CWF - Past Pay-Per-Views

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I enjoyed the show thoroughly. Heard a lot of hype for the tag division and you guys certainly delivered; Pillman & Austin, Styles & Daniels, Booker T & Goldust, those are some marquee teams. CWF's shaping up rather nicely thus far, looking forward to my Inferno match. Congrats to the new CWF Champion and Intercontinental Champions Hoov and BronzyCoder respectively.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Presents - Extreme Rules

CWF PRESENTS:

ExtremeRules-1.jpg

EXTREME RULES

The titantron begins playing 'My Curse by Killswitch Engage' as the Extreme Rules logo is played over by the titantron.

0.jpg

We look to the stage as the pyrotechnics explode as we go to ringside where Joey Styles and Jim Ross are.

Joey Styles: Welcome to Extreme Rules, I'm Joey Styles and I'll be commentating tonight and alongside me is Jim Ross.

Jim Ross: Thank you Joey, tonight we're going to see a great Pay-Per-View nonetheless, shall we get underway?

"My Name is Jack Swagger"

[video=youtube;chhyCZQSDX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chhyCZQSDX8[/video]

*Suddenly an altered version of Jack Swaggers theme hits the arena, The crowd stand up no really knowing how to react as most boo remembering him. Swagger comes walking out through the curtain with a microphone already in hand and a cold emotionless look on his face, he looks out to the crowd before raises the microphone causing his music to fade off*

SuitMiz-1.jpg

Jack Swagger:

Ladies and Gentleman I introduce to you the man who is soon to take over CWF as you all know it, a Two Time All American and the single most talented entity in this or any wrestling promotion...Jack Swagger.

*Swagger lowers his mic as if pausing for applause but only gets boos, he raises the mic back up*

Usually when someone speaks about whatever they feel like talking about in this business they do it backstage with a camera man and sometimes with a brainless interviewer, however I didn't want to waste my time doing this. So I am out here up on this stage to show everyone what your future looks like, now that I have stopped my jumping around like an idiot ways there is nothing distracting me and therefore nothing stopping me from becoming the sole name at the top of the industry. I am an entire level above what is considered the best in CWF, and now I have the attitude that will allow my talent to come out. So this is your final night ladies and gentleman, this is the last night of CWF as you know it. Because once Extreme Rules is said and Done and I officially begin my career here, everything will be changing very...very soon.

*Swagger lowers his as the boos have gotten louder, Jack doesn't seem phased however as he simply lowered his mic and kept the serious look on his face as if just waiting for the crowd to quiet down a bit in no hurry. Once the crowd dies down a bit he raises the mic back up*

Jack Swagger is the future of CWF, and even though your ignorance may cause you to dislike it now eventually you will all be thanking me for bringing you actual talent. Jack Swagger is not what you people deserve because I know you people do not deserve the greatness known as Jack Swagger, but it is what you people need. And once everyone recognizes the name Jack Swagger, once CWF becomes known solely as the place to watch the greatest talent there has ever and will ever be you all will look back and realize that everything I am saying now become fact.

So to the rest of the CWF Roster, I am sorry that you had it easy since this place started but now Jack Swagger is here and he is here to make CWF his own. And while I appreciate you people keeping CWF up and spiffy while I was preparing for my destiny, it is now time to step aside and let greatness shine. My Name is Jack Swagger, and I am your future.

*Swagger lowers his mic, his music hits again as he stares out at the crowd before turning around and leaving through the curtain as his music cuts out*

Ladies and Gentlemen introducing Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer. Ricardo Rodriguez!!!!

The fans begin to boo....

WWE_Ricardo_Rodriguez.jpg

Rodriguez:

Senoras Y Senores aparte as sus pies pal al gran Luchador del CWF Alberto Del Rioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

bio-ricardorodriguez.jpg

alberto-del-rio-titantron-o.gif

The sound of trumpets and violin begin to play over the PA as the fans begin to show their hatred for Del Rio with a massive amount of boos as he exits out his car ready to compete

8CC3C14A6F894955FD8C8F_Large.jpg

More boos from the fans as he tells a few of them he wishes he can be like him he climbs into the ring stands on the rope and poses as the fans still boo more and more as he is handed a microphone to address the crowd..

Alberto-Del-Rio-wwe-18995950-100-100.jpg

Del Rio:

My name! My name is Alberto Del Rioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! But you already know that!! Y gente tonight I was scheduled to face Evan Bourne in a Last Man Standing Match!! But, well Evan is a little coward and decided to leave the company!!

Fans begin to boo

Del Rio:

Evan that was the best decision you made I mean Evan I already humiliated you once!! And I can understand that you took my advice and decided to find another career! But hey Evan I have a job opening for you! I need someone who to park me cars you u for the challenge?

Del Rio laughs as the fans do not seem to be amused and stay silent and boo..

Del Rio:

But back to business! Since that little coward Evan is not hear tonight I have decided to do an exhibition match to please you pathetic gringos in the audience, because we all know this is not a Pay Per View if Alberto Del Rio is not in action! So Ricardo, bring out the victims!!!

Del Rio drops his mic and stand back waiting for the first person to come to the ring..

alberto-del-rio.jpg

As Del Rio is waiting... a theme song plays over the P.A. System.

kenny8wc.gif

Joey Styles: Kenny Dykstra?!

Kenny slides into the ring as Del Rio kicks him in the guts before using the cross-arm bar. Kenny taps out in seconds.

Del Rio: You see... Kenny is pointless, he doesn't have the 'Destiny' I have. Bring me a 'real' challenger...

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to Hero by Skillet as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

245ilph.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

152z31u.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring and spears Alberto Del Rio before grabbing Ricardo Rodriguez and throwing him out of the ring. Edge goes to speak as Ricardo grabs Del Rio as they go to leave the ring.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge

Well first off it's great to be back! I have taken some time off looking for what to do with my life and the options that set before me. Then I realized that feeling again and that rush that made me go in life.That feeling became reality when I talked to Mick Foley over the phone and said to come down to Extreme Rules. Now I didn't want some backstage crap or some webcam interview, I wanted to come back to do this in person for all you out there especially the Edgeheads. You guys keep the energy flowing through my veins and I thank you for that. I couldn't say no to join this company because while I feel like I accomplished everything, I can't get enough. I can't get enough of the lights, the feeling of spearing someone, the absolute kick ass business, and most importantly can't get enough of doing what I was born to do which was to be the best.

The crowd is cheering for Edge and break out a "Edge chant", as Edge sulks it in before speaking again.

in8qy0.jpg

Edge: Now I want to get down to business because I have a score to settle with people while others I couldn't be more happier to see. I see the landscape of CWF before me and it intrigues me. I see some good old buddies I haven't seen since the glorified attitude era such as The New Age Outlaws. Then I see some good old buddies that use to ride with me such as the Long Island party boy Zach Ryder. Despite all the good times, I see things that I don't like. I see controlling bastards like Triple H that thinks there better than everyone. I hope Kane puts you through the hell he put me through Hunter you conceited bitch!

The crowd cheers loudly for the disgust in Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Edge paces a bit before going on again.

Edge: Another thing that burns me up is the sight of my best friend. You all know who he is and I don't know what has gotten into him. I can't explain Christian for his actions because he won't even talk to me. He is possessed and the only thing he cares about is getting that championship. Now Christian if you can hear me buddy, listen closely. I used to be just like you when I had my battle with John Cena. I was glued to just getting the title and taking him down. I eventually did but then realized what was the point of all that? The point is not to get caught up but you see to be in that hole already. I am here for you buddy, but don't ask me for any favors. I look forward to seeing the epic fatal four way with you, John Cena, Finlay, and The Rock. I won't make any surprise appearances for you, you will have to earn it just like I did. I know what it's like to be champion and I had to work my way to the top. Did I use some people sometimes, of course I did because that's what a master manipulator does. But only those who have earned the right by winning titles can do it because they are that good. Your not that good buddy and your ego is pissing me off. So a fair warning that if you come at me, you will pay.

The crowd starts clapping since they can't stand what has become of Christian. Edge continues to go on as everyone settles down.

Edge: Before I let the show continue, there is one more man I have to address. I am not sure if he is here because he doesn't have a match. I still want to direct this to a new kid on the block that I see as a complete poser. A poser that reminds me of once was the jackass himself John Bradshaw Layfield. I am talking about Alberto Del Rio, who thinks he is the next big thing around here. Let me tell you something Alberto, I been in this business longer than you could imagine and I have seen so many young punks come in here thinking they are the hottest thing around. A few have broke the light and became top stars today from the likes of John Cena, Randy Orton, and CM Punk. Those men I saw walk in while I was in the company before them and I saw them climb to the top. They backed up what there saying, you clearly aren't. If you were, you would be competing in a match tonight fighting for something. Now we have a bit of history and it's going to repeat itself. I got my eyes on you before I go look up to do bigger things. Let me tell you something pal, if you think you have it made with your fancy suits and your personal ring announcer think again. I can make your life a living nightmare and I won't be afraid to. It's time you pay your dues and make you work for something you arrogant clown. I am going to do it to you what someone should have done to you a long time ago. I don't know what the future lies ahead for me, but I am going to get my hands on you.

Edge starts pacing some more and nods around, as the crowd is cheering him on even more.

2gx1ojc.jpg

Edge:That wasn't just for Alberto, that was for everyone in that locker room. Edge is back and I am back with a vengeance. Just because I came back with everything I ever wanted to accomplished doesn't mean I am going to sulk back and enjoy it. No, I am going to push myself like I always have and to run things like I usually do. It's the way I roll and I dare any of you back there to stop me. So take a good hard look at what you see because this is what you all back there better be ready to look at for the months ahead. I won't take up anymore of your time, I have been enjoying the show and I continue to do as well. I thank everyone for their time, you guys are awesome. As for the locker room, beware because "The Rated R Superstar" is BACK!!

Edge throws his shirt into the crowd in support of the crowd, as he poses for all the fans.

Joey Styles: Edge is back here in CWF! This is going to be so interesting now with Del Rio asking for a challenge..

The scene opens on a bare room and all we see is the back of “The Texas Rattlesnake” Stone Cold Steve Austin. The crowd is going wild. He begins speaking, keeping his back to the camera.

140.jpg

Stone Cold: In case you've been livin' under a damn rock, my name is Stone Cold Steve Austin. And if ya' know that, ya' also know that there's two things I enjoy in this world and that's whoopin' ass and drinkin' beer. Ever since I signed a contract with CWF, it seems I ain't been what I've wanted to be. Ya' see, I brought Brian Pillman in with me, someone I thought was a damn good ally and tag team partner.

The crowd starts booing when Austin mentions Pillman, remembering what he did on WAR.

Stone Cold: Brian and I, we've been all around the world together. But when that sum bitch attacked me from behind, all of that shit flew right out the damn window! But there's one man who cam to my aid. No other sorry bastard was gonna lend a helpin' hand after that mealy-mouthed punk took a cheap shot at Stone Cold. But one man did. I consider myself lucky to call him my ally, my tag team partner, hell, I'd even go so far to say he's my friend. Tonight, MVP and Mark Henry are gonna go one-on-one with the sum bitches who beat Brian and I the New Age Outlaws to crown the first ever CWF Tag Team Champions. Ya' think that ass whoopin' we got is gonna intimidate me? EH EH! It don't make a damn who wins tonight because the fact of the matter is Stone Cold Steve Austin and his new tag team partner are gonna be handin' out cans of Whoop Ass left and right and sooner than later those Tag Titles are comin' home to us. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE 'CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!!

The crowd pops as Austin says his catchphrase. All of a sudden, Mick Foley, dressed up as his alter ego Dude Love, pops into frame.

Mick Foley: OOOOWWWWW!!! HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!

The crowd pops loud again as we fade on Mick's face.

wwftagteamchampionshipjh7.gif

The two teams stand opposite each other at opposing corners of the ring. MVP slaps Henry on the chest and gives a smirk as the Outlaws take these last seconds to discuss something. Suddenly, the bell rings and the match begins!

JR: Here we go Joey, the Tag Team Championship match!

Styles: And a tables match no less! This ought to be Extreme, JR.

The teams charge at each other, with Gunn trading shots with MVP and Dogg getting hammered in the corner by Mark after he was sidestepped. MVP boots Gunn in the stomach and lifts him for a vertical suplex. He stands for about 4 seconds, before dropping him with the delayed Vertical Suplex hard on the canvas! Henry clotheslines Dogg in the corner and he crumples down into a slouched position in the corner, as Henry signals MVP, who obliges, bouncing off the ropes, running at Dogg and landing the massive boot right to his head, with such force that Dogg falls right out of the ring between the bottom and middle ropes!

JR: That boot from MVP was just devastating, look at Road Dogg! He may be unconscious!

Styles: This match has only just begun and it's already got so exciting, JR! This is great!

MVP slaps Henry on the chest and tells him to get a table while he rolls under the ring where Gunn has something in his hand. He is about to grab him from behind when Dogg turns round and nails him in the head with a right hand, wearing brass knuckles! Montel falls back and smacks his head off the apron before slumping down and falling to the concrete floor. Henry brings in the table and holds it up, as Gunn gets in and looks to hit him too, but Henry holds up the table as a shield, and the brass knuckles and splinters from the wood dig into Dogg's hand!

JR: Oh my gawd! So many extremities happening within a matter of minutes! Is this what your job was always like?

Styles: Indeed it was, JR, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The camera cuts to show Dogg's hand covered in blood, the brass knuckles taken off and thrown away now, as Henry sets up the table in the middle of the ring. He chuckles to himself, but as he is about to walk over to MVP,Gunn jumps off the turnbuckle, having just climbed it from outside the ring, looking for a body splash, and he hits Henry, but in a split second before he goes through the table, MVP slides in and pushes it away, falling under Mark in the process and being crushed under his weight as he falls back.

JR: Bah gawd, MVP's spine may be crushed! These 4 men have put out everything they can in this match!

Dogg slides in, still holding his hand in pain, as Gunn gets a funny look in his eye, he moves the table over to one of the turnbuckle corners as he signals Road Dogg to get on the top. He grabs MVP, who is still dazed from the beating he's taken, and puts him on the table before climbing on himself. He positions him in a piledriver position, and as Dogg is on the apron about to climb, he realizes the idea, putting MVP through the table with the Spike Piledriver!

JR: Oh no, oh please god no, don't do this. Don't do this! That's a human being in there!

Styles: JR, I don't think it matters what you say anymore, they're going for it!

But no! Just as Dogg climbs to the top, Henry clotheslines Billy sending him flying right off the table with MVP in hand. Mark stands in front of the table, on the other side from Dogg, as he leaps for a body splash like his partner before him, but this time, he is unsuccessful. Henry catches him in mid-air, and is ready to hit the World's Strongest Slam. MVP has quickly recovered, and with Dogg's face sticking out from in front of Henry's arm, he runs and boots him in the face for a second time, with the momentum sending Henry forward with him, the Player's boot and World's Strongest Slam in unison, sending Dogg down and snapping the table in the table in half, and the bell rings!

Here are your winners, and NEW CWF Tag Team Champions: MVP and Mark Henry!

JR: I gotta say Joey, that was an absolute clinic of tag team wrestling, and of a tables match, but that's not all we've got tonight.

Styles: Indeed, JR! Let's see what we've got next.

0.jpg

Randy Orton is pacing back in the locker room when Josh Matthews walks up. Orton stops and looks at him.

Josh Matthews: Sorry to bother you Randy, but I wanted to get your thoughts on your match tonight.

Randy Orton: It's perfectly fine, Josh. Tonight I have a chance at being a champion again. To be on top again. And my threats are Zack Ryder, and The Miz. Two punks that have no idea what they are talking about, or getting themselves into. It's going to be a long night for the both of them.

Josh Matthews: Randy, the match takes place tonight in a Steel Cage, how do you think that will factor in.

Randy Orton: Steel Cage, Tables, Ladders, Chairs, it really doesn't matter to The Viper. I have done it all, and I have won it all. So, of course the cage will factor in because it gives me such a better tool to punish, and torment the Miz, and Zack Ryder. I don't think either of them know just what their getting themselves into.

