E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
LK21 I am and I hope it happens I probably wont get in because I have only written one match for the BTB Tourny. If you do it then like dont let people with less than 50 posts choose who wins because some randomers like Xtremebaddass said just vote because of the number of replies. So LK21 look forward to it

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Ok i have started thinkign up some categories

Best BTB Overall
Best Match Writing
Best Promo
Match of the Year
Promo of the Year
Fued of the Year
Storyline of the Year
Most Successful Push of a Superstar

Just came up with those off the top of my head. Any more to add?

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm fully behind this...can't wait...

how about a rookie of the year award for the newer BTB's since theirs plenty of them

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yeah that sounds good anigma, i hope this gets up and running it really is a good idea.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am going to post the next HEW show in a couple of minutes... meanwhile, you could check out my HEW preview....

BTB Rookie of the year sounds good.... When the nomination starts?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Worse BTB, Most Improved BTB, Favorite BTB, WTF Moment In A BTB, The Next Big BTB (stole that from the IWF Awards lol), Most Improved BTB...I'll think of some more soon...

Also maybe we should have a BTB Hall Of Fame and you must meet certain requirements before you get inducted maybe a bit too much but it's just a suggestion.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Great ideas guys, I'm thinking of doing this maybe about every six months so we'll pretty much drop "of the Year" Anigma i dont like the idea of Worst BTB cause it seems a little harsh lol i like the WTF moment and instead of favorite how about Fan Favorite for a BTB who has done the right things that you'd like to see. For instance if WG has MVP win the World Title from Abyss he would probably be at the top of my list.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Worst BTB does sound Harsh but if there's a best there has to be a worse...and I mean will someone seriously get offended? I wouldn't. I'd be glad I got nominated/won something lol...anyway Fan Favorite does sound better as well...by the way when will this start anyway?

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Like i said to WG in a pm, i'm just waiting for more suggestiosn but it will get done soon. As in tonight, better yet right now for like 10 minutes any more suggestions will be taken. Then ill make the thread

The Anigma

Reaction score
alright, let's see how about a best PPV award...most realistic, most creative...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
thats good also how about like a BTB who puts on the best shows the most consistent....Most consistent BTB

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'm making the list now and i combined Most Creative with Unique does that sound good because they are pretty much the same.