E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

TNA iMPACT! Part 1 is up, I hope you guys like it, Part 2 should be up within 3 days, rep if you like please

xtremebadass

finally i got the 2nd part of lockdown up plz check it out dude i think i did a good job, i hope u do 2

Reaction score
im borderline on doing a btb, do you guys think it would affect the quality if i dont write out full matches?

xtremebadass

Well not writing out full matches is bad, but you can highlight the high and low spots of the matches

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I just want to announce I will be back as a BTB writer starting April 2. I will be using my *WWE The Power is Back* thread to conserve space, expect updates soon. And for Trav40, I hope you change your threads name as it was the title of my BTB long before you had your thread. It will be appreciated.

xtremebadass

Yea man Trav is giving it a bad name, he keeps bumping his thread way too much with worthless posts, glad to see ur coming back Answer

Check out TNA iMPACT! I just posted the newest episode dudes

Maxi

Reaction score
Im thinkin of starting a tna btb, as it is less time consuming and i can post shows up as full.

xtremebadass

go for it, TNA is easier because its an hour show and less work, that's what im doin and look how it's gone so far

Maxi

Reaction score
go for it, TNA is easier because its an hour show and less work, that's what im doin and look how it's gone so far

Well if im honest, I had a glance over your show and watched tna, and well after looking at how well you get your ideas over in the space of time, I felt it would be better suited for myself.