Josh Matthews: Final question Randy, do you have any words for Chris, or Sheamus, depending on the outcome of their match?

Randy takes the mic out of Josh's hands, and speaks into the camera.

Randy Orton: Sheamus, Jericho, which ever one of you walks out of tonight with the title, don't get too used to it, because there is no way in hell that I won't leave that cage tonight the winner. Which means my next goal is the intercontinental championship. To make it short, don't celebrate, because you haven't won anything, yet.

Randy hands the mic back to Josh, and walks off.

Josh Matthews: Thank you Randy.

The camera pans to the parking lot where Christian has just arrived.

normal_486.jpg

Christian;

Can you feel that electricity running through your veins? Knowing tonight is the moment where all of the 'peeps' leave home unimpressed because their hero, The Rock couldn't get the job done. Each and every single one of you should be grateful that you're paying to watch Christian grab his second heavyweight championship in his seventeen long year career. The money you're paying... I'm going to get a bonus, go on... go buy Rock's merchandise, go buy all your fans merchandise because I don't need you to feel sorry for me. For seventeen years you tried to act sympathetic towards me, you made me believe... BELIEVE IN NOTHING! But tonight, I, Christian will finally capture the dream and whilst all these so-called 'peeps' have their own dream, tonight your dreams are shattered just like this bottle.

The camera shows Christian holding a bottle of water, he drops it as the glass shatters.

These shards are your dreams, they are not clear but blurred. When I make that very pinfall tonight, you all will have wished you stayed by my side all this time... I had to do what I did, I had to show The Rock I wasn't going to let him steal my spotlight. This is an opportunity, with Finlay and John Cena drawing near, the whole time this has been about me. About why I've changed my ways, why I don't need to speak to you 'peeps'. John Cena and Finlay, tonight you too are like these 'peeps'... wanting a dream, but like I said... you are the shattered glasses on this asphalt. You're nothing to me and tonight I will prove why you Finlay... even though you defeated me for that number one contender's spot, Tonight I will prove why you didn't deserve to get another shot. Tonight I will prove to John Cena that he doesn't belong in the big league, TONIGHT IS MY NIGHT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Christian looks furious as the camera goes back to ringside.

Joey Styles: Well Christian looks quite furious, I wonder if there will be any 'Oh My God' Moments tonight JR.

Jim Ross: Oh come on Joey, It's Extreme Rules...

Extreme Rules cuts to Todd Grisham, standing rather nervously next to a rather pissed Jericho. His upper lip is sort of tucked, so you know that means he is not a happy panda. He looks at the Extreme Rules poster behind Todd while being asked a question.

ToddGrisham1.jpg

Todd:I'm here with CWF Intercontinental Champion, Chris Jericho. Chris, what are your thoughts on your match and opponents tonight.

Jericho:Well let's see, where do I even start. I suppose- oh. Hey there.

Jericho has his regular, corny smile on his face as the camera pans to show The CWF World Heavyweight Champion The Rock standing right on the other side of Todd Grisham. He pats Todd on the back.

0.jpg

The Rock: Todd Grisham! How's it going? You know, The Rock must say, you're a lot better than the last jabroni they had interviewing The Rock. His name was The Coach or something like that. But that doesn't matter because the fact of the matter is that tonight, in front of all The Rock's fans, The Rock is going to whoop not only Finlay's ass.....but John Cena's.....and last but not least.....Christian's ass! And....

All of a sudden, Jericho interjects.

Jericho:Hey, helloooo? Rocky? Over here, big fella. It's cool and all that you're kicking those guys asses, the only one in there who I sort of respect in your opponents is Finlay, and that's mainly cos he can keep up this whole fightin' irish thing despite having a leprechaun follow him around. But yknow, there is one man that is definetely having his ass kicked tonight, good ol' Sheamoose, the guy who insists that he's so much like you, but without the skin pigmentation or cool catchphrases. So if you don't mind, Todd, I'm totally gonna steal your job and ask the Rock his thoughts on that. Your thoughts, Rocky?

Jericho has a big corny smile on his face almost looking to impress the Rock here tonight, but is soon answered by Mr.Johnson.

The Rock: Well, Chris, You see The Rock says this: The Rock knows you won't have any problems whipping that Irish monkey ass all over London here tonight and The Rock knows that deep down Sheamus wishes he was The Rock but The Rock can tell you someone NO ONE wants to be here tonight and that's in the main event tonight because you see, Chris, Todd, Can you feel it? Can you taste it? Can you SMELL it? The electricity is in the air and The Rock can guaran-damn-tee to everyone here tonight with God as my witness The Rock is going to layeth the smacketh down on all their candy asses and The Rock is walking out of the 02 Arena still The People's Champion, still The Great One, still The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment, but most importantly......The Rock is going to be walking out of the 02 Arena still The CWF World Heavyweight Champion. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL-LALALALALALALALALALOW! WHAT THE ROCK.......IS COOKIN?!

The Rock raises his eyebrow and promptly leaves.

rock-eyebrows.jpg

Jericho then looks at Todd and smiles.

Jericho: Hit the bricks, Junior!

Jericho walks out of frame as we fade to the next segment.

The scene opens on Kane standing in front of a red wall staring towards the camera.

kane7.png

Kane: Hunter, I want you to take this moment to reflect on the life you've lived up to this point. All the corners you cut to get where you're standing, all the leverage you used to rocket up the card and the corporate ladder and everyone you stepped on along the way. The type of husband, son-in-law, brother-in-law, father, and man you've been. Are you at peace with the way you lived? Well it makes no difference, because whether you're content with the type of person you are or you're longing for change, the time has come for judgment to be passed in your regard. When I signed the dotted line of the contract, the things I have warned of went from a guarantee to a binding agreement, which, in the big picture, means that you're consenting to everything that's going to happen to you and your soul.

I can smell and taste your fear Hunter, and it's well justified, because you and I both know you deserve everything you're about to be put through. And you can call up every friend you have in this business to interfere on your behalf, you can bring all the bottles of water you want, because no amount can douse the flames that I shall ignite, and anyone that steps up in your favor will be reduced to ash in the urn next to yours at the funeral parlor. When I sign the contract, I might as well have signed it in your blood, because that is what I'm going to not only shed, but boil to the point of explosion.

With my signature, I took on the job of being your judge, jury, and executioner. With your signature, you claimed ownership of the lease of your own little slice of hell, something you will pay for with your life.

The scene then fades back to ringside.

Joey Styles: Now it's time for the Intercontinental Championship match!

e8c02cc4ba28.gif

"It's a shameful thing ..."

Sheamus’s theme hits the PA System as Sheamus himself is standing under the titantron and walks down the ramp. In the middle of the ramp he starts to scream loudly and hitting his chest as a sign of his force. The crowd boos loudly as Sheamus goes down near the ring, he goes up the steel steps, looks at the booing crowd and enters the ring over the second rope. Then he goes in the middle of the ring and again screaming and hitting his chest. The music is suddenly interrupted...

Sheamus looks on in disbelief as the entire stadium goes black, with sudden blue lights shining and the titantron comes alive, with the crowd going alongside with the countdown.

The crowd explodes as fireworks shoot off from each orifice on the stage and ramp as the countdown reaches 0. The good people of London, England are on their feet, cheering on the hero from the great white north, and we don't mean Manhasset, New York, jackasses, we mean Canada. He stands on the stage, stretching his arms and flexing them for everyone to see.

url

He turns around and wastes no time, hurrying down the ramp and giving his jacket to some lady, who sniffs it for some reason.

He shrugs and puts it back round his waist in order that he may climb the steel steps and do his usual emote of pretending to step into the ring, but pumping his fist at the ring. He's been doing that before you even got into wrestling, and yes, I'm looking at you, Ryder. Jericho climbs in the ring and jumps on the turnbuckle, stretching his arms out and flexing them and letting out a scream as he beats his chest.

normal_001.jpg

The bell sounds as both men look to the ceiling where the title is.

The crowd are red hot as Sheamus goes up to the top rope and goes to pose, the crowd boo's. Sheamus hops down and looks at Jericho before telling him to pose, the crowd cheers as Sheamus charges from behind and hits Jericho in the back. Jericho steps to the second ropes as Sheamus steps up onto the second ropes before leaping off with a side suplex. Sheamus gets to his feet as he grabs Jericho's left arm but Jericho gets to his feet quickly enough before sending Sheamus to the ropes. Sheamus holds onto the ropes as Jericho goes charging at Sheamus but Sheamus ducks and lifts Jericho over his head, Jericho lands on the apron before turning around grabbing Sheamus' head and slamming it onto the top rope as Sheamus falls back. Jericho steps back up onto the apron as he leaps off with a springboard leg drop which connects. Jericho then runs to the ropes as he looks for a Lionsault as Sheamus gets up and manages to catch Jericho mid-air

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!

Sheamus holding Jericho slams him into the corner turnbuckle as Jericho hangs upside down as Sheamus runs back before running towards the corner turnbuckle before hitting a massive dropkick to Jericho's chest. Sheamus then gets up onto the top rope as he waits for Jericho to get to his feet. Jericho walks slowly over to Sheamus trying to punch him but Sheamus punches back before grabbing Jericho's right hand as Sheamus leaps off looking to clothesline Jericho but Jericho ducks and arm-drags Sheamus. Jericho grabs Sheamus in a headlock before flipping Sheamus onto the floor, Jericho begins punching Sheamus a few times. Jericho then locks in the headlock once again, Sheamus slowly tries to get to his feet, once he does he begins elbowing Jericho in the abdomen section. Sheamus then tosses Jericho to the ropes, Jericho comes back as Sheamus looks for a Brogue Kick but misses as Jericho hooks the leg before getting himself to the second rope. Jericho looks to jump off but Sheamus is once again too quick and catches Jericho off guard, Sheamus holds onto Jericho before dropping him onto the top rope before looking for a suplex but Jericho manages to counter, landing on his feet. Sheamus turns around as Jericho jumps and connects with a Codebreaker!

JR: What an amazing counter there by Jericho, this match is really outer limits!

Jericho then slides out of the ring...

Jericho looks under the ring as he grabs a ladder before sliding it into the ring, Jericho also grabs a steel chair as Jericho slides back into the ring. Sheamus gets up to his feet as Jericho looks to hit Sheamus with the chair but Sheamus blocks Jericho from doing so, Sheamus then kicks Jericho in the abdomen section before lifting him up in a vertical stance.. Sheamus looks at the ladder that is already placed in the middle of the ring, Sheamus then leans back as he connects with a Vertical Suplex as Jericho lands on the ladder. Sheamus then begins stomping on Jericho as Sheamus grabs Jericho's left leg before placing it under a ladder rung, Sheamus then lifts the ladder up before slamming it back onto the mat causing pain in Jericho's left leg. Sheamus then slides under the ring as he grabs a table, Sheamus then slides the table into the ring. Sheamus then hops up onto the apron as Jericho gets up hobbling holding onto his left leg. Jericho then tries to sprint towards the corner tunbuckle as he leaps onto the second ropes before leaping to the ropes with a massive enzuirigi as Sheamus flips over the top rope as Sheamus is in the ring. Jericho gets to his feet as Sheamus gets to his feet, Jericho runs from behind and hits a one handed bulldog. Jericho then grabs the ladder as he sets it up in the middle of the ring.

Joey Styles: What a great ladder match we've got here and the ladder is just about to be used!

Jericho begins to climb up three ladder rungs before Sheamus even gets to his feet, Sheamus crawls over towards Jericho grabbing his leg. Jericho tries to fight it off as Sheamus goes back-to-back with Jericho before grabbing his arm. Sheamus looks for a High Cross, Sheamus then leaps forward as Sheamus connects. Sheamus then grabs the steel chair before slamming it on Jericho's back a few times, Sheamus then drops the steel chair as he grabs the table and sets it up. Sheamus then grabs Jericho and places him onto the top rope, Sheamus then hops up onto the second rope grabbing Jericho in a suplex-position, Jericho punches Sheamus trying to fight it off, Sheamus hops up onto the top rope as he looks for a superplex but Jericho holds onto the ropes before punching Sheamus a few times. Sheamus lets go of the hold, Jericho grabs Sheamus before leaping off with a DDT narrowly missing the table. Jericho gets to his feet as Sheamus gets up, Jericho goes behind him and grabs him in a double underhook position before connecting with a Tiger Suplex as Sheamus goes through the table, the crowd is in disbelief as they begin cheering wildly.

Joey Styles: What a lovely Tiger Suplex there, can Jericho climb that ladder now?

JR: These two have amazing chemistry in the ring, I'm surprised to how great this match has turned out to be.

Jericho looks at the ladder which is still standing, Jericho grabs the ladder as he climbs up once again. Jericho gets past the second rung, looks at Sheamus who is slowly getting up. Jericho climbs up another rung as Sheamus is on his feet, Jericho looks at Sheamus before leaping off the third rung. Jericho leaps off looking for a codebreaker but Sheamus catches him before lifting Jericho up even more as Sheamus has him in a High Cross position, Jericho slides off as Sheamus turns around and is met with an Enzurigi, Sheamus falls back to the ladder, the ladder slowly moves as Jericho charges as he grabs the ladder and places it properly before climbing up, Jericho begins punching Sheamus as Jericho moves up to the third rung, Sheamus on the other side of the ladder begins climbing up. Jericho continues to climb up reaching the second last rung as he tries to reach for the title but is unable to do so, Sheamus reaches the second last rung, equaling Jericho. They exchange punches back and forth but Sheamus gets the upper-hand. Sheamus climbs up to the last rung before grabbing Jericho and turning him so his back is against the ladder. Sheamus then grabs Jericho from the waist as Sheamus looks for a suplex but Jericho is quick enough to stop him from doing so. Jericho then goes towards where Sheamus is, Jericho delivers a punch before leaping to the side as he lands onto the top rope before leaping back with a Springboard Lionsault, Sheamus catches him in a tombstone piledriver position but Jericho goes under Sheamus' leg before delivering a powerbomb that sends Sheamus straight to the mat.

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!!

JR: Jericho is impressive tonight, that was a lovely Springboard Lionsault.

Jericho falls down with him as well, both men are on the ground. The crowd is on their feet. The referee looks at both men as they slowly move, Jericho crawling to the ropes. The camera zooms out to show the chaos left in the ring, the broken table, the chair all bent... they zoom back into Sheamus who is on the corner turnbuckle. Jericho is up on his feet. Jericho walks over to Sheamus but Sheamus pushes him away before connecting with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus stops for a second still trying to catch his breath as he grabs the ladder, Sheamus positions the ladder in the middle as Sheamus begins climbing up... Sheamus reaches to the fifth rung as Jericho slowly gets to his feet. Jericho grabs the ladder as he begins moving the ladder sideways, Jericho then pushes the ladder hard as Sheamus falls landing on the top rope as the crowd releases an 'OOH'. Jericho walks to the top rope as he begins shaking the rope up and down as Sheamus then leaps off the rope with a shoulder block. Sheamus then grabs Jericho and tosses him over the ring. Sheamus grabs the ladder placing it properly once again. Sheamus slowly climbs up, Sheamus reaches the fourth rung as Jericho gets to his feet, Jericho grabs a Kendo Stick from under the ring before jumping onto the apron. Jericho throws the Kendo Stick as Sheamus turns around, still on the fourth rung as Jericho leaps onto the top rope leaping all the way to the middle of the ring before grabbing Sheamus and connecting with a monstrous codebreaker!

Joey Styles: Can I say... Holy Shit?

JR: I guess you can, the crowd is already chanting that. This match is blowing my mind away.

