CWF - Honor/Riot Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
You made the show sound better which is a positive. I'll simply state that this wasn't my fave show :p. I mean it was aight but it just... eh. I'm hungry so I'm cuttin this here :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Roster Updated - Elimination Chamber.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
CWF Thursday Night Honor 10-27-11 Preview

HonorBanner.png

Coming to us live from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida

url

Fresh off the heels of an amazing pay-per-view, Jim Cornette is ready to keep the ball rolling with action as hot as the Miami weather!

Orton1.jpg
VS.
Christian_Cage.jpg

At Elimination Chamber, Randy Orton made his return to CWF. This week on Honor, Orton has demanded his first match back, and is getting his wish in the form of former CWF Champion Christian. Will the Instant Classic get back to his winning ways or will Orton prove why he's the legend he boasts he is?

Alex_Riley-1.jpg
VS.
url

After a grueling Chamber of Horrors match, the "Master of Macabre" has decided to compete in the opening contest of the night against the new Intercontinental Champion Alex Riley. Will the leader of The Coven exanguinate Alex Riley's recent momentum or will the former Varsity Villain put him down?

AlbertoDelRio7.jpg
&
url
VS.
Kane-1.jpg
&
RR_TheUndertaker2.jpg

After both of them have been very vocal as of late about management, Jim Cornette has decided on Alberto Del Rio and The Miz teaming this week, and who better to put them in a match against than the new team of Bad Meets Evil? Can the Mexican Aristocrat and the Awesome One beat the odds, or is the dark power of the brothers too much to overcome?

thMark_Magnus3.jpg
VS.
JeffHardy.jpg
VS.
Judas_Mesias.jpg

Team Mattitude is furious over what happened to Christian, and The Coven is disgusted with how easily their leader was defeated for the title, and in response a man from each team, Jeff Hardy and Judas Mesias, stormed Jim Cornette's office and demanded an opportunity to bring prestige back to their respective stables. In response, Cornette booked them in a match against the returning Muhammad Hassan. Will Jeff Hardy avenge Christian, can Mesias bring some credibility back to the Coven, or will the Arabian Nightmare come back to CWF with a vengeance?

EddieG.jpg
&
R-Truth.jpg
VS.
Robert_Roode.jpg
&
James_Storm.jpg

As promised by Cornette last week, this week R.E.M.E.D.Y. defends their tag team championships against the men they technically took them from and have been at constant odds with, Beer Money. But it won't be in a normal match, it'll be in a surrounding more in Beer Money's favor, a Bar Room Brawl. Can R.E.M.E.D.Y. put down Beer Money in an official match or will it be Last Call for the Tag Team Champions?

PROMOS

R.E.M.E.D.Y.- The Tag Team Champions have asked Jim Cornette for some promo time so that they may address the team of Roddy Piper & Mr. T as well as make an announcement that the CWF Universe will never forget.

Bad Meets Evil- Undertaker and Kane will give their thoughts on teaming again.

Roddy Piper & Mr. T- On how it feels to be number one contenders to the CWF Tag Team Championships.

Muhammad Hassan- On CWF management not giving him time at the pay-per-view to announce his return.

Anyone else- Anyone in the CWF locker room that has something to say, the floor is yours this week.​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'll be cutting a promo from somewhere.

Dredson - I want to point out the fact Hassan wasn't shown anywhere on the PPV and here he is :p

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I realize that. Decided to utilize that for one of the promos, like Hassan feels like his return wasn't promoted because he's being discriminated against. Looking forward to that Christian promo. Btw, Honor fans, this week our half of the Cyber Sunday pay-per-view card will be revealed!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
For future reference... well if it is possible... Ministry of Darkness Undertaker. Not the one with the cowboy hat :D Other than that... feeling ready to try this. Wanted to challenge myself and this is gonna be a challenge :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Fixed the image, good thing Shane had a Ministry of Darkness Undertaker pic. I too am looking forward to this upcoming tag match, the combination of Dresden and Slim will be something indeed.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Can Orton get a match on here. Got to test the waters some how and a match is a good way to start.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
There ya go man, Orton issuing an open challenge. Didn't mean to leave you off the card, I made it earlier in the week before you picked up Orton. Got some big plans for you, especially now that you're now having a match on the show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm going to accept it.

