
#4 Wade
#5 Howard

PHX

Legacy Member
Idk how I forgot about Rose that is a good spot for him. The fuck at Rondo being 58. Love being that high makes sense as he can single handedly carry you in rebounding yet help you in 3's.

Ghetto Anthony

Idk how I forgot about Rose that is a good spot for him. The fuck at Rondo being 58. Love being that high makes sense as he can single handedly carry you in rebounding yet help you in 3's.

The fuck at Ginobili being that high? I mean I understand he does a little bit of everything, but not a whole lot of everything and I'm not wasting a middle of the 2nd round pick on him.

I don't like Love's positioning. I think he should be in the 12-15 range (early 2nd round pick).

Bosh is a 20/9 guy.
Griffin is a 20/12 guy.
Rondo is one of the best sources of assists in the league, and in fantasy basketball assists are hard to come by.
Carlos Boozer was one of the best players on my team last year. Another 20/10, but apparently Vince Carter (#124) is better than him in fantasy. Plz let Boozer fall to round 10 so I can get him. Thanks.

PHX

Legacy Member
Don't think Manu would be in my top 40 let alone top 20. I agree Boozer is pretty low but idk maybe they are taking into consideration his health these past few seasons and the fact that he is playing next to Noah. Far as Rondo goes it's not just his assist but the fact that he rebounds decent for a PG and his steals. Far as in the league goes we all know Sal will pick him with whatever his first round pick is, lol.