CWF - Past Pay-Per-Views

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesome miz

Reaction score
WOOOW what a show here! Let's start from beginning... So it was two really great promos and then huge 20 minutes scramble match. Congratulation to Slim for winning his first title here I think. Ellis first primetime champion and he got to face me next week? What better show I could imagine? I gonna beat him, that's what I promise lol. Nah just kidding, but I gonna try. Kane/HHH was damn great match! Batista really impressed me tbh. and then just a little tag team rumble... Congrats to new champions of course..... And then Edge vs Batista, that was epic match !

I will not comment ME cause I wrote that whole thing... any feedback on ME ?

And I'm so hyped for Starrcade! Christian vs. Orton - No Holds Barred 30 Minutes Iron-Man Match fuck that gonna be epic!
Finlay© vs. CM Punk - CWF Heavyweight Championship Match ... Card look huge !

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Ok, so first of all this was an awesome show! My personal favorite was the ME, guess why lol. And congrats Slim on winning, and sorry for the OOC in the sesh, I was just kidding. Oh, and regarding Starrcade, expect the show (and the title) to be stolen by Punk ;) lol kidding. I'm so glad I finally got an opportunity to fight for the big strap, I hope I'll be able to prove you why my Punk is "Championship Material Punk" :D Big congratulations to all the staff including me for making this show as awesome as it is and a special shoutout comes for Awesome Miz who wrote an awesome main event!!!

Let's keep on rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'!!

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
It was an awesome show. I really enjoyed reading it and all the matches were well-written. Congrats to all the winners. I already knew I lost walking in to the PPV so I wasn't surprised to see that Lesner won. I really liked the CM punk promo, it was well written. Great show and thanks for your hard work CWF staff

Enjoy your break Hoov, you derserve it.

Btw, is it just me or is the Dolph Ziggler promo in there twice.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Well it's good to see the main event went as well as I hoped... *hint hint hint*

Congratulations to Ants for winning the World Title... I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow about CWF :p. A bit gutted about something but the main event was fantastic.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
This... is just a preview of what I'm bringing to CWF. Prepare for a ride. I told you I will dominate CWF and that was step one. Finaly, Punk, guess who is next on the list ;)

But this was a good a show. and I'm not sure if the Dolph pic was done twice... but the pic being exactly the same kinda threw me off. Oh and its all good Rock. I just had to show you... I can outdo you ;)

Best in the world? Nahhh not me. I'm just Intercontinental champion now... WOOOOOO... But soon... I will be world champ... then you can call me... "Best in the world" Brock Lesnar. :D

But this show was the goods. And congrats to the winners.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Kane/HHH was damn great match!

Thanks bro! I thought it was one of my best.

Anyways, HUGE show, and it can only get bigger for Starrcade. Cause I'm in staff, and behind the scenes, I don't like to comment on stories, and such, but I will say a thank you to all those who TT'ed for this show. You guys did a great job, and I always believe that the match reflects the TT's done in it. So good job guys! Keep it up for Starrcade.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Well first things first. I don't really know what to think about that Rhodes' promo, I think it's gonna be something huge. Then scramble match, all I gotta say is that Slim deserved it, he was was best without a doubt. Congratulations to Ants for winning the title. And BAtista vs Edge, it was also great match. Really enjoyed the whole show, I'm curious what's gonna happen next show and PPV.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Great show guys, congrats to all the winners.

I'm back as your dashing champion, hoping I can keep that for a very long time.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Wow these PPVS just blow me away. I must say really didn't think my match would end like that, Lewb's Batista is outstanding but I will take the no contest really though I lost. I love the major title change with Ants finally getting the major title or major win who knows with Punk being the man of the show. IC match, mine, and Rock vs Finlay were highlights of the PPV. Kane vs HHH was solid, good t'ting between both. Christian vs Orton was a major disappointment but that didn't have much t'ting. Rhodes is back which should be entertaining. Hoov you deserve it, I have high hopes for CWF. I still think it can roll on and can be even bigger. Great job to all!!

ants

Reaction score
It is an honour to be the new CWF Heavyweight Champion.

The show was great, just like I thought it would be, and congratulations to the other winners.

Good Luck to CM Punk in our match at Starrcade.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
very good show, and I'm super glad to be tag team champion as I'm really having fun with this trio. Only slight thing I would say is that the battle royal seemed very snuck in, its understandable however I thought it could use a pic or just the banner put in front as I almost missed it in my first read through.

The rest of the show was great as well from top to bottom, and Starrcade already looks promising so early on which is a though thing to pull off. congrats to everyon for their respective showings on this night and good job to all the writers.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Presents - Starrcade

CWF PRESENTS:
Starrcade.jpg

Live From, Sun Life Arena, Florida, Miami

national-football-league-afc-miami-dolphins-land-shark-stadium-nfl-afc-mdol-00040lg.jpg

[video=youtube;_gbKIQCywl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gbKIQCywl4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

A highlight video is shown with all the wrestlers, highlights and such are shown in this video. The camera's span over the audience who are holding up signs and are cheering, the camera then moves to the entrance ramp as pyrotechnics explode as the official theme song begins playing over the PA.

[video=youtube;UaVcRnPt3EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaVcRnPt3EM&ob=av2e[/video]

The camera then goes to ringside where Jim Ross is.

10079812.jpg

Jim Ross: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Starrcade! Words cannot describe how excited I am for this Pay-Per-View live from Sun Life Arena, Miami, Florida. Tonight we've got matches, we've got the action and we'll have moments where we're going to be on our feet. Here's my sidekick, Joey Styles!

bio-joeystyles.jpg

Joey Styles: Thanks JR, I'm excited for tonight I tell you that. We've got Ziggler vs. Rhodes, The Tag Team Championships, Miz vs. Cena, Primetime Championship Match, Kane vs. Hassan, Jericho vs. Lesnar, Orton vs. Christian, Batista vs. Edge.. I'll let you take this one away JR.

Jim Ross: Lastly... CM Punk takes on Finlay. Now all these matches are going to be incredible, let's get underway with Ziggler vs. Rhodes being our first match!

zigr.jpg

I AM PERFECTION!

[video=youtube;SnK40kcqUoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnK40kcqUoQ[/video]

Dolph Ziggler comes out by himself as he brushes his hair back as he smirks to the crowd, looking confident for his match tonight. Ziggler rushes to the ring as he slides on the apron before faking to enter the ring before he steps out and poses once more for the crowd as Rhodes' music hits.

WOAH! YOU'RE ONLY SMOKE & MIRRORS!

[video=youtube;mPHS04xm1aU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPHS04xm1aU[/video]

Rhodes steps out as the mini-tron shows a mirror. Rhodes poses and looks at himself before smiling as Rhodes walks down the entrance ramp, Rhodes then steps up on the steel steps eying Ziggler as he gets into the ring. The bell sounds...

Ziggler and Rhodes lock up in the ring, Ziggler with a mat based background gets the advantage as he achieves a rear waistlock then hits an inverted powerslam takedown. He switches positions, locking Rhodes in a grounded headlock, obviously just trying to get at his face. Rhodes is locked in for a good few second before achieving a vertical base and landing shots to the abdomen of Dolph. Dolph is forced to release as Rhodes runs off the ropes, Dolph leapfrogs over him and as Rhodes comes back, he drops him with a Drop Toe Hold and locks in the headlock again.

JR: Great mat based know-how being shown by Ziggler here. Both these men, future stars of CWF.

Styles: I may like hardcore matches and shocking moments, but it doesn't mean I can't appreciate old school wrestling, and Dolph's one of the best at it.

Rhodes manages to get to one knee as Ziggler tightens the hold. Rhodes struggles and gets to his feet, and suddenly lifts Dolph up connecting with a back suplex! Dolph is stunned, but both men are quickly back to their feet, as Ziggler goes for a shot right to the face and Cody Rhodes backs up behind the referee protecting his Dashing looks. Ziggler smirks as Cody looks on in frustration. Ziggler walks towards Cody and is met with a kick to the gut and a shot to the face as Rhodes backs him up in a corner and starts stomping him in the abdomen and keeps on stomping him as he's seated in the corner.

Styles: Cody's stomping a mudhole in him!

JR: ...I resent that.

Rhodes is pulled off by the referee and smiles at the crowd and mouths "Dashing" at them as they respond with the kind of boos that would make Ric Flair wince. After all, it is the biggest event of CWF's calendar year. Rhodes shoos them off and tunrs around to a fuming Dolph Ziggler who kicks him in the gut in return before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a leg drop bulldog, and Rhodes' face connects right with the canvas. Dolph waits for Cody to sit up as he stalks him and runs forward hitting a neck snap! Cody falls back holding his neck in pain as Dolph goes for a cover.

Kickout by Rhodes.

Dolph seems frustrated that Rhodes kicked out and complains to the official. The ref argues that it was two and Ziggler finally accepts it. He runs at Rhodes as he gets up, looking for a clothesline, but Cody ducks it, runs to the ropes, and bounces off them, connecting with the Beautiful Disaster right to the face of Dolph Ziggler! Dolph is dazed and falls to his knees, as Cody quickly capitalises, wrapping his arm around the neck and nailing the Snap DDT! He goes for a quick pinfall.

Ziggler kicks out.

JR: Barely a two there for Rhodes, he's a talented young athlete but he's going to have to step it up.

Styles: I think so too, but you can't count the kid out, even if he is a bit over the top about his looks.

Cody stalks Dolph, and wraps his arm around his head from behind as he gets up, looking for Cross Rhodes, but Ziggler sticks his arm underneath Cody and rolls back, looking for a school boy pin attempt, but Rhodes grabs the ropes before the count can even be made, and he kicks Dolph in the head to get him off. The kick makes a loud sound, and Dolph is staggered, and he may not know where he is. Cody quickly is on him, and wraps the arm connecting with Cross Rhodes. Cody sits down smiling, but looks at Dolph who lays down near the turnbuckle, and notices something climbing up it.

JR: What the hell..who is this?

Styles: What the..OH MY GOD! THAT'S EDDIE GUERRERO!

Guerrero relaxes on the top rope and waves to Cody who stands up and looks at him in confusion. He turns around because he can see it coming, but not fast enough as R-Truth is there and nails him with the Shut up! Rhodes is out cold in the ring, as the referee makes the call for a double DQ before Truth takes him out too. Truth drags Cody and leaves him next to Dolph, before he signals Eddie, who quickly motions for the Frog Splash and leaps, connecting on both of the men at once!

Styles: OH MY GOD! Frog Splash to both of them!

JR: This is heinous! An unprovoked attack!

Eddie rolls off them holding his ribs as Truth kicks them to the curb, throwing them out of the ring one at a time. Rhodes and Ziggler lay in a heap outside the ring as Eddie and Truth look quite pleased with themselves.

Result: NO CONTEST!

Styles: What in the Hell is going on here?

JR: I have no idea, Joey. Must be a malfunction.
Despite the fact that Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler are both heels, the crowd is booing what they've just seen occur. Ventura motions to one of the ringside officials and they are all brought microphones, Eddie choosing to speak first.

299427_10150294884084556_760619555_7535597_588489_  n.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Look at them, they didn't see any of this coming. They sat in their dressing rooms, putting on their tights and lacing up their boots, thinking they were going to come out here and wrestle a match tonight. And now there they lay, in a broken heap of patheticness. When fate took me by surprise and turned my world upside down, I didn't find the humor in it ese'. But now that I'm in control, it's plain to see, holmes. You can stand on that side of the barricades and boo us all you want vatos, it's not going to change anything. This plan is already in motion, no longer will the disease the higher ups carry infect this company, because we've come to kill it, holmes. Tonight the healing process begins, the beginning of the future we've set in motion for you. Which means each and every one of you in the back have two options, ese', you can help to kill the disease, or you can die with it.

Eddie steps back as R-Truth steps forward.

url

R-Truth: You people have no right to boo us, because you brought this on yourselves! Guys like me and Eddie, we tried for years to give ya'll what you want! But it was never enough, was it? You kept givin' your money to the guys that didn't have to work to get where they're at. And that's why we're takin' things into our own hands now, and battlin' this infection. When it comes to R-Truth, you ain't gonna see no more dancin', and you ain't gonna hear no more rappin'. If ya don't hate me yet I'm gonna make sure ya do soon, because I'm going to go afta' all those guys you give your money to instead of guys like me, and you know what's gonna happen? The same thing Eddie said's gonna happen to everyone that gets in our way, they gon' get GOT!

url

Jesse Ventura: To my immediate left and immediate right are two of the most talented performers this business has to offer. We've made our statement, the days of the workers being punished and the lazy being rewarded are over. We will scourge this company and strip it of all of its biase and wrongdoing. All that I've told you about and warned you of have been labeled creations of my own imagination, but believe me when I tell you that nothing forewarned of here is theory. And what sweetens the deal is you don't know who's next, where we'll next appear, or when. Only one thing is for certain, "R.E.M.E.D.Y." will not be denied.

Jesse lowers his microphone and drops it to the mat. Truth and Eddie drop their microphones too as all three men exit the ring and head up the ramp.

Jim Ross: Well, certainly what I would call strange bedfellows.

Joey Styles: What disease are they talking about? What are they here to cure?

Jim Ross: Your guess is as good as mine, Joey, I guess we'll have to wait for "R.E.M.E.D.Y." to tell us.

Then, all of a sudden, this appears on the tron.

[video=youtube;w7iFoyRzvZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7iFoyRzvZk[/video]

The crowd ignites as the theme of Matt Hardy hits the PA system. Matt Hardy then emerges from the back.

oREKFp2tO9TWYtFhTwhU

Styles: JR! IT'S MATT HARDY! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

JR: MATT HARDY HAS ARRIVED IN THE CWF!!

As Matt walks down the ramp, he signals for someone to join him. Just then, someone walks from the back sporting a mile-high mohawk.

20101207000128%21Shannon-Moore.jpg

JR: WHAT THE.....IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?

Styles: IT'S SHANNON MOORE!

Matt and Shannon walk to the ring and calmly walk up the steps and into the ring. Hardy calls for a microphone.

Matt-Hardy-wwe-superstar-6.jpg

Matt Hardy: You see, this is why this company is in the shape that it is. This company, the Championship Wrestling Federation, is by far the biggest hell-hole I have ever seen in my entire life. But that's ok. That's ok because it is all about to change. Your savior has arrived on the scene. Your savior is here and he goes by the name of Matt Hardy Version 1. When I see that locker room and who occupies it, it honestly makes me sick. Just take a look at the roster. Take someone like Kane for example. I mean, he comes out here in a mask and hides his true identity from all of you people and does his little magic tricks with fire and you people just eat it up. Or how about the tag team division filled with teams like the New Age Outlaws who haven't been relevant since 1999. I can sense a comeback along the lines of “Glass houses†but let me explain something to you people. Matt Hardy Version 1 transcends periods of time. Matt Hardy Version 1 does not have an expiration date. This next one makes me especially sick. We have someone like Randy Orton who has had more opportunities to beat Christian than my brother Jeff has had opportunities to turn his life around.

That gets a ton of heat from the crowd. The audience here tonight has absolutely turned on Matt Hardy here tonight. Matt has a great big smile on his face as he continues.

Matt Hardy: That's right, I made a joke at the expense of my no-good burn-out of a brother. You see, I'm sick of living in obscurity and paying for his sins. Contrary to popular belief, Jeff is not better than me. In fact, it's the exact opposite. I am better in every way, shape, and form than that glorified stuntman. I have something NO ONE has in this entire company, even the world. I have Mattitude. Mattitude is a way of being. Mattitude is a way of life. Mattitude is everything. When Tazz signed me here to CWF, I made a conscious decision to spread the word of Mattitude to the masses. And then, my good friend Shannon Moore here personally volunteered to become the very first “Mattitude Followerâ€. My very first “MF'er†if you will. The very first of many, I assure you.

Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore are not very well received here at StarrCade at all. Matt finishes his statement before leaving.

Matt Hardy: And let all those in the tag team division be warned: Whoever holds the CWF Tag Team Championships, you might as well have a noose around your necks because you have sacrificed your well being to be compromised by.......VEEEEEEEEEE-ONEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Matt drops the microphone and heads to the back with Shannon not too far behind.