Jericho gets to his feet looking at Sheamus who looks to be down and out. Jericho begins climbing up the ladder reaching all the way to the second last rung as Sheamus gets to his feet, Sheamus begins shaking the ladder as Jericho steps a couple rungs down, Sheamus begins climbing... Jericho rushes up once again. Jericho gets onto the last rung as he reaches the title, he holds on trying to unhook but Sheamus grabs his legs. Jericho lets go of holding the title as he hops down to the second rung where Sheamus is, Jericho pushes Sheamus so he's leaning over the ladder as Jericho hops down a few more rungs before locking in the Walls of Jericho on the ladder, Jericho places Sheamus' leg under the ladder so he has no chance of escaping unless he can manage to flip forward in time. Jericho climbs up a few more rungs before reaching the top of the ladder. Jericho stomps on Sheamus' abdomen section before jumping up and grabbing the title, Jericho manages to unhook the title before falling straight back onto Sheamus as the ladder crashes into the corner turnbuckle snapping the bottom two rungs, Sheamus is free but withering in pain as he realizes what has just happened as Jericho's music is played.

Your winner and still Intercontinental Champion, Chris Jericho!

JR:
What a match, that was just amazing from the very beginning.

Joey Styles:
That is was Jim, you've got to give Sheamus a lot of credit for putting on a great match like that. I'd love to see these two at it again.

The referee gets Jericho to his feet as he poses for the fans...

450px-Chris_Jericho_Milwaukee_WI_031008.jpg

Jericho heads backstage as the referee helps Sheamus to the back.

There will be no stopping...

[video=youtube;3K5LrN0AO2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K5LrN0AO2w[/video]

Unheard theme hit the sound system and fans are shocked that Ezekiel Jackson came to CWF. Ezekiel steps up on ramp and pose for his new fans in CWF and shows his huge hands. Ezekiel asks for microphone and staff man give him one and Ezekiel start´s to talk...

Ezekiel Jackson: Now, true domination finally comes to CWF ! It means, you guys got a huge problem before you ! And that problem is me ! Just like my theme says - there will be no stopping... And my theme is right ! There is no one that can stop me ! No one on the roster can face domination that I brings with me ! I´m like a unleashed monster now and you guys that are right now in locker rooms got huge problem ! I´m here to be, what I was trained for ! I´m here to dominate and become champion ! And my first way to my first title will begin soon ! Sooner than you guys expect !

fans gives Ezekiel mixed reaction and Ezekiel looks little bit angry...

Ezekiel Jackson: Now I´m thinking who will be my next victim. It can´t be anyone from the audience here, cause you all are just too big loosers for me to waist my time with you, so it must be someone bigger and better ! I´m thinking about biggest man around here ! .... Mark Henry ! I´m ready to dominate against you ! But trust me, domination isn´t only in me ! And domination can see your partner as well ! Domination´s walking never alone ! You´ll see next WAR, kid ! And yeah, somebody gonna get their ass kicked !

fans boo at Ezekiel and Ezekiel quickly grabs microphone and scream to it...

tumblr_ln47m6Dnxc1qax9gv.gif

Ezekiel Jackson: The truth, shall set up the domination ! ooh-wee !

Ezekiel heads to the back.

Howard Finkel: The following contest is an Inferno Match. The winner of this match will recieve a special prize from the Anonymous WAR General Manager.

MY TIME! MY TIME!

tripleh.gif

The crowd begins to boo as “The Game” Triple H and his wife Stephanie start to make it down the ramp. Halfway down, Triple H motions to Stephanie to go back to the locker room area. She gives him a kiss and he walks down the ramp.

JR: Say what you will about Triple H, but the man is dangerous. If one man could put up a fighting chance against Kane in an Inferno Match, it's “The Game”.

Styles: No doubt about it, JR. The facts don't lie. He is a 13-time World Champion and is just as ruthless and vicious as anyone else.

JR: Yeah, bit is he as ruthless as this next competitor?

As Triple H enters the ring, the lights go out. The crowd is all fired up for Kane's entrance. All of a sudden, a red light floods the arena as hooded druid-like figures come out wheeling a casket.

Styles: What is going on here, JR?

JR: I don't know, Joey, but it can't be good for “The Game”.

Triple H and the entire audience looks on as these hooded figures wheel the casket to the center of the stage. Then, as they are leaving, a lightning bolt strikes the casket and sets it ablaze.

yXFZH82Rj60.gif

JR: GOOD GAWD!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

Then, the fire stops and the lights go out again. Then, Kane's theme hits the PA. As the intro kicks into the song, The red light appears and the casket is gone. All that's left is Kane lying on the ground. He then sets up and looks at Triple H. Triple H looks like he's just seen a ghost. Kane stands to his feet and walks to the ring.

JR: Through Hellfire and Brimstone, It's Kane!

Kane slowly stalks Triple H as he comes down to ringside. Kane then enters the ring and stands across from Triple H. He lifts his arms high into the air and sends them crashing down to his side. As he does, the flames bursts all around the ring signaling the beginning of our match.

Infernomatch.jpg

Triple H wastes no time going after Kane. He starts striking the Big Red Machine with right hands after right hands. Kane has enough of this and shoves Triple H off, sending him crashing to the mat and almost into the flames. Triple H shuffles away. Triple H gets to his feet as Kane starts toward Triple H. Kane hits a throat thrust to Triple H, sending him into the corner. Kane then starts pummeling Triple H in the corner. Triple H then gets a thumb to Kane's eye as Kane backs off. As he does, Triple H rushes Kane but Kane catches him and nails a big sidewalk slam, making the flames rise up. Kane then starts to choke Triple H on the mat.

Styles: Kane is showing just why he's considered a monster and also why he's the master of the Inferno Match.

Kane lets up on the choking and lifts Triple H to his feet. He then sets Hunter up for a Tombstone Piledriver. As he does, Triple H wiggles out and is behind Kane. He then shoves Kane towards the ever-growing flames. Kane stops just short of them and turns around and goes after Triple H. Triple H catches Kane with a flying knee. Kane is down. Triple H then backs into the corner and gives Kane a big DX chop. He runs over and nails a big knee drop to Kane's head. Triple H then returns the favor and starts choking Kane.

JR: Triple H showing his aggressiveness here tonight.

Styles: This match has been very physical thus far, that's for sure.

Triple H lets up and decides to drag Kane over to one side of the ring and tries to shove his arm into the fire. Just as he's going to, Kane springs to life and grabs Triple H by the throat. Kane then sets up and gets to his feet. He lifts Triple H up for a chokeslam but, as he does, Triple H hits him with a big right hand. As Kane drops him, Triple H bounces off the ropes and goes toward Kane. As he does, Kane dodges, grabs Triple H by the hair and tosses him far over the top rope. Triple H sails over the flames but hits hard on the mat. Kane then scales the turnbuckle and stalks Triple H. As Triple H stumbles to his feet, Kane goes for a flying clothesline. Triple H sees this coming and moves out of the way, sending Kane crashing through the spanish announcer's table.

JR: Good lord, Joey!

Styles: If my name was CM Punk I would be complaining over a spilled Diet Pepsi! This match is unbelievable!

Triple H moved out of the way but has crumpled to the mat. Both men are left in heaps at ringside. Triple H finally gets to at least all fours and crawls toward the ring. He lifts the apron up and slides out a sledgehammer.

Styles: If you had a drinking game going for every time Triple H pulls out a sledgehammer, take your shot!

JR: This looks like bad news for Kane.

Triple H uses the sledgehammer to push himself up to his feet. Triple H stumbles over to Kane and starts to choke him out with the sledgehammer. Triple H then stops and grabs a chair. He places the chair over Kane's head and lifts his sledgehammer to strike the chair with it.

JR: Hunter, dear God no! Don't do this!

Triple H then slams the sledgehammer onto the chair, connecting with Kane's head. Triple H, afterwards, falls back to the mat on his knees. Triple H then grabs Kane's arm and starts to drag him closer to the fire. Triple H is having a bit of trouble dragging him. As he gets to the ring, Kane sets up and startles Triple H.

Styles: Kane is not human!

JR: That's right, Joey. He's the Big Red Machine!

Kane grabs Triple H by the throat and stands up. He starts choking Triple H and bending him towards the fire. As he does, Triple H's hair lands right into the flames and it lights up. Triple H kicks Kane in the midsection and takes off running towards the back, followed by men with fire extinguishers. The bell is sounded and this one is over.

YOUR WINNER @ 13:45 “THE BIG RED MACHINE” KANE!!!

51.jpg

As Kane is recovering from that kick to the gut, The Anonymous WAR General Manager chimes in. JR stands up with a microphone and reads off the GM's wishes from a laptop at ringside.

JR: The Anonymous WAR General Manager says “Congratulations Kane. This match was made by Vince McMahon before his unfortunate and brutal attack. It was his wishes to test Triple H before he awarded him with the special prize he won at Vengeance but, seeing as how he lost this match, he failed his test. Therefore you, Kane, are going to receive Triple H's special prize. Go ahead and bring it out.”

A backstage employee runs down to ringside holding a briefcase and gives it to Kane. Kane seems confused.

JR: “In this briefcase, Kane, is a contract for a future CWF World Heavyweight Championship match anywhere, anytime, in any kind of match you choose. Think of it as your Money In The Bank.”

Kane starts to walk up the ramp as the crowd is going crazy at the carnage they have witnessed tonight.

Styles: What a bombshell!

JR: You're not lying, Joey. This is huge! And what a match we have just witnessed!

As Kane gets to the top of the ramp, he lifts his arms and the briefcase high in the air and sends them crashing down as fire burst from all 4 corners of the ring.

on titantron appears familiar logo and theme of Z! True long island story appears on screen...

Z_True_Long_Island_Story_0001.jpg

Zack Ryder appears on the screen, he is smiling and looks happy to see CWF universe and start his promo...

Zack-Ryder1_crop_340x234.jpg

Zack Ryder: Thank you, thank you. Welcome everyone to fifth episode of Z! True Long Island Story ! I´m your host, Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder himself ! So, tonight, I´m in huge match, when I finally get my chance to come near to touch the Intercontinental championship ! So now, I can say it like The Rock. Finally....... FINALLY ! ........ FINALLY ZACK RYDER WILL NOT BE ONLY WITH PEOPLE, BUT BE AS WELL A PEOPLES CHAMP ! So it means, that Zack Ryder will comeback to Long Island as a number one contender for Intercontinental championship ! Only problem is, how I can escape that steel cage, where I will be lock with these two assholes - Randy Orton and CM Punk ! But I don´t care against who I will fight ! If CWF put me to match with God, Allah or with Santa Clause I will do what I was trained - I will kick their asses ! And that´s exactly what I gonna do tonight ! So Punk, Orton, if you didn´t knows it, tonight, Internet boy become one step closer to become champion ! And there is no chance in hell that you can stop me, bros !

Zack Ryder smiles at camera and camera cuts to Scott Stanford and Zack Ryder...

0162.jpg

Scott Stanford: Ladies and gentlemen, I´m proud to present you your new Internet sensation.... ME !

Zack Ryder stops smiling and look at Scott...

Zack Ryder: WHAT ?!!

Scott Stanford: I meant Z! Not me ! I´m sorry Zack, my fault ... But everyone can make a mistake right ?

Zack Ryder: Maybe everyone that is not a part of Zack Pack ! Are you serious bro ?! Not only that I appeared in last WAR - cause there was not any WAR this week, but my own partner said he is taking the show ! That´s not cool ! But I don´t split to face for it bro ! So come on Scott !

Scott Stanford: That´s cool with me, so... Ladies and gentlemen, I´m proud to present you your new Internet sensation.... Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder !

Zack Ryder: Thank you Scott ! So that´s all the time we have for this week ! I hope you enjoyed the show ! And don´t forget to watch next week to Z! True new champion story ! And of course don´t forget to like me on facebook, follow me on twitter and of course as every time, take care, spike your hair, WOO WOO WOO, you know it BRO !

tumblr_lmk8tx34bh1qag3dy.gif

Zack Ryder begins to fist pumping and camera turns black....
AWESOME!!!!! I CAME TO PLAY!!

the-miz_o_GIFSoupcom2.gif

The fans start to boo very loudly as The Miz makes his way down to ringside. He has the cockiest smile on his face as he strolls down the ramp and into the ring.

JR: This next match is a steel cage match to determine who gets an Intercontinental Title shot next week during our special supershow The CWF WAR Great American Bash. Miz looks extra confident here tonight.

Styles: No doubt about it, JR. The Miz, love him or hate him, he's a competitor.

OH RADIO! TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!

zack-ryder-minitron-o.gif

The crowd comes alive as “Long Island Iced Z” emerges from the back, clutching onto his Internet Championship and flashing the “LI” hand sign. He walks down the ramp to a chorus of cheers, checking out all the babes in the audience.

Styles: The dark horse in this match, Zack Ryder. “The Long Island Loudmouth” could take it all the way here tonight.

JR: Absolutely, Joey. Ryder is looking to replace that Internet Title with some real gold and this is the best first step in doing so.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD! THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO ME!

tumblr_le5jlk1zbd1qzh0wto1_250.gif

Again, the crowd ignites as “The Viper” Randy Orton come out from the back with a determined look on his face. He walks down the ramp never letting his gaze leave his opponents in the ring.

JR: Quite possibly the favorite to win this one, Joey. Randy Orton thrives in this kind of environment.

Styles: No question that Randy Orton is capable, but will he succeed?

All 3 men are inside the ring as the cage is lowered over the ring. A few referees secure the cage and lock the door. The bell sounds and we are underway. Miz and Ryder starts towards Orton and start double-teaming him, backing him up into the corner. Miz and Ryder take turns hitting Orton. Miz then gets annoyed and pushes Ryder. Ryder fist pumps and screams “WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!” Miz has enough and attacks Ryder with a kick to the gut. He throws Ryder into the cage and Ryder hits hard. Miz then looks back over at Orton and goes back on the attack. As he comes back over to attack Orton, Orton grabs Miz and throws him into the corner and starts to pummel him until Miz is laying on the mat in the corner propped up. Ryder then smashes Orton from behind with a forearm and Orton crashes head first into the cage. Ryder sees Miz, sizes him up, and hits the Broski Boot. Zack Ryder chants then start in.

Styles: Zack Ryder is on a roll! And not to mention he's immensely popular here tonight!

JR: This young man Zack Ryder can captivate an audience, no doubt about that!

Ryder sees both of his opponents down and decides to climb the cage. Ryder gets halfway up before Orton gets to his feet. Orton grabs Ryder's tights and yanks him down, sending Ryder crashing on his back to the mat below. Orton then starts to stomp Ryder all over, sizing him up each time like a calculating killer. Orton yells to the referee “OPEN THE DOOR!” As the referees do, Miz gets to his feet and attacks Orton from behind. Miz whips Orton into the ropes and, on the rebound, catches him in a sleeper hold. Miz has the submission locked in. Orton looks to be fading but, as Miz is preoccupied with Orton, Ryder has secretly gotten up and is scaling the cage. Miz then notices Ryder isn't on the mat and releases the hold to look for Ryder. Ryder is almost to the top as Miz starts to climb up after him. As Miz catches Ryder, They start exchanging blows to each other's heads, slamming them into the cage. Ryder loses balance and falls ring onto the ropes, catching himself with the ropes between his legs. Ryder screams in agony as his genitals are in pain. Miz then continues to climb but, as he does, Orton springs to life and grabs Miz by the tights and yanks him down the same way he did Ryder. All 3 men are down.

JR: All 3 of these men want to escape this cage, but only one can. Who is it going to be?

Styles: The passion shown by all of these competitors is admirable to say the least.

Orton starts to crawl and use the ropes for leverage. He is moving towards the cage door. The referees are unlocking it. As he moves closer, Ryder stumbles over and grabs Orton by the head and bashes him with an elbow. He whips Orton into the ropes but Orton counters into a whip. On the rebound, Ryder ducks a clothesline and then hits a Rough Ryder onto Orton. The crowd goes crazy.

JR: Zack Ryder hits the Rough Ryder but that's not going to be enough. He's going to have to escape the cage somehow.

Styles: I might be biased here, but I'm part of the Ryder Revolution. RYDER OR RIOT!

