CWF - Past Pay-Per-Views

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF PRESENTS: VENGEANCE

vengeance.jpg

Live from Staples Center, Los Angeles, California

StaplesCenter.jpg

Official Theme Song:

Shinedown - Devour

[video=youtube;0QXNtLaOnSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXNtLaOnSE[/video]

4u3kso7.gif

JR: What a night we've got here...

A remix of 'Get Ready to Fly and Fallen Angel' plays throughout the arena; the crowd pops for A.J. Styles who comes out wearing a suit.

kgvt4akk9plgp6lybxet.gif

Jerry Lawler: Looks like we're interrupted by a tag team?!

Daniels then comes from behind. AJ and Daniels then slap the hands of those in the front row as they make their way to the ring. Daniels asks for a microphone.

53.jpg

Christopher Daniels;

The words were sent from heaven; those words were... 'CWF needs a shining light, who will be their savior? Who will help CWF perish the demons that hangs in this business; to get rid of the evil'? Their is a light, that shining light is glowing right now.

A spotlight turns onto Daniels and Styles; there is a yellow hue that gives a glowing effect.

Christopher Daniels;

These people in the audience, they know of me. Christopher Daniels, I have wrestled all over the world for the past eighteen years but never have I held the big one but that's fine with me. I've held tag team championships before and that's the best thing about this company. That Vince McMahon has granted tag teams to show off their experience in the ring, thankfully AJ and I were sent from heavens above; to give you all guidance to the light. I've been named 'The Fallen Angel'; the purpose is because on this planet Earth there is nobody who has helped such tragedies in this world. For far too long; each soul has suffered demise and suffering, I will change that for everybody, cleanse your souls so you all become a better human being. This tag team championship, the race for it is soon underway and we will be that guidance; leading each and every single one of you for a better life. All reasons are pointed to why I was sent here as 'The Fallen Angel', I've looked around the building and there is not one person you like as Champion. We've got Alberto Del Rio as CWF Heavyweight Champion right now and we've got John Cena as Intercontinental Champion. Two people we do not like; two people who have hatred towards respectable people like us.

A.J. asks for the microphone.

img_9272_650.jpg

A.J. Styles;

So this is CWF, where everybody exchanges their talent to prove they are one of the 'best' in the world. But take a good look at Christopher Daniels and myself, years of experiences and right now I'm delighted to be in a company like this. Knowing the tag division will grow strongly, competition is something I always look forward to. My only aim in this company is to become CWF's first Tag Team Champion especially with the 'Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels'. This right here is what will make the company grow stronger than ever; as Christopher said there is not a champion we like here. They're hated but we... we're going to change all that and allow you fans to have something to cheer for, something to enjoy and tha-

Suddenly AJ Styles gets hit from behind by Robert Roode who is with James Storm. Daniels turns around and kicks Roode in the guts but Storm attacks from behind before grabbing Daniels and tossing him to Roode who lifts him up in a powerbomb position before Storm charges and hits a running neckbreaker. AJ Styles gets up as Storm and Roode looks to attack AJ Styles, AJ ducks the double clothesline attempt as Billy Gunn and Road Dogg comes to make the save for AJ. Billy Gunn and Road Dogg begins beating down, Beer Money Inc. fights back before tossing Gunn and Dogg over the ropes.

JR: This is chaos to start Vengeance!

Jerry Lawler: It sure will be interesting to see the Tag Division.

Roode turns around as AJ hits a Pele Kick as Storm hits Daniels with a Last Call which sends Daniels over the top rope. Styles gets up as Storm goes for a Last Call but AJ stops it, all of a sudden...

*GLASS SHATTERS*
stonecoldtitantron.gif

JR: BAH GAWD! STONE COLD IS HERE IN THE BUILDING!

Stone Cold heads straight to the ring where AJ Styles and Storm are punching back and forth, AJ Styles gets kicked in the guts before Storm hits a Last Call on AJ Styles. Stone Cold tells Storm to wait as Stone Cold wants a microphone he turns around and instantly kicks Storm in the guts before connecting with a Stunner!

Jerry Lawler: The looks of this; somebody stop the chaos!

Roode gets to his feet as Stone Cold comes towards Roode only to take a Samoan Drop. Roode lifts Storm to his feet as they go to celebrate, all of a sudden Pillman comes from over the barricades as he rushes into the ring as he hops onto the apron and hits a double Air Pillman on Beer Money Inc. Pillman then grabs Storm and tosses him to the corner turnbuckle before hitting a huge Tornado DDT; Stone Cold gets up and hits Roode with a Stunner. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn gets back into the ring as does AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. They all stare at each other as the music of Vince McMahon hits.

