Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I feel like I am not going to like the ending as much seeing as they only have one episode left and it feels like there should be at least 3 more.
It is going to end so suddenly... Like usually they have a bit of a "home again" recap or something to close but there feels like there will be too much to cram into 21 minutes.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think this was the best episode of DBS tbh. I liked Goku and Frieza co-siding. Goku partially going super sayian giving a throwback to the Namek Saga. Goku and Vegeta classic pose at the end.
dbz30-05.jpg

goku_vs_vegeta__saiyan_saga__by_jaylastar-d7vvpyk.jpg

Goku_Vegeta.png

Only thing I didn't really like was 18 questioning 17's decision. Like that speaks volumes on her, wtf. She'd probably wish for money than to revive all the other universes.

Looking forward to the movie and I hope the next Dragonball Series is a reboot of GT. GT had a sick concept in my opinion, just failed execution. Like if they make Super Sayian 4 canon and make it equally as strong as Blue or stronger, I'll be happy.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Pretty neat, can't wait for the movie. Hopefully it does well enough to lock on another Dragonball TV series. As for the episode itself I really enjoyed everything it was the single best animated and drawn. The parts that really killed me were the ones showing Bulma, knowing her VA passed the way she did.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was worried I wasn't going to like the ending. Like, how could they cram all that into 21 minutes but they did a great job. Goku and Frieza ending it together was solid. Also, I like how it ended with 17 being the winner and wishing back the universes. The fact that everything would have been destroyed had a selfish wish been made is a nice twist. They also kept it open to have an official round 2 of Goku vs Frieza as well as another Jiren vs Goku. One thing that is going to make things a bit hard for future battles is the "friendship" or rather, "respect" Beerus now has for Goku. I can't see him letting anyone destroy him, unless it is himself.

The ending was so sudden which sucks and now we have to wait...

:downer:

Looking forward to the movie though. Those are always worth watching. I will likely watch through the series again but this time the dubbed version.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So a few DBS take aways...
The Future Trunks Saga was the best I think. I really enjoyed how the story was written.

I did enjoy the Universe Survival Saga but the FTS had more emotion behind it.
Something about Zamasu just made him stand out as the best DB villain to me.
e2c426a420778fea9c049c7ee1792ebbe45ebcc8_hq.gif

As for the Universe Survival Saga, I felt that it got better as it went on. There were a lot of what I felt to be "filler" episodes that I really wasn't invested in. I guess this is because they made it clear it was going to come down to Goku and Jiren pretty early on. I still don't like how they made Hit look like a jobber either. Jiren though... he grew on me.

27793f43c80978e341368e230dd0a9f77827ad1d_hq.gif

Overall my favorite character is Beerus (if that isn't obvious).
My favorite hero is always Goku though Vegeta is up there.
Zamasu/Goku Black take the cake for my favorite villain.

Outro wise, this is my favorite:

Intro wise... This is the best, I actually think it is my favorite of all DB intros:

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

There is that but he isn't wearing the same attire in the video clip.

I was thinking about it and this dude looks like Cappa but in "Universe 7" form.

Dragon-Ball-Legends-Image-6.jpg
latest

Look at the hair and the outfit. Also, this would explain the tail being much darker.
I can see that it is a charcoal brown now at least and not black/dark gray.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have only ever really drew Goku, Vegeta, and future Trunks but I tried Beerus...
DZPx_duXUAIMww6.jpg

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Decent finale. Looks like they're gonna be taking the GT route so no idea how that's gonna pan out, but looking forward to seeing Super Sayian 4.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Is Dragonball Super worth watching? I recently got the original series of Dragonball Z and even Dragonball GT, and it made become reinterested in Dragonball, once again, and I was wondering if Super was Worthing watching.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Is Dragonball Super worth watching? I recently got the original series of Dragonball Z and even Dragonball GT, and it made become reinterested in Dragonball, once again, and I was wondering if Super was Worthing watching.

For me, I loved it. I think if you are going to pick anything to watch, watch the Future Trunks Saga/Arc. It was the best part of this series. I did enjoy both tournaments, specially near the end. There are a lot of filler/dead air episodes though.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
For me, I loved it. I think if you are going to pick anything to watch, watch the Future Trunks Saga/Arc. It was the best part of this series. I did enjoy both tournaments, specially near the end. There are a lot of filler/dead air episodes though.
Alright, thanks.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't want to just make a thread for this so I will put it here.
This is what you call level 9000 fan dedication...

p18fSlT.jpg