As Ryder celebrates what he's done, Miz comes up behind Ryder and hits a Skull Crushing Finale onto the YouTube sensation. Miz then goes for a cover but remembers it's escape-only rules so Miz begins scaling the cage. As he does, Orton starts to move. Miz sees this and decides to drop back in and start stomping on Orton. Miz is in total control at this point. Miz then turns his attention to Ryder and starts to stomp away at him. Miz goes to pick Ryder up but Ryder hits a low blow on Miz and sends him to the mat. Ryder then starts climbing up the cage.

JR: Ryder is climbing up to the top. Can he do it here?

As Ryder reaches the very top, he stands up. He looks behind him. All he has to do is climb down the side and he wins but he looks back into the ring as Orton is getting back to his feet. Ryder yells “WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!” and leaps off the side of the cage in a crossbody position. As he reaches Orton, Orton sees this and connects with a big RKO to Ryder is mid air!

JR: Good Gawd Almighty! I've never seen anything like that!

All 3 men are down and out. Just then, Miz gathers some strength and makes it to his feet. He heads for the door. As Miz is doing so, Orton grabs his leg and yanks him back. Orton then mounts Miz and starts pounding away at him. Miz gets a thumb to Orton's eye and Orton falls back. Miz grabs Orton and sets up for a Skull Crushing Finale and nails it. As he does, he sends Orton's face into the steel cage. Miz then walks right out of the door and this one is over.

YOUR WINNER @ 15:13 AND NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE CWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP, THE MIZ!!!

The-Miz-after-winning-a-match.jpg

JR: Well, The Miz got away with this match but, and I don't say this very often, Miz earned this one.

Styles: Oh, no doubt, but you have to give it up to every man in this match I mean, that spot was sick!

As Ryder and Orton are still out in the ring, Miz heads up the ramp with a big grin on his face.

The screen stays blank for a while before it suddenly goes all static like before it cuts to a dark red colour with a dripping sound accomponying it suddenly a shadowy figure steps into the scene...

???: In darkness... and in light...

The figure suddenly moves forward into the full view of the camera and the crowd. The man is quickly identified to be Kevin Thorn.

KevinThorn-1.jpg

Kevin Thorn: I am Kevin Thorn. And I have come here to the forsaken landscape of the Championship Wrestling Federation to vanquish all the parasites who reside in this hell-hole. I've come to CWF for one reason... to sink my teeth into it's throat... stopping it's breathing, until it asphixiates... until it has no life, and then I take the spoils... the blood, the life-force and then CWF becomes Kevin Thorn. CWF prepare yourself for the darkest times you have faced and prepare well, for no cross or such foolish myths will stop me from sitting atop my throne as the rightful overlord of this damned land... picking people off left, right and centre until no one is left... and I sit atop the throne as the dark lord... casting a shadow over CWF for an eternity... and there's nothing anyone, or anything can do to stop me from acheiving my dark intentions. CWF prepare yourself well... because my blood-lust has landed itself upon your shores... and it's just a matter of time before everyone bows before the one true dark leader... 'The Master of Macabre' Kevin Thorn...

And sooner... rather than later... I will cast a blood-red shadow across the landscape of CWF, and this company will never be the same again... courtesy of yours truely... ha-ha, and I just can't wait to have the blood of CWF... in my hands...

Thorn turns around chuckling as the crowd begin to boo suddenly the screen returns to the blank state it was originally in.

b8c78a0ed473.gif

GO!

mj9yeu.gif

Christian's theme song 'Just Close Your Eyes' hits the arena... The crowd erupts in boo's with only a few cheers heard. Christian glares at those who have cheered, ignores them and walks down the entrance ramp. He then steps up onto the steel steps before entering the ring. He takes off his shirt and is going to throw it into the audience, but just drops it on the outside to more boos from the crowd.

So.... You Think You're Untouchable?

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

"Call me a Doctor" blares through the arena as the fans continue to boo as "The Doctor of Thuginomics walks out from the back.

John%20cena%2056.jpg

He makes his way to the ring and starts to take off his chains, and jersey while the next opponent comes out.

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand, with Hornswoggle by his side to a massive pop from the crowd. They both give high fives to those in the front row and Finlay steals Hornswoggle’s blow up shilleleagh and throws it to someone in the crowd. They enter the ring and both climb the turnbuckles and salute the crowd.

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, as Hornswoggle leaves, and slides on the ring, while Finlay gets ready.

IF YA SMELLLLLLL......

1986910_o.gif

The crowd bolts to life as “The Great One” The CWF World Heavyweight Champion “The People's Champ” The Rock makes his way down to ringside, eyes focused on Christian.

23801724.gif

He walks down the aisle never letting his eyes leave Christian. He climbs onto the apron and hops onto the turnbuckle and raises his championship belt high over his head. He then climbs into the ring and hands the Ref the CWF Championship. Who holds it up to start the match!

!DING DING DING!

JR: And this one is underway

Christian, Finlay, Rock, and Cena all take their repsected corners. Cena is the first to go on the attack as he launches himself at the Rock. Rock starts to fight him off as they exchange blows. As Finlay is got up, Christian takes advantage, and smacks Finlay with a strong forearm smash to the back of his head. Finlay drops to the mat, then rolls out of the ring. On the other side of the ring Rock and Cena are exchanging blows. Christian runs over, and dumps both over the top rope, leaving Christian the only one in the ring. He runs to the ropes, bad bounces off of them, then suicide dives out of the ring onto Cena and Rock! Christian hits them perfectly, and quickly gets up. Rock and Cena roll on the floor below, in pain. Christian starts to yell at the crowd, but out of no where Finlay smacks his back with a kendo stick! Christian drops to his knees and screams. Finlay takes a step back, and charges at Christian, smacking the back of his head with a blunt kendo stick shot. Christian drops to the floor, un moving. Finlay holds the kendo stick up for a crowd pose. He then makes his way over to Rock. Finlay helps Rock to his feet, but Rock fights back, and starts pounding Finlay in the head. Rock hits a kick to Finlay's mid section. Finlay doubles over, as Rock takes the Kendo stick out of his hand. He then brings it down hard on Finlays back. He too, now drops to the floor. Rock turns around and is smacked with a chair! Cena levels Rock with a steel chair! Cena throws the chair down on the floor, and targets Christian, he helps a limp Christian to his feet, then positions Christians head in a DDT. He then drops him right on the steel chair! Cena then goes to work on the announce table, striping it of it's top. Finlay is up to his feet now, and blindsides Cena by pushing Cenas face against the table. Cena drops to one knee, while he rests his head on the table. Finlay takes one of the announce table cords, and wraps it around Cena's neck, chocking him!

Styles: This...I don't even know what this is!

JR: This my friend, is Extreme Rules, and this is a fight between 4 men for the top prize in CWF!

Finlay leaves Cena to lay there. Rock starts to get to his feet. Finlay rolls back into the ring, and Rock joins. Rock charges Finlay, but Finlay ducks, and sends Rock flying over the other side of the ring! Rock smacks the outside floor, and slowly rolls. Finlay rolls out of the ring, after him. Rock stumbles to his feet, and slowly starts backing onto the steel ramp. Finlay walks slowly after him. Finlay reaches him, and gets him in a suplex position. Finlay lifts Rock up on the ramp, but Rock puts his weight down, and drops back, then in a reversal suplexs Finlay instead on the steel ramp! Christian and Cena are now both up to their feet, but visibly dazed. Rock and Cena both look over to Finlay and Rock, as Rock attempts a pin. The following ref makes thes count right there.

KICKOUT!

Finlay manages to kick out of the super suplex. Cena starts to make his way over there, as Christian rummages under the ring for something. Cena reaches Rock, and the two start to exchange blows back and forth, both heading up the ramp. Christian returns with a ladder! He then starts to follow Rock and Cena up the ramp. Both Cena and Rock have reached the stage by now, and Christian almost there too. In the right, Rock, and Cena hardly even notice Christian. The fight moves to the edge of the stage, with at least a 5 feet drop to an un padded concrete floor below. Rock teaters on the edge, but he flips it, and both Cena and Rock are on the edge! Christian sees his chance, and with the ladder horizontally infront of him, he chargers both of them! The cold steel smacks their flesh, and both are sent flying off the stage 5 feet to the concrete floor! Christian thens sets the ladder up on the stage, and begins to climb the ladder. Rock, and Cena are both helping each other to their feet outside on the floor. Christian gets to the top of the ladder, and in pure insanity, leaps off in a Cross Body! Both Cena and Rock are hit from the flying Christian. All three bodies are laid out next to the stage on the floor.

JR: Say it for me, say it for me Styles!

All three men slightly move on the concrete floor by the stage. Finlay gets up off the ramp and sees the devastation caused by Christians risk move. Finaly leaps off the stage, and pins the first body he see's, Christian.

KICKOUT!

By some act of God, Christian kicked out after his leap of fate. Finlay slowly gets Christians body ups and starts to pound on his head repeatedly. He then takes Christians arm and Irish whips him into the stage! Christians back hits the metal stage with a sickening sound, and Christian falls to the floor. Once again, Finlay tries for a win.

ROCK BREAKS IT UP!

In an attempt to keep his championship Rock found the power to break up the pin.

JR: That would have been it right there, we would have had a new champion.

Styles: But this one is still on, and I have a bad thought that it's only just beginning.

Finlay gets up and him and Rock start to trade blows. Rock, then Finlay. Rock takes control and starts to pound Fin;ays head in, backing him up. Rock is getting Finlay close to the fan steel barricade grates. Finlay leans against the steel barricade. Rock goes to hit his head, but Finlay moves out of the way and Rock is sent flying over the barricade into the fans! Finlay turns but is hit with a kick to the gut from John Cena! Cena lifts Finlay up in the FU position, but out of now where Christian spears Cena, knocking both Cena and Finlay down! Christian slowly moves over to to Cena, and places one arm over him for the pin.

CENA KICKS OUT!

Just barely, Cena gets his arm up. From the barricade, Rock throws himself back over the barricade, and lays on the floor. All men are down and out on the concrete floor. Rock is the first to slowly get back up to his feet. Finaly joins him, and Rock is met with a forearm smash to his chest from Finlay. Then one to the head. Rock is being backed up behind the stage to the backstage area. The cameraman follows them as they start to head towards the back stage hallways. Rock is dazed but still walking back further into the hallway. Many crates, and objects on against the walls. Finlay takes Rock's head and slams it into a crate. Rock falls backward on the cold floor. Christian and Cena make their way back there after them. Finlay tries for a cover on the fallen champ.

Kick out!

JR: Rock is able to kickout, just to keep the gold on his waist.

Styles: That is a fighting champion, Ross.

Finlay is on his knees by the Rock. Finlay picks Rocks head up, and starts to punch it again and again! Christian makes it back there, and delivers a low drop kick to the face of Finlay. Both men fall down. Cena now approaches Rock. He lifts his body up, and start to whip him with forearm smashes across the chest. He then takes Rock's arm and with incredible strength Irish whips him into one of the hall way walls. Rock's body connects with the wall, and he falls hard. Cena is now the only man standing. He goes over to Christian, but Christian low blows Cena! Christian turns Cena, and hooks the arms, dropping him on his face on the concrete floor with a vicious Kill Switch! He slowly then goes for the pin.

JR: And that's it! All that was needed was one big move, and the Ring veteran Christian pulled it off.

NO!

Finlay breaks it up with a steel chair to Christians back. Finlay does not look happy as hatred burns in his eyes for Christian. Christian gets up holding his back and screaming as Finlay smacks him in the head with the steel chair. Groggy, Christian turns but he gets hoisted up on Cena's back! Cena drops him with authority in a huge FU. Christian is laying on the concrete floor as Rock takes his elbow pad off, and gives him the 'Peoples Elbow'! Finlay, Rock, and Cena all look at each other.

JR: Finally! Christian has been shut up. All three superstars gave him their big moves, and I think that's it for Christian!.

Styles: Christian wants to be a star, but hes seeing them now. Looks like we're down to the 3.

Finlay charges trying to clothesline both Rock and Cena but both of the duck as Finlay stops, turns, and his met with two kicks to his gut. Both Rock and Cena then hoist him up in a double suplex on the floor. Rock and Cena's team is short lived as the two start to fight each other. Cena starts to push Rock back out to the stage. Both Rock and Cena emerge again form the back in the same place as before. The ref follows them, leaving Christian and Finlay alone and out in the back. Cena punches Rock as he backs up, and trips on the ramp. Rolling down on it. Cena steps up on to the ramp. Rock gets up, but hurries to the ring where he rolls in. Cena follows after him, but when Cena gets to his feet, Rock kicks him below the belt. Cena drops to the mat. Rock rolls out of the ring, and grabs his title belt. He rolls back into the ring. He picks Cena up to his knees, and shoves the title in his face, yelling words at him. Cena responds with his on low blow. Rock drops the title face up on the mat, and doubles over. Cena gets up, and hoists the Rock up on his shoulders! The huge crowd in attendance gets to their feet and boo.

Cena-Stunned-The-Rock-With-Attitude-Adjustment-500x348.jpg

JR: This is it. It's over.

Styles:
I have to agree with you.

Cena is gonna flip Rock over with an FU, but Rock flips out, and lands it, Cena turns shocked, but it's too late, Rock lifts Cena up for the Rock bottom and drops him right on the CWF Heavyweight Championship!

the-rock-bottom-john-cena_display_image.jpg

The live crowd cheers as the Rock hooks the leg for the count! They count along!

3!

!DING DING DING!

Winner and STILL CWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: THE ROCK!

Cena rolls off the belt on out of the ring, as Rock picks his title up and goes to the turnbuckle to pose. The camera cuts to the backstage area where Christian and Finlay were left. But wait! Christians arm is across the chest of Finlay in a pinning position!

JR: Wait wait wait! This isn't right! Christian had pinned Finlay! But Rock walks out Champion.

Styles:
There can only be one ref JR, and he was out here with the Rock and John Cena. Which means Christians pinning of Finlay was never official!

JR: Oh man, we will not hear the end of this one, but never the less, The Rock walks out of Extreme Rules still the CWF Heavyweight Champion of the World. I hope you all enjoyed the show. Good night everybody!

The camera shows Rock posing with the title one last time before it fades out, ending the PPV.

4123772_display_image.jpg

CREDITS:

Andrew - Putting up the show, Sheamus vs. Jericho
Hoov - Ryder/Orton/Miz, HHH vs. Kane
BronzyCoder - Tag Championship Match
Tapout - Fatal Four Way CWF Heavyweight Championship Match

Last edited:

Kezzo75

Reaction score
Looks like a nice show, maybe one day I will join E-Fed... Need to learn how to do it first but this stuff looks really good.

Last edited:

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Guys, 'twas indeed an epic show. Luban, although you may not have won, we have to have another match sometime, because that was I think the most TT'ing I've ever done and the most epic match I've ever had. Extreme Rules was good indeed, let's see if Retribution can be any better.

awesome miz

Reaction score
OK, I lost. that´s too bad, but my retribution in scramble match to The Miz is sure ! But, it was fun to tt with you guys, and epic RKO in mid air on me will be write to history ! And my new tag team Book of Truth is ready to destroy tag team division

But back to show, congratulation to Bronzy, you guys had an epic match up ! Of course congratulation to MVP and Mark Henry for winning titles and to The Rock and everybody who won and as well to everyone who lost ! We made this PPV epic

Keep up on good work and CWF will be put to whole new level ! Looking forward to GAB !

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
albo2
‎ Andrew
‎ Aniking
‎ ants
‎ awesome miz
‎ BronzyCoder
‎ Kezzo75
‎ Lubaninho
‎ Prodigy
‎ rawisrey
‎ SoccerBoy
‎ Tapout
‎ The Hoov

All viewed this thread, only Bronzy & Awesome Miz has commented. Would have expected just about everybody to comment on the show.

Comments would be appreciated, us CWF Staff write and do this for you.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Well, really great show, I'm little bit sad, that I lost, but Bronzy was better than me. I hope, that we'll have a chance to TT again, it was really great. ;) Congrats to all the winners, I'm sure that everyone deserved their win. ;)

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
This was a really good show that I enjoyed reading. I want to say that it was fun TTing aganist Tapout and awesome Miz. Congrats to all the winners. I'm in my itouch so I'll try to write as much as I can.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Great show guys! We appreciate the comments. Congrats to all the winners, even myself :p, and even to all the losers. Epic epic of epic epic-ness! LOL. Let's keep it rocking toward the GAB supershow and the next CWF PPV "Retribution".

