Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So is Goku hitting ANOTHER form?!?
200.gif

It's kind of a new form, it kind of isn't. The form Goku is going to be getting is a mastery of the Ultra Instinct form he has used twice already, and considering he has mastered the form itself, he gains the white/silver hair similar to that of the angels (so like Whis and Vados).

Here's the image from an article talking about the brand new form.

latest

Mastered Ultra Instinct is the strongest form of Goku yet (as described by the article itself), and he's most likely going to be knocking Jiren off to win it for Universe 7 with this new power.

I'd much rather see both Goku and Jiren get knocked off at the same time, leaving Frieza as the sole survivor and giving Universe 7 the victory.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's kind of a new form, it kind of isn't. The form Goku is going to be getting is a mastery of the Ultra Instinct form he has used twice already, and considering he has mastered the form itself, he gains the white/silver hair similar to that of the angels (so like Whis and Vados).

Here's the image from an article talking about the brand new form.

latest

Mastered Ultra Instinct is the strongest form of Goku yet (as described by the article itself), and he's most likely going to be knocking Jiren off to win it for Universe 7 with this new power.

I'd much rather see both Goku and Jiren get knocked off at the same time, leaving Frieza as the sole survivor and giving Universe 7 the victory.
Alright that makes sense then. I seen the preview for next week's episode and I was a bit confused cause it showed his hair glowing and that always means a new form. I like that though. I mean in this sense, he will be on the same level as Whis. Maybe not as strong but he must be stronger than Beerus.

I like the thing with Frieza as well. I kept wondering about him. Like are they just going to forget he is still there? No one has even mentioned him in the stands.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Goku has reached Whis' level... This is awesome! Also, Jiren looks like Buu with that power up he does on the next episode lol
I was wondering where they were going with this. He is now beyond a god's strength which is hard to even fathom.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
200.gif

Goku has reached Whis' level... This is awesome! Also, Jiren looks like Buu with that power up he does on the next episode lol
I was wondering where they were going with this. He is now beyond a god's strength which is hard to even fathom.

Goku with Mastered UI is realistically Stronger than at least over half of the God's of Destruction maybe/maybe not including Beerus, Angel's are on a completely different level though.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Goku with Mastered UI is realistically Stronger than at least over half of the God's of Destruction maybe/maybe not including Beerus, Angel's are on a completely different level though.
Ah okay well either way, holy crap! lol I mean to do this smartly, then they would have Goku be slightly under Beerus in terms of power and we know Beerus is below Whis. I did like how Vaghetti got behind Goku. I know normally he wants to beat him in strength but he seems to be finally accepting that Goku will always outrank his skills because he isn't a typical saiyan.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You know that when Jiren is shirtless that shit is about to get real. I thought the transformation was really cool, and the fact that Goku has pretty much surpassed the Gods is crazy. I sense that Goku is going to come out on top, but Jiren is going to push him a lot.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
DAE think Frieza is winning the tournament? He's not eliminated and we haven't heard from him in a while. Is he gonna come back as Platinum Frieza?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
People actually thought 17 was out of the fight? lol smh
Zeno didn't mark him out and on the episode we saw him partially looking at Frieza before doing his supposed "sacrifice".

Aside from that, decent episode... I think? Nothing amazing really happened IMO or that made me go "woah!"

edit:
Just in case yall thinking I'm saying the 17 thing to act like a smartass.
Android17.png

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I knew Frieza was still around but I didn't consider 17 not being marked off. I assumed cause he "died" he was removed but good catch on that one.
As for the episode, I feel like Goku was about to actually give Jiren some energy for some reason. That is what he hesitated to do anything. Like he was showing mercy on him or something and that had never happened before. So now we come back to what I originally said before. This is a timed count match. They are winning because they have 3 fighters left and they only have one. Even if Jiren managed to beat Goku, they still would not have lost. They didn't talk about that this whooooole time either which makes no sense to me. Like they had to know Frieza was still allowing them to win by being knocked out somewhere unless they too assumed he was dead.

So do we have 1 episode left or 2?