JR: Matt Hardy making one hell of a bold statement here tonight, that's for sure.

Styles: Well, the tag team division has officially been put on notice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

invasionpostercwf.jpg

Invasion coming your way, September 25th 2011
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're back from the short plug of Invasion.

Jim Ross: We've been informed earlier this week that Beer Money will be replacing DX here tonight.

Joey Styles: This match should be spectacular, this is what the Tag Division is all about. Will we see new champions here tonight?

tagmatch.jpg

wwetagteamchampionshiphr4.gif

Jim Ross: Certainly looking forward to that event already, aren't you, Joey?

Joey Styles: Absolutely, J.R. I'm also looking forward to the match we're about to have tonight on Starrcade!

Jim Ross: Same here, Joey. Four teams battling it out for the most prestigious prize in tag team competition, this is what the division is all about.

Joey Styles: If you could define the term, "tag team turmoil" with any match, it would certainly be this one.

Jim Ross: Couldn't agree more, Joey. There will be a tag format, but there's no elimination style whatsoever. The tag titles go to the first man to score the pinfall and that's that.

Joey Styles: Will we crown new champions tonight?

The camera pans away from the commentators to a shot of the crowd, the championship graphic being displayed.

wwetagteamchampionshiphr4.gif

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Tag Team Turmoil Match for the CWF Tag Team Championships! Introducing first...

Ricardo Rodriguez steps into the ring with a microphone in his hand. Justin Roberts introduces him.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Roooooodriguez!

mkn.jpg

The whole arena of fans begin to boo and chant, "You Suck“ at him, as suddenly the theme of Del Rio begins to play.

As the theme hits the sound system, fans in the arena leap to their feet and show huge disrespect to their newest sensation – Alberto Del Rio. As Alberto arrives in his new car, to make sure everybody in the arena knows who just arrived, he beeps the horn. Alberto gets out of the car after pulling to a complete stop with a huge smile on his face, ignoring the booing.

adre.jpg

Del Rio points to his own face to let the fans' know they aren't getting to him as Ricardo begins to introduce him.

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores,
El gran momento ha llegado,
cuando las personas son capaces de estar en la presencia de ese gran hombre
Es un hombre apuesto y muy poderoso,
A diferencia de usted las personas que son gordas, feas y pobres.
Él es la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de México
Él es Alberto del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

adrf.jpg

As Ricardo finishes his introduction of Alberto Del Rio, Alberto begins to slowly walk on the entrance ramp and with a huge smile on his face, he yells something to these peasants sitting in the crowd and booing at him like idiots... Alberto steps on the entrance ramp and poses for people in crowd and the peasants, that are sitting at home, as the flickering pyros fall behind him...

153.jpg

He is joined by Drew McIntyre, who emerges from the back and begins walking beside him. Justin Roberts takes over the introductions.

Justin Roberts: And the partner, from Ayr, Scotland. Weighing in at 256 pounds. He is the "Chosen One", Drew McIntyre!

McIntyre and Del Rio enter the ring and prepare for the match ahead as Ricardo heads over to the announcer's desk and Justin Roberts proceeds with the rest of the introductions.

Justin Roberts: And the opponents...

The War arena is filling up ready for another sellout show, when all of a sudden one of the iconic guitar riffs in wrestling folklore fills the arena to announce the arrival of one of CWF's best loved tag teams.

Road Dogg: Oh! You didn't know?! Your ass better CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYY!

The crowd copy him as he walks out with Billy Gunn onto the stage as they approach the ring.

new_age_outlaws.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Austin, Texas and Nashville, Tennessee respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of 529 pounds. They are the team of Billy Gunn and Road Dogg, the New Age Outlaws!

The two men make their way up the steel steps and walk along the apron, stepping through the ropes to enter the ring. They get ready for the match as Justin gets ready to introduce the next team.

Justin Roberts: Introducing team number three...

"BEER.. MONEYYY!!!!"

[video=youtube;wD4ccI-GpYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD4ccI-GpYY[/video]

The future Tag Champs are in the house! Fans pop really really huge for Beer Money as they show up on the entrance ramp and they literally drive their way to the ring as fans are absolutely crazy and on fire because they love these two dudes, and they are excited for their first appearance in CWF.

beer-money_108143.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Manhattan, New York and Leiper's Fork, Tennessee respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of 470 pounds. They are the team of James Storm and Robert Roode, Beer Money!

They enter the ring now, posing for the crowd and getting ready for the match as there's only one last team to introduce.

Justin Roberts: And last but not least...

[video=youtube;lqrlqgRalBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrlqgRalBY[/video]

*The Great Hassans theme hits the arena and the crowd immediately stand up and boo, Daivari and Khali walk through the curtain with the tag titles as they walk down the ramp*

Justin Roberts: From Tehran, Iran and India respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of 643 pounds. They are the reigning and defending CWF Tag Team Champions, the team of Daivari and Great Khali, The Great Hassan!

*Both men enter the ring and pose, getting nothing but boos from the crowd. Disgusted, they stop posing and hand their titles to the referee, then proceed to get ready to defend them.*

DING DING!

Jim Ross: Let the mayhem begin.

tagmatch.jpg

In the top left corner of the ring stands the New Age Outlaws, in the bottom left is The Great Hassan, in the bottom right is Chosen Destiny, and in the top right is Beer Money. Road Dogg, Daivari, Alberto Del Rio, and Robert Roode all step through the ropes and stand on the ring apron of their respective corners, leaving Billy Gunn, Great Khali, Drew McIntyre, and James Storm to begin the match.

Each man looks around at the person to both sides of them, as well as across the ring at who's standing diagonally across. Just as things look to break out into a melee, Billy Gunn and Drew McIntyre charge one another and lock up in the middle of the ring as James Storm tries to walk around them, looking to be going after the much larger Great Khali.

Joey Styles: All right, part two of this past week's tag team match.

Jim Ross: And on the other side of the coin, one has to wonder how much James Storm had to drink tonight. Who would willingly go after a man that size?

Billy and Drew are locked up in a collar-elbow tie-up as McIntyre pulls his opponent into a side headlock. Billy pushes him forward into the ropes, Drew riding the momentum back to the point he was thrown from, leaping up and throwing an enziguiri, kicking Gunn in the back of the head with the point of his toes. Billy is sent towards the mat, catching himself with his hands.

McIntyre throws another kick in the direction of Gunn, aiming for the abdomen, but Billy rolls quickly to the side and onto his back, dodging the kick as he grabs McIntyre's ankle on both sides, rolling to his knees as he flips the Chosen One onto the mat, Drew's head rocking from the impact. McIntyre's arms bend backward at the elbows as he holds the back of his head with his hands, his eyes clenched tightly shut and his teeth on display from the pain as he rolls onto his left side.

Gunn grabs him and returns him to his back, leaping into the air and attempting a double leg drop. Drew jumps from the mat to avoid it and finds himself behind his opponent as Billy crashes and burns. McIntyre walks over to Gunn and leans over his shoulder, throwing his own arm around Billy's neck and applying a dragon sleeper, wrenching back on the hold.

Jim Ross: McIntyre getting a measure of revenge here.

Joey Styles: I'm not sure what's going to be more devastating to watch, Drew's Scottish Rage or The Great Khali's Punjabi Punishment once him and Storm get going.

Now that McIntyre and Gunn are stationary, James has an opening to go after one half of the Tag Champions as he walks up to Khali and delivers a knife edge chop to the upper abdomen. Khali looks down at where he was stricken, then looks at James, who winds back and connects in the same location. Khali looks at where James struck again, then looks at the Tennessee Cowboy, letting out his standard war cry. Storm's ready for the challenge, motioning for Khali to bring it on, as the seven-footer rocks back and then forward, connecting with a headbutt on the top of the skull of James Storm.

The man that puts the beer in Beer Money is in a daze as Khali throws up his right leg, going for a big boot but James moves his head slightly to the right, causing the move to miss. Khali's leg rests on the left shoulder of his opponent as Storm pulls on the leg and rocks forward, planting the big man on the mat. James throws Khali's leg off of him and walks forward, standing over Khali as he leans down, grabbing the hair on the back of the head with his left hand, clenching into a tight fist, and balling up his right hand into a fist as he begins to light into the forehead of Khali.

While this was going on, McIntyre stood up with the dragon sleeper to give himself a larger range of motion with the hold. But as soon as he did, Billy connected with a punch to the side of Drew's head with his free hand. As McIntyre flinched from the attack, Gunn slipped out of the hold and busted him in the face with a stiff right, Drew staggering back a bit. Billy leapt to the side so that McIntyre was in his path again and charged, leaping into the air and connecting with a shoulder block that knocked Drew back and put him in the corner of the New Age Outlaws.

Jim Ross: That's the last place he wants to be right now.

Joey Styles: Really? Because the last place I'd want to be is in James Storm's shoes once Great Khali gets a hold of him.

Khali simultaneously throws a left and right punch into the sides of James Storm, breaking up what was going on as James stopped throwing punches, Khali sitting up and connecting with a headbutt to the abdomen. James staggered backward, winded, as Khali got to his feet and grabbed him around the neck with both hands and lifting him into the air, looking to go for a chokebomb.

Instead Khali turned around and threw James through the air, the Tennessee Cowboy colliding with Billy Gunn, knocking him into Drew McIntyre. With all three men in his sights, Khali took off running and connected with a body splash! Khali took a few steps backward and Storm fell forward to the mat, Khali catching him before he hit the mat with a goozle and returning him to a vertical base.

McIntyre pushed Billy Gunn, whose back was to Khali, off of him to try and catch the Punjabi Giant off guard, but Khali caught Gunn as well, gripping his head like it was a basketball with his free hand. Gunn was brought to his knees from the pain as Khali hoisted up Storm with a one-handed chokeslam, dumping him over the rope onto the apron, as Storm hit the edge on the way down, crashing to the floor.

McIntyre threw an elbow into the face of Road Dogg as Khali gripped the head of Billy Gunn with his other hand, applying the full Vise Grip. Gunn sunk lower and lower to the mat as he suffered in the hold. Khali then hoisted him into the air and swung downward, Billy's body resembling a whip cracking as Khali lands in a seated position.

Jim Ross: What an absolutely sick maneuver!

Joey Styles: Billy Gunn may be out of this one, J.R.!

Khali stands up as Billy slumps lifelessly from the seated position onto his back, his eyes closed. McIntyre comes firing out of the corner, leaping into the air and connecting with a dropkick. Drew hit the mat with disturbing impact as the move only caused Khali to take a few steps backward.

He grabs McIntyre's ponytail and throws him into the bottom left turnbuckle, the back of Drew's head rocking with the impact. Khali turns him so he's facing the turnbuckle and places his large foot between the shoulder blades of the young Scotsman, pushing forward as he pulls backward on the ponytail. Daivari is screaming and taunting McIntyre while this is going on as James Storm slides back into the ring.

Jim Ross: Don't do it, James!

Joey Styles: Stay down!

James dives at the other leg of Khali, clipping the knee and sliding under the bottom rope to avoid being landed on as Khali falls backward to the mat, Drew falling with him. Storm grabs McIntyre by the ankle and drags him out of the ring, Drew hitting the floor hard as James re-enters the ring. He sizes up Khali, adrenaline surging through him, as the seven-footer begins to stir.

Meanwhile Billy Gunn still doesn't seem to be moving while McIntyre is sitting up on the outside, holding the back of his head in pain. Khali sits up and turns, placing his hands on the mat and beginning to climb to his feet. At this time, Storm goes for the Last Call but it backfires as Khali grabs his leg and turns, throwing him through the air and getting him hung up on the ropes. Khali takes to the opposite ropes and runs into them, launching himself at Storm, who's desperately trying to get his leg free.

Jim Ross: Get out of there, kid!

At the last possible second before impact, James gets his leg free and turns, ending up in the bottom left corner as Khali goes flying through the ropes, crashing into McIntyre as he hits his head on the ring barrier and Drew is crushed beneath him. The crowd begins a, "Holy Shit!" chant as Daivari takes a swing at James Storm, who leaps out of the corner to avoid it and Daivari hits nothing but turnbuckle pad.

James sees that Daivari has left himself wide open and doesn't hesitate, hitting the Last Call as Daivari is launched from the ring apron, crashing back first into the ringside barricade as he slouches into a sitting position. In the ring, Billy Gunn still hasn't moved a muscle while on the outside of the ring, neither has Khali or McIntyre. Medics are suddenly seen coming down the ramp with multiple stretchers.

Joey Styles: Well ladies and gentlemen, one can only assume Billy Gunn, Great Khali, and Drew McIntyre have been deemed unable to continue competing in this match-up.

Jim Ross: Always hate to see things like this, but you can't argue that while it's unfortunate for them, it stacks the deck in Beer Money's favor.

Joey Styles: True, but I wouldn't guarantee new tag team champions just yet.

As Billy Gunn is removed from the ring and placed on a stretcher along with the two at ringside, Road Dogg and Alberto Del Rio enter the ring. Storm looks to his left at Road Dogg and then to his right at Del Rio, ready to be ambushed. Instead, much like Billy and Drew at the top of the contest, Dogg and Alberto go after one another. James takes a few steps back as the two lock-up, Daivari taking advantage of the distraction as he climbs onto the turnbuckle and leaps off of it, grabbing James by the hair and bulldogging him to the mat.

Daivari quickly returns to his feet after connecting with the move and begins delivering brutal stomps to the upper back and head of Storm. Road Dogg sees Daivari out of the corner of his eye, delivering a thumb to the eye of Del Rio and whipping him into the tag team champion's direction. Daivari takes Del Rio to the mat with a dropkick, popping back up after making impact, but also carelessly turning his back to his opponent. Road Dogg turns him around and delivers a DX-style crotch chop to the delight of the crowd, kicking Daivari in the abdomen and placing his head between his legs, folding Daivari's arms over the top of his back, connecting with a Pedigree as the place goes nuts!

Joey Styles: An homage to the former CWF superstars DX!

Jim Ross: A picture perfect Pedigree!

As Road Dogg stands up from the Pedigree, James Storm hits him with the Last Call! With the Tennessee Cowboy the only one standing, he goes for the pin on Road Dogg, the referee running over to count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Just as it seemed James Storm was going to make Beer Money the new champions, Del Rio broke up the pin as he grabs James by the hair and pulls him off of Road Dogg, going for the pin himself.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

James pulls Del Rio off of Road Dogg and covers Daivari.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Alberto pulls James off of Daivari and covers him. In response, Storm covers Road Dogg. The referee begins the simultaneous count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Daivari and Road Dogg get the shoulder up at the same time as they throw James Storm and Del Rio respectively off of them. James pulls back his fist, going to strike Road Dogg, when Del Rio grabs his arm and rolls into the Cross Armbreaker! Alberto falls to the mat, wrenching back on the move. Daivari sees this and instead of breaking it up, he grabs Storm's other arm and applies an arm bar of his own! Road Dogg surveys the situation, and shrugs his shoulders, grabbing the legs of the Tennessee Cowboy and applying a figure four leg lock!

Jim Ross: Look at this! A triple submission! Ladies and gentlemen, let me remind you that the titles can change hands this way!

Joey Styles: If James taps, who will get them though, J.R.? Actually the better question is how will James Storm tap if he chooses to?

Storm writhes in pain in all three holds, being stretched to his limits as he screams in agony and quickly begins to turn red. Roode suddenly enters the ring and throws a punch into the top of Daivari's head, breaking up his arm bar as he delivers a double dropkick to the face of Road Dogg and exits the ring by rolling under the bottom rope. Storm uses his free arm to turn over and punch Del Rio in the top of the head, breaking up the armbar as he rolls over onto his stomach, using the last of his strength to begin crawling in the direction of his team's corner, where Roode has returned to the ring apron.

Joey Styles: Well he bent the rules a little bit, but thanks to it, this match is still going.

Jim Ross: Can James Storm make it to the Beer Money corner and tag in Robert Roode? The direction of this match-up hangs in the balance!

