E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
RAW preview for Monday night is up feel free to check it out...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
There isnt just one, if you like TNA btb's definitly check out xtremebadasses TNA iMPACT! or if you like wwe check out TheAnswer's *WWE The Power is Back* and i think almost all of the others are made up of rosters made by the writer. Hope that helped you out.

MikeRaw

well alot of these are good.You should review anyones who asks you too but too follow just one you should check out...TNA Impact,wwe the commencment,ewo warzonne or a few others that are good.You can also check out wwe rumble time which is mine if you want...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Xtremebadass has a great btb: TNA Impact but everyone's BTB on here is great check out All Out Wrestling, EWO Warzone, WWE Rumble Time, WWE The Commencement(mine lol) but really all of them are great in their own way and it's best to review a few of them so others will review yours...

peace...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
We're at a special time in the BTB forum meaning every single active BTB is very good. Maybe ppl will start caring about this place more.

The Anigma

Reaction score
It seems like there are more and more BTB's every week...it's getting great...if more people signed up for the tournament it would be huge...

MikeRaw

Ya business has really picked up here lately.About a week ago there was only like or 7 btb's but in the last week,there has been alot of new joiners.Anyways that's a good thing!

Rated RJC

Reaction score
The more the merrier, i think the tourney could be very big for this place if everyone with active BTBers joined.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think if more people signed up for the tournament their BTB's would turn out to be better because there would be competition and everyone knows competition brings out the best in people...

MikeRaw

I think we have enough that we can start now but we need to know wtf is going on lol...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I think it will just be match writing in torunament form. For example say in the first round it is me vs. the anigma and the stip for the first round is to write a normal singles match. We both write our matches and selected judges will judge to see who's is best.

MikeRaw

oh damn......I though we would just compete to see who has the best BTB at the end of the tournament by voting on the best btb....

Rated RJC

Reaction score
You could be right but i tried to start one of these on another forum and that was the premise of mine.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I like Legend Killer's idea about writing the matches because if we all just voted some people may be bias against others and vice versa I think with the matches written out it would show who is better at least that's what I think...