Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks guize. :amy:

Does the actual graphics change? It seems so soft right now compared to DBZ but I guess that has to do with it being a movie... I also noticed the graphics change throughout it. I can bet the more bold stuff is the filler.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Graphics? You mean animation? Opening? Well no, the animation stays rather okay to bad the entire time (until Black Goku arc) and the openings change with every arc.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Graphics? You mean animation? Opening? Well no, the animation stays rather okay to bad the entire time (until Black Goku arc) and the openings change with every arc.

Yeah I meant the animation. Not the intro. In the 11 episodes I have watched I noticed it will be pretty good and then out of no where it has bold outlines around the characters. lol

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Yeah I meant the animation. Not the intro. In the 11 episodes I have watched I noticed it will be pretty good and then out of no where it has bold outlines around the characters. lol

Yeah that was a result of having different animators and directors for each episode.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Not relevant to the series but still laughed. :dawg:

aBWo4VZ_700b.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone know why there is no episode for 2 weeks? I really don't know how programming runs in Japan.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Anyone know why there is no episode for 2 weeks? I really don't know how programming runs in Japan.

I think it might have something to do with the one hour Dragonball Super and One Piece specials happening in October. They need the extra time to work on that probably.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think it might have something to do with the one hour Dragonball Super and One Piece specials happening in October. They need the extra time to work on that probably.

Ahh okay thanks.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I've got the itch to watch Dragon Ball, but I don't know where to watch DBZ Super... whatever the fuck it's called now.

I watched most of the DBZ series to the end of the Cell games. I loved the late episodes of the Cell games. Especially with the intense music running in the background. :)

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I've got the itch to watch Dragon Ball, but I don't know where to watch DBZ Super... whatever the fuck it's called now.

I watched most of the DBZ series to the end of the Cell games. I loved the late episodes of the Cell games. Especially with the intense music running in the background. :emoji_slight_smile:

If the last arc you watched was the cell games I recommend just finishing Z. The last season can probably be found somewhere on the internet. As for where to watch super:

Dragon Ball Super (Dub) at Gogoanime