Del Rio gets up and rises to his feet, as does Daivari. Road Dogg sits up, shaking off the daze of the dropkick he received. Alberto and Daivari take off running towards Storm, who at that moment has his arm in the air, his hand trembling as there's barely enough strength left to hold it there. As he's fingertips away, Del Rio and Daivari each grab a leg and drag him towards the middle of the ring, beginning to beat down on him with punches and kicks. Road Dogg now sees that it's not everyone for themselves now, as he gets to his feet and runs over, taking Del Rio to the mat with a lariat.

As Dogg is distracted, Daivari leaps onto his back and applies a sleeper hold, applying a body scissors with his legs. While this is going on, Del Rio pulls James Storm to a vertical base, hitting him with the Cross Armbreaker as the Tennessee Cowboy is now crying out in agony again! Road Dogg hears this and purposely throws himself backward, staggering into the referee as he knocks him over, sandwiching him between the mat and Daivari. Del Rio releases the hold and goes after Road Dogg. At this time, Robert Roode throws Dogg one of the tag titles, who catches it and doesn't hesitate to bust Alberto in the face with it.

Road Dogg picks up Del Rio and grabs him by the back of the neck with his left hand and the back of the tights with his right, throwing him through the ropes. Alberto hits the ringside barricade head first. Daivari turns Road Dogg around, who busts him in the face with the tag team championship also. Road Dogg rolls him along the mat until he rolls under the bottom rope and falls to the floor. He pushes the belt out of the ring and turns around, where Roode charges across the ring and drills him in the face with the other championship!

Jim Ross: What the hell? What is this about?

Joey Styles: Every team for themself, J.R.

Roode throws the title out of the ring and grabs James by the wrist, dragging him over to the Beer Money corner and letting go, exiting the ring and returning to the apron just as the referee is coming to. James slaps the hand of Roode, tagging him in as Robert enters and walks over to Road Dogg, pulling him to a vertical base and planting him back down with the Double R Spinebuster. Roode covers Road Dogg, hooking the leg as the referee comes over to make the count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen here are your winners and the NEW CWF Tag Team Champions, Beer Money!

images

Roode exits the ring and grabs the titles, then re-enters and helps up Storm as the two embrace and pose with the championships, Storm held up by Roode with his title over his shoulder while Robert raises his in the air.

Joey Styles: Well you might not agree with the way they did it, but your new champions are Beer Money.

Jim Ross: At least it was a good match. Well folks, right now we understand the "Instant Classic" Christian is standing by with none other than Theodore Long.

After the match the camera goes backstage as we see Christian with Theodore Long...

40011865_384x288_generated.jpg

Theodore Long: Yes, I'm out backstage watching the Pay-Per-View.

Christian: Time for me to interrupt you there Teddy, I hope the audience is listening carefully because it's not often that I'm speaking TO you people. After being constantly screwed out by management, I requested a match with Randy Orton. To be honest, I'm not feeling the vibe, I'm not feeling that excited... Why? Maybe it's because I know I'll pin him more than once, he's stuck with me for thirty minutes... The destruction I could do to Randy could send him in hospital, as I said... make sure the ambulance is ready backstage.

Christian walks off as the camera goes to fade... The camera comes to life once again as the camera focuses on the titantron.

JR: That was great Styles and we are going to our next match!

cenmiz.jpg

Styles: The Awesome superstars taking on John Cena in a one on one match, let's roll a footage please..

[video=youtube;G1nzDoYaQYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1nzDoYaQYE&hd=1[/video]

CHAIN GANG IS THE CLICK

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

JR: The people's champion is here!

Styles: Oh listen to this JR! These fans are crazy for John Cena!

The fans in the arena erupt as John Cena comes running out from behind the curtain spinning in circles. He stops as he looks out into the back rows of the pavilion as he preforms his signature salute towards the chain gang soldiers.

1-7712197-4267-t.jpg

He then runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into to ring raising both hands into the air as the women and children pop. He walks over to the side of the ring as....

JR: Cena looks ready for this match!

Styles: Exactly JR!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;IlgZjZDZ1VE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlgZjZDZ1VE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

JR: Here is Mr. awesome himself.....

"I Came to Play"by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz and the always sexy Maryse come out to the stage to loud boo's from the audience...

Styles: Look at Maryse JR!

TheMizPPV1.jpg

They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans. They get to the ring and they both do their usual taunts on the ring apron... Maryse then walk back to backstage and Miz get into the ring, step on the turnbuckle and pose for fans that loudly boo at him.....

TheMiz2-1.jpg

The Miz jump off turnbuckle and do little training before the match and John Cena give referee his dog tags and get off his T-Shirt and throw it to fans and they give him back huge cheer as referee asks for the bell...

DING! DING! DING!

JR: Oh my god here we go Styles!

Styles: We've been waiting for this for a long time and now, time to finish this has come!

Both superstars walk into middle of the ring and The Miz start the match with a punch to the face of John Cena and he continues with three shots to Cena's face, but John Cena quickly fight back and both men battle in the middle of the ring, but Miz pick moment and kick John Cena to the guts and Cena get on his knee and The Miz run to the ropes and look for a clothesline on John Cena, but Cena saw it and he duck down and The Miz missed, but he still running and as Miz get to John Cena, Cena grab his hand and throw The Miz over with perfect Sitout Hip Toss! The Miz nearly immediately get up and John Cena is on his feet as well and as The Miz turns on John Cena, Cena jump to the air and deliver huge Dropkick to The Miz. Miz is down, but he roll to ropes and grab them to help him get up and as he did, John Cena already wait for him and turn him over, grab Miz's hand, put it over Cena's head and put Miz up and hold Miz in the air, before putting him down on the canvas with huge Delayed Vertical Suplex. John Cena don't waste any time and quickly goes for a cover.....

JR: Quick cover here by Cena!

Styles: Cena slowly taking over this match JR!

The Miz kicks out!

As Miz kicks out, John Cena quickly grab Miz's head and put him into Headlock submission. Fans in arena clap and little bit support The Miz that is trying to get up and after few moment, The Miz turns over and deliver punch to Cena's body and then few more punches and John Cena has to break the hold and Miz kick him to the guts and then send him to the corner. John Cena hit hard the corner and The Miz raise his hand, before running right on John Cena and want to give him a Clothesline, but right before he hit Cena, John Cena ducks out of the corner and The Miz hits corner really hard and confused Miz someway get into middle of the ring and John Cena springs from the ropes and grab Miz's head and put it down first with hard One – Handed Bulldog. The Miz is laying down on the canvas and he holds his head and Cena just grab Miz's head again and put Miz on his knees, before putting him down again with huge DDT and Cena goes for another cover...

JR: Wow, Cena's dominating so far!

Styles: Cena looks like he got this match totally under control JR!

The Miz kicks out!

John Cena after Miz kicks out again quickly grab Miz's hair and put Miz up on his feet and then throw The Miz right forward the ropes and Cena look for a clothesline, but The Miz this time ducks down and Cena missed and The Miz right after it deliver a Clothesline by himself, but John Cena quickly gets up and Miz give him another clothesline and Cena again quickly gets up, but this time Miz give huge Knee to John Cena's body and The Miz then put Cena up on his shoulder, before delivering knee to shoulder of John Cena with amazing Shoulderbreaker! John Cena is down on the canvas and he's holding his shoulder in pain and The Miz take the moment to get to the corner and slowly Miz slowly climbs up on the third turnbuckle and The Miz there wait for John Cena to get up. Before Cena gets up, fans show huge disrespect to The Miz by chanting “ You Suck “ but Miz ignores them and as John Cena get to his feet, The Miz jumps to the air and hit Cena's head with hard Diving Double Axe Handle and The Miz goes for a cover.....

JR: The Miz with a little high risk maneuver there!

Styles: Oh this could be it JR!

John Cena kicks out!

The Miz get up and let Cena hold his head and lay down on the canvas and The Miz take his time to pose for the fans by raising both his hands. Fans give him back a boo reaction and John Cena's slowly getting up, but The Miz mentioned it and as Cena get on his feet, The Miz immediately kick Cena to his guts and then send Cena forward the ropes and then grab John Cena up to his hands and spin with Cena in his hands and then put him down with Spinning Sidewalk Slam. The Miz quickly get up and wisely smile at the crowd and then he grab Cena's head and put Cena up to his feet and give a elbow to Cena's head. The Miz then again put Cena on his shoulder, but this time Cena reverse it and jump off shoulder of The Miz and John Cena then put Miz on his own shoulder and then put The Miz down with huge Scoop Powerslam. The Miz grab his back, but he's able to get up really quickly and John Cena want to punch The Miz, but Miz ducks down and Cena missed and The Miz quickly run towards the ropes and when he springs Cena is ready and put Miz up and down with hard Sidewalk Slam and Cena goes for another cover...

JR: Wow Cena turn this match over again!

Styles: And Miz could be out after that huge Sidewalk Slam!

T... The Miz kicks out!

John Cena looks pissed off that The Miz get his shoulder up and Cena get up and get into the corner and just enjoy the “ Let's go Cena “ chant and Cena to thanks for support by fans raise his hands and then he slowly begin to climb up to the turnbuckle. John Cena climb up on the third turnbuckle and The Miz slowly get up and when The Miz turn over on John Cena, Cena jumps up and look for a Diving Crossbody, but Miz saw it and when John Cena jumps off turnbuckle, The Miz jump up into the air and deliver unbelievable Dropkick on Flying John Cena and Cena grab his body and scream in pain and The Miz then from back grab Cena's head and don't let Cena to recover from this huge dropkick and The Miz put Cena up to his feet again and grab Cena's hand and ddeliveralf Nelson Slam and put Cena down on the canvas again and The Miz then goes quickly for a cover...

JR: Oh my god did you saw that Dropkick?!

Styles:
That was absolutely awesome JR!

Th... John Cena kicks out!

As Cena kicks out, The Miz quickly get up and begin to stomp on John Cena and after few seconds of stomping on John Cena, referee take the match under control again and warned The Miz that he gonna be disqualified if he gonna continue. The Miz see that Cena's trying to get up, so he pushed referee away and kick Cena to the guts and that put him on his knee and The Miz grab Cena's head and jump up and look for Shoulder Jawbreaker, but when The Miz jumps, Cena reverse it and hold The Miz in the air and then put him down with hard Side Belly to Belly suplex! As The Miz connect with canvas, he someway confused get up and John Cena grab his hand and throw him to the ropes and then when Miz get to Cena, John Cena put him up and turn him over and then put him down with huge Tilt – A – Whirl Slam and Cena goes for another cover...

JR: Oh my god this could be it right here!

Styles: This is it JR!

Thr... The Miz kicks out!

John Cena doesn't look happy that The Miz kicked out, but he grab Miz's head and put Miz up to his feet and grab Miz's body and put Miz to the air with a perfect Gutwrench Suplex and The Miz connect hard with a canvas. The Miz roll to the ropes and get to the apron and take a time off and try to recover after hard beating moments ago by Cena. However John Cena take the moment and get on the apron as well and grab Miz's head and put Miz on his feet. Cena then put Miz's head down on the apron with a Apron DDT, but both men fall down on the floor hard and referee begin to count them out...

JR: Oh my god this match is awesome!

Styles: Absolutely JR! This is epic match here!

Both men get up at the very same time and John Cena walk to The Miz and want to punch him into face, but Miz was quicker and he deliver and kick to Cena's body and then Miz grab hands of John Cena and put Cena down on the floor with hard Double Underhook Side Slam and both men are down on the floor again and referee continue in count out...

JR: Oh my god! What a move by Miz here!

Styles: I never saw that move before JR!

Miz get up at six and he want to get back to the ring, but when he get on the apron, John Cena grab his leg and pull him back out of the ring and begin to punch The Miz to the face on the floor, before putting him up on his feet. John Cena then turn The Miz over and grab his body and throw his back right on the steel steps with unbelievable German Suplex and Cena get back into the ring and tell referee to continue....

JR: OH MY GAWD!

Styles: What a move by Cena there! This is it for The Miz!

JR: Congratulation to John Cena!

Referee already raise his hands and want to do final count, but when he begin to say “ ten “ The Miz roll back to the ring and referee shows that The Miz get back in time. Cena's not happy about this call by referee and he begin to argue with him, but after few seconds The Miz already get up and from back grab Cena's head and put him on his knee and then put him down on the canvas with huge inverted Headlock Neckbreaker! Miz raise his hands and fans little bit begin to support him, but while he was posingr fans, Cena grab his sssstrength and get up and when The Miz turn over, John Cena put The Miz up on his shoulders looking for a Attitude Adjustmentttt, but Mdeliver three hard elbows and he jump off Cena's shoulders and The Miz run to the ropes and he's looking for a Clothesline but John Cena ducks down and run as well to the ropes and both men running, but Cena jump to the air and put The Miz down with a Flying Shoulderblock and The Miz gets up quickly and John Cena runs again and hit The Miz with another Flying Shoulderblock and The Miz nearly immediately gets up and look for a Clothesline on Cena but he missed and Cena delivershis typical Spin - Out Powerbomb and then Cena raise his hand and do his usual “ You can't see me “ pose and then he run to the ropes and ddeliver Knuckle Shuffle to the head of The Miz and Miz grab his head and get up and John Cena put him to the AttiAttitudeuAdjustmentition and then throw The Miz up and down and delivers AA to The Miz and Cena goes for a cover...

JR: AA! AA! AA BY CENA!

Styles: This is it!

JR: OH MY GAWD! What a AA!

Three....NO!!! The Miz kicks out!!

Styles: WHAT THE ?!!!!

John Cena grab his hand, because he can't believe that The Miz kicked out after this, so John Cena tries another cover....

JR: Another cover by Cena!

Th.... The Miz kicks out!

Styles: And another kick out by The Miz!

John Cena get up and he sit in the corner and hold his head and he can't believe that The Miz really kicked out and The Miz rolled to the ropes and grab them to help him get up and John Cena get up and climb on the third turnbuckle and when The Miz get to his knees, John Cena jump into the air and deliver a huge Diving Legdrop Bulldog on The Miz and whole arena begin to cheer and John Cena get ready for the AA and he waits till The Miz gonna get up and The Miz is trying to find ropes and when The Miz get up, John Cena turn him over and put him on his shoulders again, but The Miz deliver elbow and jump off Cena's shoulders and from back, The Miz grab John Cena into Skull Crushing Finale position and then The Miz put Cena down with Skull Crushing Finale and fans in arena begin to chant “ This is awesome “ and The Miz put his hand over Cena and referee begin to count....

JR: Skull Crushing Finale! THIS IS IT!

Styles: Oh my god this is really it!

John Cena get his shoulder up!

DING! DING! DING!

JR: WHAT THE ?!

ngbbs44aa33dc1a661.gif

Styles: Cena get his shoulder up before ref counted to three!

JR: Do something about it ref!

13373328.jpg

The Miz grab his head and he believe he won but referee never called for a ring bell and he get off the ring and talk with announcer and The Miz just look at them and referee then get back into the ring and announcer grab a microphone...

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, I was just informed, that referee ordered to restart this match right now!

Fans in arena get crazy and The Miz can't believe it and he come to referee and argue with him but referee tell him to shut up and then The Miz turn over and from a nowhere, John Cena immediately get up on his feet and put The Miz right on his shoulders and smiles on the fans and then he put The Miz down on the canvas with another Attitude Adjustment! Fans get crazy for John Cena and Cena doesn't go for a cover, but he grab leg of The Miz and then lock The Miz into STF!

John-Cena-locking-The-Miz-in-ring.jpg

JR: STF! STF!

Styles: STF after that huge AA!

JR: Miz gonna tap out!

Styles: Let's hope so JR!

The Miz screams in pain but he still doesn't tap out and he slowly begin to crawl to the ropes and by finger tips he touch them and referee tell Cena to break the hold and he did. After few seconds of waiting for The Miz to get up, Cena just grab his hair and pick The Miz on his feet and then pick him up right on his shoulders and look for another AA, but The Miz someway get off it and Cena wanna to give him quick Clothesline, but The Miz ducks out and he grab hands of John Cena from back and connect Cena's head with canvas and The Miz goes for a cover...