Vince McMahon: Stop, stop, stop! I understand all four of you are hungry for Tag Team Gold already but you're all going to have to be patience; after Vengeance I will be running a tournament to crown the very first tag team champions. But there's one thing I'm not liking here is Stone Cold coming in to interfere what was going on between Beer Money and Daniels and AJ. What gave you the right to interfere? Just for that...

Vince steps into the ring.

Just because of that; you will not

Stone Cold isn't impressed; he kicks Vince and hits him with the stunner.

Stone Cold picks up the microphone.

Stone Cold: Ya' know, I ain't never liked that sum bitch!

The fans are still going crazy for the arrival of Stone Cold and Brian Pillman. Austin hands the microphone to Pillman.

JR: Oh my God, King! It's Stone Cold and Brian Pillman! I can't believe my eyes!

King: This is unbelievable, JR!

pillman_crop_340x234.jpg

Loose Cannon: Don't adjust your television sets. Don't even rub your eyes. This isn't a mirage. For your viewing pleasure, may I present to you the single greatest team of pure athletes that has ever graced a wrestling ring. That's right, The Hollywood Blondes.......wait.......no, that doesn't feel right. You see we used to be the Hollywood Blondes but, uh......things have changed since then. Right now, consider this the first warning to teams like Beer Money here: If you want a fight, start one and we will damn sure finish it! Consider us the Cowboys from Hell! HAHAHAHAHA!

The crowd is still in major shock. Pillman kicks it over to Austin who leans on the ropes as he talks.

mic1.jpg

Stone Cold: Well, the way I see it, first things first, I want each and every one of you sum bitches to get the hell out of my ring. Ya' see, Stone Cold Steve Austin ain't much for comin' out here and seein' a couple of pieces of trash like Robert Roode and James Storm jumpin' a team like AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels from behind. Not that I give a rats ass about the either of 'em, but seein' that makes ole' Stone Cold's stomach turn. But Brian's right on the money, this ain't a one-off deal. This ain't some nostalgia act. Stone Cold Steve Austin and Loose Cannon Brian Pillman are back and we are here in the CWF to raise some hell and drink some beers. And whether Vince McMahon or any of you sum bitches likes it or not, them CWF Tag Team Titles are coming home to Stone Cold and Brian Pillman. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE 'CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

Just as Austin finishes his line, Beer Money gets up and begins to brawl with AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. All 4 men fight each other up the ramp and towards the back, leaving only The New Age Outlaws and Austin and Pillman.

Stone Cold: Barkeep, somebody get me some damn beers!

The timekeeper throws Austin and Pillman a few beers. They both hand a couple to Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. All 4 men toast and, as The Outlaws begin to take a swig, Austin kicks Billy in the gut and connects with a Stunner. Pillman grabs Road Dogg and hurls him over the top rope. Both Outlaws are laying unconscious on the outside as “Cowboys from Hellâ€￾ by Pantera plays over the PA.

JR: Stone Cold and Brian Pillman have reunited and created quite a ruckus here in the CWF!

King: You're not kidding JR! I can't wait for the new tag division to start!

We fade out on Austin and Pillman drinking a few beers and celebrating with the fans. Vince is seen still struggling to make it up the ramp.

Howard Finkel: The following bout is a 10-man over the top rope battle royal Special Prize match.

All of the contestants are already in the ring: Zack Ryder, Sheamus, Undertaker, CM Punk, Triple H, Shark Boy, Kofi Kingston, JBL, Robert Roode, and The Miz.

JR: I have a feeling this is going to turn into one big Slobber-Knocker!

King: You said it, JR!

As Vengeance goes elsewhere, suddenly Kane appears.

kane.jpg

Kane: Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! Time is running out for you Randy. Like a vulture circling it's prey, I have been waiting for this moment. Soon the sun will set on the Age of Orton and never shine again. One moment you'll be in that ring, the next you'll simply be a memory. But I grow weary of warning you of what is to come, I long to show you, and show you I soon will. As for what happens next, I've heard some rumblings that a certain Cerebral Assassin may be making his way to CWF. Well Hunter, if this is true and your intentions are opening up old wounds, you know how to get to me, just walk through the flames.

The bell rings as all hell breaks loose. Every contestant is fighting each other. Triple H has gone immediately after Shark Boy in the corner, pounding away with right hand after right hand. On the opposite side of the ring, Zack Ryder and Sheamus are slugging it away. CM Punk and The Miz are busy double-teaming Undertaker. Taker shoves both men off and to the mat. Just as he does, JBL dashes over and clotheslines Taker over the top rope.

ELIMINATED: The Undertaker

JR: Oh my God! There goes The Phenom!

King: I never would have guessed, JR!