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Thanks for the comments on the show and all guys. Really like it.

This was my first PPV back on any writing staff, and I must say I really like writing for CWF. It's such a friendly environment with no hard feelings towards anybody, and we all work together to put out shows like these.

CWF has a bright future.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This was quite a show guys, you really outdid yourselves. For me to be given the special prize and that prize being a Money in the Bank briefcase is a big deal to me, I appreciate it very much, especially since I feel like I'm still growing into the Kane character. Was certainly a good time TT'ing with albo, his Triple H is exceptional. Good job to Tapout, Bronzy, Andrew, and Hoov on a well-done pay-per-view, and thank you for a well-done pay-per-view as well. My congratulations go out to all the other winners of the night, you certainly earned it. But to those that came up short, at least you participated and were able to contribute to such a great show, and that makes us all winners. Looking forward to the Great American Bash supershow and the Retribution pay-per-view.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Big Red Morrison Punk aka Allen

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
awesome show! Great segment by Edge! question who plays him??

Thanks for the shout out Senor. I worked hard on that and yeah I am back!! It was fun to play him and I plan on staying in CWF. The show was incredible and had lots of fun reading it. Huge wins for The Miz and Kane, as I have high hopes for both men from reading. Jericho vs Sheamus was really good as well and of course the main event was well put together. Overall really good show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Presents - Retribution

CWF PRESENTS:
Retribution.jpg

Live From Nationwide Arena
Columbus, Ohio

stadium.jpg

[video=youtube;5bw2qVj814c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bw2qVj814c[/video]

The official song for Retribution 'Desire for Need' by Seether begins playing throughout the arena, the camera pans over the audience who holds signs and begin cheering, we cut to ringside where Joey Styles and Jim Ross join us.

Jim Ross: Now for CWF Retribution, tonight is going to be a big one Joey!

Joey Styles: It sure is, with the tag rumble and the 8 man scramble. Tonight's huge. I wonder if Kane will be unmasked tonight. Christian takes on Orton, will Christian manage to beat the Viper?

Jim Ross: It's going to be tough contests all around, but the one I cannot wait for is the CWF Heavyweight Title with Finlay facing The Rock!
Dolph Ziggler appears backstage with a microphone, as Dolph Ziggler has a standing ovation of boo's echoing throughout the arena.

dolph_ziggler_feature.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Since I've returned two weeks ago, I've been on a roll as of late and defeating the likes of John Cena and Alberto Del Rio, which should speak for itself in terms of my abilities. However, I wasn't booked last week on Monday Night and I'm certainly not booked to compete here tonight because Championship Wrestling and management has decided they don't see me as a major player. They obviously have an obscure sense of reality then I do, because I'm the future of this company. Yet, I see management booking people who were the future of this company years ago. They've booked a 52 year old, fighting Irishman in the main-event, which really says a lot about this company in terms of business sense.

The crowd boo's the recent comments made by Dolph Ziggler, as Dolph stands and waits.

Dolph Ziggler: Am I upset about being left off the Retribution? It's quite clear what my intentions are, because I believe that I'm the future of this company and that I should be given the opportunities, while being rewarded for my work ethics. I've been told that in order to succeed in this business you have to take things upon yourself and Tonight in the Nationwide Arena in Cleveland, Ohio... History will be made here tonight. An I'll show everybody that I'm not only the future of this company, but I'm also the brightest young star to hit this company.

Dolph Ziggler drops his microphone and walks away from the camera.

"Cult of Personality" hits the PA System.

normal_0006.jpg

Out comes no one other than the Straight Edge Superstar, the only one who is undefeated, besides Brock Lesnar, yet the beloved and hated superstar makes his way to underneath the titantron. He just stops there and sits down.

He gesticulates the PA system guys to cut the music.

normal_0013.jpg

CM Punk:

Ladies and gentlemen, today is July 30th and I'm proud to announce that I, Phillip Brooks will remain undefeated. Regardless the result of the Intercontinental title match, I will remain undefeated. I will not allow to be pinned. You see, that is the magic of a scramble match. If I want to, I can walk out anytime, anytime. Anytime I want. I know also that I can go there and destroy everyone.. and just leave, that is also an option. But I won't do that. I want to win that title. I am not a hermaphrodite Kevin Thorn, nor a man who turned into a woman, like Christina Jericho. I'm not like them. I am, unlike them a man of my word. I can also guarantee you I will make an impact. I'll win that title. And who knows, I will maybe run in somewhere. I will maybe do what I want. Not maybe, I will sure do what I want to do. And uhm, you bet I will, because you know I can do anything I want. It is an ability which only the chosen can use, only those who are the best, and there is very few of them, in fact I know only two of them, maybe three. Me, my buddy Colt Cabana and Chris Candido. These three names, they just "shine" the awesomeness out. And these three names are courtesy of three men, who just shine like that awesomeness. One of them stopped shining, it's sadly Chris Candido, he passed away a long time ago, but he still lives in our hearts and we still all love him. We love you Chris.

A small Thank You Chris chant breaks out as Punk actually sheds a tear and moves on.

Secondly, I think that you all know now my friends from one past promotion where I was working. Since they're not in the "past promotion" anymore, they're now in CWF, they should be given a name. Well I think you all will be ok with Pride & Honor, because we do everything what we do with pride and honor, and you should refer to us as the Pride and Honor and you should refer to me as the Pride & Honor leader too. Although I don't wrestle with them in tag matches, I am still a proud member of our team. To be honest, although they made their statement themselves, I think I am their leader. It was I who brought them and who negotiated their contracts with Tazz. And so I'm announcing the stable's name, it is going to be Pride & Honor and I am going to announce me, as their leader. Colt Cabana is however the main guy you are going to ask about how much awesome we are, when you enter the Pride & Honor locker room.

normal_0011.jpg

Colt Cabana and CM Punk chants are heard.

The third thing that I have on my mind is, never trust Punk. Anyone of you cheering or booing me, never trust me. I was born with a mind of a genius and a body of Hercules. Well maybe not Hercules, because I don't have that big muscles, but I would have put him to sleep if we were wrestling, to be honest. But why I'm telling you the things you already know? To remind you. The same like I will remind you tonight what does CM Punk mean. It means "Championship Material Punk". A championship is always a belt, but someone can take a personality as a title and a title is not a championship always. Did I mess your mind up? I guess I did, and I'm probably sorry, but I'm not gonna be. I'm not gonna be sorry after I mess up not only the minds but the bodies too of the 6 other men and leave them taken out.. maybe more men who knows. Just stay tuned and don't change the channel, okay? Because I've got some plans tonight.

normal_0087.jpg

Punk's theme resumes as he goes backstage to a huge pop.

Howard Finkel: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is an 8-Man Scramble match for the CWF Intercontinental Championship. Making his way first, replacing Chris Jericho......DOLPH ZIGGLER!!

I AM PERFECTION!!!

dolph-ziggler-o.gif

The crowd boo's as Dolph Ziggler makes his way down to ringside for the following match-up.

JR: This match is going to be nothing short of a bonafide slobber-knocker!

Styles: That's right folks it's time for quite possibly the most exciting match-up of the evening!

AWWWWWWWESOOOOOMMME! I CAME TO PLAY!

the-miz-titantron-o.gif

The crowd continues to boo as the current CWF Intercontinental Champion The Miz emerges from the back with his IC Title in his hands. He struts down the ramp and into the ring.

JR: This young man The Miz has his hands full if he wants to retain his Intercontinental Title here tonight!

Styles: That's putting it lightly. Every 3 minutes a new competitor will enter until all 8 men are in the ring. Every pinfall or submission will crown an interim Intercontinental Champion and whoever is in possession of the title at the end of the 20-minute time limit will be the CWF Intercontinental Champion.

8man.jpg

OOC: Chris Jericho has become Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder has become John Morrison

The bell rings as Ziggler and Miz tie up. Miz puts Ziggler in a headlock and Ziggler sends Miz into the ropes. Miz catches him with a shoulder-tackle and Ziggler hits the mat. Miz runs off the ropes again and hops over Ziggler. As Miz comes back, Ziggler springs to his feet and nails Miz with a dropkick. Ziggler screams at Miz “YOU'RE NOT PERFECT!” as he begins to stomp away at the so-called “Awesome One”. Ziggler picks Miz up to his feet and sends him into the corner. Ziggler runs and goes for a Stinger Splash but Miz moves out of the way and Ziggler goes crashing chest-first into the top turnbuckle. Ziggler stumbles back afterwards and Miz catches him and nails a Skull-Crushing Finale onto Ziggler.

JR: A devastating Skull-Crushing Finale onto Dolph Ziggler.

As Ziggler lies unmoving on the mat, Miz looks up towards the clock which is ringing down as we speak. As the clock reaches 0.....

NOW LISTEN! THIS AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE!

john-morrison-o.gif

The crowd comes alive as “The Monday Night Delight” John Morrison races down towards the ring. Morrison slides into the ring and goes toe-to-toe with his former tag team partner Miz. Morrison begins to hammer away at the current champion. He whips him into the ropes and catches Miz with big side kick. Morrison yells to the crowd “STARSHIP PAIN!” and drags Miz over towards the corner. As Morrison goes for it, Miz moves and Morrison crashes and burns. Miz then gets to his feet and starts stomping away at Morrison. As he is doing that, Ziggler is beginning to stir. Miz sees this and tries to connect with another Skull-Crushing Finale. As he does, however, Ziggler counts and sends Miz flipping over him. Miz gets back up and is met with a big clothesline by Ziggler.

JR: What a back and forth match-up! So much action!

Styles: THIS is wrestling. Not Sports-Entertainment!

Ziggler then looks over to Morrison who is getting to his feet. Ziggler grabs Morrison from behind and locks in his deadly Sleeper Hold. Morrison struggles as hard as he can but begins to fade quickly. As the referee begins to check Morrison, Miz breaks up the hold, keeping his title in tact. Miz grabs Ziggler and tosses him over the top rope. Miz then grabs Morrison and throws him into the corner and starts to hammer away at Morrison. He then backs up to get a good running start and just hurls himself at Morrison with a clothesline that sends Miz halfway out of the ring. As Miz gets back into the ring, Ziggler is crawling back into the ring. Miz sees this and starts to stomp away at Ziggler. Unbeknownst to him, the clock again strikes 0.....

MY NAME IS JACK SWAGGER!

jack-swagger-o.gif

“The All-American American” Jack Swagger runs towards the ring with a fiery passion.

Styles: JR, here come's your prospect. Jack Swagger!

JR: Jack Swagger is an amazing and tremendous athlete. Let's see if he can get the job done here tonight.

Swagger slides into the ring and immediately goes to work on the current champion. He grabs Miz from behind and connects with a big German Suplex. Miz hits the mat hard. Morrison gets to his feet and runs at Swagger but is leveled with a big clothesline. Swagger then sees a prone Dolph Ziggler and decides to attack. He immediately grabs the ankle and applies an ankle lock to Ziggler.

Styles: That vicious and deadly ankle lock of Jack Swagger's is applied to Dolph Ziggler. Will he tap here?

Ziggler struggles for a bit but finally succumbs to the pain and taps out.

INTERIM INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION @ 7:45 JACK SWAGGER

Swagger holds onto the ankle lock as Ziggler screams in pain. Morrison gets to his feet and stops the hold as he goes right after Swagger with right hand after right hand. Swagger is backed up into a corner as Morrison scales the rope and starts to do the 10-count punch. At punch 7, Swagger grabs Morrison and plants him with a big powerbomb. Swagger taunts the crowd and his opponents as he looks around at all of the bodies slung around the ring. Miz then gets back to his feet and starts hammering away at Swagger. Swagger then hits a knee to Miz's midsection and Miz stumbles backward. Swagger grabs Miz's head and bashes it against one of the top turnbuckles. Miz falls to the mat in agony. Swagger then begins to stomp away at The Miz.

JR: Jack Swagger totally dominating this Scramble match thus far.

Swagger lets up as Miz lies in the corner all bunched up. Much to Swagger's dismay, the clock again reaches 0....

kevin-thorn-ecw-titantron-1-o.gif

Kevin Thorn's music hits and “The Master of the Macabre” walks down the ramp and towards the ring. Swagger anticipates Thorn's arrival but completely forgets about The Miz who rolls Swagger up from behind.

3!!

INTERIM INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION @ 9:21 THE MIZ

Swagger cannot believe what has happened as Miz slides out of the ring to get away from Swagger. Swagger goes to chase after Miz but Ziggler spears Swagger to the mat and begins to hammer away at Swagger. Thorn finally enters the ring and picks up Morrison. He sets Morrison up for a Crucifix Powerbomb and connects. Ziggler and Swagger are fighting each other all over the ring and eventually rolls out of the ring and to the mat below. Miz is laying in wait as Thorn goes to pin Morrison.

Miz breaks up the pinfall. Miz starts pounding away at Thorn but Thorn gets to his feet and grabs Miz by the throat. He lifts Miz up for a chokeslam but before he does, Miz squirms out and kicks Thorn repeatedly in the knee and brings the big man down. Miz rebounds off the ropes and connects with a big boot to Thorn's head. Afterwards, Morrison rolls Miz up from behind.

KICK OUT!

JR: And Morrison trying to take advantage of the current interim Intercontinental Champion!

As Miz kicks out, The clock again strikes 0.....

cm-punk-o.gif

CM Punk races out from the back to a very mixed reaction. Punk slides into the ring and goes to work on Miz. He starts doing a combination of kicks and punches and slaps, ju-jitsu style. Miz falls to the mat. Punk then eyes Morrison up and both men lock up in the ring. Punk gets the better and connects with a headlock takedown. Punk, from there, locks in the Anaconda Vice.

Styles: AND THERE'S THE ANACONDA VICE! PUNK HAS IT LOCKED IN TIGHT!

On the outside, Swagger and Ziggler are still going at it. Ziggler tries to whip Swagger into the steel steps but Swagger counters and hurls Ziggler into them. Swagger then rushes into the ring. Morrison is writhing in pain and just before he goes to tap out, Swagger interrupts the hold. Swagger hurls Punk over the top rope. As Swagger turns around, Thorn is right behind him and spits a red liquid into his face which sends Swagger delirious into the corner.

Styles: What the hell was that?!

JR: I have no idea, Joey. Honestly, I don't.

Thorn lifts Swagger up on the top rope and grabs his neck and drops down in stunner position in a move he calls the Original Sin. Thorn then covers Swagger.

3!!

INTERIM INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION @ 14:32 KEVIN THORN

As Thorn stands up, Miz blindsides Thorn and starts assaulting the interim champion. Miz starts stomping Thorn into the corner until Thorn falls to the mat. Miz then backs up and nails a boot to Thorn's face. Miz then drags Thorn into the middle of the ring and goes to cover him.

Swagger breaks up the pin and starts pounding away at Miz as the clock strikes 0.....

custom-sheamus-o.gif

“The Celtic Warrior” Sheamus comes down the ramp and heads towards the ring. As he gets into the ring, Swagger darts towards him but Sheamus hits him with a Brogue Kick. Ziggler slides back into the ring and charges Sheamus but he also is hit with a Brogue Kick. Morrison gets to his feet and he also is hit with a Brogue Kick. Punk slides back into the ring and goes after Sheamus bit Sheamus kicks Punk in the gut and hits his own crucifix powerbomb onto Punk. Sheamus then covers Punk.

3!!

INTERIM INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION @ 16:23 SHEAMUS

Miz gets up and grabs Sheamus from behind and tries to go for the Skull-Crushing Finale but Sheamus powers out. Sheamus turns around and nails Miz with a big axe handle. Miz falls flat to the mat. As Sheamus turns around, Thorn is standing right behind him and hits a big throat thrust to the big Irishman. He sends him off the ropes but Sheamus ducks the clothesline attempt and instead nails a Brogue Kick to Thorn.

