E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Aftershock Episode 14 is up. As always reps and return reviews (eventually).

Zarhan

Reaction score
A new show as begin ! HWF the first show card will be soon post ..... Hope U guys like

Evil Austin

My Uproar episode on SWF is one day late as it is Thursday Uproar and my WWF thread it overdue by over a week. :eek:

I am rushing to get at least one of the things done in the next hour and a half. And it looks like SWF is gonig to be updated relatively soon so stay tunned. And sorry to people waiting on the show.

seX-Power

Raw Week 2 preview posted in the recently renamed BTB:

seX-Power presents WWE Raw 2009

connorten

Reaction score
WWE: Raw VS. Smackdown 2009 Week #2 Raw and Smackdown are posted. You can review one of the show or both. Rep and return reviews when I get time to sit and read some shows.

Evil Austin

WWF - Walking Tall after two weeks of working on SWF as that is the priority between the two BTB's...I feel it is more important. I was finally able to get the second half of the Survivor Series up. This half must be seen to be beleived, the Alliance vs. the WWF and it has a finish that will leave you on the edge of your seats. If you read the first half then be sure to check out this one.

- Reviews will be repped.

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
Finally started RWF (Rampage Wrestling Federation) The first show is posted. All I want is people to review and comment on my show. Feedback is necessary to do a show, this help to correct our weakness. So Thanks and I'll rep anyone who review my show.

~SunWarrior~

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
AWE, you can vote for the show that will be in AWE. For more information, go on the AWE thread.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Saturday Night's Main Event is up! Highlighted by Champions vs. Challengers, Intercontinental and US Title matches and much more.

Witness history, as there are title changes, RVD's huge retrun to singles competition, AND ME POSTING TWO SHOWS IN THE SPACE OF A MONTH :eek:.