Robert Roode is battling with Kofi Kingston. Kingston gets the upper hand and goes for the Trouble in Paradise. As he does, Roode ducks and Kofi ends up hanging himself up on the ropes. Roode attempts to eliminate him by kicking his leg out from under him. Kofi ends up crashing back into the ring, however. Just as that happens, Triple H connects with a pedigree to Shark Boy. The momentum of the pedigree sends Shark Boy sailing over the top rope.

ELIMINATED: Shark Boy

King: Payback from a few weeks back for sure!

In the ring, Triple H and JBL are grappling one another. Punk and Miz are going at it as well. Meanwhile, Ryder and Sheamus are trying to throw one another out of the ring. Roode and Kofi are still going at it. Kofi eventually gets Roode on the ropes and attempts to throw him out. As Kofi rushes Roode, Roode hits a back body drop to Kofi. Kofi, however, lands on the apron and punches Roode right between the eyes. As Kofi goes to enter the ring, James Storm emerges from the crowd and grabs Kofi's legs and yanks him off the apron and to the floor.

ELIMINATED: Kofi Kingston

JR: Now this isn't fair at all! James Storm wasn't even in this match!

King: Somebody get this joker out of here!

Storm continues to pummel Kofi as Roode cheers him on from the ring. Just then, Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles make their way from the back to chase Storm off.

JR: Oh my, here comes Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles to finally get Storm out of here!

As Roode sees this, he begins yelling at the tandem. As he's distracted, Zack Ryder comes up behind Roode and tosses him out.

ELIMINATED: Robert Roode

JR: Karma is a bitch, that's for damn sure!

Back in the ring the remaining participants are Sheamus, Zack Ryder, CM Punk, The Miz, Triple H and JBL. As Zack Ryder turns around after eliminating Roode, Sheamus connects with a big axe club. JBL and Triple H are slugging it out as well as Punk and Miz going at it as well. Sheamus hits a Brogue Kick to Zack Ryder and knocks him out. Just as he does, Miz runs towards Sheamus. Sheamus grabs Miz by the hair and hurls him out of the ring.

ELIMINATED: The Miz

The Miz hits the mat and begins to throw a tantrum. He starts kicking everything around him as well as yelling and yanking at his hair. Back in the ring, Punk has targeted Sheamus and begins to kick and punch at the Celtic Warrior. Meanwhile, JBL and Triple H are exchanging right hands. JBL gets the upper hand and levels Triple H with a devastating punch. JBL sets up for a Clothesline from Hell. He measures up Triple H and, as he goes for the Clothesline, Triple H ducks. JBL stops himself at the ropes but, as he turns around Triple H connects with a big clothesline of his own, send JBL crashing to the mat below.

ELIMINATED: JBL

The final four men are Triple H, Zack Ryder, Sheamus, and CM Punk. Sheamus and Triple H are going at it as Punk starts to kick at a down Ryder. He picks Ryder up but Ryder springs to life and starts wailing away at Punk. Ryder is sent towards the ropes and ducks a clothesline on the rebound and comes back and hist a Rough Ryder on Punk. Ryder is floating on cloud nine right now. Ryder picks Punk back up to his feet and attempts to throw him over the top rope. Both men are attempting and we are at a stand still. Meanwhile, Sheamus has knocked Triple H out with an Irish Curse. Sheamus notices Punk and Ryder fighting by the ropes and takes opportunity to eliminate both men, clotheslining them both over the top rope.

ELIMINATED: CM Punk and Zack Ryder

JR: The final two men remain: Triple H And Sheamus. Who will walk out the victor?

Sheamus turns around and goes to pick Triple H up. He sets up for a Crucifix Powerbomb. As he lifts Triple H up, Triple H wiggles free and lands behind Sheamus. He grabs Sheamus by the head and hurls him over the top rope. Sheamus lands on the apron. As Triple H goes to clothesline him off, Sheamus stops him with a punch. Sheamus grabs Triple H and goes to hit a suplex to Triple H out of the ring. Triple H reverses and lifts Sheamus up in suplex position and hurls him outward to the mat below.

ELIMINATED: Sheamus

YOUR WINNER @ 15:12 “THE GAMEâ€￾ TRIPLE H!!

wm5rr8.jpg

Triple H and Stephanie McMahon celebrate in the middle of the ring as Sheamus makes his way to the back. Then, Triple H and Stephanie follow suit.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
JR: Now it's time for the #1 Contender's Match

Finlay: This match is a no disqualification, I'm absolutely excited.

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand, with Hornswoggle by his side to a massive pop from the crowd. They both give high fives to those in the front row and Finlay steals Hornswoggle’s blow up shilleleagh and throws it to someone in the crowd. They enter the ring and both climb the turnbuckles and salute the crowd.

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and raises his arm in the air before Rhodes music hits.

