E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

No prob man, I just reviewed your newest show, great stuff, check ur rep comments bro

xtremebadass

It's up guys, the Official TNA Slammiversary Preview Guide, check it out and give thoughts and predictions!

MikeRaw

Alright I'll check it out and I look forward to it.Also check out wwe rumble time...

The Anigma

Reaction score
check out wwe the commencement...smackdown is up....

The Anigma

Reaction score
sorry for the double post but I had an idea...

I think the reviews for a BTB should be more in-depth. I don't mean a six page review or nothing like that but I think it would be a good idea for everyone to start listing the pros and cons of other BTB's so people can know what they can improve on and what they are doing nicely...

Just an idea...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Anigma, that is a great idea i think everyone should start using that technique. I definitly will!

While im here i might aswell say that i am starting the first ever AOW Turmoil episode right now and by the way i write shows it could be up tonight.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
That is not a bad idea actually. I don't really post reviews in much detail to be fair, but i would start doing it if it help others become better BTB's good idea.