CWF - Honor/Riot Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
1. I don't write for Honor.
2. This is your second and final warning.
3. Dredson already apologized for booking you.

I have no problem with the rules Dresden, but it is the above quote that gets on my nerves. Andrew says this and that, but ever since the PPV he has felt the need to ride my ass. Either tell him to back the fuck off or continue to get openly flamed. Either way I could careless about what happens. Would I rather stay? Yes I would, but if I am going to get harassed in threads and on my visitor wall I am going to make damn sure I get kicked out for something worth it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
PuNk, you need to understand that the rules are specified and I have given you the 'rules' once again so you know what to do next time. You continue on to rant and you will be warned, the rules are obvious, if you cannot follow rules then consequences will be served.

I'm not riding your ass or anything, I'm simply telling you what Dredson has told you already. I have not even harassed you at all, I have simply told you when you had a match and to check previews as a reminder. It's what I do to many members in CWF because some happen to fail and check things around here. As a head writer of CWF, it is my role to deliver and do the right thing which I have.

I gave you the link for the LOA Thread for future references, it's quite simple that I have helped you out here but if you're just going to continue to flame. You will no longer be helped.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
PuNk, you need to understand that the rules are specified and I have given you the 'rules' once again so you know what to do next time. You continue on to rant and you will be warned, the rules are obvious, if you cannot follow rules then consequences will be served.

I'm not riding your ass or anything, I'm simply telling you what Dredson has told you already. I have not even harassed you at all, I have simply told you when you had a match and to check previews as a reminder. It's what I do to many members in CWF because some happen to fail and check things around here. As a head writer of CWF, it is my role to deliver and do the right thing which I have.

I gave you the link for the LOA Thread for future references, it's quite simple that I have helped you out here but if you're just going to continue to flame. You will no longer be helped.

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Punk seriously bro its pretty simple. You LOA you post it. Even I know that the thread is there and Im a dead shit.. Fact is that there are guidelines and they are pretty similar over all E-feds and tbh they are not that hard to understand.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Dear PuNk,

As a CWF Member, I agree with Andrew here because there are guidelines. First you went LOA and didn't post in the LOA Thread, staff are busy with writing matches and other things, you should realize that PuNk.

Also, you complained about not being booked on HONOR, you can send promo or tell someone you were back from LOA. You really should follow guideline and respect Andrew and Dredson here because they are just helping you here in CWF for future references. I believe you should stop what you are doing and thank Staff for trying to help you out. So please calm down.

Lub

Lewb

Reaction score
PuNk, as a CWF member, and and someone you've annoyed ever since I've known you, get your head out of your own ass, that brown ain't a tan bro!

Your so full of shit, when you get matches you make derogatory remarks like "oh great, two people no-one cares about" or "i'll go when the other one goes". And what, you expect people to be psychic about when you can or can't post. If you can't follow procedure then don't follow at all.

You want the fed to revolve around you. If I was CWF staff id make sure you get left off the show til you give up and leave you disrespectful piece of crap.

With the upmost respect bro ;)

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
I have no problem with the rules Dresden, but it is the above quote that gets on my nerves.

Yeah I am totally sand bagging Dresden there... you people are totally missing the fact that I have nothing against Dresden. The professional relationship that I have with him is nothing but respect. It is Andrew that I have a problem with.

Not riding my ass? Even before I have even joined Andrew has been a complete bitch toward me. Even Dresden fucking seen it hence the reason not only did he let me join CWF, but he brought me to HONOR. You are telling me that Andrew can come out of last minute and say I have a match when he gave me the impression that I would not have a match until HONOR? Because of this I told him I decided to focus my interests in school? That makes sense. Yeah I did not post in LOA, but I did let a staff member know which is about as good as posting. Always busy? Sure staff members are always busy but it takes the same amount of effort to check their visitor messages/PMs/thread if a person has notified them. Not posting in the proper thread I can accept, but the fact was a staff member was notified. To top it off apparently the staff member does remember if he can recall the fact that I not only did not post in the LOA, but can bring it up as well. In effect the staff member is equally responsible.

Your so full of shit, when you get matches you make derogatory remarks like "oh great, two people no-one cares about" or "i'll go when the other one goes".

ROFL
I hope to god you are still in high school, if not you should really go back and get a real high school diploma. Fauche and I do that all the time it is something called tone of writing. Maybe if you were not such a self centered asshole you would realize something called "voice" and "tone/style" in a person's writing in effect knowing when they are making a very dry and sarcastic remark or when they are serious. For fuck's sake I am a sophomore in college and I know that (then again this is me assuming you are actually making something out of yourself, or you are something which is a stretch...).