WHOAAAAA!
Your Only Smoke And Mirrors

dashingcodyrhodesentran.gif

Cody Rhodes' entrance theme hits the PA system much to the fans dislike. Cody walks out onto the stage.
Cody smirks and turns round to face the titantron looking at his 'dashing' face. He slowly walks down the ramp and he ignores the boos from the fans.

Cody-Rhodes-enterence-in-Ring.jpg

He climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring.

The bell sounds.

Both men circle around the ring a few times before grappling up in the middle of the ring; Finlay instantly hooks his left arm under Rhodes' right arm before tossing Rhodes over his body. Finlay still holding on to the arm begins kneeing Rhodes in the back, Rhodes slowly gets to his feet as he elbows Finlay in the abdomen section before Rhodes turns around and wristlocks Finlay before tightening up a little more. Finlay then runs to the ropes before Irish-Whipping Rhodes to the other ropes as Rhodes springs back. Finlay uses his knee as it connects to Rhodes torso allowing him to flip over and land on the mat. Finlay goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Finlay stomps on Rhodes a few times before heading to the ropes as he slowly bounces off, Finlay jumps and connects with a double foot stomp to Rhodes chest, Rhodes holding onto his chest as Finlay lifts him to his feet; Finlay goes to Irish-Whip Rhodes to the corner turnbuckle but Rhodes reverse before charging at Finlay with a dropkick that sends Finlay crashing into the corner turnbuckle. Finlay in a seat position as Rhodes charges at Finlay but Hornswoggle comes from under the ring and uses a fire extinguisher that causes Rhodes to fall back. Finlay takes a breather as he takes his time getting up, Finlay picks up the fire extinguisher as he nails Rhodes over the head with it. Finlay goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Jerry Lawler: Looks as if Hornswoggle wants Finlay to win this match.

JR: Well of course, I don't want to be told how I look!

Finlay wanting to finish Rhodes off quickly tells Hornswoggle to get the tables ready. Finlay hits a bodyslam on Rhodes before going outside where Hornswoggle is grabbing a table. Finlay grabs it and tosses it back into the ring; Finlay slides back into the ring as Rhodes gets up and begins stomping on Finlay. Cody lifts Finlay to his feet before setting up an Alabama Slam as it connects. Rhodes then gets onto the apron as he leaps up for a 'Beautiful Disaster' but Finlay rolls out of the way on time as Finlay gets up Rhodes nails him with a clothesline and looks for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Rhodes gets up and looks for a knee drop; it fails as Finlay rolls out once again. Finlay goes to the outside as Rhodes bounces off the ropes and leaps through the second rope with a suicide dive crashing Finlay and himself into the announcement table. After a good five-six seconds, Rhodes and Finlay slowly get to their feet. Rhodes grabs Finlay but Finlay instantly Irish-Whips Rhodes as Hornswoggle quickly gets down to a dog-stance position as Rhodes trips over him and hits head first onto the steel steps. Finlay rolls Rhodes into the ring as Finlay looks for a bodyslam but Rhodes reverses and nails a Cross-Rhodes out of nowhere!

JR: What a counter!

Hornswoggle grabs the legs of Rhodes and begins hitting him with the plastic shillelagh!

Jerry Lawler: Hornswoggle has saved Finlay!

Rhodes gets out of the ring and begins chasing Hornswoggle who goes under the ring; Rhodes tries to find him as Rhodes goes under the ring but the camera can show that Hornswoggle is back in the ring as he looks at Finlay's shillelagh. Rhodes finally comes out and notices that Hornswoggle is in the ring; Hornswoggle rushes and hits a low dropkick on Rhodes but Rhodes grabs Hornswoggle's leg. Hornswoggle kicks Rhodes once more and is able to escape, Rhodes slides back into the ring as he corners Hornswoggle. Finlay slowly gets to his feet as Hornswoggle stomps on Rhodes feet, Rhodes turns around as Finlay nails him with the shillelagh before hitting a Celtic Cross.

fitfinlayemeraldfusion7jh.gif

Finlay goes for the pinfall.

Winner by countout and new number one contender to the CWF Heavyweight Championship; Finlay!

e8c02cc4ba28.gif

Howard Finkel: This match is for the Intercontinental Championship, This match is decided under Street Fight rules.

The titantron flickers alive as the californians all across the Staple Center rise to their feet for one of the most electrifying entrances of all time. Y2J has entered the building!

chrisjerichoinaction7je.gif

Jericho stands on the ramp, facing away from it. He stands still for a few seconds, before stretching his arms out and posing, then turning around and pumping his fist, then throwing it into the air, with all the people of Los Angeles cheering him on.

chrisjericho_682_394004a.jpg

Y2J struts down the ramp, and stops at the middle, John Cena comes running down the ramp before hitting Jericho from behind.