Dredson, make it Christian vs Orton.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Man, making a lot of changes to this show. lol But I like it, it's more interactive with everyone's input. Christian vs. Orton is now on for the show, I know you guys are going to tear it up.

awesome miz

Reaction score
WARNING!

Everybody, please send ME a promo! Every promo is needed! We are trying to put on best show as possible, but we've got nearly NO promo! PLEASE send ME some!

Thanks
!

awesome miz

Reaction score
CWF Thursday Night Honor 11-3-11 Preview

honor-1.jpg

Coming to us live from the O2 Arena in beautiful Prague, Czech Republic!

738284_44669_o2_arena_noc.jpg

This week's show is called " New Era "

After shocking Kane's retirement, we crowned new CWF Champion - Christian! With many changes in HONOR, Jim Cornette gonna make huge statement, about what will gonna happen with things around HONOR!

Singles match:
Orton1.jpg
vs
AlbertoDelRio7.jpg

The Apex Predator last week faced his long time rival Christian in his first match since he's back in action. Sadly for Orton, it wasn't enough and Christian walked out with the victory. On the other hand Alberto Del Rio is on a roll, he's undefeated since his comeback and his attacking on management gets bigger and bigger every week! However, both of these guys received a shot for Intercontinental Championship at Cyber Sunday! Will Alberto Del Rio continues his streak, or will The Viper be able to punt out the Streak?

Singles match:
Alex_Riley-1.jpg
vs
thMark_Magnus3.jpg

Last week, our Intercontinental champion came out winning of his match with former CWF Champion, but after the match, Muhammad Hassan attacked him and then he also picked a victory in a Triple Threat match! Alex Riley asked for a revenge on his opponent on a Cyber Sunday and he gets the opportunity tonight! Will A-Ry be able to get his Vengeance on Hassan, or will Hassan again proof, why he's real deal?

Tag Team Match:
th_Dolph_Ziggler-1.jpg
th_Rey5.jpg
vs
th_James_Storm-1.jpg
th_Robert_Roode18.jpg

In our tag team match of the night, Tag Team Champions takes on Rey Mysterio and Dolph Ziggler! Beer Money was impressive for past few weeks and Mysterio didn't show up on Elimination Chamber, but we heard he's hungry for some action! Will Masked Perfection be strong enough to take out Tag Team Champions, or will Tag Team Champions drink enough beers to beat their opponents?

MAIN EVENT:

HONOR RUMBLE MATCH!

This match is for Every single Character! Doesn't matter if you have match or not, you just gonna post into this match! Winner gonna be placed on Kane's spot in the triple threat Hell in a Cell match for CWF Championship at Cyber Sunday against Kevin Thorn and Christian!

PROMOS:

Undertaker - Undertaker has lots of things to explain and he's gonna come out to explain them for us, TONIGHT!

Kevin Thorn - One of contestants in CWF Championship said, he has something to say!

The Miz - The Miz got his match at Cyber Sunday and he gonna message his opponent!

Randy Orton - Randy Orton also said he will gonna shows up and tell us something about his Intercontinental Championship shot!

Beer Money - New tag team champs are always welcome and they will spread some words with CWF universe!

Christian - New CWF Champion has lots things to get out of his chest!

And as always, Camera is walking around backstage and everybody can say something as well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: So yeah, my first official show. For the Rumble, every single Character on the roster have to post! I want it damn long and damn good! Please, make me proud guys, and TT and send me a promo! Thanks!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
4 Big Matches. I like it,

I just hope the promos are delivered because this show has potential to be huge, as we step into another 'new era'.

Looking forward to this one!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
what better way to "take over' than to have two championship matches *Sly grin* well I have officially never won any type of battle royal or royal rumble, which is weird since its my favorite match so I'm not too sure about my chances but hell I do love me some competition.

plus I can't wait to get the chance to face Riley before CS. should be fun, and as usually expect Hassan to send in a promo

Status
Not open for further replies.