E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Smackdown is up check it out/review at WWE The Commencement...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Turmoil 5- The Aftermath of Fully Loaded is up, and it features major announcements for Indestructible.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I have a question, how many of you actually read a whole show? usually what I do, I skim most of it, read matches with people I care about, and read most of the interview spaces.

Im just curious how many of you actually will read a whole show?

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I do what you do, leave a review then come back later and reread it in entirity depending on how much time i have and things like that.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Honestly, if I have the time I'll read the full show at once but if I'm really busy I'll read half of it then and read half of it later...but either way I read the entire show...

The Rated R CMStar

Part 2 of Busted Open is up, now Main Event is the only thing missing, I left it alone because the magnitude of it, for the next PPV I will post it all together

The Anigma

Reaction score
just a reminder to those that haven't check out wwe the commencement SmackDown is up...

The Anigma

Reaction score
sorry for the double post but the official WWE Vengeance Poster is up check out wwe the commencement...

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol I see it now in your sig looks very nice as well...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Aw i guess i cant make an "exclusive announcement of my poster" darn lol jk

i was thinking we should have strictly BTB awards every once in a while. Because iwas looking at WG's poster and remembered his mai nevent and it reminded me of an award for like Most Unique Fued or soemthing. idk just an idea.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Another reason is in the monthly awards most ppl pick Xtremebadass or TheAnswer (and nothing agaisnt their BTBers cause they're both good) because those are the only ones they know about. Plus we could go more in depth with the awards. I'd be willing to take care of all the stuff needed like makign the thread then eveyrone can pm their winners to me.

xtremebadass

I find it wrong, that in the IWF awards, if people aren't in tune with BTB, they see mine and see the number of replies and automatically put me without reading it, or put Answer because of his on the old site. IMO BTB shouldn't be included on the normal awards, we should totally devise a new system here within BTB. LK21 you want to be in charge of it? I would love to see how this goes.