Jim Ross: Cheap shot from Cena to start this match.

Cena continues to beat Jericho down from behind before slamming his head onto the barricade, Cena kicks Jericho in the abdomen section a few times before tossing him towards the stage center. As both men are at the top of the entrance ramp, Cena and Jericho then exchange punches as Cena gets the upper-hand before hitting a suplex into the titantron. Cena quickly rushes backstage as he comes out with a trolley full of weapons. Cena grabs a kendo stick as he begins whacking Chris Jericho in the back; Cena then uses the Kendo Stick and places it over Jericho's throat trying to choke him but Jericho ducks and causes Cena to flip over before using the Kendo Stick and hitting Cena with it. Jericho throws the Kendo Stick away, Jericho then hits a one-handed bulldog on Cena before dragging him down towards the ring. Cena tries to fight back, he succeeds and tosses Jericho into the apron. Cena charges with a clothesline but Jericho moves out of the way before charging Cena into the steel steps. Jericho grabs Cena's head and slams him to the steel steps, Jericho then looks for a weapon under the ring and finds a chair. Jericho grabs the chair as he goes for a chair shot but Cena hits a low drop kick allowing Jericho to his hit head using the chair on the steel steps. Cena then grabs Jericho's right arm and applies pressure, Jericho tries to fight his way out but takes his time, Jericho manages to turn around before hitting a Codebreaker on the outside!

Jerry Lawler: Nicely executed there, this match is going to be Weapons all over!

Jericho then grabs Cena's legs before placing them over the lower ropes as Jericho locks in a Walls Of Jericho but Cena is on the outside. Cena looking as if he cannot escape manages to grab a fire extinguisher that's under the ring before leaping up and hitting Jericho over Cena's head. Jericho releases the hold as Cena is on the outside and Jericho inside the ring both motionless. After a good seven, eight seconds.. they slowly get to their feet. Cena crawls into the ring as Jericho begins stomping. He drags Cena to his feet before tossing him to the ropes, Cena bounces off as Jericho goes for a clothesline and misses. Cena comes from the other ropes and leaps off with a shoulder-block, Jericho gets up only to receive it once again. Cena waits for Jericho to get to his feet, Jericho goes for a huge punch but Cena ducks and hits a side-slam. Cena notices this is the moment for the 'Five Knuckle Shuffle'; Cena goes to perform the move and it works. Jericho gets to his feet as Cena has him up on his shoulders but Jericho fights it off, elbowing Cena in the jaw as Jericho hops off before connecting with a huge dropkick. Jericho goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

With Cena still placed on the mat, Jericho rushes to the ropes before jumping onto the second rope leaping off with a Lionsault. Cena gets both his knees up as Jericho crashes into Cena's knees. Cena rolls over and pins Jericho.

KICK OUT!

Both men get to their feet quickly; Cena tosses Jericho to the ropes before connecting with a Thesz press followed by multiple punches. Cena then hits a fisherman suplex on Jericho as Cena slides out of the ring and looks at his trolley filled with weapons. He rushes up the entrance ramp before heading to the ring quickly with the weapons. Jericho gets to his feet and hits a baseball slide allowing the trolley to crash into Cena. Jericho jumps up onto the top rope before leaping off with a huge moonsault landing on Cena. Jericho gets up and sees a table. Jericho goes to set the table up on the outside, Jericho grabs another Kendo Stick and a bin and moves the trolley out of the way. Jericho grabs the bin and places it over Cena's head before using the Kendo Stick to whack the bin numerous times; Jericho hits a drop kick on Cena with the bin still attached to Cena. Jericho places Cena on top of the table with the bin still attached to his head; Jericho punches Cena some more before applying a chair to his left foot. Jericho gets up on the apron before leaping off with a Lionsault; the table breaks!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! Jericho is going to injure John Cena tonight!

Jericho gets up as he holds his chest looking as if he's hurt his ribs or something; Cena still having the bin and chair attached to him lies motionlessly, Jericho removes the bin and tosses it up the entrance ramp. The chair is still attached to Cena's left foot as Jericho looks to stomp it but somehow Cena uses his right foot to remove the chair as Jericho misses the stomp; Cena monkey-flips Jericho with the minimal energy he has left. Cena tries to get to his feet as he struggles; Jericho gets to his feet as Cena looks for something under the ring. Jericho walks over and lifts Cena to his feet but Cena turns around and uses the fire extinguisher on Jericho causing him to lose vision.

Jerry Lawler: My god. This match is Extreme... I'm not liking the chances here.

Cena slides Jericho into the ring before lifting him to his shoulders and connecting with the Attitude Adjustment. Cena goes for the pinfall.

FOOT ON THE ROPES!

Jim Ross: It's not over yet!

