Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Even Ultra Instinct wasn't pushing Jiren a lot. Like, I'd say they were not equals in term power, but Goku is a fighter who adapts as he fights. If Goku is able to overcome Jiren, I can't see it being without that. Or maybe, just maybe, here me out here. The time limit ends and it's a 3 way draw between Goku, Hit and Jiren. (Universes)

Been reading up on some theories and I guess that this isn't the last time we'll be seeing ultra instinct. Frieza will give Goku some energy, Hit and Vegeta will buy him some time and maybe Goku will go full Ultra- whatever and box Jiren. Only like 25 minutes left in the tournament so I guess it'll happen within the next five or so episodes.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Been reading up on some theories and I guess that this isn't the last time we'll be seeing ultra instinct. Frieza will give Goku some energy, Hit and Vegeta will buy him some time and maybe Goku will go full Ultra- whatever and box Jiren. Only like 25 minutes left in the tournament so I guess it'll happen within the next five or so episodes.

25 minutes can easily equal like 15+ episodes. This is my only true complaint of this arc... The time. They seem to be pissing it away without logical reason.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was thinking about it and while DBZ is my second favorite anime, I think the thing keeping it from being my favorite is the timing. It seems like they drag and have dragged everything out since DBZ started. I guess it never bothered me though.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Watched the latest episode and I just don't get Jiren. He is stronger than Beerus? Or on his level at the very least?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
ezgif-2-488dfa81ff.gif

goku3-min.gif

:rainbow:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Watched the latest episode last night. Seems like Jiren is OP if Hit is having trouble with him. Leads me to believe he will last until the end since the stipulation is "total" fighters remaining wins.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Jiren is Broken and It's great.

What I don't get is that Hit was able to power up and become stronger while fighting Goku but he couldn't with Jiren. Hit looked like a jobber. lol

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
What I don't get is that Hit was able to power up and become stronger while fighting Goku but he couldn't with Jiren. Hit looked like a jobber. lol

He was able to adapt his time skip accordingly to Goku's movements and speed. Jiren probably can't be read so easily and time has no effect on him apparently. You also have to factor in that Hit is a Assassin in a non-lethal tournament so I'm sure that limits what he can do.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He was able to adapt his time skip accordingly to Goku's movements and speed. Jiren probably can't be read so easily and time has no effect on him apparently. You also have to factor in that Hit is a Assassin in a non-lethal tournament so I'm sure that limits what he can do.

Yeah that is true. What he is good at he can't do. How many people they got left? Krillin, Tien, and Roshi were knocked out. I can't remember the number in total.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Yeah that is true. What he is good at he can't do. How many people they got left? Krillin, Tien, and Roshi were knocked out. I can't remember the number in total.
As of last episode:

Uni'11 has 3 fighters
Uni'7: 7
Uni'6: 5
Uni'4: 4
Uni'3: 6
Uni'2: 5

Suprisingly enough still alot of dudes on the battlefield so late in the tournament.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
As of last episode:

Uni'11 has 3 fighters
Uni'7: 7
Uni'6: 5
Uni'4: 4
Uni'3: 6
Uni'2: 5

Suprisingly enough still alot of dudes on the battlefield so late in the tournament.

Yeah that is a lot. It is half way done so now it will be crunch time... Though half way done likely means another 20 episodes to cover what, 30 minutes? LOL