JR: OH MY!!!! SKULL CRUSHING FINALE!

Styles: This is it!

JR: MIZ DID IT!

DING! DING! DING!

YOUR WINNER @ 27:06 BY PINFALL......THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ

The Miz get up and fall to ropes and hold them and say referee to raise his hand and he did...

TheMizRAW4.jpg

JR: So, young kid did it!

Styles: Congratulations Miz!

fans in arena begin to chant “ That was awesome “ and The Miz look at Cena that is down on the apron holding his head and Miz then walk to the corner and climb on second turnbuckle and raise his hands and pose for the fans....

TheMIzRAW5.jpg

JR: What the hell is going on!

After posing for fans, The Miz jump down of the corner and when he turned over, John Cena get up and put The Miz on his shoulders and looking for another Attitude Adjustment, but The Miz grab ropes and Cena can't throw him over...

Full%20story%20%26%20photo%20%26%20result%20-%20April%203%2C%202011%20John%20Cena%20vs%20The%20  Miz%20-%20WWE%20Championship%20Match%20%20WWE%20WrestleMa  nia%20XXVII%2027%20-%203-4-2011%20-%206.JPG

Styles: Stop these two!

The Miz still on the shoulders of John Cena, but he's holding the ropes and Cena can't deliver AA to him, so The Miz realize to give few elbows to head of John Cena and Cena let Miz go, but Miz want a retribution and he deliver a Clothesline to John Cena and Cena fall out of the ring right on the floor... The Miz get out of the ring as well, following John Cena and The Miz grab him and throw him right on the barricade. John Cena hit Barricade so hardly, that few parts of it just flies out and The Miz says announcer to get his ass of a chair and The Miz grabs a steel Chair. Miz goes to Cena and The Miz deliver a chair shot to back of John Cena and then he drop the chair and kick Cena to the head. Fans give Miz mixed reaction and Miz grab head of John Cena and put it between barricade and then grab the chair again and give huge chair shot to the head of John Cena and John Cena begin to bleed...

John%20Cena%20vs.%20The%20Miz%20-%20WWE%20Championship%20%E2%80%9CI%20Quit%E2%80%9D  %20Match%20-%2022-5-2011%20WWE%20Over%20the%20Limit%202011%20-%2013.JPG

JR: OH MY! Somebody call an emergency!

Styles: Cena's cut open!

Fans chant “ Holy shit “ and Cena's laying on the floor cut open and The Miz drop the chair and walk to Cena and grab him again. The Miz grab head of John Cena and smash it over announce table and then Miz put Cena on the announce table. The Miz climb on the table as well and grab Cena and pick him up and grab his head and deliver Skull Crushing Finale right through a table...

Miz-Vs.-John-Cena.jpg

JR: HOLY SHIT!

Styles: Oh my god someone finally call emergency!

TheMizRAW2.jpg

The Miz get up and look at Cena that is now laying on the broken table and Miz slowly begin to walk to backstage but he stopped on the stage and look on Cena as we are cut backstage where Kane is standing backstage.
url

Kane: Six days ago I was reminded of what happens when you allow yourself to rely on another, you become grimly disappointed because they let you down. Although the alliance was a forced one, I trusted he wanted to attain victory just as much as I, but alas my faith was placed in a foolish place and I paid the ultimate price for it, not only by reception of defeat but by being the one that took the fall for the union.

No matter, what is in the past must remain there, and the here and now is where I direct my focus. Tonight, Hassan, is when I will do the things that I promised you I would carry out when I not only defeat you, but eradicate you and your legion of mindless flesh puppets from the face of the planet. And as you are stricken with the blows of war and cradled into the arms of your enemy like an infant, I hope all you can do is ask yourself repeatedly why it is that you returned to the public eye.

But don't hold out hope that you'll be able to come up with an answer, Muhammad, because while you mull over the question, I will plunge the base of your skull into the canvas like a wooden stake through the chest cavity of a dying creature of the night. And then those that adore you will gather around once you have passed, tears streaming down their face as they realize fragments of ash are all that remains to measure your greatness.

So as the hour draws near, look at it not as your final wrestling match, but your public execution.

The titantron screen fades to black as Kane cackles with evil laughter as we see a hype video being played.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;DdWA7pT4nyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdWA7pT4nyg[/video]

Will you be watching?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After the video is played we're joined by Jim Ross and Joey Styles at commentary.

Jim Ross: What a night it's been so far, Rhodes/Ziggler never got a result. We saw Shannon Moore and Matt Hardy form a tag team, it looks as if they've signed to CWF!

Joey Styles: It sounds like they have, the last match was just incredible. I thought John Cena really had a chance but it was The Miz who stole the victory in a fantastic match.

Jim Ross: That it was Joey, up next is our Primetime Championship Match!

primetime.jpg

The steel cage begins lowering down as...

Starrcade unfades to show Justin Roberts waiting in the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a triple threat Steel Cage Match..and it is for, the Priiiiimetiiiiime, CHAMPIONSHIIIP!

[video=youtube;aLT7rP-esBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLT7rP-esBs[/video]

The Celtic Warrior is the first out, and is quick of it. He strolls down to the ring with a focused look in his eye, and wastes no time getting straight into the ring and leaning against a turnbuckle.

[video=youtube;nwrmuaiLGNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwrmuaiLGNc[/video]

The theme of the champion is next, as Morrison strolls out on stage various female fans let out screams and other gestures. Morrison stands on stage, flamboyant as he is, and lifts his title in the air and holds it there as fireworks shoot from each side of the stage in slowmotion. He smiles and halfway down the aisle, hands his glasses to a kid in the front row, before getting in the ring and handing his championship to the referee.

[video=youtube;2ZygtI_GW1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZygtI_GW1M&feature=related[/video]

The theme of the dark and frightening Kevin Thorn hits the PA and certain people in the front row recoil as red mist appears and Thorn appears from the back in a long dark jacket, his black boots finding their way through the mist with ease. He gets in the ring and smiles at his opponents in a strange way, and they all stand at seperate corners as the cage lowers, and as it hits the apron the bell suddenly rings.

The bell rings as all three men look across at each other. Sheamus' eyes dart from Thorn to Morrison as they do the same to their respective opponents. Suddenly, Thorn and Sheamus dash at Morrison and start grounding him with clubbing blows to the back, working together. Sheamus signals Thorn for a double suplex, and he obliges as they both lock Morrison up and connect with a suplex that shakes the ring and cage alike. Sheamus smirks at the down Morrison, before suddenly Thorn comes from behind with a chop block to the knee of the Celtic Warrior!

JR:The Master of Macabre, never a man you can trust, let me tell you.

Styles: I've called quite a few of this man's matches, JR, and let me tell you, he's absolutely ruthless.

Thorn smiles toothily, his fangs showing as he stomps on the knee of Sheamus, before singling it out and dropping all of his weight on it. John Morrison is soon up, and he attempts to trade blows with Kevin Thorn, but the much bigger man easily overpowers him, and he's down to his knees as Thorn brings him up to a vertical base, and irish whips him off the ropes, and goes for a tilt-a-whirl slam, but Morrison keeps spinning and lands an impressive DDT on Thorn, before quickly making a cover!

Kickout by Thorn.

JR: Just a one count there, it'll take far more than that to put down Thorn.

Sheamus watches as both men rise to their feet, and he lands shots on both of them in turn, repeating the cycle, and kicks Thorn in the abdomen, who doubles over and crawls behind the ropes nearby. Sheamus quickly turns his attention to Morrison, and has a sick look in his eye as he notices Thorn with his face to the cage. Quick as he can, Sheamus has the dazed Primetime Champion up with a gorilla press, and runs at Thorn with him, but stops dead almost there as Morrison jumps off, and quickly pushes him into Thorn! Both men collide, and Thorn with the cage.

JR: Oh! Thorn's face! Smashed right into the cage!

Styles: Thorn may like the taste of blood, but I doubt he's fond of the taste of steel!

Thorn attempts to recuperate as Sheamus runs at Morrison with a double axe handle, but he's ducked as Sheamus turns around and Morrison hits the Nitro Blast Superkick! Sheamus is down near the corner as Morrison gets into position. The crowd pop as Morrison goes for Starship Pain, but as he jumps into the air, Thorn with surprising speed jumps up onto the second rope, grabs Morrison and hits a top rope German Suplex, as Sheamus rolls the hell out of dodge! Both men look worse for wear as they hit the canvas with sickening impact.

JR: Oh my god! Did you see that?

Styles: Hell yeah I did JR, and what a sight it was. A german from the top rope? That's crazy!

Sheamus hesitates before capitalising, going for a cover on Thorn.

Kickout by Thorn.

Sheamus quickly moves on and makes a cover on Morrison.

Kickout by Morrison!

Sheamus yells out in frustration as Morrison rolls the shoulder up, pulling at his hair considering what he has to do next. Sheamus regains his composure as he stands up and gets on the top rope, a suprising move for the big man, as both Thorn and Morrison start to get up, Sheamus leaps at them and tries to hit them with a double shoulder block, but is only successful in hitting Morrison as Thorn has the werewithall to avoid it. Sheamus turns around for him but Thorn connects with a big boot right to his jaw. Thorn looks around him at the steel mesh with wide eyes and a sick smile, seemingly with ideas on how to use it.

JR: Look at that face. You have to wonder what Thorn's thinking.

Styles: Knowing this man, JR, I don't think I want to know.

Morrison gets up as suddenly Thorn runs forward and scoops him up for a spinebuster, but runs and connects with the cage! He doesn't release the hold, simply spinning around and planting Morrison with the spinebuster. Morrison yowls out in pain holding his lower back as Thorn grins from ear to ear. He isn't done yet though, as he picks him up yet again for the same move, but as he runs towards the cage, Morrison slips over for a sunset flip, and looks like he's going to flip him, but Sheamus comes up from behind and hits Thorn in the back of the head with a double axe handle!

Thorn lies on the ground holding the back of his head as Morrison runs at Sheamus, but suddenly he's countered as Sheamus goes to smash his face into the steel, but Morrison counters again by putting his hands on the cage and elbowing Sheamus in the jaw, allowing him to hit Sheamus' face off the cage. Sheamus is dazed, and Morrison bounces off the ropes and kicks him right in the side of the head, knocking him down, and then bouncing off the opposite ropes to knock down Kevin Thorn who is running at him as well!

JR: Two flying Chucks in quick succession! Such a great athlete, is Morrison.

Styles: That's why he's the Primetime Champion, JR!

Morrison does a dancing leg drop to the head of Thorn, and notices Sheamus is down near the corner yet again. Morrison wastes no time to taunt for the fans now, he quickly runs over, and using his momentum, bounds over Sheamus and bounces off the ropes to connect with Starship Pain! Morrison landed awkwardly and holds his back in pain yet again, as he slowly crawls over for the cover.

Thorn breaks it up!

The crowd let out an "awww" as they hoped to see Morrison retain in amazing fashion. Thorn has none of it, as he picks up the dazed Sheamus and picks him up with a move familiar to the Celtic Warrior, as he's stuck inbetween Thorn's legs and is picked up for The Crucifix. Thorn walks around to taunt the crowd as they boo him, but doesn't realise Morrison is there, as he turns round and eats a Nitro Blast! Thorn doesn't even have time to fall as Sheamus recovers and uses the momentum so Thorn falls onto his back, and he quickly runs forward, and using all his strength, tosses Thorn away with the High Cross!

Styles: OH MY GOD! High Cross to Kevin Thorn!

JR: Look at the size of Thorn! The strength of Sheamus is incredible!

Sheamus beats his chest and yells as he raises his arms in the air, and Morrison recovers in the corner, almost admiring the feat by Sheamus. Soon though, he turns around, and the two of them stare off for a couple of seconds before Sheamus charges at Morrison in the corner, but Morrison spins around and nails Sheamus with right hands in the corner again and again! There's no way the referee can stop it as Sheamus is forced down into a sitting position. You think Morrison would've learned from Thorn's mistake, but he walks to the other side of the ring and raises his arm up for the crowd. As he turns around though, Sheamus is up and Morrison charges, but as he reaches him Sheamus scoops him up and hits him with the Irish Curse backbreaker!

JR: OH! And with Morrison's back already injured, that's got to be excruciating!

Styles: How's he coming back from that?

Sheamus intends to find out as he makes the cover.

Th-NO!
Morrison still kicks out!

Sheamus leans against the second rope in a sitting position, an expression of disbelief on his face. He mouths "What I gotta do?" before looking at Morrison behind the ropes and he gets another idea. Sheamus steps out onto the outside of the ring and inside with the cage with him, and lands a few shots on Morrison before lifting up the Shaman of Sexy, looking for a powerbomb.

JR:Oh god no, no, don't do this!

Styles: He better not..

Sheamus begins to run towards the cage wall!

JR: OH DEAR GOD, NO!

JR shouts out as Sheamus tosses Morrison and he hits right into the cage wall! The crowd go dead silent as Morrison just collapses limply to the apron. Even Sheamus looks slightly shocked at what he just did, but he doesn't have any time to regret it, as Thorn runs up and hits him with the Original Sin!

Styles: Original Sin! The Rope-hung Stunner by Thorn!

JR: I've seen quite a few Stunners in my day, Joey, but that looks like one the most painful!

Sheamus' head rebounds off the ropes and the back of his head hits the steel and he falls forward, collapsing over the top rope. Thorn holds the back of his neck in pain where he landed from the High Cross and after a few good seconds of recovery, drapes an arm over the limp body of Sheamus.

Th-NO! Sheamus kicks out!

The crowd actually pop for Sheamus as his shoulder rises and Thorn's body doesn't even move, but the look on his face says it all, a mask of absolute disbelief all across it. He sits up on his knees, and runs his hand through his hair, and wonders what he has to do. Suddenly, Thorn clicks back into motion, and his expression changes back to the demented psyche of a man who loves the sight of another man's blood. Thorn picks up Sheamus, and irish whips him off the ropes, going for a flapjack to connect with the cage, but as Sheamus hits it, he grabs it and suddenly begins to climb! John Morrison looks like a corpse all twisted in the faraway corner as Thorn pursues him. Thorn grabs the leg of Sheamus, but he kicks him in the face to force him off, and Sheamus reaches the top of the cage as Thorn sprints up and joins him. The two men sit at the top of the cage trading blows as the crowd is going ballistic.

JR: This is a very dangerous situation! If one of these men fall to the outside, they may win the title, but they won't be able to walk out with it!

Styles: I love this, JR!

Thorn begins to get the advantage, nailing Sheamus inbetween the eyes with a vicous right hand before raking him in the eyes. Sheamus falls back spread eagle on top of the cage, before he crawls away and starts getting up. To Thorn's surprise, Sheamus actually stands up on the top and runs towards the sitting down Thorn, connecting with a massive Brogue Kick! Thorn collapses to the side Sheamus wants, falling down the ring, smacking the back of his right shoulder off the ropes. Sheamus falls back as he does it, but slowly leans over the side and begins to climb down the cage. He smiles at the carnage he's caused halfway down before he drops from the cage wall and his feet hit the floor.

Here is your winner by Escape at 15:09, and the NEW Primetime Champion: SHEAMUS!

Sheamus grabs the title handed to him by the referee and begins walking up the ramp, as Morrison begins to stir only now, his neck still badly injured from the connection to the cage. Sheamus reaches halfway to the ramp and displays his new title for the crowd and they respond with boos.

JR: What a match. Sheamus may not be liked, but he's sure as hell a fighter, and he earned that title.

Styles: That he did, JR, but Thorn and Morrison were great opponents! Starrcade is freakin' awesome! When are we doing this again?

Sheamus reaches the stage and lifts the title up one last time before Starrcade fades to the next segment.

Sheamus.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
193993-rebecca-twigley.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey Styles: What a hype video that was! I cannot wait until the end of the night.