Cena looks furious as he goes to attempt another Attitude Adjustment as soon as Jericho's about to land, he reverses with a monkey-flip on Cena. Cena gets to his feet before kicking Jericho in the guts and looking for another Attitude Adjustment but Jericho rolls off the back of Cena before using a schoolboy pin; what the referee doesn't see is Jericho's using his feet on the lower ropes. The referee makes the pinfall.

Winner and New Intercontinental Champion; CHRIS JERICHO!

Jerry Lawler: What a performance by both men tonight; Cena put on a great match, if he doesn't get a rematch then I believe he can go far.

Jim Ross: I don't like Cena in the ring but he is one to look out for; he puts on great matches and I too agree with you there Jerry.

The referee grabs Jericho and raises his hand with his Intercontinental Championship.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pepsi_Logo_2011.jpg

lpy2LTPD09hRSdt0ymaBPwcR5nwP8HNlbNO4qxx7cAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Official Sponsor of CWF

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

worldrawkl0.gif

Howard Finkel: This match is a triple threat and it is for the CWF Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first the challenger weighing in at 225lbs from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. CHRISTIAN!

GO!

51pyx1.gif

"GO" is heard in the arena as the crowd all get up onto their feet and cheer. Christian comes out from the back with a smile on his face, happy to hear such a positive reaction. As he walks down the ramp, he high-fives anybody with their hand out, occasionally giving an encouraging word to a young fan. Christian walks over to the steel steps and walks up them, before climbing into the ring. Christian walks over to the opposite side of the ring.

Howard Finkel: Your second challenger weighing in at 260lbs from Miami, Florida he is the 'Great One', THE ROCK!

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL................

Stone_Cold_vs_The_Rock_No_DQ_14--3.gif

The fans ignite into a frenzy as “The Great One†The Rock comes out to a standing ovation. He comes out walking with his wrestling attire heading straight to the ring as he is pumped more then ever.

Howard Finkel: And now for Ricardo Rodriguez the personal announcer of the CWF Heavyweight Champion; Alberto Del Rio!

Del Rio toots his horn and rides out from the back in a classic Bentley all smiles. He leans out of his car window to boos and those boos increase ten-fold when he steps out and he has the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP around his waist! He grins from ear to ear as his personal ring announcer takes over the microphone.

Ricardo: Señoras y señores, permítanme presentarles el campeón del mundo, el campeón de la CWF de San Luis Potosí, ALBERTOOOO DEL RRRRRRIIIOOOOO!

More boos rain down as Del Rio climbs onto the entrance ramp and sparks fall from the rafters behind him creating the image fans will remember from the re-debut of the WAR brand.

albertodelrioentrance.gif

xcSqUwcj1w7vQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Del Rio is all smiles as he makes his way to the ring, rolls in and unclips his title.

Alberto Del Rio taunts The Rock and Christian to come get him on the outside. Rock goes out first and goes to attack but the crafty CWF Champion Alberto Del Rio clubs The Rock in the head with the title belt. Del Rio then mounts on top of The Rock and begins assaulting him mercilessly.

JR: This is just sick! Alberto Del Rio didn't even let The Rock get to the ring. Somebody stop this, damnit!

Just then, Christian comes to The Rock's aid and jumps on top of Del Rio and starts to wail on him. Christian picks Del Rio up and whips him into the steel steps. Christian then throws Del Rio into the ring as the referee rings the bell. The Rock is still down on the outside of the ring. Christian backs Del Rio into the corner and climbs to the second rope and goes for the 10 count punches. As he connects with punch after punch, the crowd counts them aloud. As he gets to 9, Christian climbs down and sends Del Rio crashing into the opposite corner. As Del Rio bounces off, Christian ascends the second rope, grabs Del Rio, and connects with a tornado DDT. Christian goes for the pin.

KICK OUT!

Del Rio kicks out at 2. Christian picks up Del Rio but Del Rio starts punching at Christian's midsection. He grabs Christian and throws him shoulder first into the ringpost. Christian crumples to the mat as Del Rio's usual smile is gone. Del Rio drags Christian into the middle of the ring and begins to stomp away at him. He then drops to his knees and starts pummeling Christian.

JR: This has turned brutal fairly quickly.

King: I love it!

As Del Rio lets up, his smile slowly begins to creep back out. He starts mocking the crowd and gets on the turnbuckle and starts taunting the crowd. Unbeknownst to Alberto, The Rock has made his way back to his feet and he is standing in the center of the ring waiting on Del Rio.

JR: The Rock is right behind Del Rio waiting to lay the smack down on his ass!

