• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Don't think Manu would be in my top 40 let alone top 20. I agree Boozer is pretty low but idk maybe they are taking into consideration his health these past few seasons and the fact that he is playing next to Noah. Far as Rondo goes it's not just his assist but the fact that he rebounds decent for a PG and his steals. Far as in the league goes we all know Sal will pick him with whatever his first round pick is, lol.

Last year everyone was saying Noah was going to cut into Boozers numbers. I predicted he would be a 20/10 guy. He turned out to be a 20/10 guy, Noah won't cut his numbers at all. Health wise, he'll be fine.

Yeah don't see Rondo getting out of round 2, but I'd rather have Deron Williams. He's ridiculously high on my boards. Like 6-7 if I remember correctly.

edit: And can't really count out Chris Paul. Although I see him slipping in the draft this year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Not touching Rose or Love. I doubt Rose has the same type season with people gunning for him and Rambis isn't there to let Love stat pad. Im also weary of Monta with Jackson as their coach

I put the draft date so late because I wanted to give us time to evaluate any trade that is made, since it is possible trades will be made right when the new CBA starts. You also have to take into account the fact teams are supposedly getting 2 amnesty cuts this year and where those guys will sign.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Who do you pick #1? I think this year is the first year I would without a doubt take LeBron James.

And I know you arent asking me my number 1 pick lol. The team name should tell you two of my picks. Pau shit and pissed the bed with me last year so he ain't going to be a member of my squad

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I joined up, I've never done Fantasy Basketball so wanted to give it a try. Hopefully the seasons a go.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wonder if someone plans to pull the draft Kobe to make you give the house for him :lol: That or you trade up in the draft to get him like last year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kobe got that elite knee treatment. The only doctor in the world to cure arthritis and regrow cartilage. Shit load of cash but he has proven to be successful with soccer players. McGrady interestingly enough is the other NBA client for the doctor, which I guess isn't shocking since he and Kobe share an agent

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guess PSYCH just beat Sal to it. We need the usual people to be in this though.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
As long as PSYCH just leaves the settings alone he can't fuck it up too bad, rite?

PSYCH would you waste a 1st round pick on Kobe? I have him in the mid-to late 2nd round on my boards.

I joined up, I've never done Fantasy Basketball so wanted to give it a try. Hopefully the seasons a go.

This is an incredibly active/competitive fantasy basketball league. You have to update your rosters almost daily to keep up. I know I checked my yahoo page at least 10 times a day last year. This shit became an obsession.

Not touching Rose or Love. I doubt Rose has the same type season with people gunning for him and Rambis isn't there to let Love stat pad. Im also weary of Monta with Jackson as their coach

Where do you rank Steph Curry then? I got him last year in the first round I believe (because I wasn't at the draft) and I traded him away as soon as I could. Looks like he's ranked in the 1st round again this year. What do you think?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Speaking of settings should have the trade system set up like the NFL one we have going where the commish don't have to put the trades through.

Curry was like the 7th overall pick or something like that and yeah didn't really live up to that, lol.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I really don't know about Curry either. Jackson has never even been an assitant coach so there isn't even a summer league game to look at to see what kind of tempo he likes. If he coaches the way he plays, they will be incredibly slow paced for the first time in years in GSW. You also have to think about that glass ankle of his.

And GA, Kobe is still 25/5/5 minimum. He has been since about 01 no matter what shape he is in physically. I'm concentrating more on my second pick

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
So given the 1st pick in the draft you still take Kobe over LeBron/Durant? Okay.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I refuse to ever support LeBron. I also don't think Durant is worth the number 1. He is not getting you assists to go with his scoring. Kobe is going to be playing alot more pick and roll to up his assists and the last time that happened was for 40 games with Rudy T, which he averaged 27/7/7 in, and he has something to prove which history tells us he usually plays well with a chip on his shoulder.

If I got the number 1 pick, I'd likely deal it to someone for a better 2nd pick as long as it didn't knock me too far down tbh.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Yesterday there was no chance the season would start on time.

Today they've got a deal settled on and they're going to announce it this weekend.

Oh boy.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Seriously? When did this happen I haven't heard anything about that.