Jim Ross: Same here Joey but up next we've got a match on our hands, The Money in the Bank briefcase holder Kane takes on a man who's been on a destructive streak as of late, Mohammed Hassan!

khas.jpg

[video=youtube;lqrlqgRalBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrlqgRalBY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Hassan's theme hits and the crowd immediately stands up and boos, Muhammad walks out on stage looking up towards the crowd before he spits down at the ground and begins to walk down the ramp. He stops mid ramp, he looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air. Hassan makes his way down to the ring alone without the Great Hassan for this match.

Joey Styles: Here we go! Hassan vs. Kane!

JR: And the Great Hassan is no where to be found.

[video=youtube;xLrkKW1jcRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLrkKW1jcRk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans in the arena are excited as "Slow Chemical" by Finger Eleven begins to play, cheering the nearing arrival of Kane and the fond sound of his former theme. Without any hesitation, the Big Red Machine makes his way from the back.

Kane-July_entrance.jpg

He enters the ring, and death stares into Hassan, who waits from the outside. He throws his hands in there air, and drops them, hanging his head as fire shoots out of the turn buckles.

0.jpg

Hassan re-enters the ring as the fire dies down to the start the match.

khas.jpg

The bell rings and the crowd is clearly behind Kane as the two men tie up in the center of the ring. Kane being a tad bit stronger is able to wrestle Hassan’s arm behind Hassan’s back trying to wrench it out of place. Hassan uses his free arm to jam his elbow into Kane’s head which causes the two men to break. Kane comes back right into a knife edge chop from Hassan that staggers the Big Red Monster enough for Hassan to send him off of the ropes. Kane goes off the ropes and Hassan attempts a clothesline but Kane ducks it before coming back into a big powerslam from Hassan. Hassan makes the cover looking to win the match early.

1…

2…

Kane kicks out!

Joey Styles: Kane proves why his is one of the top dogs in CWF!

JR: You haven’t even begun to see what Hassan can do Joey. Tonight is the first of great things for this man, as much as I hate to say it.

Hassan backs off and allows Kane to get to all fours before he nails kicks hard in the rib cage forcing the air to run out of his opponent’s lungs. Kane feeling threatened escapes the ring, but that doesn’t stop Hassan from following. Kane is holding his side in pain as Hassan comes up from behind him and sends the Big Red Monsters face into the announce table. Hassan drives Kane’s head into the table three times before whipping Kane hard into the cold ring steps. Kane lets out a grunt in pain as Hassan continues to capitalize picking up Kane from behind and nailing him with an atomic drop on the outside. Kane holds his back in pain as Hassan spins him around and spears him back first into the ring barricade before Hassan slides back into the ring and out to restart the ten count.

Joey Styles: And Hassan wisely rolling back into the ring ending the count, as he does not want to beat The Big Red Monster by countout.

JR: Hassan is one of the smartest men alive, a great ring technician. He has done nothing but own the Big Red Monster here in the early going and now he is going to inflict even more damage before this night is through!

Joey Styles: Don't write out Kane though!

Hassan gets back to Kane and nails him with a big right hand before grabbing the back of his head and driving the Big Red Monster into the ring barricade head first with a sick thump. Hassan has a menacing look in his eyes as he wipes the sweat off of his face before throwing the Big Red Monster back into the ring. Once inside Hassan follows and begins waiting as Kane makes to his feet. Once he does Hassan quickly grabs him and throws him in a vertical suplex before covering the Big Red Monster for the second time.

1…

2…

The Big Red Monster kicks out!

Joey Styles: And I’ve got to give it to the Big Red Monster, JR. He sure can withstand a lot of punishment.

JR: There's a reason he's called the Devil's Favorite Demon.

Kane begins getting to his feet but Hassan stops that by hitting Kane with a knee lift that sends him right back down to the mat. Hassan shakes his head in disgust! “I thought this was going to be a challenge. You are just a joke.†The fans boo Hassan for his brash remarks as Kane gets to a sitting position and slowly rises to his feet. “You should just stay down!†Hassan tells the Big Red Monster as Kane gets to his feet. Feeling a little too confident in his abilities Hassan attempts to lift Kane up into a Military Press slam, but Kane weighs more than Hassan is prepared for and the two of them go falling to the mat. Kane on top of Hassan in a pinning predicament.

1…

2…

Hassan kicks out!

Joey Styles: And maybe Hassan is feeling a little too confident now and it almost cost him the match up there.

JR: He needs to be more careful then that!

Hassan gets to his feet and attempts to nail Kane with a right hand but Kane hits him with a kick to the gut. This stuns Hassan and allows Kane to drop him with a clothesline. The crowd tries to get Kane into the match as Hassan reaches his feet and Kane attempts to slingshot him off the ropes, but Hassan counters sending Kane flying in and back, unfortunately for Hassan he never would have guessed that Kane was athletic and the Big Red Monster brings him down to the mat with a huge crossbody. Kane is up to his feet and beginning to feel the momentum as Hassan follows and Kane lifts Hassan up into the air and down with a bone shattering Spinebuster! The crowd loves it as Kane goes for the cover!

1…

2…

Hassan kicks out and the crowd boo as Kane didn't get the win. Kane doesn’t let it bother him too much as a sick smile begins creeping across his face.

JR: What the hell is he smiling at?

Joey Styles: I think the Doctor of Doom has a prescription for Hassan, JR, lots and lots of pain!

Kane picks up Hassan and picks him up before scoop slamming him to the mat. Kane quickly rushes off the ropes before attempting to drop a leg onto Hassan but he moves out of the way! Kane crashes and burns and the crowd hates it. Kane is first to his feet however as Hassan struggles. Kane goes to clothesline Hassan, but he ducks it. Kane turns and Hassan is there to nail the Big Red Monster with a big superkick. The crowd boos loudly as the Big Red Monster falls to the mat hard and Hassan begins climbing the Turnbuckle. He gets to the top rope and smiles an evil smile, feeling just moments away from being the victor over the Big Red Monster. Hassan leaps off and performs a picture perfect elbow drop that hits nothing but canvas as Kane moves at the last possible second. Hassan is staggered as is Kane and both men lay on the mat.

Joey Styles: I have no idea how Kane had the energy to move out of the way of that Elbow drop. That is no easy feat.

JR: Just when you think Kanes out of it, he comes right back in!

Both men gingerly get to their feet as the fans are on their feet now seeing who is going to win in this critical moment here. Hassan grabs Kane and attempts to slingshot him off the ropes but Kane counters sling shooting Hassan. He comes back and attempts a clothesline, but Kane ducks it! With Hassan clearly off balance, Kane turns Hassan, lifts him by the Throat, and Slams him down with a monstrous Choke Slam to Hell!

1…

2…

3!

Winner at 7:48...The Big Red Monster...KANE!!!

masked_kane.jpgv132000_display_image.jpg

Joey Styles: In the end, Hassan's cockiness cost him the match!

JR: And the Great Hassan was no where to be seen for help. What could this mean for this faction that has been quickly over running the CWF!?

Joey Styles: It seems we have more questions, then answers now, but one thing has been answered. Kane is the one to beat in the CWF.
Todd Grisham is seen backstage with a microphone, the camera focused fully on him.

Todd_Grisham.jpg

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, Starrcade is rolling on like a steam train, I hope you all got your DVR's set because you are going to want to keep this one for years to come! The big tag team championship match is coming up, we got Brock Lesnar, giving Chris Jericho a shot at the title he once held in our Intercontinental Championship contest, and of course, can CM Punk foil Finlays plans of staying as CWF Champion. Now, the winner of that match, will in the future, face the winner of the Number one Contender match, a rematch from Retribution that had no winner whatsoever. But after the match, the attack on Edge only show one man dominant, and that ladies and gentlemen is my guest at this time, Dave Batista.

The camera pans out and shows Batista at Todd Grishams side ready for battle.

Todd Grisham: Now Dave, second time facing Edge in a pay-per-view... anything different this time round from your point of view?

The camera focus' on Batista as he gives his answer.

0.jpg

The Animal, Batista: Listen Todd, the answer is real simple. It is always the same for me. I don't care who it is, what history we got or what the match has at stake. Every time I go in the ring, I am focused on one thing.... and that is ripping my opponents heads clean off. The fact that the last match me and Edge had was a draw, is a non entity. Everyone who saw that match, saw that I took it upon myself to hurt Edge, and the fact that hurting him was more important than actually gaining the victory. So tonight, there will be one difference. The chance to fight for the CWF Championship is on stake with this match.... and I am, not one to pass an opportunity like this. I am leaving here with Edge's head on a platter, I will leave everyoine with the thought that I am the most dominant superstar here in the CWF. And I am going to do it, with a victory against Edge.

Todd Grisham: And with Tazz as the referee, you don't see any problems there?

The Animal, Batista: Me and Tazz have never seen eye to eye really but one thing I will give him is that he is fair. He may not be all that smart, but he is fair for the company. So when he lifts my hand up in victory tonight, it will be a clear sign that not only have I beaten Edge, but I have truly deserved the victory as well. Now excuse me Todd.

Batista walks off and the screen fades to black as the camera goes back to the ringside.

lesjer.jpg

e8c02cc4ba28.gif

JR: Wow and here we go for our next championship match!

Styles: Intercontinental champion will takes on The Best in the world, Chris Jericho in a one on one match....

lesjer.jpg

JR: Maybe two biggest superstars in history face for the Intercontinental championship! This can happen only in CWF!

Styles: I'm so excited for this one JR!

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

watch

Chris Jericho emerges from the backstage area through the curtain onto the entrance ramp as fans get on their feet to mostly boo him, but a few intelligent guys cheer him, which Y2J ignores as he cockily walks to the ring.

jerichoentrancewmjpg.jpg

JR: Wow Jericho look humble for that title...

He enters the ring and stretches a bit when suddenly..

Styles: Absolutely JR!

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY&feature=related%5B%2Fvideo%5D[/video]

JR: And now the big guy!

Brock Lesnar makes his entrance and the fans start letting out a mixed reaction for him. A loud one, for sure. The IC Champion walks his way to the ring ignoring the fans too. He stops in the middle and yells and shows his big muscles to the world and continues walking.

Styles: Champion is here!

Brock_lesnar_entrance_.jpg

Both contestants are in the ring as the ring announcer, Justin Roberts introduces them.

Justin Roberts: The following match is for the Intercontinental Championshiiiiiiiiiiiiiip and is set for one fall!!!

Styles: Wow you feel it ?!

Fans pop for the mentioning of the title.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing 226 lbs, Chrrrrrrrrissssss Jeeeeeeeeeerrrrrichoooo!!!!

Fans now boo their lungs out, when they hear the name of the hated wrestler.

JR: Wow what a emotions in the air!

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing at 280 lbs, he is the Intercontinental Championnn, Brrrock Lesnarrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Styles: This is awesome!

Fans give out a mixed reaction and the referee motions the officials to start the match.

DING! DING! DING!

JR: So here we go! Match is under way!

Styles: I'm so hyped for this match!

Both men step into middle of the ring and Jericho wisely start match with slap to face of Lesnar and Jericho grab hand of Lesnar and send him to the ropes and Jericho run after Lesnar and from back give him two elbows and Lesnar fall on the ropes and then Jericho from back grab him and put him up and high to a Suplex position and then Jericho drop Lesnar on the canvas with huge Back Suplex! Lesnar quickly get to ropes and with their help get up and Jericho look for a Clothesline but Lesnar ducks down and Jericho missed and Lesnar grab hand of Jericho and then pull him over with huge Snap Suplex and Jericho grab his back in pain, but he's able to quickly gets up and Lesnar is ready for him and when Jericho turn over on Lesnar, Lesnar again grab Jericho's hand and leg and again throw him to back, this time with hard Fisherman's Suplex and Lesnar go for a cover...

JR: Lesnar taking over this match slowly

Styles: Suplex after Suplex so far!

After Jericho kicked out, Lesnar quickly grab his head and pull Jericho up to his feet and then Lesnar grab Jericho and put him up on his shoulders and look for something, but Jericho on Lesnar's shoulders fights back and give few hard elbows to head of Lesnar and Lesnar let Jericho go and Jericho kick Lesnar to the guts and Lesnar is standing in the middle of the ring and Jericho take the moment and he run to the ropes, springs and then grab head of Lesnar and connect it with the canvas after huge one – handed bulldog! Lesnar is down on the canvas and Jericho take little time off in the corner and Lesnar roll to the ropes and with their help again slowly get up and then he turn over and Jericho from back runs on him and when Lesnar turn his attention on Jericho, Jericho already jump into the air and deliver huge Step Up Enzuigiri and he goes for a cover....

JR: What an Enzuigiri!

Styles: Jericho is now taking over again!

Lesnar kicks out!

After Lesnar kicked out, Jericho put Lesnar up to a sitting position and then run forward the ropes and then connect head of Lesnar with a running Big Boot. Lesnar grab his head in pain and then he confused slowly begin to get back on his feet and when he did, Jericho want to punch him into the head, but Lesnar grab his hand before Jericho is able to punch him and Lesnar punch Jericho to the head by himself and Jericho drop down on his knee and lesnar then grab Jericho's hand and then send Jericho to the corner and raise his hand and want to hit Jericho with Splash Body, but when Lesnar jump on Jericho in the corner, Jericho raise his leg and Lesnar fall down on the canvas and then Jericho goes for another cover....

JR: Lesnar just crashed right on the Big Boot of Jericho!

Styles: And this boot could do it!

Lesnar kicks out!

Jericho doesn't look happy and he roll to the corner and there grab ropes to help him get up and when he gets up, he just sit in the corner and watch how Lesnar is down on the canvas, holding his head and trying to get up. After few moments, Jericho begin to climb to the top turnbuckle and wait for Lesnar to get up and fans in arena little bit support Jericho by chanting “ Y2J “ and when Lesnar get to his feet, Jericho jump into the air and hit Lesnar and put him back down to the canvas, with huge Missile Dropkick. Lesnar grab his body and confused Lesnar someway get up, even in fact he doesn't even know why, but Jericho immediately reacts and he run to the ropes and jump on the second rope and jump right into the air and in air, Jericho turn over right on Lesnar and hit him with Springboard Dropkick and Jericho goes for another cover....

JR: Wow what a combo by Y2J!

Styles: This match is awesome JR!

Th....Lesnar kicks out!

Jericho quickly get up and grab head of Lesnar and pick Lesnar up and give huge punch to his face and Lesnar fall on the ropes and Jericho take the moment and he deliver huge clothesline to the head of Lesnad and Jericho throw Lesnar over the top rope after that clothesline and Lesnar fall right on the floor and Jericho take the moment and he run to the ropes and jump through secon rope right on Lesnar and he deliever huge flying clothesline to the head of Lesnar and Jericho after that move quickly stand up and roll back into the ring and he slowly get to the corner and climb on the third turnbuckle and then turn over and stand up on the turnbuckle and raise his hand and fans loudly cheers and Jericho then jump right into the air and deliever huge Moonsault to Lesnar and both men are laying down and referee begin to count them out...

JR: Oh my gawd what a moves by Jericho tonight!

Styles: This is Jericho's match so far...

JR: You are right Styles, but Jericho destroyed his own body after that huge moonsault..

Styles: High risk maneuvers means putting their bodies on the line and Jericho did exactly what he was supposed to do!

When referee counted to six, Jericho get up and Lesnar is already on his knee and Jericho therefor stay out of the ring and wait for lesnar to get up and when he did, Jericho run right after him, but lesnar mentioned it and when Jericho get near to him, Lesnar grab him to the air and put him down right through a table with huge Spinebuster and both men are down..

JR: OH MY! Spinebuster through a table!

Styles: And this I believe gonna be it!

JR: Both men are down!

10!!!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen this match has been resulted as double count out... Therefor still your Intercontinental Championnn, Brrrock Lesnarrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Styles: What the?!

JR: This can't be it!

Brock Lesnar get up to his feet and get into the ring and referee give him his title and Lesnar loudly scream something...

brock-lesnar-wwe-champion.jpg

JR: So Lesnar did it!

camera then focus on Jericho that is sitting out of the ring and grabbing his head and he can't believe he just lost his opportunity to become Intercontinental Champion...

Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-22.jpg

Styles: Oh this is bad, Jericho deserved it!