As Del Rio leaves the turnbuckle and turns around, The Rock unloads on him right hand after right hand. After a while, The Rock spits into his right hand and then connects with a huge right hand sending Del Rio crashing into the corner. Rock whips him into the corner and, as Del Rio bounces off, The Rock rebounds off the ropes and lands a huge clothesline onto Del Rio. The Rock is on fire. The Rock starts stomping away at Del Rio. Just at that moment, Christian gets to his feet as both men stare into each other's eyes.

JR: At last these two men finally meet.

King: I can't wait to see what happens!

Christian and Rock both extend their hands out and shake each other's hands. As Christian tries to let go, Rock doesn't let go of his grip and as Christian tries to pull away, Rock pulls him back in and connects with a big Rock Bottom. Rock goes for the cover.

Del Rio breaks up the count. He starts to pound away at The Rock. He grabs Rock's arm and slaps on the armbar.

JR: Alberto Del Rio's infamous armbar. Will The Rock tap out here?

The Rock is screaming in pain as Del Rio wrenches in the hold. Del Rio is giving it all that he has and begins to really apply the pressure to Rock's arm. Just then, as Rock appears to almost tap out, Christian grabs Del Rio's hair and yanks him off of The Rock.

King: Christian saved The Rock yet again!

JR: I don't think it was as much saving The Rock as it was saving the match.

Christian and Del Rio make it to their feet and slug it out. Del Rio goes for a roundhouse punch but Christian ducks. Christian then grabs Del Rio from behind and hits a reverse DDT. He goes for the cover.

The Rock breaks up the 3 count. He grabs Christian and sends him sailing into the ropes. Rock catches him in a spinebuster and plants him right next to Del Rio. Rock lifts his eyebrow up and signals for the People's Elbow.

King: A Double People's Elbow?! No way!

The Rock rips off an elbow pad and throws it into the crowd. He bounces over one side of the ring, glides to the opposite, and then drops a major elbow onto Christian. He goes for the cover.

Del Rio interrupts the count. Del Rio jumps The Rock and starts choking him with the bottom rope. Del Rio then turns his attention to Christian and applies the armbar to him.

JR: And now Alberto Del Rio has the armbar locked in on Christian.

Christian is writhing in pain as Del Rio wrenches it in. As Del Rio is distracted with Christian, he doesn't see The Rock make it to his feet. Rock then stomps on Del Rio's head causing him to release the hold, saving Christian and the match. Del Rio gets to his feet and starts exchanging right hands with The Great One. Del Rio then whips Rock towards the ropes but, as he does, Rock reverses and whips Del Rio into the ropes. As he comes back, Rock catches him with a samoan drop. Rock goes for the cover.

Christian breaks up the pin. He grabs Rock up and goes for the Killswitch. As he's about to connect, Rock shoves him forward. As Christian turns back around, Rock kicks him in the midsection and plants him with a DDT. As Rock gets up, Del Rio gets to his feet and clubs Rock in the back of the head. Rock gets to his feet and Del Rio hits an enziguri. Del Rio attempts a pin.

KICK OUT!

JR: This match is off the charts!

King: You said a mouthful, JR!

The Rock kicks out at two which frustrates Alberto. He then goes to the outside and collects his title belt and attempts to walk to the back. The crowd is boo-ing him out of the building. Just then, he gets second thoughts remembering the stipulation and starts walking back down the ramp towards the ring. He gets back in the ring as The Rock and Christian are battling each other. Del Rio's ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez comes down and distracts the referee. As he does, Christian drops The Rock with a right hand.

JR: That rat bastard Ricardo Rodriguez! What is he doing out here?

King: Trying to steal a victory for Alberto for sure!

As Christian goes to pin Rock, Del Rio clocks Christian in the head with the title. He then starts rubbing the title in Christian's face and screaming “You will never have this!†He then turns his attention to The Rock and screams the exact same thing. As he does, Rock is playing possum and rolls Del Rio up in a small package just as the referee notices the pin and counts the pin.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 25:45 AND NEW CWF CHAMPION, THE ROCK!

224.jpg

JR: The Rock has done it! Finally a new champion who deserves it!

Jerry Lawler: Del Rio did say if he lost he'd leave...

As The Rock celebrates with his championship. Del Rio looks around furiously towards Ricardo Rodriguez who shrugs. Del Rio demands the microphone.

Alberto Del Rio: Ay, Ay, Ay... I DID NOT LOSE; YOU GRABBED MY TIGHTS. THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING, AY, AY, AY! My name is Alberto Del Rio, but-

Vince McMahon's music hits.

Vince McMahon: I am absolutely disgusted; first I was taken out by Stone Cold Steve Austin and thankfully I am not too injured here. But it is a great disappointment to see Alberto Del Rio leave the company, after I gave you that Championship. You've disgraced me Alberto. Now Rocky, Christian, get out of the ring while I speak to Alberto.

