E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I bet it's going to be great CMS I'll def be reviewing...

MikeRaw

WWE Rumble Time Update:
-Raw preiew is up
-Raw will be up Monday and in full detailed form
-Nitro is now up and is short however due to my PPV work hope thats ok.
-Check it out when you get a minute...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'll def. be checking it out mike and The Informant has an update of spoilers and rumors at WWE The Commencement be sure to check it out if' you'd like...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Here's a Fully Loaded Update: I finished the first two matches and am right now starting the third. I'm hoping I can get it done by the end of the week but then again who knows.

The Anigma

Reaction score
hope you get it finished LK I'm really anxious to read it...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Thanks I'm sure everyone will like it, there will be tons of suprises and great wrestling.

MikeRaw

Just a reminder for anyone who hasnt to check out rumble time for raw preview and new episode of Nitro!up now

RKO-07

Reaction score
Monday Night Wars presenting Judgment Day will be posted tomorrow morning. I will have a preview up tonight. Sorry if I havent read alot of BTB's lately been busy. I will get caught up on all of you all's BTB by tomorrow.

The Anigma

Reaction score
forgot to tell everyone last night that I posted up RAW early because I wasn't planning on being online today but plans have changed and I'm on...anyway check out/review WWE The Commencement- RAW is up and it's the Fallout to Judgment Day...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Yoyoyoyo Peeps peep dis! lol jk

Ah, have the big eight man elimination tag and the World Title Match left for Fully Loaded so it could be done tonight or tomorrow and if i cant write for some reason tomorrow, expect that shit Wednesday. This is definitly my best work yet, think Cena/Kennedy and Benoit/AJ turned out especially good so check that out when i post.