JR: Sheamus is just on a roll here tonight!

Styles: Yeah but just wait until the 18-minute mark hits. We all know who's next:The Next Big Thing!

After Sheamus levels Thorn, Swagger attacks Sheamus with a couple of right hands and eventually a kick to the gut. He then lifts Sheamus up and connects with a Gutwrench Powerbomb. Jack Swagger then covers Sheamus.

3!!

INTERIM INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION @ 17:45 JACK SWAGGER

As Jack Swagger gets back to his feet, Miz sneaks up behind Swagger and connects with a Skull-Crushing Finale. He covers Swagger.

3!!

INTERIM INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION @ 17:52 THE MIZ

As soon as The Miz gets back to his feet, he looks around and sees the carnage all around him and briefly smiles.....until he realizes the clock has just struck 0.....

brock-lesnar-tron-o.gif

Styles: HERE COMES THE PAIN!

JR: What a specimen!

Accompanied by Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar walks down to the ring as Miz looks like he's seen a ghost. Miz doesn't know what to do as Lesnar inches closer to the ring. As Miz is worried, Sheamus turns Miz around and connects with an Irish Curse. He then pins Miz.

3!!

INTERIM INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION @ 18:13 SHEAMUS

As Sheamus gets to his feet, he is met face-to-face with “The Next Big Thing” Brock Lesnar.

Styles: JR, it's the clash of the titans here tonight!

Sheamus and Lesnar then start exchanging right hands with Lesnar getting the upper hand. He drives Sheamus back towards the ropes and eventually clotheslines him over the top rope. As Lesnar does so, Ziggler jumps on Lesnar's back and tries to apply his sleeper hold. Lesnar grabs Ziggler and hurls him over the top rope onto Sheamus. Lesnar turns around and Miz is rushing towards him. Lesnar back body drops Miz right out of the ring onto Ziggler and Sheamus. Swagger gets to his feet and tries to give a belly-to-belly suplex to Lesnar. Lesnar reverses and hits it onto Swagger and sends him over the top rope onto Ziggler, Miz, and Sheamus. Thorn tries to hammer away at the big man and eventually gets him to cower down. Thorn throws him into the ropes but Lesnar comes back with a huge shoulder tackle on Thorn. Lesnar lifts Thorn up and hits a big F-5 onto “The Master of the Macabre”. Lesnar attempts to pin.

At that moment, John Morrison has scaled the top rope and jumps off with a big moonsault onto Lesnar and Thorn, breaking up the pin.

JR: What a pin break-up by John Morrison!

Styles: That's why they call him “The Monday Night Delight”!

Morrison starts to pound away at Lesnar as he gets to his feet. Morrison then grabs Lesnar and tries to go for the Moonlight Drive. As he goes for the flip, Lesnar holds onto the ropes and Morrison crashes and burns. Lesnar then grabs Morrison as he gets to his feet and connects with a big F-5. Lesnar then covers Morrison.

3!!

INTERIM INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION @ 18:32 BROCK LESNAR

As Lesnar gets back up to his feet, Sheamus is sliding back into the ring. Jericho rushes down from the ramp. Brock instantly hits Jericho with the F-5, Sheamus goes for a Brogue Kick on Lesnar as he makes the cover.

3!!

INTERIM INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION @ 18:57 SHEAMUS

JR: Wow! What a tremendous feat by Sheamus!

Sheamus lifts Lesnar up and starts pounding away at him but Lesnar powers him over and hurls him off of him. Lesnar gets to his feet and grabs Sheamus and hits an F-5 onto him. Miz slides into the ring with the Intercontinental Title and nails Lesnar with it in the back. Lesnar, however, does not budge and literally looks at Miz and clotheslines him to hell. Meanwhile, CM Punk has slid into the ring tries to pin Sheamus.

JR: Punk is going to steal this!

Brock drags Punk off of Sheamus and tosses his over the ropes. Lesnar then pins Sheamus.

3!!

INTERIM INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION @ 19:57 BROCK LESNAR

As Lesnar gets back to his feet, the clock strikes 0.

YOUR WINNER @ 20:00 AND NEW CWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION “THE NEXT BIG THING” BROCK LESNAR!!!

brock-lesnar-wwe-champion.jpg

Styles: What a friggin' match!

JR: You said a mouthful, Joey. This was unbelievable! What carnage around the ring!

Heyman jumps into the ring and starts celebrating with Lesnar.

Jericho is slowly getting back to his feet in the ring. He looks around gutted that he lost the match. Suddenly, the lights go out and the crowd gasp in shock. The lights come back on and there are 6 mirrors in the ring. One of them is larger than the others and reflects a picture of a title belt, never seen before. Four of the other mirrors reflect a picture of Jericho laid out on the canvas while the other mirror is just a reflection of Cody Rhodes. The reflection appears to address him.

Morrison’s reflection: Come Closer. Look at me.

Jericho looks confused and there are shouts of ‘What the Fuck’ coming from the crowd but this doesn’t bother Morrison as he walks towards the mirrors. The lights go out for a second time followed by a smash and a yell of agony. The lights come back on and Jericho is lying incapacitated against the large mirror and standing in the ring with a microphone is CWF’s Dashing superstar, Cody Rhodes. Rhodes is booed loudly and chants start around the arena of ‘Cody Sucks.’ Cody begins to speak.

Cody Rhodes: Shut up you filthy, disgusting morons. Did you really think that management would fire their hottest talent? Well, you’re all wrong because the most handsome superstar in the world is back in CWF. I go for a few weeks and I get sick of people like Morrison coming down to the ring and running their mouth to this arena and then coming up short. That is why I have returned and I have returned as your ‘dashing’ champion.

Cody Rhodes goes over to the large mirror and drags Jericho away from it. He bends down and plucks a new title belt from inside the smashed mirror. He then lifts it up above his head to show the crowd who boo loudly.

Cody Rhodes: I am your new champion and you will respect that fact. You will respect me and worship me and maybe I will teach you a few things. The first would be to get a goddam shower because the stench in this room is making my eyes water. So I’ll tell you what I’m going to do now I’m back here. I’m going to win every single match I have and win every single championship here because I am simply too good. Nobody on this roster is even in my league and they definitely are not even nearly as good looking as I am.

The boos rain down on Cody Rhodes and he silences them by speaking over them.

Cody Rhodes: You may boo me but I really couldn’t care less what you all think. The boos that you give me just inspire me on, to save this nation from the depth of ugliness and obesity. This nation is the most obese nation in the world and it kills me to see that, after all the hard work I do to look after myself, people ask me where I’m from and when I tell them, all I get back is ‘Oh The Land Of Obesity’ or ‘The Most Obese Country In The World’ and it knocks me sick. If only you realised how hard I work to maintain my good looks and amazing physique, it isn’t natural you know, I mean just look at my father.

Boos ring throughout the arena and Rhodes stands there and chuckles.

Cody Rhodes: Look at my face. There is no face as handsome as this. I wash my face every day and keep it clean and smooth. All of you, you let it rot and have spots because you don’t get a wash. This is something that I am really getting tired of. It looks like a bloody gold mine in here with the yellowness of your teeth. I brush twice a day and look at mine, perfectly white. Now let’s take a look at my reflection.

Cody Rhodes walks up to one of the smaller mirrors and the reflection changes from Jericho incapacitated to Cody Rhodes.

Cody Rhodes: Just look at my reflection, it is truly ‘dashing’. There is nobody on this roster who can compare with me. Mirror Mirror in the ring, who’s the most dashing of them all.

Writing appears on the mirror saying Cody Rhodes and the crowd boos loudly.

Cody Rhodes: See, the mirror knows it, I know it and all of you know it. Now, I am going to ask one you some questions. Who would like to answer my questions?

Nobody in the arena volunteers, probably because of what they have just witnessed. Cody Rhodes walks out of the ring and goes over to an overweight man by the barricade.

Cody Rhodes: What do you do on an average day?

Fan: Well uh, I wake up at around 11am and I get my breakfast. I watch TV for a bit and then I eat my lunch. I watch some more T.V then play computer games. After that I have my tea and then play on my P.C before I go to bed at about 1am.

Cody Rhodes: You are the perfect example of the modern day couch potato. Do some exercise, get out more. You are eating yourself to death. I mean look at you, you’re like that fat kid at the fairground that can’t get on any rides. I suggest you go to your local gym and take up cycling. My average day when I’m not competing is that I wake up, brush my teeth, get a wash, have my breakfast then spend 6 hours at my gym. I then come home for dinner and after that, I go cycling and burn off all the calories so that I don’t end up like you. I then come home, take a shower and brush my teeth before going to bed.

Cody Rhodes gets back into the ring and picks up Jericho and hits him with Cross Rhodes. The fans boo loudly as Tazz walks out.

Tazz: Get out of the ring Cody, what on earth do you think you’re doing? It doesn’t matter about how we look, it is about our talent. What do these mirrors reflect Cody? Tell me!

Cody Rhodes glares at Tazz and replies

Cody Rhodes: You know what this is about Tazz, we talked about it. My championship and my return Tazz. My dashing championship. It does matter what we look like Tazz, is it because you are overweight yourself. I think you’re just like the others and you contribute to America’s status as the most obese nation. Well people, I might as well tell you. I was working out at my local gym and I was hungry so I went to a cafe just across the road from my gym. I seen Tazz there and he began to speak to me. It was quite revolting, he had no manners but anyway, I went along as if everything was ok and he handed me a new title belt. He called it the Primetime Championship and said that I was to be the first holder.

Tazz hastily cuts off Rhodes

Tazz: That’s enough! I told you not to reveal this but did you listen? No you never. I’m sick of your insults Cody. Next week, you will defend your precious title against this man.

John Morrison’s theme song plays over the arena to a huge pop and Morrison sprints to the ring. He slides in and takes down Rhodes with a Lou Thesz Press and hits him with a flurry of punches. Morrison waits for Rhodes to get up and attempts a clothesline but Rhodes ducks under it. Morrison turns round to face Rhodes but Rhodes pushes Morrison and he falls backwards straight through a mirror. Rhodes chuckles and the crowd boos loudly. Tazz walks to the back sending the PPV to its next segment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2708.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolph Ziggler appears backstage with a microphone, as Dolph Ziggler has a standing ovation of boo's echoing throughout the arena.

dolph_ziggler_feature.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Since I've returned two weeks ago, I've been on a roll as of late and defeating the likes of John Cena and Alberto Del Rio, which should speak for itself in terms of my abilities. However, I wasn't booked last week on Monday Night and I'm certainly not booked to compete here tonight because Championship Wrestling and management has decided they don't see me as a major player. They obviously have an obscure sense of reality then I do, because I'm the future of this company. Yet, I see management booking people who were the future of this company years ago. They've booked a 52 year old, fighting Irishman in the main-event, which really says a lot about this company in terms of business sense.

The crowd boo's the recent comments made by Dolph Ziggler, as Dolph stands and waits.

Dolph Ziggler: Am I upset about being left off the Retribution? It's quite clear what my intentions are, because I believe that I'm the future of this company and that I should be given the opportunities, while being rewarded for my work ethics. I've been told that in order to succeed in this business you have to take things upon yourself and Tonight in the Nationwide Arena in Cleveland, Ohio... History will be made here tonight. An I'll show everybody that I'm not only the future of this company, but I'm also the brightest young star to hit this company.

Dolph Ziggler drops his microphone and walks away from the camera.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!

tumblr_le5jlk1zbd1qzh0wto1_250.gif

JR: Oh I'm ready for this one...

Styles: Christian, Randy Orton, both men finally face in one ring...

Fans leap to their feet as Randy Orton come out to the stage and instantly walks down to the stage, but before he reached the ring, theme of Christian hit the PA system...

GO!

christian-titantron-2011-o.gif

Fans begin to boo loudly, but no one show up on the stage and Randy Orton looks shocked and from a nowhere, Christian with steel chair jump over the barricade and roll into the ring and from back hit Randy Orton with a steel chair over his back...

JR: That's not fair from Christian!

Styles: Stop this ref!

Orton is laying down on the canvas and Christian still hitting him with a steel chair and Randy is screaming in pain and referee is trying to stop Christian's attack and Christian stop hitting Randy and get to his corner... Referee asks Randy, if he is able to compete and Orton slowly get up to his feet and referee calls for the bell...

DING! DING! DING!

JR: Wow, Orton will really compete!

Styles: Orton is true fighter JR!

Christian quickly walk to Orton that mention Christian and quickly turn over and want to hit Christian with RKO, but Christian cover it and run toward the ropes and hit Randy Orton with a spear and goes for a cover...

Randy+Orton+vs.+Christian+-+World+Heavyweight+Championship+Match+-+22-5-2011+WWE+Over+the+Limit+2011+-+13.JPG

JR: SPEAR! This could be it!

Styles: Christian just stole this victory!

YOUR WINNER @ 03:12 CHRISTIAN!

Christian demands for a microphone

Christian: Retribution, Retribution, Retribution. Orton wanted revenge on me after my actions and look what happened. Randy, you do not deserve to be in the same ring as me. However, I'm going to make a proposition. I know you can hold a longer match but unfortunately you're just not that good enough. Three minutes in the ring is a slap in the face to me, for a wrestler like you Randy. I expected better. At Starcade I'm challenging you to a thirty minute No Holds Barred Iron-Man match. I'll see you then.

Christian goes to pick Orton up to his feet as Christian looks for a Killswitch but Orton pushes off as Christian turns around Orton hits a huge RKO. Orton slides out of the ring as we prepare for the next match.

Triple H is already in the ring as...

[video=youtube;xLrkKW1jcRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLrkKW1jcRk[/video]

The fans in the arena are excited as "Slow Chemical" by Finger Eleven begins to play, cheering the nearing arrival of Kane and the fond sound of his former theme. Without any hesitation, the Big Red Machine makes his way from the back, where the fans are met with surprise on another matter.

Kane-July_entrance.jpg

The roof nearly came off of the place as they were witnessing the return of the true Monster. Kane walks up the steel steps, steps onto the apron and walks along it, then steps through the ropes and makes his way to the center of the ring as he raises his arms at his side into the air and drops them, sending fire shooting from all four turnbuckles simultaneously.

0.jpg

The fire burns strongly for a moment before fading out as the lights come back on and Kane is handed a microphone, his music ceasing to play.

The ref signals for the bell, and the match is underway. The two men lock it up in the center of the ring. Triple H turns the lock up into a side headlock. He has Kane in the headlock for several quick moments until Kane pushes him face forward into the ropes. Triple H comes off the ropes with his back to Kane and Kane big boots him. Triple H falls backwards and lays just beside the ropes. Kane picks Triple H up and irish whips him into the ropes again. Triple H comes off and Kane meets him with a forearm shot to the face. Triple H stumbles back and Kane takes Triple H to the ground with a DDT. Kane goes for the quick cover but Triple H gets his arm up at one. Kane gets to his feet and readjusts his tights. Triple H gets up fairly quickly and the two men lock it up again. This time, Triple H works Kane into the turnbuckle. In the turnbuckle, Triple H hits some chops against Kane. He also alternates between punches and chops as he wears Kane down. He brings Kane out of the corner with an over the shoulder takedown.

Styles: These two are definitely impressing me. I knew we would see it back and forth here.

JR:
And the best part is, I can tell by the look on their faces, this one is not even close to being over.

Triple H gets to his feet and picks up Kane. He begins using strong blows to the head. Kane is getting warn down and is dizzy from all the shots. Triple H gives him another stiff chop across the chest and Kane bends over in pain. Triple H takes Kane to the mat with a double axehandle to his back. Triple H then grabs Kane’s head and digs his knee into Kane’s back. He pulls back hard as Kane screams out in pain. Kane tries repeatedly to pull out of Triple H’s grip but he can’t. Luckily, they are near the ropes and Kane edges down enough to grab hold. The ref forces Triple H to release the hold. Triple H backs up as Kane rolls over and pulls himself to his feet using the ropes. Kane pulls himself up in the corner. Triple H decides to take advantage and runs toward Kane for a high knee lift. However, Kane ducks and Triple H aimed so high that his knee lands on the top rope. Triple H turns around on the turnbuckle but when he does, Kane is ready. Kane lifts Triple H into the air high above his head, before bringing Trips down into a Military Press Slam! Triple H lands near the ropes and rolls out of the ring. The crowd is on their feet and very excited about what they just saw.