Vince McMahon steps into the ring as Alberto looks like he has a tear in his eye, Ricardo looks to step into the ring.

Vince McMahon: You too Ricardo, get out of here!

Ricardo walks off, Vince lowers the mic.

Vince McMahon: Why Alberto? Why did you throw it all away? I want an answer.

Alberto Del Rio: I-I...I...

Vince begins to get angrier, Vince is about to say something but Shane McMahon attacks from behind with a Kendo Stick as he whacks it behind Alberto Del Rio sending him to the mat. Shane tells Vince to give him a bin and a table; Vince goes to the outside and grabs those for Shane. Shane continues whacking Alberto, once the bin and the table is placed. Shane places Alberto by the corner turnbuckle against the table placing a bin on Alberto's head. Shane then gets up to the other corner turnbuckle as Shane gets onto the top rope before delivering a Coast-To-Coast destroying Alberto. Shane grabs a mic.

JR: Thanks God that Shane McMahon has came tonight to destroy Alberto!

Jerry Lawler: Even though I didn't like him, he had talent.

3e29be24.jpg

Shane McMahon: Tonight has been a very uneasy night especially for my father. Now, I've been helping my father tonight and we've been organizing how to make this company better. I don't want anybody disrespecting my father ever again, this is a company that I want to work, a company where we could be called the greatest. Alberto disrespected our family, we had an agreement and he failed to comply, therefore Alberto Del Rio is now FIRED!

The crowd actually pops for this comment.

Shane McMahon: With that being said; we've signed a few more tag teams. They are, Mark Henry & MVP; Alex Riley & Ted DiBiase Jr, Booker T & Goldust.

We've also signed Chuck Taylor to a contract. Tune into WAR this week because I can guarantee you that everything will come to it's place.

JR: A lot of new signings, especially with the Tag Division there.

As Shane goes to leave the ring, the arena lights dimmer, a light blue hue hovers over the titantron as we see this.

i32112882215905.gif

The screen then fades to black as Vengeance closes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CREDITS:

Andrew - Coding, The Show, Finlay vs. Rhodes, Intercontinental Match
Hoov - Special Prize Match, Kane vs. Orton
Killz - CWF Heavyweight Championship

CONFIRMED FOR EXTREME RULES:
HHH vs. Kane - Inferno Match

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Nice show.

Liked the Ryder/Vickie that made me laugh.

Well done to ants and good luck in your title match, bit disappointed i lost but ah well there is always next time.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Great show CWF crew. I'm so honored to be CWF Champion it really means alot. Also, we've got the new tag division starting up and soon the Cowboys from Hell will reign supreme!

Anywho, great show! Can't wait for WAR!

ants

Reaction score
Awesome, number one contender, cant wait to get my shot at the title.

Good show, hopefully everyone keeps posting and stuff in the future, and this can get even bigger.

Lewb

Reaction score
I reaaaallly enjoyed the Zack Ryder promo. Bronzy has really stepped it up with his Jericho. I thought Ani was gunna take the gold tbh but its all good, it's Hoov I'm now coming after :)

The tag division will be epic mind!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The turnout wasn't too bad; disappointed with the Special Prize match however. Let's hope the turnout is good for WAR because we've got a lot happening!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Andrew
‎ Aniking
‎ ants
‎ Ellis
‎ Lewbrication
‎ SBS
‎ SoccerBoy
‎ The Hoov

Have viewed this thread; two writers post and Only Lewb & Ants post.

Come on, why isn't anyone else commenting?

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Well, this was a good show, I really enjoyed that last match and I was expecting that Hoov will steal the victory there. I'm little bit disappointed that I lost my debut match, but I'm prepared to take over CWF. :D

awesome miz

Reaction score
What a show ! But I lost my debut match ! Thats bad ! But Ryder revolution can´t be stopped ! I can´t wait for WAR when I get m hands at Ziggler and Vickie ! I will show them what fist pump means !

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Andrew
‎ Aniking
‎ ants
‎ Ellis
‎ Lewbrication
‎ SBS
‎ SoccerBoy
‎ The Hoov

Have viewed this thread; two writers post and Only Lewb & Ants post.

Come on, why isn't anyone else commenting?

I posted first tbh.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't post earlier, timezones and all that. Congrats to all the winners, condolences to all who didn't manage to pull one out here. I am honoured to have my first e-fed title and it means a lot to have put on such a good match in the midcard with Lewb. He can definetley go on to bigger things, and I hope once I've improved and he's higher up the card, we can have a rematch sometime down the line.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Good job, let's continue team CWF! Sorry I couldn't post, but the sXe era starts NOW.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Very good read. Great work by all involved. Good turnout of members responding to the show and I look forward to seeing where CWF can go with this group of members.

Status
Not open for further replies.