As Lesnar is celebrating in the ring, to Justin Roberts just came some guy from staff and tell something to his ear and Justin Roberts grab the microphone and say something...

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, please can I have your attention?... Ladies and gentlemen I just received word from our General Manager Tazz, that this match has to be restarted right now! And the new order of this match is, that this match is from now no count out match! Now please ring the bell....

JR: What the hell?!

Justin Roberts sit back and ring bell is heard around arena again

Styles: I guess this is not over yet

DING! DING! DING!

Lesnar doesn't know what to do and he go and argue with referee and Jericho take the moment and he quickly roll under the ropes and then he step on the apron and when Lesnarturn oover, Jericho jump on the third rope and deliverflying Clothesline to the head of Lesnar and Lesnar drop the Intercontinental title and he's laying right in the middle of the ring and Jericho get up and run to the rrope and toss from them and jump and turn over in the air and deliverperfect Lionsault and then Jericho raise his hand and get ready and Lesnar confused get up and when he turned on Jericho, Jericho jump, grab his head and deliver Codebreaker to the head of Champion and he goes for a cover......

JR: OH MY! Codebreaker by Jericho!

Styles:
This is it JR!

Lesnar gets his leg under the rope...

3!!

DING! DING! DING!

JR: WHAT THE?!

Styles: Lesnar leg was clearly under the rope!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner and new CWF Intercontinental Champion... Chrrrrrrrrissssss Jeeeeeeeeeerrrrrichoooo!!!!

JR: We already restart this once, I think this is official Styles!

Styles: I can't believe it JR!

Referee grab title from the ground and give it to Jericho and raise his hands and Jericho scream at the crowd....

450px-Chris_Jericho_Milwaukee_WI_031008.jpg

Chris Jericho enjoys the title win and he step to the turnbuckle and raise his championship and fans give him mixed reaction and then he jumps down and again show his new title...

JR: Damn!

icchmp.jpg

Styles: I feel sorry for Lesnar now!

Jericho step on the apron as.....

[video=youtube;i5Fm59cWIyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Fm59cWIyY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

JR: It's our GM!

Styles: What is Tazz doing out here?!

Tazz comes out on the stage with microphone in his hand and say something to CWF universe...

0.jpg

Tazz: Jericho, you should get back to the ring and give that title to the officials, because you clearly didn't won it! Because as we all saw, Lesnar's leg was under rope, so I have to say, I order to restart this match once again! Now get back to ring and prove that you can be called Intercontinental champion! Ring the bell!

JR: What the?!

Styles: Oh my god another restart!

DING! DING! DING!

Tazz drops microphone and leave to back and Lesnar quickly take the moment and grab Jericho's hair and pull him into the ring and put him on his shoulders and then delivers huge F-5 to Jericho. Jericho fall down to the canvas, but Lesnar still not have enough and he again pick him up and put Jericho again on his shoulders and deliver one more F-5 and then Lesnar run to the corner and nearly jump to the third turnbuckle and then jump into the air and deliver unbelievable Shooting Star Press to Chris Jericho and Lesnar goes for a cover....

JR: This is it!

Styles: Lesnar just killed Jericho!

3!

YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL......AND STILL CWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...BRRRROOOOOCKKKK LEEESSSNNNNAAAR!

JR: He did it! Lesnar still champion!

Lesnar grab title and climb on the top turnbuckle and raise it and show it to fans...

brocklesnar-japan.jpg

Lesnar jump off the turnbuckle and left the ring and let Jericho in the ring and fans loudly cheer for Lesnar and he left to back and camera focus on Jericho....

Styles: Oh my god... We gonna need medics here!

Jericho is laying down in the middle of the ring and medics come with stretcher and then put Jericho on and come with him to back and we go to commercial...

Y2J_display_image.gif

As the match is over, they both head backstage helped by ringside workers as we see a song being played over the titantron.

[video=youtube;EiA9Bq3sJi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiA9Bq3sJi8[/video]

The song is 'Honor - Atreyu', as the song begins playing Taz who is already half-way down the entrance ramp goes to speak.

200px-Tazz_2.jpg

Tazz: Good evening folks, enjoying the show?

The crowd cheers heavily.

Tazz: That's good to hear, now before Orton and Christian gets underway and before I even get out here later on. I am out here because what you just heard was HONOR. After this Pay-Per-View, we'll be doing our draft which should be shown first thing tomorrow morning, so log onto CWF.COM and find out which superstar stays on WAR and who goes to Honor! That's all for now, see you in a while.

Jim Ross: Great choice of theme song there, I cannot wait for the draft. Who do you think the major person will be going to Honor?

Joey Styles: It's hard to say but I believe the next match, either Orton or Christian are moving...

Taz leaves as a theme song is instantly played.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!

randy-orton-11th-o.gif

The crowd pops as “The Viper†Randy Orton makes his way down to ringside. He slowly stalks his way down the ramp, perhaps methodically planning out this match.

Styles: It seems to me that Randy Orton may be on his game tonight.

JR: Well, you can never count Randy Orton out ever but he has his hand's full with Christian here tonight.

GO!

2038987_o.gif

JR: Here comes the man who has been dominant as of late with victories over numerous former and current World Champions.

Styles: Well, where is he?

StarChOrt.jpg

Orton looks around confused as Christian's music plays over the PA. Just then, Christian hops the barricade and scales the top rope. Orton is still looking around for Christian and as he turns around, Christian hurls himself at Orton and connects with a big crossbody.

randy-orton-vs-christian.jpg

JR: Good Lord! Christian catching Orton off-guard.

Christian goes for the quick cover.

3!!

CHRISTIAN- 1 ORTON- 0

Christian gets back to his feet and goes to the outside. He lifts up the apron and starts pulling all sorts of weapons out from under the ring from trash cans to singapore canes to even a toolbox. Orton rolls out of the ring and goes on the attack but Christian nails him in the head with a trash can lid as he runs after him. Christian then grabs a wrench from the toolbox and mounts Orton and starts pummeling away on him with it. Christian then gets up and starts stomping away at Orton before getting a great idea.

JR: What is Christian thinking about doing?

Styles: It might involve our announce table so let's move.

Christian drags everything off the announce table including the monitors, not before throwing them at Orton's body. Christian picks Orton up and tosses him onto the table. Christian climbs aboard and lifts Orton to his feet. Christian then hits Orton with a Killswitch and both men go crashing through the table.

Styles: OH MY GOD!

JR: What carnage! And we're only 10 minutes in!

Christian lands on top of Orton so the referee makes the cover again.

3!!

CHRISTIAN- 2 ORTON- 0

Christian and Orton are down on the outside of the ring. Christian starts to move but Orton seems lifeless. Christian crawls out of the wreckage so to speak and gets over to the apron of the ring. He uses it to drag himself to his feet. Christian leans against the ring for a second to catch his breath before going back on the attack. Christian grabs a chain from the toolbox and wraps it around his fist. He walks over to Orton and is about to hit him before Orton low-blows Christian. Christian drops to his knees.

JR: That was a desperation maneuver on The Viper's behalf, lemme tell ya!

Styles: Orton is fighting for his life, that's for sure. This is anything goes, no holds barred, falls count anywhere!

Orton slowly gets to his feet and kicks Christian in the head with a boot. Christian falls to the mat. Orton grabs Christian and tosses him back into the ring. Orton then mounts Christian and start pounding away on him. Orton then gets a crazy look in his eye and starts to size Christian up.

JR: Oh no, he's not gonna do this!

Orton goes to punt Christian in the skull but Christian spears Orton instead.

Randy+Orton+vs.+Christian+-+World+Heavyweight+Championship+Match+-+22-5-2011+WWE+Over+the+Limit+2011+-+13.JPG

Christian makes the pinfall.

3!!

CHRISTIAN- 3 ORTON- 0

Styles: With 10 more minutes to go here in this contest, I honestly don't see Orton battling back here.

JR: You may be right, Joey.

Christian gets to his feet and grabs Orton and tosses him over the top rope. Christian then grabs a singapore cane and just starts wailing away on Christian with shot after shot to the back. Orton is screaming in pain as the crowd looks concerned. Christian beats Orton right up the ramp towards the stage. Christian tries to hit the Killswitch again but Orton reverses it. He turns around and gets Christian into a backslide pin.

KICK OUT!

Christian kicks out at 2. Christian gets to his feet but Orton levels him with a clothesline. Orton then starts pounding away on Christian again. This time, he stops for some reason. He walks over to the side of the stage and looks down on all the lighting and video equipment below.

JR: What is he thinking about doing?

Styles: Winning by any means possible. I mean, that could easily garner 3 pinfalls at once, if not 4 or 5.

Orton drags Christian over to the side of the stage and looks down. He places Christian between his legs and goes for a powerbomb. As he tries, Christian fights out and instead sends Orton off the stage with a back body drop. Orton hits all the equipment and it explodes as he hits.

JR: GOOD GOD!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

Christian falls down on the stage in exhaustion as EMT's and trainers all try and locate Orton. They finally do and he is a lifeless mess. Just as they are checking on him, the time limit draws up.

YOUR WINNER @ 30:00 WITH 3 PINFALLS......CHRISTIAN!!

wwe_christian2_300x300_69493.jpg

JR: Well, as much as this is a great victory for Christian, I can't help but be concerned for the well-being of Randy Orton.

Styles: I'm not sure Randy Orton will ever be back to compete ever after that.

As EMT's load Orton onto a stretcher and wheel him out, Christian stumbles to the back as we go to a quick commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;oUZ9hTJYXnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUZ9hTJYXnk&hd=1[/video]

As that video's played another one is shown straight after.

[video=youtube;XiDvSd7jnpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDvSd7jnpk[/video]

The text reads on the screen...

SONIC BOOM IS COMING... SOON!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After the video package, the camera view is in the backstage parking lot where we see and ambulance speeding off.

hit-man.jpg

Joey Styles: Randy Orton is in that ambulance ladies and gentleman.

JR: What a fall for the Viper. He went from the top of the world, to the bottom. Christian has found Randy's number.

Two men are seen walking into the frame now, watching the ambulance speed off. It is Ted DiBiase and Chavo Guerrero! They both look at the camera speechless, and walk off.

Joey Styles: Was that Ted DiBiase, and Chavo Guerrero? What we're they doing here?

JR: Only time will tell I guess partner, it's time for Batista vs. Edge now.

BatEdge.jpg

JR: So here we came... Number one contendership for World Heavyweight Championship... Edge, Batista, Tazz as special referee... This is match we are waiting for all night long...

Styles: Wow JR, this gonna be so epic!

BatEdge.jpg

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome our General Manager and a special guest referee for this match.....TAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZ!!

as Justin Roberts finish introduction of our GM, his theme hit the PA system of the arena....

[video=youtube;i5Fm59cWIyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Fm59cWIyY[/video]

JR: Tazz is in da house!

Tazz comes out on the stage and fans get of their seats and Tazz doesn't even pose for fans and just walk into the ring...

0.jpg

Styles: Wow Tazz as referee. Did this ever happen before?

As he get before the ring, he raise his hands and then roll into the ring and get to corner and wait for the others as....

JR: I don't think so Styles!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;hwH4UG94xQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwH4UG94xQA&hd=1[/video]

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

Styles: Wow Edge looks ready tonight!

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

JR: These two guys have huge history between each other and tonight, it's end of story!

2re1qia.jpg

Styles: Wow! This gonna be epic contest!

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and he's distracted by music of his opponent...

I WALK ALONE!

[video=youtube;zEVluYy7cxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEVluYy7cxc&hd=1[/video]

JR: Here comes the big guy!

Edge looking seriously annoyed but Batista walks out onto the ramp without a care in the world, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and with a smirk, stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

jph079.gif

Styles: Wow here it comes!

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring not even looking at Edge, and looks around at the CWF Universe, before he walks the other side of the ring to pose for these fans and show to them who's dominating one tonight. He then turns his attention to the man in-between himself and the CWF Championship opportunity that he has been looking for since the day he stepped into the company. Dave Batista clears his throat as his music dies down and he stay in his corner...

batista_display_image.jpg

JR:
This is it Styles!

Tazz comes to both men and say something to them and then he say to Justin Roberts to introduce these guys....

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall and it is for the number one contendership for CWF World Heavyweight Championship.... Introducing first, he is The Raaaated R Superstar........ Eeeeedddgee!! …................... And his opponent... He is The Aaaaaaanimaaaaaal......... Baaaaaaaaaaatiiiiiiiiistaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Styles: Wow what a feeling in arena!

As Justin Roberts finish introduction of both opponents he lowers the microphone and get off the ring and Tazz look at both opponents and then calls for a ring bell.....

DING! DING! DING!

JR: The time has come..... The match is under way!

Styles: That gonna be big JR! So much emotions in this match!

Both men look at each other from they corners, before they come to middle of the ring...

b1179528704_1398526481404_1338.jpg

JR: Wow they are taking little time Styles!

Styles: And here we go!

Both men stay in the middle of the ring and look at each other and then Batista tell something to Edge and Edge give a word back, but this words Batista can't stand and he push Edge back, but Edge doesn't like this and he comeback and push Batista as well. Batista get back before Edge and both men are looking at each other eye – to – eye, before Edge slaps Batista into face. Edge then give few hard punches to Batista's face, before Edge kick him to the guts and put Batista's arm over his head and then put Batista into the air and back down on the canvas with a monstrous Suplex! Batista grab his back in pain, but he quickly get up and Edge is already waiting for him and he kick him to the guts again and then he send Batista to the ropes and wait for him to run to Edge and when he get before Edge, Edge put Batista up and down with huge Sitout Spinebuster and Edge goes for a quick cover...

JR: Wow who would expect that Edge gonna dominate against monster like Batista!

Styles: Remember that Edge is master manipulator!

Batista kicks out!

After Batista quickly kick out Edge grab his head and help Batista get up on his feet and Edge then send Batista to the corner and Edge follows Batista there and connect his head with a hard Clothesline. Batista confused grab his head and get to the middle of the ring and turn his back on Edge and Edge take the moment and from back he grab head of Batista and then put him into the air and hold Batista for few seconds up and then connect Batista's body with canvas with huge Inverted Suplex. Edge again help Batista get back to his feet and he want to send Batista to corner again, but Batista covers it and he send there Edge by himself and then Batista run after Edge and hit him with a Clothesline and Edge fall down to the canvas and Edge raise his hands and look at the fans. As Batista doesn't pay attention on his opponent, Edge quickly get up and when Batista turn over, Edge kick him to the guts and then grab Batista's head and connect it with a canvas after perfect DDT and Edge goes for another cover....

JR: Edge dominates so far!

Styles: Little bit shocking for me JR!

Batista kicks out!

After another kick out by Batista, Edge get to the corner and take a little time off and wait for Batista to get up. Batista slowly gets up to his knee and Edge then climb on the third turnbuckle and when Batista get up, Edge quickly jump up to the air looking for a Diving Crossbody, but Batista grab him when Edge connects him and Batista hold Edge in his hands and then put him down to the canvas with hard Falling Powerslam. Batista take match under control and he grab hair of Edge and pick him up to his feet and then give knee to Edge's body and right after that knee Batista grab head of Edge and turn him over and then Batista put Edge down with Swinging Neckbreaker! Batista walk to Edge and grab his hair, but when he did, Edge give a punch to his body and then give few more punches and Batista let Edge go and Edge quickly get up and spring from corner and run right on Batista, but Batista mentioned it and when Edge get to him, Batista pick him up and down with hard Sidewalk Slam and Batista goes for a cover....

JR: Wow what a move by Batista!

Styles: Batista turn this match over!

Edge kicks out!

Batista grab hair of Edge after he kicked out and help him to get up to his feet and when Edge stand on his feet, Batista pick edge under his arm and then with Edge under his arm he look into the crowd and wisely smiles at them and then connects back of Edge with his knee and Edge fall down to the canvas and grab his back in pain there. Edge is someway able to get up and Edge with little help of ropes in corner gets up and he stands in the corner and Batista run right after him and want to splash him there, but Edge ducks out of corner and Batista hit corner and confused Batista turns over and Edge jump to the air and connect Batista with a perfect Dropkick! Batista in pain quickly gets up and he again run after Edge with a Clothesline but Edge again ducks out and Batista again missed and Edge grab his hand and put Batista's head down to the canvas with huge Half Nelson Facebuster and he goes for another cover....

