Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
dragon-ball-super-218569-640x320.jpg

I thought we had a thread for this already. I guess not. I'M MAKING ONE DANG NABBIT!

Anyways, I got caught up to the 10th episode and waiting for the 11th to be dubbed and uploaded in a few days on the site I watch them on. Thus far, I am enjoying it. At first I felt like it wasn't the same. There was like something about it that was off putting to me. Even Vegeta felts forced but as I continued to watch, it grew on me more. I don't want to give out any spoilers for people who haven't watched it to this point so I will use a spoiler for it...

I am LOVING Beerus!

1444752210-3c1e97422a6c945a183eb3077d995de3.jpeg

I think most people can assume why but I used to actually enjoy Ancient Egyptian history in school so that plays a part. His attitude is hilarious as well. He is like Grumpy Cat meets Hitler.

I also like Whis as well. He is like a very feminine and giving keeper/carer of Beerus. At first I thought he was annoying but he has grown on me in these last few episodes.

1445587385-5f9e194abc6ca82f528c59f763ea49c1.jpeg

Not sure how I feel about Goku with the red hair and eyes... Ehh. It will likely grow on me. Glad to see Vegeta still showing compassion and a heart. I like him being a cocky SOB but when Beerus slapped Bulma and he lost it I thought it was fantastic.

I'll add more as I watch it.

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score

I thought we had a thread for this already. I guess not. I'M MAKING ONE DANG NABBIT!

Anyways, I got caught up to the 10th episode and waiting for the 11th to be dubbed and uploaded in a few days on the site I watch them on. Thus far, I am enjoying it. At first I felt like it wasn't the same. There was like something about it that was off putting to me. Even Vegeta felts forced but as I continued to watch, it grew on me more. I don't want to give out any spoilers for people who haven't watched it to this point so I will use a spoiler for it...

I am LOVING Beerus!

I think most people can assume why but I used to actually enjoy Ancient Egyptian history in school so that plays a part. His attitude is hilarious as well. He is like Grumpy Cat meets Hitler.

I also like Whis as well. He is like a very feminine and giving keeper/carer of Beerus. At first I thought he was annoying but he has grown on me in these last few episodes.

Not sure how I feel about Goku with the red hair and eyes... Ehh. It will likely grow on me. Glad to see Vegeta still showing compassion and a heart. I like him being a cocky SOB but when Beerus slapped Bulma and he lost it I thought it was fantastic.

The first 20-30 episodes are just the 2 movies with some filler attached

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

I am LOVING Beerus!

Link to video: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...sUPTxYuTI7imXaKY3NHB7w&bvm=bv.149397726,d.amc

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I think I'll watch the English Dub when they get to Goku Black. Curious to hear what he'll sound like.
Yea, I can't wait for the dub's man I watch the sub's on the net and I'm pretty sure I'm going to know Japanese real soon lbs!

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm liking the fact that most universes (mainly 11) think that Goku is this evil character, because.. you know, the dude is pretty much the reason for the tournament that is gonna wipe out all the universes that lose.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I'm liking the fact that most universes (mainly 11) think that Goku is this evil character, because.. you know, the dude is pretty much the reason for the tournament that is gonna wipe out all the universes that lose.

Tbf he gave them a fighting chance Zeno was going to destroy them all anyway. I do like that Goku is borderline unlikable this arc.

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So for someone who has seen the entire "Super Saiyan God" story which is actually a movie... How many episodes does it go? I am just curious. I don't want any spoilers.