E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

berrysi

Reaction score
Soz bout me UXW thread suddenly stopping, had a few issues to contend with (health stuff) and killed any time I had to spend on it, since going back I'm struggling to get back into it, so maybe best for it to be closed. I've something else in pipeline, so might start that here soon, if thats allowed, anyway cheers for the peeps who did read or reply, twas much appreciated, my bad it stalled.

The Ripper

Reaction score
i just cant see where my whole NWA thing is going so i though i would stop keep looking and reviewing others and maybe start one in the future where it is like wwe or something simpilar.

MikeRaw

rumble time-New Nitro Preview as well as Raw preview...Check it out plz

RKO-07

Reaction score
Judgment Day is finally posted. Check it out in Monday Night Wars

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Last Raw before Backlash is posted.....

*WWE The Power is Back*

A review would be nice

The Anigma

Reaction score
Rumors/Spoilers courtesy of The Informant are up...check out wwe the commencement...

The Rated R CMStar

Currently working on Busted Open Part 2. Expect it in 2 days, cuz is really hard to make the Main Event

The Anigma

Reaction score
SmackDown preview for tomorrow night is up check it out wwe the commencement

RKO-07

Reaction score
MY first combined Raw/Smackdown show of Monday Night Wars is now posted. Please check it out.