JR: And Match turns over once again!

Styles: This is so awesome JR!

Batista kicks out!

As Batista kicks out, he rolls to the ropes and grab them to help him get up and Edge walk to the corner and slowly begin to climb on the third turnbuckle and he waits for Batista to get up and when Batista get up and turn over, Edge jump to the air and in the air Edge grab head of Batista and connect Batista's head with canvas after epic Diving Bulldog! Both men are down and Batista hold his head and Edge slowly get up and he take a little time off again and then he walk to Batista and grab his head and help him get back to his feet and when he did, Edge kick Batista to his body and put his head between his legs and then put Batista on his shoulders and Edge put Batista into powerbomb position, but before he's able to put Batista down, Batista try to fight out of it and he give few hard punches into Edge's head and Edge has to let Batista go and when Batista get to his feet and Edge run after him, but Batista saw it and he put his leg up and connect it with Edge's face and Edge fall down to the canvas after hard Big Boot and Batista fall on him and goes for a cover....

JR: Batista nearly kicked out head of Edge!

Styles: This is so great so far!

Edge kicks out!

After Edge kicked out, Batista immediately react and he grab hair of Edge and put him to his feet again and grab Edge to his arms and hold him in the air and then put him down on his knee with a Rib Breaker. Batista then get up and raise his hands and wisely smile on Edge and on the fans that are booing him and Batista yell at Edge to get up and Batista walk to the corner and slowly climbs up on the top turnbuckle and when he get there, he again yells at his opponent and when Edge get up, Batista jumps right on him and put him back down with huge Diving Shoulder Block! Edge grab his body in pain and he roll to ropes and grab them to help him get up and when he get on his feet and turn over, Batista is waiting for him and kick Edge to the body and then grab Edge's head and connect it with the canvas after Demon Drop and Batista goes for a cover...

JR: Oh my god that was hard!

Styles: This is so exciting!

Th.... Edge kicks out!

Batista is angry and he come to Tazz and argue with him and after few seconds Tazz say something to Batista, that makes him angry and Batista grab shirt of Tazz. Tazz tell him to let him go or he'll disqualify him and Batista yells something on Tazz and then he let him go and when he turn over , Edge is standing on the turnbuckle and then jump right on Batista with a Diving Clothesline and both men are down on the canvas. Batista grab ropes to help him get up, bu Edge is already up and Batista hold the ropes and Edge runs after him and toss him over the top rope with a clothesline and Batista fall down on the floor out of the ring. Edge tell Tazz to count him out, but then he realize he should take a moment and he run forward the ropes springs of them and then jump over the top rope right on the Batista with Over The Top Rope Suicide Plancha and both men are on the floor and Tazz begin to count them out...

JR: Oh my god what a move by Edge!

JR: I can tell ya Styles, this is best match I've ever seen!

Styles: That's so awesome JR!

Edge get up at five and he slowly get on the apron and before he step back into the ring, he mentioned that Batista is trying to get up as well, so Edge to make sure he'll stay on the floor, he jump on second rope and connect Batista with huge Springboard moonsault and both men are down once again and fans in the arena loudly chant “ Edge “ and Tazz continue to count them out......

JR: OH MY! That was huge!

Styles: Both men are down and Tazz counted to seven already!

Edge gets up and he want to roll back to the ring, but Batista grab all his strength and pull Edge back to outside and Batista grab Edge's hair and put him on his shoulder and then put Edge down with huge Front Powerslam and Batista roll back to the ring and Tazz counts..

JR: This, this is over!

Styles: It can't be!

Tazz want to count to ten, but before he says ten he grab his hand and show that he's hurt and Batista is shocked and he go to Tazz and argue with him and yell on him and push him to the corner and then yell on him there and ask him “ Why? “ and Tazz tell him to go back or this is his over, but Batista's still yelling at Tazz and Edge roll back to the ring with a steel chair in his hand and connect it with back of Batista and Batista scream in pain after that huge Chair Shot, but he's able to grab ropes to stay on his feet and Edge run with steel chair after him and with another Chair Shot over Batista's head throw him back to outside of the ring and then Edge drops steel chair and Tazz look at him and Edge tell something to him and Tazz ask for microphone and Roberts give him one and Tazz say some words...

0.jpg

Tazz: That's exactly how I like it Edge! That's how it gonna be! You can stick all your disqualification, all your count outs to your ass and go cry to your mom, because this match is from now, no disqualification, no count outs, no give ups, no rope breaks, simply said this match is now HARDCOORE MATCH! Now grab this chair and fight like a men! Because this is STARRCADE!

Styles: This match is from now Hardcore match? Are you kidding me?

Tazz drops microphone and Edge wisely smile and he roll out of the ring and look under the ring for some more weapons and he pull out table and fans get of their seats and Edge set up table before the ring and then he once again look under the ring and he pull out a guitar and walk with it to Batista, but Batista already recovers after that chair shots and before Edge's able to hit Batista with that cando stick, Batista give few hard punches to Edge's head and he fight for his live and then Batista smash Edge's head over steel steps and then Batista grab that cando stick. Edge is down on the floor and Batista with Cando Stick in his hand smash it over Edge's back over and over again, until Cando Stick broke and Batista throw it away. Fans are crazy for these two go Hardcore and Batista pick Edge up and with all his strength throw him to the barricade and Edge fall on the floor....

Batista-Vs-Edge.jpg

JR: Oh my gawd! This is so awesome!

Styles: I can't believe what I see here!

Batista raise his hands and show up his dominance and then he goes to look under the ring and he pull off another steel chair and he raise it and show it to fans and Edge is holding barricade and he's on his feet already, but he's not even able to move after that huge beating by Batista and Batista want to smash Steel Chair over the skull of Edge, but before Batista connects it with his head, Edge fall down to the floor and Batista hit barricade and chair smash back to his own head and Edge runs after Batista want to hit spear on Batista, but Batista before Edge hit him jump to the side and Edge run right on the steel steps and fall down to floor but Batista quickly grab him and throw him to the ring and follow him there and Batista goes for a cover..

JR: Oh my god Edge just speared himself?

Styles: I don't know what just happened but this is it!

Thre...NO! Edge kicks out!

JR: Edge kicked out!

Batista is now really angry and he grab hair of Edge quickly and put his hands on Edge neck and then put him up and down with huge Two Handed Chokeslam and Edge doesn't even move and he's just laying down on the canvas like dead, but Batista show he doesn't care and he again pick Edge up to his feet and throw him over top rope back out of the ring and Batista follow him there.. Batista grab Edge and want to smash his head over announce table, but Edge hold announce table and he doesn't allow him to smash his head over table and Edge fight back with few elbows to Batista's body and Batista let Edge go and Edge kick Batista to the guts and then grab his head and put Batista up and down with awesome Edgecution and Edge roll back into the ring...

JR: Wow Edgecution on the floor!

Styles: I feel it even here in our announce table!

Tazz smiles and he looks happy about how match is going so far and Edge that is in the ring saw that Batista is nearly up on his feet again, so Edge run forward the ropes and flip over top rope and jump on Batista with perfect Suicide Sommersault Plancha and both men are down! Fans in arena begin to chant “ this is awesome “ and Edge slowly get up to his feet and Batista is on his knee and Edge run after him and kick Batista to a head and put him down on the floor again. Batista put his hands on table to help him get up and Edge's doing his typical pose before going to spear and fans in arena get absolutely crazy and they all chant “ Spear, spear, spear “ and as Batista get up, Edge run right after him, but Batista saw it and before Edge was able to deliver a spear, Batista put him up to the air and put Edge right through announce table with huge Spinebuster and both men are laying on destroyed table and fans in arena chant “ Holy shit! “..

Styles: This is so epic!

JR: I just can't believe what I just saw!

Styles: Spinebuster through announce table! That's unique!

Both men are laying down on the floor and Batista slowly gets up and then grab Edge's head and slowly help him to get into the ring and Batista slowly get up and look at people in the audience, but Edge grab all his momentum and all his strength and roll Batista into school boy pin!

31ua2.jpg

JR: School boy! This is it!

Styles: Oh my god Edge gonna win this thing!

Three....NO!!!!!! Batista kicks out!

At the last second Batista kicks out of the school boy and hyped Edge get up quickly, just as Batista and both men fight in the middle of the ring and they're punching each other into the face for over thirty seconds and then Batista begin to take over and he get Edge to his knee, but Edge give a knee to guts of Batista and Edge run to the ropes and Batista catch him with huge Spear and after that epic spear Edge rolls out of the ring to make sure Batista can't pin him. But Batista follow him outside and grab him and throw him back to the ring....

86270_512x288_generated__wbSIgRE74Uic4hdvwEsjbQ.jp  g

JR: Oh my god this is bad!

Styles: I have to agree with ya JR!

As Batista throw Edge back to the ring and he stepped on the ring, on titantron appeard some video package and Batista turn over to watch it..

[video=youtube;9YTQT5gyr2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YTQT5gyr2o&hd=1[/video]

JR: What the?

Styles: What is that all about?

As video package end and Batista turn over to get back to the ring, Edge is holding a steel chair and connect it with head of Batista and he fall on the apron and stay there and Edge fall down to the canvas as well as...

[video=youtube;gYMaO2Q6hpQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYMaO2Q6hpQ&hd=1[/video]

JR: What's that all about?

Styles: How can I know JR?!

Lights in arena shut down as...

So **** your rules man!

[video=youtube;NKA_x5RQY4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKA_x5RQY4U&hd=1[/video]

JR: WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!!

Styles: It's LIIIIIIIIIIIIITAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whole arena get off their seats and begin to chant Lita's name as Lita comes on the stage and raise her hand for the fans..

lita_edm_29may01-sun.jpg

JR: I can't believe it! LITA's BACK!

Styles: OH MY GAWD!

Lita begin to walk down to the ring, and Edge look at her and he's so shocked, but he's not alone because Edge looks shocked as well and Lita come before set table and she bring firelighter and spill it on table and then bring lighter from her pocket and burn table and Batista get up and he's on the apron and Edge take the moment and get up and run after Edge and spear him out right through the burning table....

NDVD_051.jpg

JR: FUCK STYLES!

Styles: HOLY SHIT!

Lita quickly take the moment and pick Batista up and throw him to the ring and then she helps Edge get up and he get into the ring and Batista is destroyed but he someway confused get up and Edge run after him and hit him with another Spear and goes for a cover.....

WWE-Raw-Superstar-Edge-vs.-Batista_display_image.jpg

JR: SPEAR! This is end of Batista's career!

Styles: Oh my god !

3!

DING! DING! DING!

YOUR WINNER @ 36:43 BY PINFALL......THE RAAAAAAAATEEEEED RRRRR SUPEEEERSTAAAAAR......EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDGEEE

JR: Holy god! That was soo awesome!

Edge quickly get out of the ring and hug Lita and they both walk back to the backstage and he raise his hand...

28.jpg

Styles: That was absolutely epic!

JR: What was Lita doing here?!

Styles: I don't know, but we have to go JR!

Camera turns to black.....​

Batista is helped to the back as Edge continues to pose for the crowd, Edge then slides out of the ring as he heads backstage as the titantron shows another hype video that was played before for Finlay & Punk.
[video=youtube;3iFeF4Vfgv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iFeF4Vfgv4[/video]

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin..

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before another theme song is heard.

LOOK IN MY EYES-WHAT DO YOU SEE?

GIF.gif

“Cult of Personality†hits as the crowd ignites. “The Best In The World†CM Punk emerges from the back to greet his legion of fans.

normal_0003.jpg

CM Punk then walks down the entrance ramp, not letting his eye off Finlay at all. CM Punk slides into the ring carefully looking at Finlay. CM Punk goes to his corner.

Justin Roberts: This match is for one fall and it is for the CWF Heavyweight Championship, first... the opponent who will take on the champion. From Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 220lbs, he is the 'Voice of the Voiceless' CM PUUUUUUUUUUNK!

The crowd erupts to cheers as they begin a CM Punk chant.

Justin Roberts: And now the CWF Heavyweight Champion, the Belfast Brawler weighing in at 230lbs from Belfast, Ireland. FINNNNNNNNNLAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

StarcadeFinPunk.jpg

The crowd boo's their champion as the referee holds the title up showing the crowd.

worldrawkl0.gif

Jim Ross: For the most important moment here, CM Punk against Finlay.

Joey Styles: I'm surprised this is a Singles match Jim, these guys have been attacking each other for the past weeks.

- Ding Ding Ding -

The bell rings as Finlay and CM Punk circle around the ring looking at each other. CM Punk locks up with Finlay but Finlay quickly rushes to the ropes as he ducks as the referee holds CM Punk back. The crowd boo's for Finlay's antics. CM Punk charges at Finlay but Finlay moves out of the way before grabbing CM Punk's neck and slamming his head onto the corner turnbuckle. Finlay then begins throwing left and rights before kicking CM Punk in the torso which positions CM Punk sitting by the corner turnbuckle. Finlay walks to the middle of the ring as he poses before rushing towards CM Punk and connecting with a low dropkick. Finlay then grabs CM Punk's leg and drags it before looking for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Finlay grabs CM Punk's left leg before elbowing just above the knee, Finlay repeats the move once again as this time he puts pressure on the knee holding the knee towards Finlay. CM Punk struggles to escape as Finlay tries to lock in the Celtic Knot but CM Punk finally manages to escape. CM Punk who's laying on the ground begins kicking Finlay in the shin as CM Punk gets to his feet as he looks for a punch but Finlay blocks it before pushing CM Punk to the ropes. CM Punk springs back as he connects with a dropkick.

Jim Ross: What a lovely move there by CM Punk. Finlay's been showing a lot of control early in this match.

CM Punk then steps out of the ring via the second rope as he stands on the apron as Finlay gets to his feet. CM Punk then goes for a Springboard Crossbody but Finlay uses an European uppercut which sees CM Punk fall back in mid-air as CM Punk hits the ropes and goes over to the outside. Finlay gets to his feet as he bounces off the ropes as he charges towards the other ropes as Finlay dives through the top and second rope with a Suicide Dive which connects which sees CM Punk crashing into the barricade. Finlay gets to his feet quickly as he grabs CM Punk and sets up a bodyslam, slamming CM Punk on top of the barricade in progress. CM Punk falls to the ground where the crowd is, Finlay jumps over the barricades as Finlay grabs CM Punk to his feet and tosses him back to the floor. The referee begins counting both of them, Finlay goes over the barricade but CM Punk is already on his feet as he connects with a kick to the back of Finlay's head as Finlay drops to the floor. CM Punk rolls back into the ring as he rolls back out, CM Punk walks towards Finlay, lifting him to his feet as CM Punk charges Finlay towards the apron. CM Punk then rolls Finlay in the ring as CM Punk goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Joey Styles: CM Punk fighting his way up here, this match is already exciting!

CM Punk gets to his feet as he looks towards the corner turnbuckle as he walks to it and begins climbing up onto the top rope. Finlay gets to his feet as CM Punk is prepared to leap off the top rope but Finlay quickly rushes to the ropes as he hits it hard allowing CM Punk to drop to a seating position on the top rope. Finlay then walks towards CM Punk as Finlay gets onto the second rope. CM Punk punches Finlay in the back but Finlay manages to hit CM Punk back with a hard right jab. Finlay then gets onto the top rope but CM Punk is trying to escape, Finlay ducks down as Finlay manages to place CM Punk onto his shoulders as Finlay leaps off the top rope with the Rolling Hills. Finlay then goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! What a kick-out there from CM Punk! These guys are phenomenal and this is why they're both competing in a match like this.

Finlay looks disgruntled as he begins arguing with the referee that it was a three count. The referee says it was a two count. Finlay then grabs CM Punk and places him on his shoulders once more, CM Punk begins elbowing rapidly to Finlay's jaw before delivering a few MMA Elbows. CM Punk then kicks Finlay in the shin followed by the torso then a backhand slap as CM Punk looks for a roundhouse kick but Finlay ducks before connecting with a bridging suplex as the referee makes the count.

