E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

srry for double posting, but just posted the 1st half of DESTINATION X in my BTB, hope you guys could check it out

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
Hey guys, I think we should have some rules on reviewing, just so that everyone gets feedback, so like everyone person has 2/3 people that have to review thier show before posting theirs maybe? I dunno just something.

EDIT: Vander where did you get that sig with Cage, Styles and Jarrett, it really cool, I want one

xtremebadass

part 2 of destination X posted, hope u dudes like this one better than part one, hope I could get some feedback

Switchy

Reaction score
Wow, Mate I Just Read Destination X And It Was Amazing. Your Stroylines Are Cool Aswell. Check Out Mine Ppl

Vander

Reaction score
Good to have you here, Smackdown Fan, be sure to check out other people's BTB's as well, or they might neglect yours.

Vander

Reaction score
We need to keep BTB more active. We should think about creating one MAJOR BTB with three of the best Bookers on here teaming up to do Raw, Smackdown and ECW. Thoughts?

xtremebadass

Finally I posted iMPACT!, I will be sure to review the BTB's that I haven't yet, so guys if you can plz review my newest BTB! thnx dudes