Second off, Lewb the only reason why you receive or are receiving anything in any e-fed (tbh I cannot be fucked looking up any of the history in CWF) is because you are on Andrew's dick. It happened in UCW and I am sure it is happening here so really I could careless about your fucking opinion you twat.

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
OKAY OKAY OKAY! This is done. Locking the thread. I've already made the decision on this, and my word is final. TT and send in promos for the show guys!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
CWF Thursday Night Honour Preview: 12th October 2011

HonorBanner.png

Coming to us live from the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky.

1288022333bv6ON2.jpg

And in the hometown of our new General Manager, Jim Cornette, we will see the brand new Honor era truly begin. With the Number One Contenders already decided for the Pay Per View event Elimination Chamber. This week will be in place to fuel those rivalries, and perhaps reveal new ones.

DelRioMiz.png

Something's got to give!. Both men lost their respective matches last week on Honor, one man will finally score a victory this week. Will it be the The Mexican Aristocrat or The Awesome One who walks out with a much needed victory.

RileyGunn.png

Billy Gunn alongside his partner Road Dogg, put Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore in a dumpster to gain the Number One Contendership to the CWF Tag Team Championships. Alex Riley also gained contendership for a championship, the Intercontinental Championship. Which one of these two men will gain the first step in momentum towards the Elimination Chamber Pay Per View, the veteran Billy Gunn or the relative rookie, Alex Riley.

LesnarChrstianBeerMoney.png

The returning team of Beer Money Inc. will face a make-shift team of heated enemies, Christian and Brock Lesnar. Lesnar and Christian in theory should make a formidable team but with the anomosities between these men, that's highly unlikely. Will they break down and cost themselves the match or will Storm and Roode be crushed by the Intercontinental Champion and the man who beat him last week.

KaneThorn.png

And in our main event, the CWF World Champion will face off against the equally freakish holder of the breifcase, Kane. Can the fanged freak over come the Big Red Machine, or will the Devil's favourite demon send Thorn back into the dark. Also... will Kane cash in?... anything could happen!.

ALSO

We'll here from EVERYONE. Every single person on the roster has an open microphone to say whatever they want.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Ooh tagging with Slim, how will Rock recover here? Quite the challenge I must say.

Main Event is looking to be epic with Dredson vs. Sammeh!

Gunn/Riley and Miz/Del Rio should go well if Soccerboy posts.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
There will be heat... this is gonna be very highly interesting.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
10th of October?

Sammeh, did you mess the days up?

Thursday is 13th. I'm getting a post up after WWE RAW

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Looks like I did get the date mixed up XD.

Sorry for any confusion, silly mistake. Any one with mod powers want to change that up, seeing as I don't have any.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Done Sammeh!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The Dresden Dose: Thursday Night Honor October 6th Edition!

Hello WrestlingSmarks faithful, it is I, Chris Dresden. Once again multi-tasking has caused me to get backed up on these articles but fear not, I made a note for myself to get to them when I had the time and well, here I am. This edition I'm going to review the October 6th edition of Thursday Night Honor. So without further adieu, I'm not a doctor but I play one on the internet and this is my prescription for all your wrestling needs, The Dresden Dose!

The October 6th edition of Honor is the first one headed up by the regime of Sam and Bronzy, my only contribution to this show was the main event between Brock Lesnar and Christian, but I'll speak more on that when I get to it. Honor opens up with Joey Styles looking rather somber, emitting his trademark line before delivering a promo announcing that his time as general manager was a temporary position and effective tonight, he will be stepping down from the position.

He introduces the new General Manager who only appears on the titantron screen, likely not to steal Joey's thunder, Jim Cornette. Joey says his goodbyes and Honor debuts its new theme, "Metal Warriors" by Manowar. With control of the show changing hands there was bound to be a new general manager, so in this case I don't mind yet another one being appointed, plus Cornette is a fine choice. As for the theme music, I can honestly say I've never heard of Manowar before now, therefore I can't comment on whether I like it or not. It isn't a surprising choice though as Sam is a huge fan of theirs, I know this because of Facebook.