KICK OUT!

Finlay grabs CM Punk's waist once again as CM Punk manages to grab Finlay's wrist as CM Punk breaks the waistlock, CM Punk turns around behind Finlay as he grabs Finlay's arm and places in a hammerlock. Finlay ducks and reverses before grabbing CM Punk in a headlock but CM Punk runs to the ropes as he tosses Finlay to the other ropes, Finlay springs back as Finlay hits a shoulder-block on CM Punk which sends CM Punk to the mat. CM Punk gets to his feet as Finlay connects with an European Uppercut which sends Finlay back to the ropes. Finlay charges quickly as Finlay clotheslines CM Punk which sends him out of the ring again. Finlay rolls out of the ring as Finlay grabs CM Punk and pushes him towards the barricade, Finlay then goes to Irish-whip CM Punk to the steel steps but CM Punk quickly reverses as Finlay crashes into the steel steps. CM Punk then walks towards Finlay and begins stomping him down to a sitting position. The referee begins counting both men out once again, CM Punk walks to the other sides of the steps as he kicks it hard as the steel steps hits Finlay's back. CM Punk slides into the ring and out again, CM Punk grabs Finlay by the back of the head before slamming his head onto the steel post but Finlay puts his hand and stops, Finlay then elbow's CM Punk before hitting a DDT where CM Punk's face crashes onto the steel steps. Finlay then grabs CM Punk and rolls him into the ring, Finlay slides into the ring as he looks for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Joey Styles: This is getting more brutal and I'm surprised no weapons are even allowed here...

Finlay gets to his feet as he grabs CM Punk's left arm as he drags CM Punk to his feet, Finlay then Irish-whips CM Punk to the ropes as CM Punk springs back Finlay grabs the referee and puts him in front of Finlay as CM Punk charges with a flying kick which knocks the referee out cold. Finlay smiles as he looks at Punk as Finlay grabs the referee before throwing him out of the ring. Finlay rolls out of the ring, CM Punk looks on with a confused face. Finlay grabs the referee as they walk towards the announcer's table. CM Punk slides out of the ring and looks to stop Finlay, CM Punk asks what the hell he's doing...

Finlay: Making this more enjoyable for me and you...

Joey Styles: What the hell?!

Finlay rolls the referee onto the announcer's table. Finlay gets up onto the table as CM Punk looks on, Finlay places the referee on his shoulders as Finlay then connects with the Celtic Cross which breaks the table. CM Punk instantly grabs a chair as CM Punk charges at Finlay and whacks him in the torso. CM Punk grabs Finlay and slides him into the ring as CM Punk looks under the ring but all of a sudden CM Punk falls down as his face is covered in green. We see Hornswoggle running around laughing as you can tell he's used a 'Poison Fog' on CM Punk. Hornswoggle then grabs a Shillelagh and gives it to Finlay. All of a sudden...

Tazz: Guys... Guys.... Up here... It's official, you guys want to go at it real hard. The referee's out, I'm making this an 'Unsanctioned Match'. This means if you want to make a pinfall, make sure the referee's around. There's no rules at all.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! This Pay-Per-View has just reached a whole new level!

CM Punk who is wiping the mist that's on his face stumbles as he rolls into the ring. Finlay waits for CM Punk to get to his feet and once CM Punk has gotten to his feet Finlay then goes to attack with the Shillelagh but CM Punk ducks as CM Punk rushes to the ropes as he springs before hitting a dropkick on Finlay. Hornswoggle steps into the ring as he begins chanting at CM Punk. CM Punk grabs Hornswoggle to his shoulders before dropping him with the 'Go To Sleep'. Finlay gets to his feet as he pushes CM Punk and asks him what the hell that was, CM Punk looks around as he delivers a right hook on Finlay before connecting with an enzuirigi. CM Punk then sees the Shillelagh as CM Punk grabs it as CM Punk walks to Finlay before grabbing him in a Cobra Clutch as CM Punk lets go quickly before using the Shillelagh to hit Finlay in the jaw. CM Punk slides out of the ring as he grabs a ladder and puts it in the ring, CM Punk then grabs a table followed by a Kendo Stick. CM Punk slides back into the ring as he grabs the ladder and places it against the corner turnbuckle. CM Punk then sets up a table on the opposite corner turnbuckle as CM Punk then walks over to Finlay. CM Punk lifts him to his feet as CM Punk tosses him to a corner turnbuckle where there is no ladder or table, CM Punk runs towards Finlay before connecting with a knee strike to the jaw. CM Punk then grabs Finlay in a headlock before running to the middle of the ring as CM Punk looks for a bulldog but Finlay pushes him out of the way. CM Punk turns around as Finlay hits a short-arm clothesline, Finlay then slides out of the ring as he rushes towards backstage. CM Punk is on his knees as he sees Finlay running off, CM Punk slides out of the ring and begins to follow him as the cameras follow CM Punk as both head backstage.

Joey Styles: My God... This match is going to get out of hands now!

As CM Punk gets to the back, Finlay is already seen from a distance yelling out 'Where's a ref?' . CM Punk then finds a referee as he whispers carefully to have the referee follow him. CM Punk rushes up to Finlay from behind as CM Punk turns Finlay around before placing him onto his shoulders, CM Punk then goes for 'The Go To Sleep' but Finlay manages to somewhat twist his body around as he implants a huge DDT on CM Punk which sees CM Punk face-planting the floor. Finlay yells at the referee to make the count.

3.. NO! CM PUNK KICKS OUT!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Joey Styles: The crowd speaks for itself right now, I wonder how this match will even end!

Jim Ross: You're telling me there Joey, I'm enjoying this.

Finlay looking absolutely disgruntled as Finlay grabs CM Punk and places him onto his shoulders. Finlay sees a chair that isn't in use as Finlay rushes towards the chair looking for a Celtic Cross but CM Punk constantly elbows Finlay in the jaw repetitively as CM Punk backslides off Finlay. CM Punk then jumps onto Finlay's neck as Finlay walks as the chair is placed behind him, CM Punk tells the referee to move the chair back a little bit, the referee does so. CM Punk then hits a reverse hurricana which sees Finlay crashing into the chair. The crowd goes absolutely silent here.

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! Did CM Punk just kill Finlay?!

Jim Ross: What a move that was but it looks as if Finlay's not moving at all...

The camera in the distance shows William Regal in the far distance. CM Punk cannot see him as CM Punk tells the referee to make the count.

REGAL BREAKS UP THE PIN!

Jim Ross: What the hell is Regal doing?

Regal begins punching CM Punk before placing CM Punk in a double-underhook hold. CM Punk manages to escape before turning around looking for a roundhouse kick as Regal ducks, Hornswoggle out of nowhere delivers a low-blow using the mini-shillelagh. Regal smiles before kicking CM Punk in the torso before double-underhooking him and delivering a powerbomb but CM Punk counters
as he gets back onto his feet as Regal looks for a Knee Trembler but CM Punk moves out of the way, Regal turns around as CM Punk clotheslines Regal. Regal gets back to his feet quickly as CM Punk grabs Regal from the back of the head as CM Punk tosses him into the wall. CM Punk then grabs Regal as they see the EXIT sign door, CM Punk tosses Regal into the door as it swings open as they both head outside. Finlay is barely moving, slowly trying to get to his feet. Outside we see the parking lot. CM Punk sees the nearest car as CM Punk throws Regal onto the bonnet of the car. CM Punk gets on to the bonnet as well as he grabs Regal before placing him onto his shoulders, CM Punk then connects with the 'Go To Sleep' as the move has been performed we see Regal going straight through the windscreen as the car alarm begins going off. CM Punk goes to catch his breath for a while, spending a good thirty seconds... in the far distance we see a car with beaming headlights rapidly turning off and on. CM Punk looks blinded, a noise of a car revving loudly is heard. The light becomes closer and closer and closer as CM Punk realizes what's happening, CM Punk jumps off the bonnet as CM Punk rolls a bit. A few short seconds later we can hear the car crashing into the driver's side of the car.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! CM PUNK IS SO LUCKY!

CM Punk uses his arms to move back as he sees what just happened, CM Punk is looking worried. We hear a door opening from the car, the man steps out of the car as he grabs the torch and looks into the car and realizes William Regal is in the car. We hear the man saying a few swear words as it looks like he's dialing his cell phone.

The Man: Get the ambulance out here quickly!

The man then drops the cell phone as he approaches CM Punk who is up on his feet right now. The man begins punching CM Punk as the ambulance rushes to the scene immediately as the man gets towards the light, we see that this man is masked. The masked man then hits a STO Backbreaker on CM Punk as the masked man grabs CM Punk then throws him into a puddle where the light can easily be seen. The masked man then walks off as we see Finlay walking with no injury.

Jim Ross: How is Finlay walking normal? Was this planned or something?!

Finlay walks up to CM Punk and speaks to him as the crowd can hear these following words.

Finlay: You thought you were fightin' me earlier on? You thought you were attackin' Regal? Ha, these guys were stunt actors. Now it's time to face the real stuff and oh boy... I'm prepared to give ya beatin' like never before!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD, WHAT A SHOCK. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!

Jim Ross: This is unfair on CM Punk.

Finlay: One last request... Bring down the cage 'cos I'm goin' to make sure CM Punk doesn't escape and you ref... you're comin' with me.

The camera quickly pans to the ring as we see the Steel Cage lower down for the second time tonight, back to the parking lot we see Finlay grabbing CM Punk as Finlay pulls him along towards backstage, they get to the entrance ramp as CM Punk tries to fight back but Finlay punches him before pushing him down the entrance ramp. Finlay sees that the steel cage isn't fully down yet, Finlay runs down as he grabs CM Punk's left arm and drags it to his feet. The referee slides into the ring as Finlay rolls CM Punk into the ring as Finlay slides in as well. The Steel Cage is completely lowered with the ladder still on one side of the turnbuckle and the table on the other. Finlay who has all the momentum possible grabs CM Punk to his feet as Finlay places CM Punk onto his shoulders. Finlay then hits the 'Rolling Hills', Finlay then gets up onto the top rope as he leaps off connecting with a leg drop. Finlay then goes to make the pinfall...

KICK OUT!

Joey Styles: Oh... My.... GOD! Great kick-out there by CM Punk. This match has to be the best I've ever witnessed here in CWF.

Finlay looks shocked as Finlay goes to make another pinfall but CM Punk quickly counters and locks in the Anaconda Vise. The crowd erupts to cheers but Finlay manages to somewhat escape as Finlay gets onto CM Punk's back as Finlay grabs him around the waist as Finlay goes for a suplex but CM Punk manages to roll forward into a schoolboy pin.

KICK OUT!

CM Punk gets to his feet but slowly... Finlay gets to his feet as well as Finlay grabs CM Punk's left arm before looking for a short-arm clothesline but CM Punk ducks before placing Finlay on his shoulders and connecting with the 'Go To Sleep' as CM Punk goes for the pin.

Jim Ross: This one's over..

KICK OUT!

Joey Styles: Incredible, absolutely incredible...

CM Punk looks shocked as he grabs Finlay to his feet and places him on his shoulders once again, CM Punk goes for another Go To Sleep but Finlay counters as he grabs CM Punk's leg before putting him in a Single Leg Boston Crab. CM Punk screams as he struggles. CM Punk tries to escape but Finlay drags him back to the middle of the ring still holding the submission, CM Punk manages to roll and escape before kicking Finlay in the abdomen section as Finlay falls back. CM Punk gets to his feet as he begins climbing up the steel cage, Finlay gets up and climbs up as well. Both men get up on top of the steel cage as CM Punk and Finlay are both standing, CM Punk kicks Finlay in the abdomen section as CM Punk places him in a double under-hook position as CM Punk looks to perform a Pepsi Plunge but Finlay counters before placing CM Punk onto his shoulders as Finlay leaps off the top of the steel cage as Finlay connects with the 'Rolling Hills' as they both crash onto the mat in the ring. Finlay's arm is placed on CM Punk as the referee makes the count.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! These two will not be able to compete on the next show that's for sure.

Winner by Pinfall and still CWF Heavyweight Champion, Finlay!
The Steel Structure lifts up as the referee grabs Finlay as Finlay slowly gets to his feet as he celebrates his win.

l.jpg

Joey Styles: What a performance, both men gave their all... Hold on what's this?

Flames begins to hit from all four turnbuckle...

Kane walks out from behind the curtain with his briefcase.

Jim Ross: Kane's going to cash the briefcase in!

Kane walks down slowly as the flames are still going, the flames turn off as Kane slides into the ring as he grabs Finlay in a chokeslam hold. All of a sudden Edge rushes down the ring as Kane lets go of Finlay. Kane looks for a big boot but Edge steps out of the way before bouncing off from the other ropes as he charges at Kane connecting with a spear!

Joey Styles: Edge? Why would he save Finlay from being cashed in?

As Kane rolls out of the ring he's still the briefcase holder as the bell never rang, Edge looks at Finlay as he motions for the title. Edge then kicks Finlay in the abdomen section before connecting with the Edgecution.

Jim Ross: It's clear... Edge wanted to face Finlay for the title. What a night it's been! Thanks for watching Starrcade, tomorrow is the draft so log onto CWF.COM and you'll see all the news and updates!

Edge grabs the CWF Heavyweight Championship as he gets up onto the ropes as he poses for the crowd as the pay-per-view goes to fade...

319px-Edge_World_Heavyweight_Champion.jpg

CREDITS:

Andrew - Finlay vs. Punk, Putting up the show, Christian Promo
Hoov - Orton vs. Christian
Awesome Miz - Batista vs. Edge, Cena vs. Miz, Lesnar vs. Jericho, Videos
Dresdon - Tag Championship Match
Tapout - Hassan vs. Kane
Bronzy - Ziggler vs. Rhodes, Primetime Championship Match

OOC:

The Draft will be posted on CWF Section soon. Roughly 3-4 hours!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
WOW! What a PPV! It's times like this that makes me grateful to be apart of CWF. I can't wait for the future. AHOY TO THE DRAFT!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I'M THE TAG CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP!!!!!!!!!111!1!1!11!1!!!!1~~1!1!!!ELEVEN!!!!

First of all. Before I say anything, Awesome Miz is the fuckin hero. The bro did 3 matches, plus all the videos and he is was and will always be one of my 4 dearest bros <33 Plus I owe him a public apology for what I've said and he knows what. ANYWAYS!

The PPV was awesome itself, be hyped for the next PPV, cause yer good old boy Rockeh is gonna work big for it, and such. Now the matches - IC Title Match made me kinda lol, all the endings at the end of the day were awesome. Batista vs Edge was the match of the night imo. Cena vs Miz awesome too, and the tag match - I loved it, really really much. The Main Event was awesome too, although I lost, and I'm kinda bummed I lost, but I'm cool with it, I'll somehow manage to get an another title shot sooner or later tbh. Congrats Ants bro, you are an epic champ, congrats BRMP for being the #1 contender and last, but not least, CONGRATS LUB FOR WINNING YOUR FIRST E-FEDDING TITLE!! <333 Love you my bro.

The show was really awesome again and I'm promising you a nice future of CWF.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Well this show was the best read I have read ever. I got most of my picks, love Sheamus winning it. Lub works so damn hard, happy to see him finally get the title. Lesnar vs Jericho was a really good match, lots of change ups and really enjoyable. All the matches delivered also the tag match have to put out there. Big ups to Beer Money for just coming in and winning it (epic!!). As for me, wow that was incredible. I will say this, I had no idea about the Lita angle. It was so random and unexpected, great job Awesome Miz. I am so thankful for the victory, really could have went either way it was so damn close. Ants picking up the victory was awesome to see along with Dresden. I think Hassan vs Kane should have went longer, but oh well. BTW, looking forward to Guerrero and Truth teaming up. Those are two psychos mixed with a major psycho himself in Ventura. Awesome PPV, can't believe I finished it off with the title. Things are looking really good and I look forward to making the most out of this opportunity. To everyone who worked on this, you guys are so awesome and I am in full support. Can't wait for draft and see where things are going!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.