Styles: Wow, what are the chances of that happening. That shows how fast Kane is, Triple H got off his game for one second and found himself on the floor.

JR:
I get a headache just hearing that impact Joey.

Kane steps outside of the ring which forces the ref to start the count he had on Triple H over. Kane picks Triple H up and tries to put him in the ring. However, Triple H elbows Kane in the abdomen. Triple H then grabs Kane’s head and bounces it off the apron. He rolls Kane into the ring. Triple H gets into the ring, however, Kane is back up, and enters the ring. Triple H is met with several punches from Kane. Kane then irish whips Triple H into the ropes. However, Triple H comes off with a running high knee that connects with Kane’s head! Triple H gets up and picks up Kane as the pace does not slow down. Triple H hits Kane with more chops across the chest. He then lifts his foot into the air and delivers a hard kick to the back of Kane’s head. Kane falls forward and Triple H taunts the crowd to get them even more hyped up. Triple H lifts Kane up, and goes to hit him in the head again, but Kane catches Triple H's fist, and before he can counter out, Kane places his hand on Triple H's throat, and choke slams him down into the mat. He waste no time going for the cover!

Triple H Kicks Out!

Triple H gets a shoulder up and breaks the count. Although, Kane wastes no time. As Triple H gets up, Kane runs into the ropes. When Triple H turns around, Kane knocks him down with a shoulder block. Kane then gets up and taunts the crowd as well. He gets a bigger pop than before as he waits on Trips to rise, before he knocks him back down with another Shoulder Block. Kane picks Trips up by the head, but Hunter manages to rake the eyes of Kane. Kane backs off as Triple H than lifts him up and drops him with a Spinebuster! Triple H gets up and flexes his muscles as the crowd boos him loudly.

Styles: This could be it!

JR:
Triple H setting up for his classic Pedigree maneuver.

Triple H picks Kane up by the head and boots him square in the stomach. Kane doubles over in pain as Triple H hooks both arms, getting ready for a Pedigree, when Kane than lifts Triple H into a Back Body Drop! The fans cheer as Kane turns around. Triple H gets back to his feet, turns around, and is catched by Kane! Kane lifts him up on his shoulders, then flips his head down in the Tombstone Position! Kane looks out into the crowd of cheering fans, and with one small leap, drives Triple H's head into the mat with a Tombstone Piledriver!

Styles: Good lord! Tombstone!

Kane makes the cover to the crowd cheering him on.

3!

Winner at 10:57....KANE!!!!

scary-looking-guy.jpg

JR: And that's all she wrote. Kane gets to hold on to the Briefcase, and keeps his mask! A good night for Kane!

Starrcade.jpg

The biggest of the year, are you prepared?

The crowd are pumped for the next match to get underway, but just before that, the cameras show on the titan-tron the parking lot, and as the camera spins round, more and more boos can be heard, as Dave Batista is looking out at the dusk of the sky.

dave_batista_photo_3.jpg

The Animal, Batista: Retribution. A feeling of the need to act out a form of revenge. A feeling of wanting to make your foe feel everything they have made yourself feel and more. But where does that leave a man with no retribution to give out. I have no retribution to give to anyone, I have just arrived here. No-one has done any wrong to me, and yet I am told to find retribution to give to some-one. Well, I'll give the next best thing, uncalled for aggression. You have been running your mouth for too long here. It's not your time, it's nowhere near. Did you see what I done in a matter of seconds to John Cena? Did you? I can do that to anyone here, and I damn sure can do it to you. Without a second thought, at Retribution, I could leave you feeling a need to dish out retribution to me, but you would physically be unable to do it... This is the night where everybody sees a new dawn on the CWF. This is night where the whole of the company feels that they owe Batista retribution, for becoming the man instantly, and I'm going to use you as my big way to do it.....

And just so we're clear... I'm NOT talking about Edge.

Batista smirks as the tron fades to black.

All Tag Teams are already in the ring after the promo finishes.

Joey Styles: The first match of the night, the Tag Team Rumble match!

Jim Ross: Bit disappointed about this actually Joey.

In the ring is Mark Henry & MVP, Daivari, The Great Khali, Daniel Bryan, Colt Cabana and the New Age Outlaws.

- Ding Ding Ding -

The bell sounds as The New Age Outlaws instantly throw Mark Henry over the top rope followed by MVP.

Eliminated - Mark Henry & MVP

Colt Cabana hits a clothesline on Daivari as The Great Khali grabs Colt with a double hold chokeslam and sends him to the outside.

Eliminated: Colt Cabana

Road Dogg then tosses Daniel Bryan over the top rope. Khali tosses Billy Gunn over the top rope at the same time. Road Dogg looks at Khali only to receive a chop to the head. Khali tosses Road Dogg over the top rope.

Winner and new tag team champions, The Great Khali and Daivari!

Joey Styles: Disappointing actually, new tag champions here, I wonder how far they can go.

Jim Ross: That was absolutely short.

The whole of the arena is on tentahooks awaiting possibly the biggest event in CWF's history. All of the greatest superstars will be there and the tron lights up with the whole of the 'Retribution' card. It starts with the main even and works its way down to the Edge Vs Cena match... but then, the tron flickers to the image of John Cena injured on the floor, and back to the card for the match. This keeps happening for about ten seconds, before one of the most famous theme music in wrestling rips through the PA.

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and with a smirk, stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

jph079.gif

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, with fans booing him loudly for his actions lately.

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to Hero by Skillet as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off as he goes to give it to a ringside worker.

Batista instantly punches Edge from behind before grabbing his arms and placing him in a cobra clutch with the ropes around Edge. The referee begins counting Batista.

Batista lets go of the hold. Batista grabs Edge and irish-whips him towards the corner turnbuckle. Batista charges at Edge who manages to kick Batista in the face, Batista stumbles a few steps before charging again with a thunderous clothesline. Batista begins kicking Edge repetitively, Edge drops to a sitting position. Batista walks to the opposite side of the ring as he looks at Edge. Batista smiles before charging at Edge but as soon as Batista could do a baseball slide Edge moves out of the way. Batista crashes his left leg into the steel post. Edge takes advantage and slides out of the ring before grabbing Batista's left leg and slamming it across the steel post. Edge slides back into the ring as he goes to pin Batista.

Kick Out!

Jim Ross: Edge making up for what Batista started right now.

Edge grabs Batista's left leg before dropping with a DDT. Edge quickly holds on and rolls over before locking in a Single Boston Crab. Batista is quick to get to the ropes as Edge lets go of the hold. Edge grabs Batista and tosses him to the ropes, Batista charges back as Edge misses a clothesline, Batista comes from the other ropes as Edge jumps but Batista manages to kick him in the knee as Edge falls straight down to the mat. Batista grabs Edge to his feet as he quickly clotheslines him, Edge gets up instantly only to be taken down by another clothesline. Edge gets up as Batista irish-whips him to the ropes, Edge comes back as Batista connects with a huge spinebuster. Batista goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Joey Styles: Such a fast paced match here already Jim!

Jim Ross: I'm going to enjoy this one Joey.

Batista isn't impressed at all, he grabs Edge to his feet before delivering a backhand slap to his chest. Batista repeats it once again as the crowd lets out a 'WOO' chant. Batista does it once more as Batista goes for an Irish-whip but stops before throwing Edge back to the corner turnbuckle following it up with a clothesline. Batista grabs Edge by the neck and walks to the middle of the top rope before choking him on the top rope. Batista steps onto the apron as he grabs Edge's neck but Edge moves back before slamming Batista's arm onto the top rope which allows Batista to fall off the apron onto the outside. Edge looks at Batista as Edge runs to the ropes and bounces off before connecting with a top rope suicide dive.

Joey Styles: Impressive move there by Edge!

Edge grabs Batista instantly and throws him towards the steel steps. Edge charges at Batista and connects with a dropkick. The referee begins counting both of them. Edge grabs Batista and rolls him back into the ring. Batista is on his knees as he slowly gets to his feet, Edge is taunting Batista telling him to get up. Batista gets to his feet as Edge charges with what looks to be a spear but Batista out of nowhere delivers a massive powerbomb into a pin.

3 NO!

KICK OUT!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! THAT COME OUT OF NOWHERE!

Jim Ross: What a powerbomb by Batista, he isn't giving up easily here.

Batista absolutely shocked that Edge kicked out grabs the referee by his shirt as Batista gets to his feet. Batista argues with the referee, Batista pushes the referee as the referee turns around and grabs the corner turnbuckle. Edge delivers a low blow on Batista. The referee isn't looking. Edge rolls Batista up from behind as the referee turns around.

KICK OUT!

Joey Styles: Smart move there by Edge without the referee knowing.

Jim Ross: Not a fan of it at all Joey, it's cheating but I guess the referee didn't see.

Edge slowly gets to his feet as Batista gets to his feet. Edge charges and connects with a Spear. Edge drops to his feet and makes a pinfall.

Batista's feet is on the ropes!

Edge looks stunned as Edge grabs Batista and hits an Edgecution. Edge goes to the corner turnbuckle as he prepares for a spear. Batista rolls out of the ring as Edge looks disappointed. Batista begins ripping the announcer's table. Edge slides out of the ring and charges at Batista but Batista spears Edge on the outside. Batista holds onto his stomach as the referee counts both men.

Batista and Edge get to their feet. Batista punches Edge as Batista slams him into the announcement table, Batista grabs Edge.

Batista kicks Edge in the guts, Edge throws him off as Edge rushes back into the ring. Batista grabs Edge's leg and pulls him down.

Joey Styles: A Double Countout?

Tazz: Ahem.... Ahem... This match, it's not over just yet boys. Restart the match, it's now a No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere Match!

Jim Ross: Now this is going to be interesting. Tazz announcing that from the voiceover.

Edge goes to push Batista to the apron but Batista stays put, Batista throws Edge onto the announcers table before putting his thumbs up then thumbs down. Batista goes for a Batista Bomb but Edge manages to escape as Edge lands on his feet as he turns around and delivers a Spear onto the Spanish Announce Desk. The table doesn't break at all. Edge luckily enough managed to land on a softer part away from the table. Edge grabs Batista and throws him over the barricade. Batista stumbling to even get to his feet as Edge grabs Batista by the neck and slams him on the steel pole as they walk up through the crowd. They get to the second level as Batista finally elbows Edge, Edge with a couple more punches slows Batista down. They get to the top of the level in the arena, Edge grabs Batista as they begin walking where the rafters are. Everyone is in awe. Edge irish-whips Batista down the rafter as Edge charges looking for a spear but Batista kicks him in the guts and smiles as he looks below where the ring is.

Joey Styles: OH GOD NO!

Batista lifts Edge up and delivers a Batista Bomb onto the steel. Both men still up in the rafters, Batista grabs Edge as Batista drags him along to a point where the cameras cannot see either superstars. We see them a good ten seconds later with both men on top of the titantron. Batista yells down below and tells a technician to set the table up from below. The technician listens and does it. Edge fights back and pushes Batista off him. Batista with his back towards the crowd looks down below and shits himself, Batista steps forward closer to Edge but Edge runs and connects with a spear as both men come flying down from the top of the titantron as Batista and Edge crash into the table that was set up.

CROWD: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! EDGE JUST... OH MY GOD!

Jim Ross: Words cannot describe this, I don't think either will move at all.

The Referee rings the bell as the medics rush towards to the stage and assist both men.

Lillian Garcia: As a result of this match, the referee has stopped the match which means Edge and Batista didn't win at all. This match has resulted in a draw.

The medics continue to help Edge and Batista for a good two and a half minute. Edge gets to his feet as he stumbles as does Batista. Edge is standing on the stage as he goes to pose, Batista sneaks from behind which is visible to the camera. Batista holds onto his neck as Batista yells out EDGE which allows Edge to turn around as Batista kicks Edge in the guts and hits a Batista Bomb but Edge manages to escape as he jumps down from the entrance ramp. Batista walks down the ramp and hops off from the middle of the ramp as he goes after Edge who is stumbling to the back assisted by medics and ringside workers.

Joey Styles: With Starrcade being our next pay-per-view, these guys are going to have to go at it again. Business isn't done at all.

Karolina-Kurkova2.jpg

Jim Ross: Oh boy, we're already at our Main Event. I cannot wait!

MY NAME IS FINLAY AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!

titntron.gif

Fans begin to boo loudly, as well know theme of Finlay hit the PA system of the arena and Finlay comes out on the ramp, looks prepared for match of his career. Finlay look at fans and arrogantly smile and begin to make his way down to the ring...

Styles: So, here we go! Our main event of the evening...

JR: We wait so long for this... Finlay, The Rock in one ring for the World Heavyweight Championship... What gonna happen tonight is in the stars...

Finlay.jpg

Fans loudly boo at Finlay, but he ignore them and just enjoy his moment and then stop before the ring, touch the apron and make his way up on steel steps... Finlay step into the ring and get to the corner and step on the second rope and raise his hands as...

.........IS COOKIN'?!

the-rock-o.gif

Fans get to their feet and loudly say with theme “is cookin'” and fans are crazy to see their world heavyweight champion of the world, as The Rock came out from backstage on the ramp with title in his hand, fans get crazy for him...

JR: Wow, this arena is crazy for The Rock!

Styles: I can tell you, I'm hyped just as these fans are... Can't wait to see this!

the-rock-entrance-o.gif

The Rock starts walking down the ramp as only The Rock can but something is missing: His CWF World Heavyweight Title belt. The fans are definitely confused by this but are nevertheless excited to see their People's Champion. He gets on the apron of the ring and scales the turnbuckle and raises his arm in salute to all of his fans before throwing his T-Shirt to some lucky CWF fan...

17017510.jpg

Both men in their corners look at each other and referee come to Finlay and ask him something and did same with The Rock. Fans are crazy and can't wait to see this match and both men get into middle of the ring and say something to each other and The Rock begin to smile and make fans cheer even more and Finlay don't look happy about The Rock... Both men get to their corners and referee call for a belt...

DING! DING! DING!

JR: So, here we go... The great one against The Belfast Bruiser for World championship...

Styles: And this match just started JR!

Both men get into middle of the ring and lock up there and Finlay is stronger guy here and put The Rock to his knee and drop him down to the canvas and lock his head here. Finlay lock his head for few seconds and then manage to get up and run toward the ropes and hit huge Leg drop on laying Rock. The Rock in pain hold his head and manage to slowly get up and Finlay turn him over and send him to corner and walk after him and after hard hit to turnbuckle, The Rock turn over and Finlay pick him up and hit him with hard Pendulum Backbreaker. The Rock grab his back in huge pain and scream, but Finlay ignore his pain and grab his head and get The Rock up, but Rock give few punches to his body and after hard kick to the nuts, The Rock send Finlay toward the ropes and grab him and throw him away with huge overhead belly-to-belly suplex slowly goes for a cover...

1 … Finlay kick's out!

JR: What a match so far!

Styles: What a belly-to-belly suplex by our champion!

The Rock quickly get up and wait for Finlay to get up as well, and when Finlay get to his knee, The Rock quickly run toward the ropes and want to hit Finlay, but Finlay duck out and The Rock continue in running and Finlay want to hit clothesline, but The Rock run under it and Finlay miss and when he turn, The Rock hit him with huge Clothesline by himself and Finlay quickly get up and The Rock hits him with another hard Clothesline, but Finlay still have strength to get up, but this time The Rock jump and hit Finlay with huge Flying Clothesline and this time, Finlay stay down on the canvas! The Rock manage to help Finlay get up, and when Finlay was up, The Rock kick him to the nuts and The Rock runs toward the ropes and back to Finlay and hit him with big swinging neckbraker and quickly goes for a cover....