Since I brought up the social networking site, yes I have one, but I'm selective about who I friend from the forum on there, because there have been times I get comments on my statuses or my Wall about e-fed stuff, and that pisses me off. It's all computer based but Facebook is personal life, WrestlingSmarks and PWMania is e-fed stuff, keep it here.

Anyhoo, Honor has a sweet banner instead of a logo now that features Aniking, myself, Sam, Andrew, and Slim. Or in other words it features Alex Riley, Kane, Kevin Thorn, Christian, and Brock Lesnar. Depends on how you want to look at it. Thanks to Sam for the awesome banner. Speaking of Sam, Honor officially kicks off with a promo from Kevin Thorn, who discusses his capturing of the CWF Championship. Basically he claims to be ushering in a new era with his Coven now that he is champion and boasts that all of them are unstoppable. Classic Thorn stuff.

This week Honor has the privilege of having the Roulette Wheel at its disposal, except unlike the week WAR did it, there are actually segments regarding the wheel spinning. Jim Cornette formally introduces himself and spins the wheel to find out the stipulation of the New Age Outlaws versus Mattitude match to crown the number one contenders to the CWF Tag Team Championship. The wheel lands on Dumpster Match, which Cornette is none too happy about.

Because of the events of the October 3rd WAR, Matt Hardy has set out on his own and replaced Stone Cold Steve Austin as Hoov's singles guy, allowing Jeff Hardy to take his place alongside Shannon Moore in the tandem. By now you obviously know the outcome, but the match is still worth reading if you didn't do so and merely skimmed over it to see the result. Jeff and Shannon got the crap beat out of them in this contest, and if I have my way, the New Age Outlaws will get the crap beat out of them at the Elimination Chamber. Btw, go read that thread and let me know what you think, I'm having a lot of fun and I think it shows in my effort.

Commercial one of the night is for none other than the band Manowar, the aforementioned group that Sam is a music mark for. Again, I've never heard their stuff, and likely won't give them a listen as I feel they might be a little too heavy for my taste.

Back from commercial, we are joined by Brock Lesnar, who is out here to give his thoughts on what happened at Invasion and what he feels is going to happen tonight. If you didn't read this promo, go back and read this promo, it's gripping stuff. Christian and Brock have had an interesting feud for sure.

We return to Jim Cornette, who is disgruntled about having to spin the wheel again. This time it's for the Kane versus The Miz match, and it lands on the No DQ stipulation. Because of a misunderstanding, this wasn't much of a No DQ match at all. Despite Soccerboy's participation, he got squashed. Let me clear up that I had nothing to do with it, and Bronzy is sorry for the oversight. Some feel Miz should've beat me, which is fine, but it could've been stated in a way other than the snarky passive aggressive way it ended up being stated.

After the match, we cut away to an interview between Alex Riley and Josh Mathews, which if it isn't the promo of the night, it's a close second behind the Brock promo. Riley ends the interview by leaving to prepare for his match. Commercial two of the night is a simple plug for Monday Night WAR, telling you the readers to go read it. I don't know you should do it, "NOW" though because then you'll miss the rest of this show.

Back from commercial, Jim Cornette spins the wheel for the Alex Riley versus Alberto Del Rio match, and it lands on the Last Man Standing stipulation. This match was another squash, although I don't think this was a misunderstanding, I think Del Rio simply no-showed for the TT'ing. Anyway, after the match concludes, it's right back to commercial.

Commercial three is for, well, I don't know. Swords I guess. Back from commercial, it's time for the main event of the evening. I enjoyed writing the match, but part of it pissed me off. I won't disclose what about it pissed me off, because this is a punch best pulled but trust me, it's for good reason.

Anyhoo, Christian advances to challenge for the title at the Elimination Chamber and Brock isn't double booked, instead he defends his Intercontinental Championship against myself and Alex Riley. Post-match a brawl breaks out with Brock beating up the referee, Kevin Thorn beating up Brock, and Christian beating up Kevin. As Christian poses, Jim Cornette comes out and makes the match between Christian and Thorn a Chamber of Horrors match. The camera gets a shot of all three men's reaction and that's the end of the show this week.

Final thoughts: This show got torn apart. Not out in the open of course but this show was not up to par in many people's opinions. I'll say it wasn't that great of a show because of the short matches and lack of filler, but it wasn't as horrible as it was made out to be.

Well that's going to do it for this edition. Please give some feedback and share your thoughts on this show, the review, or whatever you deem relevant. Thanks as always for reading, I'll see you shortly for the WAR October 10th review.​

Status
Not open for further replies.