JR: This match could end up here Styles!

Styles: Let's hope Finlay will just kick out!

Finlay kick's out!

The Rock don't waste any time and quickly pick Finlay's head and put him up and send him toward the ropes and want to hit clothesline, but The Rock miss and Finlay run after The Rock and hit him with Running High Knee Strike and The Rock falls down to the canvas, just as Finlay... Both men slowly gets up, but Finlay have more strength and he get up first, but The Rock get up just after him and both men fight in the middle of the ring, but Finlay is stronger and kick The Rock hardly to the nuts and send him toward the ropes and then hit him with huge Scoop Powerslam! The Rock is down on the canvas and Finlay get to his legs and cross them over and lock them and lock The Rock's head into Cross – Legged STF...

JR: What a submission move by Finlay here!

Styles: The Rock maybe gonna tap out if he doesn’t manage to get to the ropes!

Finlay still hold The Rock in painful submission hold, but The Rock slowly get to the ropes and just before he reached the ropes Finlay break the hold and get to The Rock's head and give to him few hard punches to The Rock's head... Finlay get to the corner and watch The Rock screaming in pain, but The Rock is true warrior and slowly get up, but Finlay goes on second rope and wait for The Rock to get up and when he did and The Rock turn on Finlay, Finlay fly and hit The Rock with heavy Missile Dropkick... Finlay manage to quickly pick The Rock up and throw him to the corner and The Rock hit corner hardly, but Finlay follow him and when The Rock turns Finlay manage to hit him with huge European Uppercut and The Rock fall back to the corner. Finlay see the opportunity and disappointed The Rock walk to the middle of the ring and Finlay run toward the ropes and hit The Rock with heavy Running Shoulderblock and The Rock fall down to the canvas and Finlay quickly goes for a cover...

JR: This should be it!

Th... The Rock kick's out!

Styles: The Rock just taking really hard beating JR!

Finlay looks angry and shocked that The Rock kicked out after that hard beating, but Finlay quickly manage to get up and help The Rock get up as well and want to send him to the ropes, but The Rock reverse it and grab Finlay's head and connect it with the canvas and kip up and fans get crazy for The Rock! Finlay as quickly as he is able to get up and quickly runs toward the ropes, but The Rock waits for him and throw Finlay over to the air and after hard landing down to the canvas, Finlay manage to get up quickly and The Rock grab his hand and throw him to the ropes and then hit him with huge Overhead Belly-to-belly Suplex, but Finlay still get up quickly as it is possible and The Rock run toward the ropes and hit Finlay's head with huge Clothesline and quickly grab Finlay's head and pick him up and send him toward the ropes again and throw him up and hit him with unbelievable Samoan Drop and quickly goes for a cover...

Styles: Wow, The Rock just turn this match over again!

JR: If Finlay doesn’t kick out, The Rock should still our World Champion Styles!

Thr... Finlay kick's out!

The Rock doesn’t look happy, that Finlay just kick out, but fans are crazy for The Rock and whole arena chant “holy shit” and The Rock enjoy it and support fans and make even bigger heat, but he didn't mentioned that Finlay is already up and when The Rock turns, Finlay hit him with hard punches to the head and when The Rock want to fight back, Finlay grab his hand and connect his head with huge Short-Arm clothesline and The Rock fall down to the canvas... The Rock is laying down in the middle of the ring and Finlay manage to run toward the ropes and jump on The Rock and hit his body with heavy Finlay Press and The Rock scream in pain and Finlay smile and take control of the match... Finlay pick up The Rock and send him to the corner and follow him and jump on him with huge splash and The Rock just fall on his knee and Finlay grab his head and put The Rock up and down and hit him with hard suplex. Finlay then get to The Rock's leg and pick it up and put The Rock's leg into Single – Leg Boston Crap....

JR: Oh my god another submission hold on legs of The Rock! This should be it! Let's just hope this match will not end up so soon!

Styles: The Rock looks like he's getting to the ropes! This is great JR!

The Rock is trying to make it to the ropes, but Finlay's holding his leg really heavily and The Rock looks like he's gonna tap out, but just before it, he touch the ropes by his fingertips and referee push Finlay away from him and Finlay confront with referee and say him to do his job and The Rock hold the ropes to help him get up, but Finlay from back grab his head and walk with The Rock to the middle of the ring and there hit his back with hard Inverted Headlock Neckbreaker and The Rock fall down again... The Rock now roll and fall out of the ring and Finlay wanted to cover him, but then he mentioned that The Rock is outside of the ring and follow him there. Finlay step on the apron and The Rock hold steel steps to help him get up and Finlay run on the apron and then jump and connect him with huge clothesline and both men are down and being counted out...

Finlay get up and grab The Rock's hand and want to send him to the barrier, but The Rock reverse it and send Finlay to the barrier. Finlay quickly get up and run toward The Rock and want to hit him with Clothesline, but he miss and The Rock someway was able to hit Finlay with Float-over DDT and Finlay is down. The Rock roll back to the ring and say to referee to continue in counting...

JR: This could be it, if Finlay will not get back to the ring!

Styles: Hurry up Finlay, if you love to fight!

Finlay get back to the ring moment before referee counted to ten and The Rock is not happy about it, but he quickly grab Finlay's head and hit quick suplex on him. The Rock quickly manage to pick Finlay up, but Finlay give few punches to The Rock and run toward the ropes and hit The Rock with little elbow and then put The Rock up on Finlay's shoulders. Finlay stand with The Rock on his shoulders in the middle of the ring and scream on all fans that boo at him and then roll with The Rock and hit him with heavy Rolling Hills and The Rock looks like he's out... Finlay grab The Rock and pick him up and hit another suplex on him and then run toward the ropes and while The Rock is laying down in the middle of the ring, Finlay jump into the air and hit The Rock with huge senton and quickly goes for a cover...

JR: Oh my! What a senton!

Thre... The Rock kick's out!

Styles: WOW! The Rock just kicked out!

Finlay grab his head and punch into the canvas and scream because he can't believe that this is not end... The Rock want to roll outside of the ring, but Finlay mentioned it and grab The Rock's leg and send him toward the ropes, but The Rock reverse it and send Finlay by himself and then throw Finlay up and hit him with huge Samoan Drop! Fans get up of their seats and The Rock look into the crowd and wait for Finlay to get up and when he did, The Rock run toward the ropes and hit Finlay's head so hard with Lariat, that Finlay turn in the air and The Rock can't believe that he turned this match, but then he mentioned that Hornswoggle get out from under ring and scream on the referee...

hornswoggle-032.jpg

JR: What the hell is Hornswoggle doing here?

Styles: We didn't saw him for few last weeks!

Referee is distracted by Hornswoggle and The Rock turn his back on Finlay that is laying down and scream at Hornswoggle as well... Hornswoggle still screaming at the referee and Finlay in time get up and pick from corner shillelagh and wait from The Rock to turn and as The Rock turn on Finlay, Finlay hit The Rock's head with huge Shillelagh Shot, but The Rock still on his feet and Finlay push him and The Rock fall down, but take with him referee as well and referee fall out of the ring and Hornswoggle get back under the ring... Finlay with shillelagh again hit laying The Rock and then he heard CM Punk's theme hit the sound system and fans give him mixed reaction...

[video=youtube;bvdh_JKwmyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvdh_JKwmyg[/video]

Full_story_%26_photo_%26_result_-_April_3,_2011_Randy_Orton_vs._CM_Punk_WWE_Wrestle  Mania_XXVII_27_-_3-4-2011_-_1.jpg

JR: CM Punk ?

Styles: What is he doing out here?

CM Punk roll into the ring and Finlay is shocked and don't know what is Punk doing here and Punk smile on him and Finlay get to the corner and then CM Punk look at The Rock and make sure that referee still down and then pick The Rock up on his shoulders and just arrogantly smiles and fans loudly boo at him and then he hit Go To Sleep on The Rock and The Rock fall down on the canvas. CM Punk again look at the referee and then look at Finlay and Finlay scream for help, but CM Punk show him The Rock and show him to cover him and CM Punk then get out of the ring and go back on the stage and sit there and watch how Finlay goes for a cover, but referee still out and Finlay just get out of the ring and help referee get up and get him into the ring and tell him to pin The Rock and when Finlay turn over, The Rock is already on his feet and hit The Rock Bottom on Finlay and goes for a cover...

JR: ROCK BOTTOM!

Styles: After that vicious attack by CM Punk The Rock will do it!

Three... NO! Finlay kick's out!

The Rock can't believe it and he just look at CM Punk that is sitting on the ramp. The Rock just smile on him and look at Finlay that is down on the canvas and The Rock wait for him to get up and after few seconds, Finlay get up on his knee and then turn over on The Rock and The Rock hit Finlay with unbelievable Spinebuster and come to head of Finlay and get into position of People's elbow. he slides the elbow pad down his arm and throws it to the audience and then run toward the rope and then stop before the other rope and look at CM Punk and show him that this is for him, but CM Punk points to The Rock and show him to turn over and when The Rock turn over, Finlay is up and pick The Rock on his back and then run with him to the middle of the ring and hit him with huge Celtic Cross and then quickly goes for a cover!

Styles: Oh my god Celtic Cross!

JR: We have new World heavyweight Champion, but only because of distraction by CM Punk!

Three... NO!! The Rock kick's out!

Finlay says “ what the fuck “ and fans chant “ whole fucking show “ but Finlay can't believe, that The Rock really kicked out... CM Punk get up and can't believe this as well, but Finlay manage that he must continue in the match and pick up The Rock again, but The Rock reverse it and begin to punch Finlay with his famous combination of punches and fans get crazy for The Rock and The Rock grab Finlay's hand and put it on The Rock's shoulder and want to hit another Rock Bottom, but Finlay fight back with few elbows to Rock's head and get of the Rock Bottom Position and then Finlay send The Rock to the ropes and throw him on his shoulders and get The Rock to another Celtic Cross position and again smile on CM Punk. Finlay get into middle of the ring and hit Celtic Cross and goes for a cover...

JR: Second Celtic Cross! This is it!

Styles: This is it! The Rock is out!

Three!

DING! DING! DING!

YOUR WINNER @ 27:38 AND NEW CWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION FINLAY!

JR: OH MY GOD! What a match this was! But The Rock lost his belt only cause of CM Punk! That's not really fair!

Styles: When we are talking about CM Punk, look where he goes!

Finlay stand in the middle of the ring and referee give him the World Heavyweight Championship belt and Finlay is crying and raise belt up upon his head, but CM Punk get into the ring and look at Finlay and pissed Finlay just hope, he doesn’t come for him. CM Punk give Finlay a hand and help him get up and both men shake hands and whole arena turns into huge boos and CM Punk look at former champion and get to his head. Arena turns crazy as CM Punk pick The Rock's head and pick The Rock up on his shoulder's and with huge smile on his face, CM Punk smiles on Finlay and look like he's sending him a message by hitting Go To Sleep on former World Heavyweight Champion The Rock. The Rock fall down and roll out of the ring and both Finlay and CM Punk look at themselves...

JR: Stop this Punk!

Styles: We gonna need help here!

Finlay still hold his new championship and watch how CM Punk enjoy this attack on former champion and CM Punk follow The Rock out of the ring and help him get up... CM Punk say something to The Rock, before putting him on his shoulder's again, before hitting for the third time tonight Go To Sleep! CM Punk get to his knees and look at The Rock's face and say him, that he is true champion and not him. Then CM Punk say Finlay to come to him and then whisper to Finlay's ear something. After he said what he want, Finlay pick up The Rock and throw him on the announce table and put him up on the announce table and then step up by himself as well. CM Punk sit down again and smile at fans and watch, how Finlay put The Rock on his back, before dropping him down through the announce table with The Celtic Cross...

Styles: Oh my god! That's not what The Rock deserve! Stop it!

JR: We need some help! Hurry up!!

Finlay get up and get to the ring and say referee to give him his title and referee want to help to The Rock, but Finlay make him to give him his title and raise his hands up. But CM Punk don't like this and roll into the ring and at first pick referee on his shoulders and hit him with GTS as well...

CM-Punk_wrestlingyard.JPG

JR: Somebody stop this maniac!

Styles: Stop him before he injure someone else!

CM Punk just arrogantly smiles and watch Finlay that just step on the top rope and raise his title high above, but CM Punk doesn’t like this and he walk to the corner where is Finlay and throw him down. Finlay looks shocked and want to get out, but CM Punk run after him and grab his leg and drag him back to the middle of the ring and then pick him up and get Finlay to his shoulders as well, before hitting Go To Sleep again. Finlay fall down on the canvas, but CM Punk don't have enough, so he grab Finlay's head again and pick him up and put him on his Shoulders again... CM Punk stand in middle of the ring with Finlay on his shoulders and then hit his knee into his head with another Go To Sleep...

JR: Styles, let's just hope Punk forget us! He is crazy!

Styles: Are you kidding me? I'm scared of him!

CM Punk look up and enjoy huge boo fans give him and then he look down on the World Heavyweight Championship belt that is laying in the middle of the ring and he just get to his knees and grab it... CM Punk look at the title for few seconds and then look with it to the camera....

cm-punk-as-champion.jpg

JR: He just stole this title?!

Styles: Not only that he cost The Rock match, he just stole the title!

CM Punk get title over his arm and and get of the ring with it and walk up on the stage and raise here the title and then drop it down and walk out to backstage as Tazz walks down from the entrance ramp.

Tazz: With the best superstar being injured, it's quite obvious you want a shot at Finlay for the CWF Heavyweight Championship. I was impressed by how you performed tonight and because you've beaten Finlay in the past. He's told me he wants a match with you if he won the title or not. So at Starrcade, CM Punk will go one on one with Finlay!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! Starrcade is going to be HUGE!

CM Punk smiles with the CWF Heavyweight Championship as the screen goes black.

CREDITS:

Andrew - Tag Rumble, Batista vs. Edge, Announcements of matches, Christian promo
Hoov - Intercontinental Championship Scramble
Awesome Miz - CWF Heavyweight Championship Match, Christian vs. Orton
Tapout - HHH vs. Kane
Ellis - Cody Rhodes promo
Rock - CM Punk Promo
Lewbrication - Batista Promo

ANNOUNCED FOR STARRCADE:
Finlay© vs. CM Punk - CWF Heavyweight Championship Match
Christian vs. Orton - No Holds Barred 30 Minutes Iron-Man Match

OOC:

We've added a new title 'Primetime Champion'. Staff has decided to give it to Cody Rhodes, keep an eye on this because it's going to be a brilliant storyline.

STATE OF THE HOOV ADDRESS

Why hello CWF faithful. I am The Hoov, co-head writer for CWF. I have been here since CWF re-started earlier this year and myself, along with Andrew, have turned CWF around from a dying e-fed slowly on its way out to a flourishing e-fed with a very bright future. I have been proud, and still am, to be associated with CWF and to be apart of the re-birth and also to reign as CWF Champion. I regret to inform you readers that The Hoov is taking a bit of a sabbatical so to speak. Basically, I'm a bit burned-out. I've been doing the e-fed thing for a long time and I can honestly say I haven't had more fun than my time in CWF. It's just time for me to take some time off and re-charge the batteries. I feel like I'm running out of gas and been half-assing my TT's, my matches, my storyline ideas, etc. And I do NOT want to put out half-ass anything so I feel it's best to take a little personal time away to figure out my life, which is moving entirely way to fucking fast, and just relax from the e-fed world. No worries, though. The Hoov WILL be back. In a month or so, you shall see The Hoov again. Will I re-join as a character? Only time will tell (There could be a clue in this address :p) but I definitely will be back to head write with Andrew as well as write with all of the other talented writers we have in CWF.

In closing, I want everyone to keep on doing your thing here in CWF and make sure this train doesn't derail. CWF is growing in so many ways and I could not even begin to tell you how proud and happy it makes me.

So, to everyone in the CWF, Troy, Andrew.......

TAKE CARE
....SPIKE YOUR HAIR! WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.